PDA

View Full Version : Mayock Mock?

SportinOne
04-24-2009, 11:08 AM
I've been looking everywhere for a genuine Mike Mayock mock draft for 2009 and all that I can find is one in which he joined 3 or 4 other NFL Network "experts" and offered his opinions.

Has he posted any mocks that were JUST done by him? By this time last year he had at least one completed. Has he become so accurate that he waits until the day of to post it? Is there someone that has overtaken him for mock-king and I just missed the bus?

The one he did with the NFL Network group has us taking Cushing and Freeman. He seems sold on the fact that we will take Cushing but says that he doesn't agree with it. Freeman is an interesting selection considering the fact that McDaniels was thought to have preferred having a QB he can trust to make the easy reads and throws and little more. In my opinion that's much more risky than having Cutler back there...

Happy draft eve, by the way... :welcome:

cabronco
04-24-2009, 11:12 AM
The Nfl would probably try and sue him for giving away the first round of the draft....Lol

Slade
04-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Rich Gosselin is the draft king. He has done 2 so far and his final one is due today sometime.

broncobum6162
04-24-2009, 11:21 AM
I enjoy Mike Mayocks draft analysis more than anyone else's

bap454
04-24-2009, 11:21 AM
Rich Gosselin is the draft king. He has done 2 so far and his final one is due today sometime.

Yes Rich is the man. :notworthy I was looking over the one he did last year. Not to shabby. Im also waiting for todays.