PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Insider free with Mag Subscription

goldengopher1976
04-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Not sure if this is common knowledge or not. If so, feel free to delete the thread.

However, I have been subscribing to ESPN the Magazine for almost 6 years and only learned recently that an ESPN Insider membership is free if you get the magazine.

Anyway. Now I'm reading all that cool stuff they only have for insiders...

If this is news to anyone, you're welcome! :thumbs:

Gcver2ver3
04-23-2009, 09:05 PM
you're not alone!...

i just learned i can save more money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!..

goldengopher1976
04-23-2009, 09:18 PM
you're not alone!...

i just learned i can save more money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!..

:strong:

BroncoDoug
04-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Not sure if this is common knowledge or not. If so, feel free to delete the thread.

However, I have been subscribing to ESPN the Magazine for almost 6 years and only learned recently that an ESPN Insider membership is free if you get the magazine.

Anyway. Now I'm reading all that cool stuff they only have for insiders...

If this is news to anyone, you're welcome! :thumbs:

Hmm, I didn't renew my latest subscription to ESPN the mag.... But still at going to get the next few issues... How do i get the insider till then?

goldengopher1976
04-23-2009, 09:55 PM
Hmm, I didn't renew my latest subscription to ESPN the mag.... But still at going to get the next few issues... How do i get the insider till then?

You just go to ESPN.com and follow the links to sign up for insider. However, they will ask for your credit card and automatically renew your subscription at the yearly rate. So obviously, if you're not planning on renewing, it's probably not worth it.

Malcontent
04-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Did you know that Bazooka Joe bubble gum is still only 5 cents in some rural communities? Actually this thread is worthy because the magazine sux ballz, where the insider does tend to be more informative.. Thanks bro!

scorpio
04-23-2009, 10:17 PM
When I was a kid I could get tootsie rolls for a penny at the local drugstore.

Archer81
04-23-2009, 10:20 PM
Did you know shamwow will leave you saying wow every time?

:Broncos:

SouthStndJunkie
04-23-2009, 10:32 PM
I started out with ESPN Insider several years ago and a few years ago, they just started sending me the magazine as part of the subscription.

The mag is nothing I would buy outright, but it gets read when I am sitting on the throne, dropping the kids off at the pool.