PDA

View Full Version : Any good t.v. series to own.

robbieopperude
04-23-2009, 12:07 AM
I know you hate my name thread but can I get some help here. I am watching Prison Break Season 1 right now and I am looking for some other t.v. series to pick up to watch. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have already watched Lost, Entourage 1&2, and Heroes up to this season.

I am planning to watch Nip/Tuck

I have heard 24 is prett good. Any others?

BuckinKaeding
04-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Battlestar Galactica
The Wire
Arrested Development

Make sure you watch the whole first season of Prison Break. After that, its up to you. Season 2 is cool. Season 3 is meh. Season 4 is alright.

TDmvp
04-23-2009, 12:09 AM
http://www.free-mobile-wallpapers.com/wallpapers/iphone-wallpaper-dexter.jpg

CHANGSTER
04-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Californication and Dexter are 2 of my favorites.

Man-Goblin
04-23-2009, 12:11 AM
I second The Wire. Best show I've ever seen. Close 2nd is Sopranos.

McDman
04-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Battlestar Galactica
The Wire
Arrested Development

Make sure you watch the whole first season of Prison Break. After that, its up to you. Season 2 is cool. Season 3 is meh. Season 4 is alright.

Hahaha, I just finished one of the last episodes of the fourth season of Battlestar Galactica.

When I first heard about it I was like "Oh that's for nerds." but it rocks.

McDman
04-23-2009, 12:13 AM

I'd have to flip those, but you're hearts in the right place! Two amazing shows.

Deadwood is great too.

BuckinKaeding
04-23-2009, 12:13 AM

I have a huge boner for Lost, but The Wire is the best television I've ever seen.

My top 6

1. Lost
2. The Wire
3. Battlestar Galactica
4. Firefly
5. Arrested Development
6. Entourage

TDmvp
04-23-2009, 12:14 AM
First Episode of Dexter ... Season 1 , episode 1 ...

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/CJVDNO4025d6e92e4a912701245543a914b8b81c"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/CJVDNO4025d6e92e4a912701245543a914b8b81c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>

All of Season One ...
http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/dexter/season_1.html
Use the megavid links for each ep ...

Wes Mantooth
All are good. Prison break goes stupid after season 2. Never forget about the Sopranos and Everyone Loves Raymond

Hogan11
Burn Notice

...and old reruns of Married With Children because you can never go wrong with the classics.

Lycan
04-23-2009, 12:16 AM
Dexter, Battlestar Galactica and Firefly are all good. If you like full on sci-fi Andromeda, Farscape, and Doctor Who all have their moments.

CHANGSTER
04-23-2009, 12:18 AM
I wish they would put all The Wire episodes on hbo on demand. I missed the boat on that one.

I concur with Battlestar. That show rocks.

Life is another good one that not many people seem to be watching. Just in its second season. And Rescue Me is really good. Was maybe my favorite show but its been off the air for so long. The new season starts soon I think.

Lycan
04-23-2009, 12:20 AM
I wish they would put all The Wire episodes on hbo on demand. I missed the boat on that one.

Life is another good one that not many people seem to be watching. Just in its second season. And Rescue Me is really good. Was maybe my favorite show but its been off the air for so long. The new season starts soon I think.

Agreed on Life, I've fallen behind on the last few episodes but the that show is very well done.

Edit: If you like these type of shows NCIS and Bones are also pretty good.

BuckinKaeding
04-23-2009, 12:20 AM

Every once in a while, Best buy has a 50% off HBO Sale and you can get the Wire complete series for $80.

Thats what i did. I bought it sight-unseen, and it paid off, bigtime.

robbieopperude
04-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Californication and Dexter are 2 of my favorites.

I forgot..I watched Californication and the two seasons of Rome.

I have heard Dexter is good along with How I met your mother.

TDmvp
04-23-2009, 12:21 AM

The Wire
http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/the_wire/

The Wire is in that list...

Full List
http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/

robbieopperude
04-23-2009, 12:23 AM
Dexter, Battlestar Galactica and Firefly are all good. If you like full on sci-fi Andromeda, Farscape, and Doctor Who all have their moments.

I have firefly but haven't watched it yet. I did see Serenity and thought it was O.K.

Popps
04-23-2009, 12:23 AM
Check out the English version of Life on Mars. Fantastic. It aired on BBC Channel here, but you can buy it on DVD, I'm sure. Only a couple of seasons, so perfect for purchasing as you can get from start to finish in a reasonable amount of time.

They just did an excellent job with casting. The American version tried hard, and wasn't bad... but just couldn't match up. There's something oddly authentic about it, even though it's obviously retro by design. Nothing groundbreaking as far as plot, but some good execution. Just good, quality stuff.. always with a few laughs, as well.

robbieopperude
04-23-2009, 12:25 AM
Classics are good but I appreciate the advice. I have the first season of BattleStar Gallatica too now that I think about it. I will have to look into the Wire.

Thanks again!

BuckinKaeding
I have firefly but haven't watched it yet. I did see Serenity and thought it was O.K.

You watched it out of order. I did that too.

Watch Firefly and then Serenity again.

Ratboy
I watch all these.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelpha
Heroes
Smallville
Weeds
Entourage
Californication
Dexter
Rome (was decent)
Tru Blood

I recommend It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The show is non stop laughter. I love it.

I also enjoy Weeds, another show that has some great comedy in it.

CHANGSTER
04-23-2009, 12:26 AM
The Wire
http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/the_wire/

The Wire is in that list...

Full List
http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/

Sweet thanks! Thanks anyways Buckin, but I'm watchin it for free lol. Theirs a few episodes on hbo on demand so this will fill in the blanks.

BuckinKaeding
04-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Sweet thanks! Thanks anyways Buckin, but I'm watchin it for free lol. Theirs a few episodes on hbo on demand so this will fill in the blanks.

Yeah thats cool. Just watch it, you'll love it, I can almost guarantee that.

I have yet to hear from anybody that they tried watching it and couldn't get hooked.

One word of advice. The first couple episodes are a little slow, especially the first. So make sure you dont quit after one episode.

Its pretty much that way with every season.

TDmvp
04-23-2009, 12:29 AM

NP ... I had missed the first season of Dexter and used that to fill in the blanks as well ...

megavid has a time limit ... like 70 mins then you have to wait 20 mins to watch 70 more ...

But shows are never that long so works out fine ...

rovolution
04-23-2009, 12:34 AM
ive recently been watching the Office. i find it pretty entertaining.

extralife
04-23-2009, 12:36 AM
Everyone that didn't mention The Wire gets negative rep.

BuckinKaeding
04-23-2009, 12:37 AM
Everyone that didn't mention The Wire gets negative rep.

Phew....

SouthStndJunkie
04-23-2009, 12:41 AM
Curb Your Enthusiasm is very funny.

CSU Husker
04-23-2009, 12:42 AM
The Shield

Dutch
04-23-2009, 12:46 AM
1. The Wire (hands down)
2. Battlestar Gallactica (good pacing all the way through)
3. Sopranos
4. Braking Bad (currently the best show on TV, Maicolm In The Middle's Dad in a COMPLETEY different role...won the Emmy for Best actor in a dramatic series)
5. Firefly+Serenity (it will make soooo much more sense!)
6. Rome
7. Band of Brothers
8. Deadwood
9. John, From Cincinnatti
10A/B Dexter/Weeds

robbieopperude
04-23-2009, 12:46 AM
I watch all these.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelpha
Heroes
Smallville
Weeds
Entourage
Californication
Dexter
Rome (was decent)
Tru Blood

I recommend It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The show is non stop laughter. I love it.

I also enjoy Weeds, another show that has some great comedy in it.

my wife watches Weeds when an entire season comes out. I have head IASP is very funny.

Killericon
04-23-2009, 01:09 AM
The West Wing, baby.

Florida_Bronco
04-23-2009, 01:39 AM
Rome is awesome, especially season 1.
The Shield. Great series.
The Unit is pretty good
Third Watch is one of my all time favorites.

Taco John
04-23-2009, 02:18 AM
Stargate SG1

Broncomutt
04-23-2009, 03:52 AM
My favorites. Just about ANY of the HBO original programs, with a special nod to The Wire and Rome.

Entourage
Sopranos
Deadwood
Six Feet Under (if you can stomach seeing dudes make-out alot)
Big Love
Flight of the Concords
Sex in the City (if you're a chick....or maybe want to impress one)

Honestly, HBO has ruined me for network television. Nothing on the networks holds a candle to the quality writing and acting HBO brings.

Of course, being able to air profanity, extremely graphic violence and boobies helps too I suppose, lmao!!

PS - Yah, Firefly also.

Dexter
04-23-2009, 03:53 AM
http://www.free-mobile-wallpapers.com/wallpapers/iphone-wallpaper-dexter.jpg

QFT

1) Dexter

2) The Big Bang Theory. That show is hilarious.

3) Firefly then Serenity the movie

4) Weeds

5) First two seasons of heroes. Third one has sucked.

Killericon
04-23-2009, 04:50 AM
I have a list about 5 pages long, but seriously, The West Wing.

Ramathorn
04-23-2009, 05:31 AM
You have to watch all the sopranos episodes. and a MUST is sons of anarchay!!!!!! There is only one season out of it but the next season is starting within 6 months.

slyinky
04-23-2009, 06:16 AM
Anybody seen either of these two shows? Any good?
In Treatment http://www.hbo.com/intreatment/
Eastbound & Down http://www.hbo.com/eastboundanddown/

Mogulseeker
04-23-2009, 06:24 AM
http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Rome_HBO/rome_hbo_dvd.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b6/Rome_Season_2.jpg

orangeatheist
04-23-2009, 07:30 AM
I own three collections of tv series:

Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Trek: Enterprise
Kung Fu (the original series)

Rock Chalk
04-23-2009, 07:49 AM
I know you hate my name thread but can I get some help here. I am watching Prison Break Season 1 right now and I am looking for some other t.v. series to pick up to watch. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Rescue Me, Lie To Me, Sarah Conner Chronicles, Leverage, Burn Notice, Eureka (Summer series)

kamakazi_kal
04-23-2009, 08:25 AM
lost

Chris
04-23-2009, 08:28 AM
http://sneakerboxx.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/madmen1.jpg

Irish Stout
04-23-2009, 08:37 AM
My shows:
1. Dexter
2. The Wire
3. Life (More people need to watch this show)
4. Firefly
5. Lost
6. Entourage
7. It Always Sunny in Philly

rovolution
04-23-2009, 08:42 AM
geeze no Office fans here other than me? strange as heck. always seems to be a lot of them these days

Broncobuddy7
04-23-2009, 08:46 AM
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. Generation Kill
3. The Office
4. Band of Brothers
5. Rome

Generation Kill
Awesome series if you're into military films. I'm in the military and we've been watching this series at work. Everyone loves it.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmtzdrz_CYM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmtzdrz_CYM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oubronco
04-23-2009, 09:09 AM
King of Queens

Taco John
04-23-2009, 09:11 AM
I'm a big fan of FireFly - but seriously - Stargate SG1 is soooooo underrated. It was the longest running Science Fiction show of all time, so that should tell you something about it. Once that series picked up speed, it was a damn good yarn.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Arrested Development
Mad Men
Always Sunny in Philadelphia

And of course, Weeds.

Tombstone RJ
04-23-2009, 09:56 AM

Ever try watching the Broncos?

JLesSPE
04-23-2009, 10:00 AM
I love Dexter and Sons of Anarchy. SOA really surprised me and although there has only been one season so far I think it is one of the best written series out there.

1.Dexter
2.Sons of Anarchy
3.Entourage
4.Weeds
5.Heroes
6.Lost
7.Hell's Kitchen (Hilarious)
8.Flight of the Conchords
9.Firefly

Man-Goblin
04-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Ever try watching the Broncos?

The last three seasons of that show have sucked.

JLesSPE
04-23-2009, 10:02 AM
The last three seasons of that show have sucked.

LOL

crush17
04-23-2009, 10:14 AM

Know it. Learn it. Live it.

MileHighMagic
04-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Friday Night Lights (Season 1)

SonOfLe-loLang
04-23-2009, 10:25 AM
The Wire was the best show on TV. Hands down. Now, I'd say Madmen is. Fantastic. Cant go wrong with Friday Night Lights and Lost. Or, of course, Seinfeld never gets old.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-23-2009, 10:26 AM

Know it. Learn it. Live it.

I dont get how people think this show is funny. Its retarded

Peoples Champ
04-23-2009, 10:29 AM
Finish Entourage!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-23-2009, 10:33 AM

Retarded... how awesome it is.

I hear Target has Sense of Humor on sale. Not sayin'. I'm just sayin'.

ZONA
04-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Dexter is in a league all by itself. Every episode just keeps getting better and better.

2 others I watch are pretty good also.

Big Love
The Tudors

Gcver2ver3
04-23-2009, 10:47 AM
the biggest travesty in television history was Arrested Development being cancelled...

that was easily the funniest TV show since Seinfeld...

ratings are king and for some reason A.D. didn't get big ratings...but it was an absolutely brilliant show...

it's a must have if you haven't seen it...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-23-2009, 10:55 AM
the biggest travesty in television history was Arrested Development being cancelled...

ratings are king and for some reason A.D. didn't get big ratings...but it was an absolutely brilliant show...

AD didn't get ratings for three reasons: 1. it was too smart for the majority of television watching Americans. 2. Fox did everything except completely bury it in other programming, and didn't promote it at all. And 3. It was far too smart for Fox, which as a network puts on the lowest-IQ shows on television.

crush17
04-23-2009, 11:06 AM

Wow. I have never once heard someone say they didn't think it was funny.

The writing and dialogue is brilliant imo...

snowspot66
04-23-2009, 11:14 AM
All have been said before but it's because they are so good.

Battlestar
Rome
Band of Brothers

From the Earth to the Moon is another HBO one that I really liked too.

goldengopher1976
04-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Have not read through all the responses to see if this was mentioned, but HBO's series "Carnivale" is incredible. It's a fantastic mind-trip of a show with religious/apocalyptic themes throughout, all set in depression-era U.S.A in a carnival (replete with bearded lady, muscle man, snake charmers, conjoined twins, etc.). A wonderful show.

Beyond that, I would second/third/fourth (whatever number we're on):

The Wire (best cops-and-robbers show I've ever seen)
LOST
B.o.n.e.s (my wife and I watch it together, it's a fun show for that kind of setting. I wouldn't watch it on my own, but it's good)

snowspot66
04-23-2009, 11:16 AM

It really was a great show but I think it was a good thing that it got canceled (although definitely a bit prematurely). They could have kept it going for a while longer but anything more than another season or two and it would have gotten stale. But what it did and how it did it was completely different than every other comedy show. Really great timing on their part.

Gcver2ver3
04-23-2009, 11:43 AM
AD didn't get ratings for three reasons: 1. it was too smart for the majority of television watching Americans. 2. Fox did everything except completely bury it in other programming, and didn't promote it at all. And 3. It was far too smart for Fox, which as a network puts on the lowest-IQ shows on television.

good points...

didn't CBS buy A.D. from Fox (or vice-versa)?...

i remember seeing it on two different networks (and i'm not talking about syndicated episodes)....

Gcver2ver3
04-23-2009, 11:44 AM
It really was a great show but I think it was a good thing that it got canceled (although definitely a bit prematurely). They could have kept it going for a while longer but anything more than another season or two and it would have gotten stale. But what it did and how it did it was completely different than every other comedy show. Really great timing on their part.

A.D. reminded me of an advanced version of SOAP...

i think it could've lasted quite a bit longer than it lasted personally...

they developed the characters so well that they could go in practically any direction they wanted to keep things from getting stale...

Irish Stout
04-23-2009, 11:54 AM
I failed to mention some of my current top watches: House; Rescue Me (awesome!); the Office; and Rules of Engagement.

Dukes
04-23-2009, 11:54 AM
3 pages and no Curb Your Enthusiasm? C'mon. If you like Seinfeld, you'll like CYE.

Rescue Me is good as well.

Gort
04-23-2009, 11:56 AM
here's one not mentioned yet...

"Action" with Jay Mohr.

http://www.hulu.com/action

it was Entourage before there was Entourage. it's a pretty funny satire of the whole movie business from the perspective of an ego-maniacal producer. it aired on cable a few years ago, but was cancelled before all episodes aired. you can watch it on Hulu (legal & free). Google the show to find its wiki page to make sure you watch the episodes in the intended order, and not the order they were aired on TV.

Mohr's new series isn't bad either. it's airing on TV now, called "Gary, Unmarried".

Irish Stout
04-23-2009, 11:58 AM

The show (Always Sunny in Philly) is hilarious and really pushes the boundaries of social norms for a comedy show. I tell my friends its like seinfeld on crack and living out of a bar rather than an apartment... which reminds me of that episode where they started doing crack to get on welfare and got addicted.

I usually feel real dirty after watching a few episodes back to back, but I have to admit its addicting and funny. I could see how one would think its retarded based on how retarded the people in it act, but thats part of its brilliance.

Gcver2ver3
04-23-2009, 11:58 AM
3 pages and no Curb Your Enthusiasm? C'mon. If you like Seinfeld, you'll like CYE.

Rescue Me is good as well.

C.Y.E was mentioned...

but yea that show is very funny...

SonOfLe-loLang
04-23-2009, 12:03 PM

Brilliant? hmmm...i actually work for the station that creates it, i just dont get it. You know what i compare it to? Remember in high school there'd be that one ahole that comes to school in his pajamas for a reaction? That's Sunny to me. Its like LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME IM CRAAAAAZZZZY

SonOfLe-loLang
04-23-2009, 12:05 PM
The show (Always Sunny in Philly) is hilarious and really pushes the boundaries of social norms for a comedy show. I tell my friends its like seinfeld on crack and living out of a bar rather than an apartment... which reminds me of that episode where they started doing crack to get on welfare and got addicted.

I usually feel real dirty after watching a few episodes back to back, but I have to admit its addicting and funny. I could see how one would think its retarded based on how retarded the people in it act, but thats part of its brilliance.

I think we're just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

Gort
04-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Anybody seen either of these two shows? Any good?
In Treatment http://www.hbo.com/intreatment/
Eastbound & Down http://www.hbo.com/eastboundanddown/

Eastbound and Down is funny. Only a few laugh out loud moments, but if you're a baseball fan, you'll be smiling at alot of it. The funniest thing is that the guys who created/wrote the show admit to not even knowing much about baseball. But their character study of the loud, self-important, obnoxious, oblivious, one-time star athlete looking for one last shot at glory is a welcome antidote to all of those syrupy feel-good baseball stories you usually see about the former major leaguer who get one more shot at glory and succeed.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-23-2009, 12:07 PM
In treatment is pretty good! I havent watched this season though unfortunately.

UtesBroncoFan
04-23-2009, 12:49 PM
First 4 seasons of 24 are great after that leaves something to be desired.Seasons 1-5 of The Shield are very good.If you dont mind British Comedy try to pick up a season of Coupling sort of a Britsh version of a cross between Seinfeld And Friends

philiptr2
04-23-2009, 01:00 PM
Sons of Anarchy?

Bronco Boy
04-23-2009, 01:05 PM
You could name your kid 24.

McDman
04-23-2009, 02:14 PM

Brilliant? really?? I watch it and it's a pretty good show but it's far from brilliant.

This last season blew.

mopatt24
04-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Try the only season of PlayMakers. Loved that show and was surprised ESPN would even consider airing a show like that. Lasted just 11 episodes, but was really good.

TDmvp
04-23-2009, 03:38 PM
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. Generation Kill
3. The Office
4. Band of Brothers
5. Rome

Generation Kill
Awesome series if you're into military films. I'm in the military and we've been watching this series at work. Everyone loves it.

I personally thought Generation Kill was a hit job on our troops ...

Depicts them as ignorant people who just get there jollies from killing and making dick jokes ...

Doggcow
04-23-2009, 04:26 PM
Prison Break is solid too, it tapers off after the first season, but season 1 owns.

ak1971
04-23-2009, 04:28 PM

Depicts them as ignorant people who just get there jollies from killing and making dick jokes ...

I never saw the series, but read the book.. I didnt think it came off that way.
I could see how you would think that, we are just used to seeing 'Band of Brothers' type things..whereas we live in a much different world now.

Rohirrim
04-23-2009, 04:46 PM
Best series ever: Lonesome Dove

rastaman
04-23-2009, 04:53 PM

I'd recommend very highly "The Shield".

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/the_shield/#Nav/Home

http://epguides.com/Shield/

rastaman
04-23-2009, 04:53 PM

Rep!

PRBronco
04-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Awesome, I see lots of people here have given the right answers, but I will reiterate :D

Firefly.
Dexter.
Arrested Development.
That is television at its finest good sir.

I also enjoy Pushing Daisies and Entourage!

Dukes
04-23-2009, 07:33 PM

It's actually pretty accurate. As a Marine I enjoyed it. I know someone who was just like nearly every character in the book and movie. Not all Marines are crazy, but I've met a few who are "out there". You'd be surprised what goes on when you haven't slept for 48 hours.

Not to get completely off topic, but one thing that might help people understand why it looks like military personel (especially Marines) get enjoyment out of combat is because it's one of the few times they get to do their jobs for real. Imagine being on a sports team and all you do is practice, day in and day out you just practice. You'll be pretty excited and may act like a fool once you step onto the field to play a real game. That's the best analogy I can come up with that explains it.

maher_tyler
04-23-2009, 07:36 PM
Don't feel like sifting through 4 pages to see if anyone posted it but...

"Band of Brothers" is pretty good. It originally aired on HBO.

Atlas
04-23-2009, 07:52 PM
Here are the shows I own. (part 1)

[i]MASH: Complete Series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0068098/ 30 DVDs
Memories of M*A*S*H http://tv.nytimes.com/show/54975/Memories-of-M-A-S-H/overview 1 DVD

1st and Ten: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086660/ 12 DVDs

3rd Rock From the Sun: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0115082/ 4 DVDs

24: Seasons 1,2,3,4,5,6 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0285331/ 36 DVDS

ABC After School Specials Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0202179/

DVD1
abc after school special----18th Emergency
abc after school special-----Summer of the Swans

DVD2
abc after school special-----Dear Lovey Hart: I am Desperate
abc after school Special-----Skating Rink

DVD3
abc after school special-----Francesca Baby
abc after school special-----Beat the Turtle Drum

DVD4
abc after school special-----Pinballs
abc after school special-----Trouble River

DVD5
abc after school special-----A Mile From Here to Glory
abc after school special-----Thank You, Jackie Robinson

DVD6
abc after school special-----Gaucho

DVD7
abc after school special-----A Matter of Time
abc after school special-----First Step

DVD8
abc after school special-----A Special Gift
abc after school special-----Gold Test

DVD8
abc after school special-----What Are Friends For?
abc after school special-----Schoolboy Father

DVD9
abc after school special-----Tough Girl
abc after school special-----The Night Swimmers

DVD9
abc after school special-----Two Loves for Jenny
abc after school special-----Did you hear What Happened to?

DVD10
abc after school special-----Ace Hits the Big Time
abc after school special-----face at the edge of the world

Alf Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090390/ 4 DVDs

Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Complete series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0047708/ 7 DVDs

Alias: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285333/ 18 DVDs

Alias: Seasons 4,5 Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285333/ 15 DVDs

Alias Smith and Jones: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0066625/ 12 DVDS

Alien Nation: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096531/ 12 DVDs

All in the Family: Season 1,2 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0066626/ 6 DVDs

Ally McBeal: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118254/ 6 DVDs

The Amos and Andy Show Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043175/ 4 DVDs

Amazing Stories: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0088478/ 4 DVDs

Amercian Gangsters: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0960157/ 2 DVDs

Angel: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0162065/ 28 DVDs

Arrested Development Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367279/ 8 DVDS

The Awful Truth With Michael Moore: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190171/ 4 DVDs

Banacek: Complete Series http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068044/ 9 DVDs

Band of Brothers: The complete series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0185906/ 6 DVDs

Barney Miller: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0072472/ 22 DVDS

Batman: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0059968/ 6 DVDs

Battlestar Gallactica (2004): Seasons 1,2.0,2.5,3.0 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407362/ 16 DVDS
Battlestar Galactica Mini-Series Q=10
Battlestar Galactica (Razor) Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0991178/

Beakman's World (Best of) Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0106367/ 1 DVD

The Bernie Mac Show: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285341/ 4 DVDs

Beverly Hillbillies: 40 episodes, 27 episodes from the 1st season Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0055662/

Beverly Hills 90210: Seasons 1,2,3,4,5 Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098749/ 33 DVDs

Beavis and Butt-Head: Volumes 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105950/ 9 DVDs Trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=WDpzbmHMcEQ&feature=related

Bewitched: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 (colorized) http://imdb.com/title/tt0057733/ 13 DVDs

The Bionic Woman: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073965/ 2 DVDs

Big Valley Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058791/ 10 DVDs

The Black Adder Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084988/ 4 DVDs Trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=TmqbO-lY0LM
The Black Adder Movies
1. Black Adder's Christmas Carol http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094754/
2. Black Adder's Back and Forth http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212579/

Blood Ties: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808013/ 5 DVDs

The Bob Newhart Show: 1st Season: Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0068049/ 6 DVDs

The Bob Newhart Show: Seasons 1,2,3,4 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0068049/ 24 DVDs

Bone Chillers: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115114/ 3 DVDs

Bonanza: 34 episodes Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0052451/

Bones: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460627/ 10 DVDs

Boondocks: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0373732/ 3 DVDs

Brett Maverick: Complete Collection Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081837/ 8 DVDs

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: Complete Series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0078579/ 10 DVDs

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Complete Series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0118276/ 37 DVDs

Californication: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0904208/ 2 DVDs Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ7yaQhXJAI

Carnivale: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0319969/ 12 DVDs

The Carol Burnet Show: (Best Of) Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0061240/ 10 DVDs

Centennial: The Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0076993/ 26 DVDs

Chappelle's Show: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0353049/ 6 DVDs

Charlie's Angels: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0073972/ 18 DVDs

Columbo: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/find?s=all&q=columbo 5 DVDs

Charmed: Complete series; Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0158552/ 48 DVDs

Cheers: Season 1,2,3,4 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0083399/ 15 DVDs

The Closer Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458253/ 12 DVDs

Coach: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096560/ 2 DVDS

Criminal Minds: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452046/ 17 DVDs

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264235/ 10 DVDs

Dallas: Seasons 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0077000/ 57 DVDs
Dallas Movies
1. 1986 Dallas The Early Years http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090898/
2. 1996 J.R. Returns http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116007/ 2 DVDs
3. 1998 War of the Ewings http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0145605/ 2 DVDs
4. 2000 Doing Dallas http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245082/
5. 2002 After Dallas http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329975/
6. 2004 Dallas Reunion: Return to Southfork http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0429967/

Dark Angel Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0204993/ 11 DVDs

Dark Skies: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0115151/ 3 DVDs Trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=8LeQbOLYYdE

Dead Like Me: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348913/ 8 DVDs
Dead Like Me: Life After Death http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1079444/

Deadliest Catch: Crab Fishing in Alaska: Season 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0446809/ 11 DVDs

Deadwood Season: 1, 2, 3 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0348914/ 18 DVDs Trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=pdVAlIZU41g&feature=related

Deep Space 9: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0106145/ 18 DVDs

Desperate Housewives: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410975/ 12 DVDs

Dexter: Season 1,2 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0773262/ 8 DVDs

Dharma and Greg: Complete Series http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118303/ 15 DVDs

Dinosaurs: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0101081/ 6 DVDS

Diff'ernt Strokes: Season 1,2 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0077003/ 6 DVDs

Doogie Howser M.D.: Seasons 1,2,3,4 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0096569/ 16 DVDs

Duckman Private Dick/Family Man: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108755/ 3 DVDs

Dukes of Hazzard: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0078607/ 13 DVDs

Early Edition: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115163/ 22 DVDs

Earth 2: Season 1 Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0108758/episodes#season-1 4 DVDs

Eerie Indiana: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101088/ 5 DVDs

Emergency! Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0068067/ 10 DVDs

The Equalizer: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088513/ 5 DVDs

E.R.: Seasons 1,2,3,4,5 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108757/ 27 DVDs

Everwood: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318883/ 6 DVDs

Everybody Loves Raymond: Seasons 1,2,3 http://imdb.com/title/tt0115167/ 15 DVDS
Everybody Loves Raymond Series Finale/Series Pilot Q=10 1 DVD

The Fall Guy: S-1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081859/ 6 DVDs

The Family Guy: Seasons 1,2,3,4,5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0182576/ 17 DVDs

Family Ties: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083413/ 36 DVDs

Fantasy Island: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0077008/ 4 DVDs
48 misc. episodes on 17 DVDS with menues Q=8.5

Fantasy Island (1998): Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158408/ 7 DVDs

Frasier Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106004/ 4 DVDs

Freakazoid: Complete Series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0111970/ 4 DVDs

Freaks and Geeks: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0193676/ 6 DVDS

Fringe: Season 1 Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119644/ 7 DVDs

The Fugitive: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0056757/ 3 DVDs

The Fugitive: Complete series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0078622/ 23 DVDs

Full House: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092359/ 6 DVDs

Gangland: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1243719/ 19 DVDS

Gavin and Stacy: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0908454/ 1 DVD

George Carlin Comedy
Doin' It Again http://imdb.com/title/tt0246642/
Complains and Grievances http://imdb.com/title/tt0287460/
Carlin at Carnegie http://imdb.com/title/tt0248827/ Trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=XFSvX6fBvzo&feature=related
Playin' With Your Head http://imdb.com/title/tt0199554/
Carlin on Campus http://imdb.com/title/tt0248828/
Are You All Diseased http://imdb.com/title/tt0246645/
It's Bad For Ya http://imdb.com/title/tt0963207/
George Carlin Tribute on Larry King R.I.P.

George Lopez Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0310460/ 4 DVDs

Get Smart: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0058805/ 8 DVDS

Ghost Hunters: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426697/ 3 DVDs

Gilligan's Island: Complete Series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0057751/ 18 DVDs

Glory Days: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0281445/ 3 DVDs

Goosebumps: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111987/ 6 DVDs
How I got My Shrunken Head (Pt1, Pt 2) Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0591345/ 1 DVD
Double Trouble (Pt1, Pt2) Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0591339/ 1 DVD
Cry of the Cat (Pt1, Pt2) Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0591337/ 1 DVD
Scarey House Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0591371/ 1 DVD

Grace Under Fire: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106017/ 20 DVDs

Greatest American Hero: Complete Series; http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081871/ 12 DVDs

Green Acres: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0058808/ 24 DVDs

Grey's Anatomy: Seasons 1,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413573/ 9 DVDs

Grizzly Adams: Complete series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0075525/ 10 DVDs
The Capture of Grizzly Adams Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0083718/
The Legend of Grizzly Adams Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0099998/

Gunsmoke: Seasons 1,2,3 all 87 Episodes Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047736/ 18 DVDs

Gunsmoke Movies

1. The Return To Dodge http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093130/
2. The Last Apache http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099721/
3. The Last Man http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104379/
4. One Man's Justice http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109961/
5. The Long Ride http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107062/

Hannah Montana: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0493093/ 4 DVDs

Happy Days: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070992/ 7 DVDs

Hardy Boys/ Nancy Drew Mysteries: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0075513/ 9 DVDs

Hart to Hart: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0078622/ 24 DVDs

Have Gun Will Travel: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0050025/ 19 DVDs

Hawaii Five-O: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062568/ 10 DVDS

Herman's Head: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101115/ 18 DVDs

Heros: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813715/ 7 DVDs

Hill Street Blues: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0081873/ 12 DVDs

The Hitchiker: Complete Series http://imdb.com/title/tt0085031/ 19 DVDs Trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=e5MQKU0m9K8

Hogan's Heros: Seasons 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0058812/ 5 DVDS

House M.D. Seasons 1,2,3,4 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412142/ 22 DVDs

How I Met Your Mother: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460649/ 3 DVDs

The Huckleberry Hound Show: Complete Series http://imdb.com/title/tt0051283/ 3 DVDs

In Living Color Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098830/ 26 DVDs

The Jeffersons: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072519/ 2 DVDs

Jericho: Seasons 1,2 Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0805663/ 8 DVDs

Joanie Loves Chachi: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0083433/ 6 DVDs

Kate and Allie: Seasons 1,2,3,4 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0075513/ 10 DVDs

Kath and Kim: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272397/ 6 DVDs

The Kids in the Hall: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096626/ 20 DVDs
The Kids in the Hall Movie: Brain Candy http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116768/ 1 DVD

King Of Queens: Complete Series; Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0165581/ 26 DVDs

Kung Fu: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0068093/ 21 DVDs

Land of Giants: Complete series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062578/ 18 DVDs

Land of the Lost: Season 2 Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0071005/ 2 DVDs

Lassie: 29 Rare Early Episodes with Menues Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046617/ 3 DVDS

Las Vegas: Seasons 1,2,3,4 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364828/ 21 DVDs

Laverne and Shirley: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074016/ 25 DVDs

The Lazuras Man: Season 1 Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0115241/ 8 DVDs

The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp: Best of Collection Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052522/ 4 DVDs

Life on Mars: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478942/ 8 DVDs

Little House on the Prairie: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071007/ 65 DVDs

The Lone Gunmen: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243069/ 6 DVDs

Looney Tunes Golden Collection Vol. 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.tvdvdreviews.com/looney1.html 12 DVDs

Lost Seasons 1,2,3,4 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0411008/ 25 DVDS

Magnum PI: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0080240/ 14 DVDs

Malcolm in the Middle: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212671/ 18 DVDs

Married With Children: Seasons 1,2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092400/ 6 DVDs

Martin Seasons 1,2,3,4 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103488/ 16 DVDS

Mary Tyler Moore: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0065314/ 11 DVDs

Millennium: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115270/ 18 DVDS Trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=_sTdKVu76wI

Miracles: Complete series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0320075/ 4 DVDs Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A69iupEwwBo

Models Inc.: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108862/ 7 DVDs

Moonlighting: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088571/ 6 DVDS

Mork and Mindy: Complete Series; Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077053/ 16 DVDs

Mr. Belvedere: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088576/ 14 DVDS

My So Called Life: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108872/ 5 DVDs

The Newhart Show: 1st Season Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0083455/ 4 DVDs

News Radio: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112095/ 6 DVDs

Night Court: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086770/ 18 DVDs

Nip/Tuck: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361217/ 17 DVDs

Northern Exposure: Seasons 1,2,3,4,5,6 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0098878/ 31 DVDs

North and South: complete set Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0088583/ 7 DVDS

Not Necessarily The News: Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085065/ 9 DVDs

Not the Nine O'Clock News Complete Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080253/ 5 DVDs

NYPD Blue: Seasons 1,2,3,4 Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0106079/ 27 DVDs

The Odd Couple: Complete series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0065329/ 8 DVDs

The Office: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386676/ 10 DVDs

One Day At A Time: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0072554/ 2 DVDs

The Osbournes: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306370/ 2 DVDs

Oz: Complete Series http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118421/ 20 DVDs

Pee-Wees Playhouse: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0090500/episodes#season-1 5 DVDs

Phillip Marlow, Private Eye Complete Series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0096677/ 2 DVDs

Planet of the Apes: Complete 1974 TV series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0071033/ 4 DVDs

Playmakers: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0375411/ 3 DVDs

Picket Fences: Complete Series Q=8.5http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103512/ 25 DVDs

Point Pleasant: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435576/ 3 DVDs

Police Squad: All 6 episodes Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0083466/ 1 DVD

Police Woman: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0071034/ 5 DVDs

Prison Break: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0455275/ 6 DVDs

The Prisoner: Complete Series http://imdb.com/title/tt0077064/episodes 10 DVDS

Punky Brewster: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086787/ 16 DVDs

Quantum Leap: Seasons 1,2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096684/ 9 DVDs

Quincy: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0074042/ 6 DVDs

Remington Steele: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083470/ 8 DVDs

Rescue Me: Seasons 1,2,3,4 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381798/ 15 DVDS

Rhoda: Seasons 1,2 Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071040/ 10 DVDs

Rocky and Bullwinkle Show: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054524/ 4 DVDs

Rome: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384766/ 11 DVDs

Atlas
04-23-2009, 07:52 PM
Here are the shows I own (part 2)

Sabrina the Teenage Witch: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115341/ 14 DVDs

Samantha Who: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898332/ 2 DVDs

Sanford and Son: Complete Series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0068128/ 17 DVDs

The Sarah Silverman Program: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0821375/ 1 DVD

Saturday Night Live: Seasons 1,2,4 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0072562/ 23 DVDs

Schoolhouse Rocks; 30 Years Best Of Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0069627/ 2 DVDs

SCTV Second City TV: Complete Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075578/ 20 DVDS

Scrubs: Season 1,2,3,4,5 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0285403/ 15 DVDs

SeaQuest DSV: Complete Series: Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0106126/ 8 DVDs

Seinfeld: Complete series; Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0098904/ 35 DVDs

Sex in the City: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0159206/ 19 DVDs

She Spies: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0315064/ 4 DVDs

The Shield: Seasons 1,2,3,4 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286486/ 16 DVDs

Simpsons: Seasons 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0096697/ 34 DVDs

Soap: Complete series; Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0075584/ 14 DVDS

Son of the Beach: Season 1,2 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0235137/ 3 DVDs
Son of the Beach Episodes 22-38 Q=9.5 Not released on DVD 6 DVDs

Sopranos: Complete series; Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0141842/ 28 DVDs

South Park: Seasons 1,2,3,4,5,6 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121955/ 16 DVDs
The Cult of Cartman Q=10 http://www.southparkstudios.com/crap/dvds/cultofcartman/ 2 DVDs

Spenser For Hire: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088612/ 17 DVDs
Spenser: The Judas Goat http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111259/
Spenser: Ceremony http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108202/

Stacked: The Complete Series, Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0448303/ 3 DVDs

Stargate SG-1: Seasons 1,2,8 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0118480/ 14 DVDs
Stargate: The Ark of Truth http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0942903/
Stargate: Continuum http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0929629/

Stargate Atlantis: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374455/ 10 DVDs

Star Trek Pilot Episode Q=10
Star Trek: Complete Series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0060028/ 21 DVDs

Starsky and Hutch: Season 4 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072567/ 5 DVDS

Stripperella: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369171/ 2 DVDs

Supernatural: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460681/ 18 DVDs

Swat: Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0072560/ 6 DVDs

Tales From the Crypt: Complete Series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0096708/ 12 DVDs

Taxi: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0077089/ 11 DVDs

That's My Bush: Complete series; Season 1 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0268077/ 2 DVDs Trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=SfxYswHcas0

Time Trax: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0106154/ 6 DVDs

Titus: Complete series; Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0205700/ 10 DVDs

Too Close For Comfort: Seasons 1,2 http://imdb.com/title/tt0080299/ 6 DVDs

Top Of the Heap:(Married with Children spinoff) Complete Series http://imdb.com/title/tt0101222/ 2 DVDs

Touched by an Angel: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108968/ 4 DVDs

Tour of Duty: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092468/ 5 DVDs

Trapper John M.D.: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078704/ 32 DVDs

Trigger Happy TV: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0246395/ 3 DVDs

The Tudors: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758790/ 4 DVDs

Twilight Zone (1985): Complete Series, Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0088634/ 13 DVDs

Twilight Zone (2002): Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318252/ 6 DVDs

Twin Peaks: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098936/ 10 DVDs

Two and a Half Men: Seasons 1,2,3,4 Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0369179/ 18 DVDs

The Untouchables: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052522/ 4 DVDs

V: Mini-series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0085106/ 2 DVDs
V: Complete series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0086822/ 6 DVDs
V: Final battle Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0086823/ 3 DVDs

Vegas: Complete series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0077093/ 15 DVDs

V.I.P.: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134269/ 5 DVDs

Vinnie and Bobby: (Top of Heap, retooled series) Complete Series http://imdb.com/title/tt0103576/ 2 DVDs

Waking the Dead Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0259733/ 3 DVDs

The Waltons: Seasons 1,2 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068149/ 20 DVDs

Webster Seasons 1,2 Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085109/ 8 DVDs

Welcome Back Kotter: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072582/ 9 DVDs

West Wing: Complete Series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200276/ 42 DVDs

Wild Wild West: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0058855/ 26 DVDS

Wings: Complete Series Q=8.5 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098948/ 25 DVDs

The Wire: Seasons 1,2,3 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306414/ 15 DVDs

WKRP In Cincinnati: Complete series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077097/ 17 DVDs

Wonderfalls: Complete series Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361256/ 3 DVDs

Wonder Showzen: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450357/ 2 DVDs

Wonder Woman: Complete series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0074074/ 9 DVDs

The Wonder Years: All 115 episodes Q=8.5 http://imdb.com/title/tt0094582/ 9 DVDs

Xena: Season 1 Q=10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112230/ 6 DVDs

X Files: Complete Series Q=10 http://imdb.com/title/tt0106179/
X Files Movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120902/
X Files: I Want To Believe http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443701/ [/i]

Atlas
04-23-2009, 07:57 PM
My Favorites are
#1 Deadwood
#2 Sopranos
#3 Californication
#4 Dexter
#5 Malcolm in the Middle
#6 THat's My Bush
#7Criminal Minds
#8 Titus
#9 Stacked
#10 X-Files
#11 Night Court
#12 Welcome Back Kotter
#13 Supernatural

Northman
04-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Dexter
True Blood

TheChamp24
04-23-2009, 07:59 PM
I think Chuck is a pretty good show, I own season 1 and it is pretty good, may plan on picking up more of it.

Northman
04-23-2009, 08:03 PM
I think Chuck is a pretty good show, I own season 1 and it is pretty good, may plan on picking up more of it.

Yea, i do like that show a lot too.

TerrElway
04-23-2009, 08:17 PM
Hahaha, I just finished one of the last episodes of the fourth season of Battlestar Galactica.

When I first heard about it I was like "Oh that's for nerds." but it rocks.

Battlestar is the best ever. The new one, not the old 70's one. It may have had the best series finale EVER!

30 Rock is good for comedy.

TerrElway
04-23-2009, 08:19 PM

BINGO! Too bad they couldn't do as good a job with the other books.

Band of Brothers was also great as far as a mini-series goes.

robbieopperude
04-23-2009, 08:21 PM
So to me it sounds like Dexter, the Wire, Sopranos seem to get the most responses of good. Oh and Stargate B.

Mogulseeker
04-23-2009, 08:22 PM
My Favorites are
#1 Deadwood
#2 Sopranos
#3 Californication
#4 Dexter
#5 Malcolm in the Middle
#6 THat's My Bush
#7Criminal Minds
#8 Titus
#9 Stacked
#10 X-Files
#11 Night Court
#12 Welcome Back Kotter
#13 Supernatural

One of these days, Laura!

robbieopperude
04-23-2009, 08:32 PM
So Prison Break Season 2 is just OK?

skunk
04-23-2009, 08:43 PM
tom goes to the mayor

FADERPROOF
04-23-2009, 08:45 PM
Can't wait until June for the 2nd season of True Blood to start, been too long of a wait!

Also I have my DVR set for every wednesday at 8 PM for Scrubs, can't believe that only Atlas and his 17 million DVD's has even mentioned this show, now in it's 8th season and already signed on for a 9th, funniest damn show on network and I watch the old season series a lot as well.

It's E.R.or Grey's anatomy...but good and funny.

Atlas
04-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Can't wait until June for the 2nd season of True Blood to start, been too long of a wait!

Also I have my DVR set for every wednesday at 8 PM for Scrubs, can't believe that only Atlas and his 17 million DVD's has even mentioned this show, now in it's 8th season and already signed on for a 9th, funniest damn show on network and I watch the old season series a lot as well.

It's E.R.or Grey's anatomy...but good and funny.

I love Scrubs. I Do have 5 seasons of it.

broncocalijohn
04-23-2009, 08:55 PM

it is good it just doesnt do what the first series gives. I like the series and glad it is back. I think the Office is good to own/rent and band of brothers is a keeper.

FADERPROOF
04-23-2009, 08:58 PM
I love Scrubs. I Do have 5 seasons of it.

I know I acknowledged that you have been the only one to bring up that show, and just surprising since it is on at 8 PM on ABC, kinda primetime right there for people to watch it.

lostknight
04-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Can't believe that no one has mentioned this, but I would suggest a British Series, Top Gear. Plenty of episodes, but you pretty much have to eyepatch the series right now. It's not out on DVD yet. It's airing on BBC American.

My Other Favorites:
1. LOST
2. Galactica
3. Chuck
4. Heroes (Season 1 only)
5. Babylon 5 (old school now)
6. Sopranos.
7. The Wire
8. Firefly (must see if you have not seen it).
9. Leverage

Atlas
04-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Can't believe that no one has mentioned this, but I would suggest a British Series, Top Gear. Plenty of episodes, but you pretty much have to eyepatch the series right now. It's not out on DVD yet. It's airing on BBC American.

My Other Favorites:
1. LOST
2. Galactica
3. Chuck
4. Heroes (Season 1 only)
5. Babylon 5 (old school now)
6. Sopranos.
7. The Wire
8. Firefly (must see if you have not seen it).
9. Leverage

I have never heard of Firefly. I read about it. It sounds great. I'm getting it!

orange crusher
04-23-2009, 09:05 PM
They've already been mentioned, but I like:

Prison Break
Friday Night Lights

I really liked the first two seasons of Prison Break, but it seemed to really go downhill in the third season.

I'll also be buying Sons of Anarchy when it comes out on Dvd. I caught the last few episodes of the first season and am looking forward to seeing the other episodes.

Atlas
04-23-2009, 09:13 PM
A show that I never watched but one that my daughter LOVES is Punky Brewster.

I have to admit that is a great show and anyone who has an 8-12 year-old girl show get it. Really a great show with good lessons. It is much better than Different Strokes, Webster or Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

footstepsfrom#27
04-23-2009, 10:17 PM
http://sixwordstochangetheworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/law-and-order.jpg

BroncoBuff
04-24-2009, 12:44 AM
Two words: Mad Men

robbieopperude
04-24-2009, 12:52 AM
They've already been mentioned, but I like:

Prison Break
Friday Night Lights

I really liked the first two seasons of Prison Break, but it seemed to really go downhill in the third season.

I'll also be buying Sons of Anarchy when it comes out on Dvd. I caught the last few episodes of the first season and am looking forward to seeing the other episodes.

What is so compelling about Friday Night Lights? I did like the movie now that I think about it.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-24-2009, 09:46 AM
What is so compelling about Friday Night Lights? I did like the movie now that I think about it.

FNL is great fly on the wall drama that never really runs into cliche. Everything is handled with humility and subtlety (except for the football scene, which are all on point, ironically). Great characters, fantastic acting. Its not a football show, really. it's a show about a small town that centers itself on a high school football team.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-24-2009, 09:48 AM

Prison Break, after season 2, is a friggin joke. The only reason its still even around is because it does REALLY well overseas. Seriously, Wentworth Miller is a big star in Japan! He's been waiting for the show to end for a while. If you wanna see some horrid tv, watch prison break tonight (its the last few eps). It's beyond horrible.

houghtam
04-24-2009, 11:17 AM
The Office is pure genius.

By the end of Season 2 its hilarity had surpassed its British counterpart's.

Rohirrim
04-24-2009, 11:46 AM
I also have the complete DVD set of Monty Python's Flying Circus. I never grow tired of those. ;D

And I've got all of Lost so far in my Itunes. I really liked Rome. I need to get that one.

Broncomutt
04-24-2009, 11:49 AM
If you like anime at all:

1) Cowboy Bebop - bounty hunters, space travel, and a really groovy soundtrack. (26 episoides)

2) Samurai Champloo - excellent samurai sword fight sequences. My favorite. (26 episodes)

3) Samurai 7 - based on traditional Seven Samurai, great story but it does fizzle at the end. (26 episodes)

4) Gunslinger Girl - little girls wielding hi-power sniper rifles...lol, only the Japanese! (?? episodes)

Punisher
04-24-2009, 11:52 AM
If you like anime at all:

1) Cowboy Bebop - bounty hunters, space travel, and a really groovy soundtrack. (26 episoides)

2) Samurai Champloo - excellent samurai sword fight sequences. My favorite. (26 episodes)

3) Samurai 7 - based on traditional Seven Samurai, great story but it does fizzle at the end. (26 episodes)

4) Gunslinger Girl - little girls wielding hi-power sniper rifles...lol, only the Japanese! (?? episodes)

Ghost in the Shell ;)

Atlas
04-24-2009, 06:27 PM
The Office is pure genius.

By the end of Season 2 its hilarity had surpassed its British counterpart's.

I have "The Office" on the backburner ready to watch. I have heard great things about it.

Circle Orange
04-24-2009, 07:00 PM
I love classic TV! I'd say go with

Rockford Files
Knight Rider
Night Court
Green Acres
Barney Miller
Sanford and Son
Hill st. Blues

broncosteven
04-24-2009, 07:02 PM
I wouldn't suggest buying any of these when you can get them at your local library but here is a start:

The Wire
Deadwood
Rome
Curb your entusiam - Larry David
State of play - BBC version - As good as the Wire.

Pseudofool
04-24-2009, 07:07 PM
My Favs
1. BSG (not even close. Just excellent ambitious work; maybe even in literary)
2. Dexter (manages to stay incredibly fresh t/o; compelling moral drama).
3. Rome (gripping television; the grit and realism of this show is uncanny)
4. The Wire (best ever crime drama, while it bucks a lot of conventions, it became clunky in how it would involve all the main characters each season, thought the last season is just a fine piece of work).
5. Arrested Development (best sitcom ever, incredible replay value)
6. LOST (such potential, but it has become convoluted the last couple seasons)
7. Six Feet Under (great writing, deep characters, a bit frustrating to make it all the way through as it sucks the life out of you by the end)
8. Sopranos (lost a lot of its momentum, and kinda fizzles with "well just who is left to kill")
9. Firefly (incredible inventive sci-fi series, too bad it was only one season)
10. Jericho (great concept, good the first half of the first season, but worth watching (just two seasons) if you like a fallout America idea.)

I really can't emphasize enough how good Battle Star Galactica is. If you watch it from the begining just an incredible ride that is seems guided by really intelligent design throughout, great management of character and theme, all while just kicking lots of ass.

broncosteven
04-24-2009, 07:15 PM

The kyla chick is smoking hot

NYBronco
04-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Northern Exposure
Dexter
Lost
This Old House
Dirty Jobs

Atlas
04-24-2009, 07:23 PM
I love classic TV! I'd say go with

Rockford Files