PDA

View Full Version : How long after the draft will you flip your opinion?

footstepsfrom#27
04-22-2009, 04:13 PM
MoC love started an hour after the future armed robber was drafted.

Pick a guy you'd really HATE us drafting and assume we take him in the first round. How long will it take you to get on board and change your opinion, if at all? Honesty counts...

OBF1
04-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Sanchez.... Gets us to the playoffs

NFLBRONCO
04-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Imo whether I hate or love who we draft it comes down to play on the field my opinion will change at that point.

Los Broncos
04-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Prove it on the field.

PRBronco
04-22-2009, 04:24 PM
My homerism is strong, I can't recall a pick I didn't warm up to within a few hours of the draft. And I've HATED some of our picks!

BroncoMan4ever
04-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Sanchez is the player. and i wouldn't change my mind until after i saw some return that showed he was worth a 1st round pick.

Rohirrim
04-22-2009, 04:27 PM
The :homer: is strong in this one. ;D

Jenkins at 12 would not work for me.

bap454
04-22-2009, 04:30 PM
IM DOWN WITH THE REY REY!! Even though he not a Bronco until about 2 days and about 24 hours from now. Im already on board...lol

Gcver2ver3
04-22-2009, 04:32 PM
i'm the biggest homer and my vote proves it...

as soon as he becomes a bronco...

Drek
04-22-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm too much of a "glass half full" guy to not think about the positives a player can bring.

Though in fairness, while I did acknowledge that Mo Clarrett had potential, I never bought into him and was quite happy to see him get cut in camp. I wanted us to take Brandon Jacobs, he'd have been a god among men in our system.

eddie mac
04-22-2009, 05:04 PM
MoC love started an hour after the future armed robber was drafted.

Pick a guy you'd really HATE us drafting and assume we take him in the first round. How long will it take you to get on board and change your opinion, if at all? Honesty counts...

At this point I couldn't go there but what I dont want to see happen in this draft is for us to throw away players like Moss, Crowder, Scheffler etc for little or nothing when none of them have been given a proper chance to show any skills in McD's offensive or Nolan's defensive systems.

That's just plain ****ing dumb when a team already has 10 picks to address needs across the board.

FireFly
04-22-2009, 05:11 PM
I think the process has usually gone:

1) Bronco's make a pick I hate :garcia:

2) I die a little inside :drown:

3) Walk around angry all day :moody:

4) Yell at and/or pick a fight with my family or girlfriend for no reason that they can discern :chairhit:

5) Wake up the next day and consider buying the new player's Jersey :thumbsup: :notworthy

DrFate
04-22-2009, 05:19 PM
I tend to be pretty objective about things. The Clarrett pick was stupid, and I said so at the time. I'm not going to :homer: simply because a guy's name is called after they say 'The Denver Broncos select'...

I'd hate to see us draft Jenkins at 12. Normally when they say a guy is a safety/corner combo, that is draft-speak for 'he isn't good enough to play corner'. We need front seven help.

Although a game breaker at RB wouldn't hurt my feelings either.