PDA

View Full Version : A season tix "perk".

TailgateNut
04-22-2009, 09:06 AM
This is a "gotta add" to the collection. 50yr anniversary sweatshirt for season ticket holders.

SouthStndJunkie
04-22-2009, 09:08 AM
You still have to pay $35....it's not like they are giving them to us.

bronco militia
04-22-2009, 09:10 AM
I bet they'll be on clearance at the team store by next year

TailgateNut
04-22-2009, 09:11 AM
You still have to pay $35....it's not like they are giving them to us.

But, it's a great deal, IMO. Nice shirt. Much better than the yellow horsemanure they are peddling.

TailgateNut
04-22-2009, 09:12 AM
I bet they'll be on clearance at the team store by next year

On the rack with the Cutler Jerseys?:spit:

bronco militia
04-22-2009, 09:15 AM
On the rack with the Cutler Jerseys?:spit:

yep

broncocalijohn
04-22-2009, 11:56 AM
not a great perk in this economy. I thought i was getting more than their annual free bumper sticker that the send in the envelope with the tickets. They need to step it up. I have received an actual blank Anaheim Ducks jersey a few years ago for being a season ticket holder. Crank them out and give one per account. $35 is not a perk.

TailgateNut
04-22-2009, 11:58 AM
not a great perk in this economy. I thought i was getting more than their annual free bumper sticker that the send in the envelope with the tickets. They need to step it up. I have received an actual blank Anaheim Ducks jersey a few years ago for being a season ticket holder. Crank them out and give one per account. $35 is not a perk.

What do you expect from PatCo. He does have to keep the Mrs. in Mink!;D

titan
04-22-2009, 12:37 PM

Been a season ticket holder in the past for the Nuggets, Avs, and Rockies. Just have my Bronco season tickets now. The Broncos are definitely last on the list when it comes to freebies for season ticket holders. I can't remember ever getting any freebies from the Broncos. Rockies gave a yearly gift when I had those tickets. Avs were the best - as an original season ticket holder when I gave up my tickets a couple of years ago they sent me a nice sports bag with logo as a thank you for my past years even though I wasn't renewing.

TailgateNut
04-22-2009, 12:48 PM
Been a season ticket holder in the past for the Nuggets, Avs, and Rockies. Just have my Bronco season tickets now. The Broncos are definitely last on the list when it comes to freebies for season ticket holders. I can't remember ever getting any freebies from the Broncos. Rockies gave a yearly gift when I had those tickets. Avs were the best - as an original season ticket holder when I gave up my tickets a couple of years ago they sent me a nice sports bag with logo as a thank you for my past years even though I wasn't renewing.

The only thing the broncos give a season ticket holder is an annual invoice and a telephone # to call if the guy next to you stands up and cheers for the team.;)

bronco militia
04-22-2009, 01:00 PM
The only thing the broncos give a season ticket holder is an annual invoice and a telephone # to call if the guy next to you stands up and cheers for the team.;)

now we can send a text!

Ha!

TailgateNut
04-22-2009, 01:09 PM
now we can send a text!

Ha!

**** texting, gives me thumb cramps;D

bronco militia
04-22-2009, 01:17 PM
**** texting, gives me thumb cramps;D

I ****iing hate it...but it's the only way I can communicate with my kids..:approve:

RhymesayersDU
04-23-2009, 07:21 AM
Sweet, something else for me to scalp on eBay or StubHub.

Mogulseeker
04-23-2009, 07:44 AM
:Whaaaa!:

Man-Goblin
04-23-2009, 09:20 AM
What do you expect from PatCo. He does have to keep the Mrs. in Mink!;D

The Mrs.?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FCMwSaYG4pw/SdPg65ivTWI/AAAAAAAABxQ/FEs0DUssitU/s320/fur.jpg

TailgateNut
04-23-2009, 09:33 AM
The Mrs.?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FCMwSaYG4pw/SdPg65ivTWI/AAAAAAAABxQ/FEs0DUssitU/s320/fur.jpg

Good one!:spit: PimpDaddyPat!

RaiderH8r
04-23-2009, 10:47 AM
I ****iing hate it...but it's the only way I can communicate with my kids..:approve:

I still communicate via the five to the eyes technique.

24champ
04-23-2009, 11:14 AM

This year the Kings gave us free third jerseys for being a season ticket holders.

The only "perks" the Broncos give us, is the crap they give away for free after the games.