PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson Wants out ... again LOL ...

TDmvp
04-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Per Espn and T.J. Whosyourmama ..

This sets up for the draft day trade I mentioned local radio here talking about .

Chad to Raiders for Michael Bush and a 3rd ...

BroncoInferno
04-20-2009, 02:05 PM
They were goddamned fools not to trade for the two #1s the Cowboys offered last year.

TDmvp
04-20-2009, 02:06 PM
They were goddamned fools not to trade for the two #1s the Cowboys offered last year.

Redskins ... Not boys ....

1 and a 3 with chance the 3 became a 2 or 1 depending on catches

BUT yea they was stupid looking back ... typical bengaldom

TDmvp
04-20-2009, 02:08 PM
wouldn't shock me if they trade him and draft Crabtree ...

Even tho they have other needs ... they are the Bengals ...

BroncoInferno
04-20-2009, 02:19 PM

Oh, you right...but, yeah, still stupid. They won't get near that value now.

Broncoman13
04-20-2009, 02:56 PM

Yes but the Bengals taught him a lesson damnit. You're not going to whine and get away with it. Now people are talking about Bush and a 3rd... some lesson! Same people here talking about sitting Jay Cutler for years to "teach" him a lesson too.

Where's Plummer???
04-20-2009, 02:57 PM
unless someone like the bills or boys do another stupid deal like with owens... even though everyone's seen what a player like taht does...

Where's Plummer???
04-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Yes but the Bengals taught him a lesson damnit. You're not going to whine and get away with it. Now people are talking about Bush and a 3rd... some lesson! Same people here talking about sitting Jay Cutler for years to "teach" him a lesson too.

i'm tired of all the players whinin and gettin away with it. remember 5-10 years ago what happend if you whined in the NFL? your ass got the bench. a lil discipline needs to start to be placed... thats y i like ole singletary. :thumbs:

Dagmar
04-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Is your keyboard malfunctioning?

TonyR
04-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Hmm, do the Bengals need a CB? Because the Eagles need a WR and Shelden Brown wants out of Philly.

Where's Plummer???
04-20-2009, 03:19 PM
the bengals need n/e thing lol

Beantown Bronco
04-20-2009, 05:58 PM
Come week one, Champ isn't going to know who to cover. No TJ and possibly no CJ.

Hmmmmmmm........Slowik must've simply been planning ahead for this day when he had Champ covering #3 WRs and TEs all the time instead of the #1 WRs. Turns out he was an evil genius all along.

Br0nc0Buster
04-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Come week one, Champ isn't going to know who to cover. No TJ and possibly no CJ.

Hmmmmmmm........Slowik must've simply been planning ahead for this day when he had Champ covering #3 WRs and TEs all the time instead of the #1 WRs. Turns out he was an evil genius all along.

Dont they still have Chris Henry

Im sure if Slowick was here he would match Webster up against Henry all game long, I am assuming if Slowick was retained Webster would of stayed as well.

Beantown Bronco
04-21-2009, 06:43 AM
Dont they still have Chris Henry

Im sure if Slowick was here he would match Webster up against Henry all game long, I am assuming if Slowick was retained Webster would of stayed as well.

Chris Henry's stats for the last two seasons combined:

40 receptions for 540 yds and 4 TDs

I'm not even sure Nate "my helmet is a projectile" Webster would be having nightmares trying to cover that guy.