PDA

View Full Version : Cutler = Drunk

telluride
04-17-2009, 06:46 PM
This is not good. (If you're a Chicago fan.)

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?p=13850

Bronx33
04-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Jim McMahon drank a bit i heard.

buffbronco
04-17-2009, 06:55 PM
http://talkingheadtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/kyle-orton-drinking-deadspin-com.bmp
http://eddiebear.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/orton.jpg
http://jefflittle.ca/images/orton.jpg

Northman
04-17-2009, 06:56 PM
With all the pics they got of Orton there should plenty to go round for Mr. Cutler.

telluride
04-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Orton's not a diabetic. And I haven't heard tell of Chicago losing games due to Orton's drinking, as Cutler purportedly has.

jayman_37
04-17-2009, 07:19 PM
When did Cutler lose games because of drinking?

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Basically road game losses. As he had a curfew..... Can't say for sure how many at home but more than one!

HEAV
04-17-2009, 07:34 PM
"I'm still the same guy," Orton said. "I'm still a fun guy and like to hang with my teammates. It's not like I'm trying to live in a hole or anything. But [I] certainly have to be careful and not put myself or my family in jeopardy." -Kyle Orton

By David Haugh
September 04, 2008

You still can Google Kyle Orton’s name and see that the first available link is a picture of the Bears’ quarterback holding a whiskey bottle.

You still can find all types of tributes on the Internet immortalizing either Orton’s night life or his neck beard.

You still can conjure up that image of the hard-partying, Jim Morrison-loving quarterback who’s more of a legend around town for throwing down shots of liquor than throwing the football.

Or you can replace past perceptions with present reality. You can accept that Kyle Orton is different from the guy Chicago came to know in 2005, when he was a rookie forced to grow up quickly as the Bears’ starting quarterback.

On the field and off, Orton looks more grown up now.

He looks older, wiser. The way a leader looks.

“He’s 100 percent professional, which is what you want in your quarterback, all about the X’s and O’s,” wide receiver Brandon Lloyd said.

Lloyd and Orton have the same agent. “I’ve gotten to know him off the field, and he’s not that dry. He’s fun,” Lloyd said. “But you don’t want your quarterback out there in the media making a big splash. He’s all football, and that’s what he expects from us.”

Before Orton could expect that approach from teammates, he had to demand it from himself. So he got serious about his profession last year and got married in March. Both developments have played no small part in Orton getting his game together enough to win the starting job over Rex Grossman.

“I’ve learned a lot of stuff, and obviously I’m a different guy from ‘05 in all aspects of my life,” Orton said. “I’m different just like everybody else is three or four years down the road.”

Circumstances demanded a different Orton. Very few people in their early 20s have to worry about their social life being chronicled on Deadspin.com the way Orton did. With NFL celebrity comes responsibility, a fact Orton accepts and understands more now than when he was a few months removed from Purdue’s campus scene.

“I’m still the same guy,” Orton said. “I’m still a fun guy and like to hang with my teammates. It’s not like I’m trying to live in a hole or anything. But [I] certainly have to be careful and not put myself or my family in jeopardy.”

Of more importance to the Bears, that realization helped Orton mature as a player as much as he did as a person. Orton’s teammates electing him an offensive team captain in the days leading up to Sunday’s season opener against the Colts confirmed the overall maturation in him that he and everyone at Halas Hall knew was possible. Not to mention necessary.

“I have a different focus,” Orton said. “I have somebody else to support right now, and obviously my main concern is to support my family, so a lot of things change when that happens.”

Game has grown
As a result, don’t be surprised if Orton changes the way he plays on Sundays too.

He has more confidence in his arm than he did his rookie year. He will make throws he might not have tried three years ago because, well, he can.

The Bears still hope to lean heavily on their defense and a running game, as they did in 2005, when offensive coordinator Ron Turner acknowledged the package for Orton “was limited.” But entering his fourth season in the same offense, including most of the last two with little to do but study its concepts, Orton has a grasp good enough to do more than settle for checkdowns and quick slants.

Not only does Turner hope Orton will be more aggressive downfield, he plans to call plays to ensure it. In other words, the “O Zone” layer protecting the Bears’ passing game has expanded.

“He manages the game very well, and that’s not a negative, but he’s not just a game manager,” Turner said. “We don’t want him to be, either. His rookie year, obviously, the package was limited and we asked him basically to do that. But he has become so much better than that to just have that label.”

One scout evaluating Orton noted a slight hitch in his delivery, on deep passes particularly, that he will have to overcome against NFL defensive backs. Orton’s interception against Cleveland in the Bears’ last exhibition game, when he was hit releasing the ball, was offered as an example of Orton needing to release the ball a split-second faster.

Former Bears quarterback Erik Kramer, who was the color analyst for the Bears’ exhibition games, acknowledged Orton will have to work on “pulling the trigger” a little faster. But Kramer saw enough good signs to believe Orton can make any throw the Bears ask of him.

“People throw around that ‘game manager’ thing, but I think Kyle can develop into a pretty good quarterback,” Kramer said. “The biggest question will be how he handles not having a lot of playmakers around him. Will he expand that comfort zone? My advice to him would be to stick with what you know, stay within your guidelines and don’t try to do too much.”

The only label Orton cares about is “winner.” He takes pride in being 12-6 as a starter, and as much as he enjoys his new freedom to look downfield, his favorite receiver will remain the open one. That much hasn’t changed about Orton from his days at Purdue.

“Plays are called, and if the guys are open, that’s where the ball will go,” Orton said. “If you have a 3-yard pass, if that’s where you’re supposed to throw the ball, that’s where I’m going to throw it. It might not make everybody happy, but that’s where I’m going to throw it.”

It didn’t make all Bears fans happy last winter when general manager Jerry Angelo opted for the Orton-Grossman duel instead of trying to pry Donovan McNabb out of Philadelphia. Others pined for restricted free agent Derek Anderson of the Browns, who was too pricey. The Bears stayed abreast of any and all possibilities involving available veteran quarterbacks, but in the end they opted for solid over spectacular.

They just liked the idea of developing Orton from a fourth-round draft choice pressed into duty as a rookie into a more polished professional capable of making everyone around him better.

“He has gotten some great experience playing and sitting back watching,” Turner said. “Sometimes that can be very valuable, and I think that showed in the intelligence and presence Kyle has naturally with the experience he has acquired.”

Man of convictions
Coping with his experiences in Chicago hasn’t always been easy for Orton.

“There has been a frustration [because] he just wanted a chance to compete for the starting job,” said Kent Horstmann, Orton’s mentor and high school coach in Altoona, Iowa.

Horstmann remains close enough with Orton and his family that he knew how humbled Orton was when he called home earlier this week to tell his parents that he had been named a captain.

“He hung in there,” Horstmann said. “And I never heard him complain.”

That doesn’t mean Horstmann hasn’t heard Orton speak up when something bothers him. In relating the kind of stand-up guy folks in Iowa consider Orton, Horstmann recalled a school board meeting in April.

The Southeast Polk (Iowa) school board had rejected the superintendent’s recommendation to hire Horstmann as its new activities director. At a public meeting called to ask the board to reconsider its position, Orton showed up to speak on Horstmann’s behalf at what was reported locally as the biggest crowd ever for such a meeting.

Orton traveled from Chicago to tell board members that Horstmann “taught me leadership, hard work and respect.”

“That was powerful,” Horstmann said over the phone from his job as activities director. “One thing about Kyle is that he always has done what he has said he’s going to do if it’s something he believes in.”

Making a difference always has appealed to Orton, who has spoken openly about his political aspirations after he’s done playing football. His dad, Byron, was Iowa’s labor commissioner and recently retired after three decades in state government. An Orton family ritual growing up was watching the network news before discussing the day’s events at the dinner table. Thus Orton’s awareness goes well beyond recognizing a blitz on third down.

A confirmed liberal who used to tease Purdue coach Joe Tiller about his leanings toward President Bush, Orton nowadays keeps his convictions a little closer to the vest as he strives to separate the personal and professional aspects of his life.

“Football’s a job, and it’s best to just stick to work and leave everything else out of it,” Orton said. “I’ve learned to do that stuff with my friends and family and leave it at that.”

Still, Orton enjoyed watching last week’s Democratic National Convention, even though he missed Barack Obama accepting his party’s presidential nomination because of the Bears’ exhibition finale in Cleveland. And occasionally, Orton’s social conscience screams too loudly for him to ignore it.

Orton emceed an Earth Day event at Lincoln Park Zoo that combined two of his passions: rock ‘n’ roll and global awareness. A few weeks earlier, Orton also served as a celebrity spokesman for a statewide initiative asking residents to turn off lights for one hour to raise awareness about climate change.

“Let’s make this the next step in turning Chicago into the greenest city in America,” Orton said that day. “Remember, the power of the group is only as powerful as the individual.”

The Bears would agree that Orton is good for the environment.

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2008/sep/04/sports/chi-05-orton-bears-sectionsep05

telluride
04-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Basically road game losses. As he had a curfew..... Can't say for sure how many at home but more than one!

There's been reports on OM about home losses due to his being spotted fully wasted, drinking alone, in the early mornings before games. (Games in which he seemed out of it, allegedly.)

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 07:40 PM
There's been reports on OM about home losses due to his being spotted fully wasted, drinking alone, in the early mornings before games. (Games in which he seemed out of it, allegedly.)

I know I have stated that. I meant you know for sure which losses weren't after a night of boozing. The road games as he had a curfew.

Sandy Clough on The Fan just today said Shanahan spent more time coaching Jay Cutler about his off the field actions than his on the field. Clough is a borderline Cutler PR employee. But even he says many in the organization were concerned with his issues.

HEAV
04-17-2009, 07:41 PM
Big City Chi-Town may be Jay's downfall.

jayman_37
04-17-2009, 07:48 PM
I guess I never realized he had that big of a problem. How can you go out and get drunk the night before games? We needed him to have a serious girlfriend to slow that stuff down. haha I know that worked for me.

Popps
04-17-2009, 07:51 PM
No one is going to tell Jay what to do!

You show 'em, Jay! Booze n' Beetus!

Kaylore
04-17-2009, 07:55 PM
When did Cutler lose games because of drinking?

The Raiders game. He was wasted the night before and the fumble in the redzone because of a missed hand off was his bad for a mental error. He had a horrible game too. After carving them up on MNF I really doubt they made that many adjustments to beat a Shanahan team at home too.

HEAV is right too; Denverites are willing to look the other way for their heroes...sweep things under the rug. Not in Chi-town. It's already out and will only get worse. I'm convinced he needs help.

garandman
04-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Wtf, WHO CARES!

He is not our problem anymore guys, it doesn't mean it will effect his play... He is a 25 yr old millionaire celebrity, he can live his life, I would even with freakin diabetes.. Now if it comes back to haunt him then that's his problem but this drinking thing is blown way out of proportion.

How does anyone have intimate knowledge of him getting wasted the night before a game???

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 08:02 PM
Orton's not a diabetic. And I haven't heard tell of Chicago losing games due to Orton's drinking, as Cutler purportedly has.

That's mf'ing slanderous! Just because he's not a Bronco anymore doesn't mean it's okay to roll out this kinda nonsense.

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 08:03 PM
The Raiders game. He was wasted the night before and the fumble in the redzone because of a missed hand off was his bad for a mental error. He had a horrible game too. After carving them up on MNF I really doubt they made that many adjustments to beat a Shanahan team at home too.

HEAV is right too; Denverites are willing to look the other way for their heroes...sweep things under the rug. Not in Chi-town. It's already out and will only get worse. I'm convinced he needs help.

Oh my good lord!

Show me one post - ONE post - where you or anybody else said any of this before the Jay-drama or before Mike got canned.

Rohirrim
04-17-2009, 08:05 PM
This thread has possibilities. ;D

baja
04-17-2009, 08:05 PM

I have been saying that for a while now. Nobody recognizes a problem drinker like a recovered alcoholic.

Don Flamenco
04-17-2009, 08:08 PM
http://talkingheadtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/kyle-orton-drinking-deadspin-com.bmp

This is reassuring.

Since I'm gonna be rooting for the guy, feels good to know he bats for the home team. Not saying anything is wrong with being a little funny, and maybe you like to give it, maybe you like to take it up the ass, but one thing's for sure, if it is one or the other, I'm glad the guy aint doing it.

baja
04-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Oh my good lord!

Show me one post - ONE post - where you or anybody else said any of this before the Jay-drama or before Mike got canned.

If you are the stud quarterback for the Denver Broncos and are spotted on occasion after occasion drunk and sullen drinking alone in a variety of downtown bars there's a problem there.

Inkana7
04-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Oh my good lord!

I don't feel like looking them up, but they've been mentioned well before this offseason's fun began.

You're losing your mind, Buff. This cutler thing is consuming you and you can't see past it anymore.

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 08:16 PM
If you are the stud quarterback for the Denver Broncos and are spotted on occasion after occasion drunk and sullen drinking alone in a variety of downtown bars there's a problem there.

You just described John Elway, too.

Now back to my question: Show me one post - ONE post - wher somebody said thart before the Jay-drama or Mike was fired.

footstepsfrom#27
04-17-2009, 08:21 PM

Now back to my question: Show me one post - ONE post - wher somebody said thart before the Jay-drama or Mike was fired.
The irrational hatred for this guy betrays the fact that the haters know full well what we lost and it's bothering them. Nobody bemoans the loss of an ugly girlfriend now do they? Get dumped by the prom queen and it's a different story.

Believe me...if Kyle Orton doesn't light this place on fire the same Cutler haters pimping him as the answer will turn on him in a moment.

baja
04-17-2009, 08:22 PM

Elway drank sitting alone at the bar? No he was known to party with his team mates, big difference!

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 08:23 PM
I don't feel like looking them up, but they've been mentioned well before this offseason's fun began.

You're losing your mind, Buff. This cutler thing is consuming you and you can't see past it anymore.

Khan and another guy said Cutler lost a Raiders game because he had been drinking the night before.

I called bull**** (and still do). I don't see how that's "losing my mind" ???

Atwater His Ass
04-17-2009, 08:23 PM

god you guys are reaching now. lol.

Atwater His Ass
04-17-2009, 08:25 PM
I guess I never realized he had that big of a problem. How can you go out and get drunk the night before games? We needed him to have a serious girlfriend to slow that stuff down. haha I know that worked for me.

They don't know. It's all hearsay, butt-hurt over Cutler being a Bear now.

baja
04-17-2009, 08:26 PM
The irrational hatred for this guy betrays the fact that the haters know full well what we lost and it's bothering them. Nobody bemoans the loss of an ugly girlfriend now do they? Get dumped by the prom queen and it's a different story.

Believe me...if Kyle Orton doesn't light this place on fire the same Cutler haters pimping him as the answer will turn on him in a moment.

Please do not include me in one of your sweeping blanket statements. I do not hate Cutler but i am certainly glad he is gone and we got full value for him before he crashes and burns.

How about this? I predict Orton will have a better career than Cutler before this is all over.

footstepsfrom#27
04-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Please do not include me in one of your sweeping blanket statements. I do not hate Cutler but i am certainly glad he is gone and we got full value for him before he crashes and burns.

How about this? I predict Orton will have a better career than Cutler before this is all over.
I'm marking this for future reference.

lostknight
04-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Oh for crying out loud. Can we stop the sliming of cutler now that the Bronco's front office has stopped their leaks?

broncswin
04-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Khan and another guy said Cutler lost a Raiders game because he had been drinking the night before.

Buff are you cutlers PR guy or what??ROFL!

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Buff are you cutlers PR guy or what??ROFL!

No ... but I'm a Jay fan. Lostknight is right, stop sliming the guy already, he's gone.

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 08:42 PM

thats fine I trust my father in law and my own eyes.

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Oh my good lord!

You know why we never said anything. Because this board is so full of homers and Jay lovers like yourself that if we mentioned this we would be slammed. Now he is gone so no point hiding it. I started a thread saying Cutler regressed and was slammed. So no point even talking bad about the great fake Cutler.

Popps
04-17-2009, 08:54 PM

Some local Denver residents of this board say he was out boozing the night before the Bills game. Take it or leave it. But, I've heard this from more than one person.

I don't want to break up the love affair, though.

Popps
04-17-2009, 08:55 PM
You know why we never said anything. Because this board is so full of homers and Jay lovers like yourself that if we mentioned this we would be slammed. Now he is gone so no point hiding it. I started a thread saying Cutler regressed and was slammed. So no point even talking bad about the great fake Cutler.

I'd only correct you to say that "homers" and "Jay lovers" are pretty different things, imo.

Dagmar
04-17-2009, 08:56 PM

BASTARD!

That was my FIRST Broncos game on my ****ing birthday!!!!

PRBronco
04-17-2009, 08:56 PM
I wanna party with this guy!

footstepsfrom#27
04-17-2009, 08:57 PM
It happened on the light rail huh?

bronco610
04-17-2009, 08:58 PM

I can vouch for Apa on this Buff from a private message long before this hit the board. I know you wouldn't question my word would you?

Where's Plummer???
04-17-2009, 08:59 PM
This thread has possibilities. ;D

it's taken all the trash talkin off me now i can sit back and see the same ppl who dissed Jake diss Jay :~ohyah!:

Malcontent
04-17-2009, 09:01 PM
If I had to explain my party days to the world I would be hung from the nearest tree man...Hell Im 44 and still tip a few with D' Fellaz once in a while. All you pots quit talking to the kettles will ya!

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Thats fine I trust my father in law and my own eyes.

Okay, I know where you worked and stuff, I know you've seen these guys I'm sure.

The truth is all that matters, and the Raiders and Bills games were about his worst two.

Funny - but those were both home games late in the season - exactly the scenario where a player would feel comfortable staying out late and drinking.

On the other hand, Cleveland, Oakland, Jets and Atlanta were among his best games, all on the road, where staying out late drinking isn't really possible.

And San Diego, New Orleans and Tampa were some great games at home - but early in the season where it's be more likely he would be minding his manners.

So he's a drunk and has lost games because of it? Kinda looks that way ...

SouthStndJunkie
04-17-2009, 09:18 PM

You better pass that baja bud over this way.

GoBroncos84
04-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Wow... let it go guys. Jay is a big boy and can take care of himself. Personally, i think the notion that we lost games due to Jay's drinking is complete BS. Last I checked, we did not lose many games because of Jay. People like to say we did now that he is gone, but that doesn't make it true. Maybe we should be checking our entire defense into AA if you want to blame losses on alcohol consumption.

And there is nothing wrong with someone of age going out and having a few drinks. People see a picture and freak out. "Oh no, he has alcohol in that picture! And look how messed up he is!" Very immature. I've had plenty of pictures taken of me where I look a lot worse than I really am. Everyone has. Just because you "look messed up" doesn't mean you are fall down drunk. I don't believe for one second that Jay's drinking hurt us, and I don't for one second worry about Kyle Orton.

lazarus4444
04-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Okay, I know where you worked and stuff, I know you've seen these guys I'm sure.

The truth is all that matters, and the Raiders and Bills games were about his worst two.

Funny - but those were both home games late in the season - exactly the scenario where a player would feel comfortable staying out late and drinking.

On the other hand, Cleveland, Oakland, Jets and Atlanta were among his best games, all on the road, where staying out late drinking isn't really possible.

And San Diego, New Orleans and Tampa were some great games at home - but early in the season where it's be more likely he would be minding his manners.

So he's a drunk and has lost games because of it? Kinda looks that way ...

zowie!

Majik
04-17-2009, 09:23 PM
I wanna party with this guy!

:spit: lol good call

baja
04-17-2009, 09:24 PM
You better pass that baja bud over this way.

I think Cutler has the perfect temperament to crash and burn. I put it at 60% to 40 % that he ruins his career with stupid choices. I think Shanahan covered up many a miss step for Cutler. May have even been part of why he got canned who knows, I mean he drafted the guy without even an interview.

Willynowei
04-17-2009, 09:41 PM
I mean i know Orton and Jay aren't the best lookin dudes out there but c'mon, these guys having been hauling around some pretty unexciting ass for a couple of NFL QBs.

BroncoDoug
04-17-2009, 09:43 PM
Wow... let it go guys. Jay is a big boy and can take care of himself. Personally, i think the notion that we lost games due to Jay's drinking is complete BS. Last I checked, we did not lose many games because of Jay. People like to say we did now that he is gone, but that doesn't make it true. Maybe we should be checking our entire defense into AA if you want to blame losses on alcohol consumption.

And there is nothing wrong with someone of age going out and having a few drinks. People see a picture and freak out. "Oh no, he has alcohol in that picture! And look how messed up he is!" Very immature. I've had plenty of pictures taken of me where I look a lot worse than I really am. Everyone has. Just because you "look messed up" doesn't mean you are fall down drunk. I don't believe for one second that Jay's drinking hurt us, and I don't for one second worry about Kyle Orton.

There really isn't any room for logic and truth here...You better get your flame suit on while you still can..:peace:

Kaylore
04-17-2009, 09:46 PM
Two games I know for a fact he was out boozing the night before: Raiders game last year and San Diego home game in '07.

Natedog24
04-17-2009, 09:53 PM
Man so many people still obsessing over what Cutler does and its only the offseason, can't wait to see what the regular season is like. We are going to need a stickied "Cutler Tracker" thread on here just so everyone can keep track of our former franchise QB.

footstepsfrom#27
04-17-2009, 10:08 PM
Man so many people still obsessing over what Cutler does and its only the offseason, can't wait to see what the regular season is like. We are going to need a stickied "Cutler Tracker" thread on here just so everyone can keep track of our former franchise QB.
Yep...like a bunch of stalkers trying to handle being jilted by a woman...ridiculous.

snowspot66
04-17-2009, 10:09 PM
We want him to fail. Better pick for us.

OrangeRising
04-17-2009, 10:18 PM
The irrational hatred for this guy betrays the fact that the haters know full well what we lost and it's bothering them.

I was thinking the same thing.

Vilify the guy well enough and maybe no-one will care he was the best offensive hope this team has seen since John Elway.

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 10:29 PM
I mean i know Orton and Jay aren't the best lookin dudes out there but c'mon, these guys having been hauling around some pretty unexciting ass for a couple of NFL QBs.

I was just thinking the same thing ... ::)

cutthemdown
04-17-2009, 10:41 PM
If I had to explain my party days to the world I would be hung from the nearest tree man...Hell Im 44 and still tip a few with D' Fellaz once in a while. All you pots quit talking to the kettles will ya!

Yeah but all my partying for sure made me no where close to the shape I would need to be a world class athlete and team leader.

It's ok to be hung over sleeping in on a Sunday morning when you have day off. Hung over on way to stadium to play makes it tough. Some so talented then can get away with it for awhile.

The truth is that hard living, drinking, having diabetes, all point to Cutler not reaching full potential at best. At worst he could end up never being really strong at end of season.

He looked puffy and crappy at prob bowl. I thought his performance stunk. If that's how he handles pressure then Chicago better look for some better interior lineman and hope Pace holds up for at least 14 games.

Malcontent
04-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Yeah but all my partying for sure made me no where close to the shape I would need to be a world class athlete and team leader.

It's ok to be hung over sleeping in on a Sunday morning when you have day off. Hung over on way to stadium to play makes it tough. Some so talented then can get away with it for awhile.

The truth is that hard living, drinking, having diabetes, all point to Cutler not reaching full potential at best. At worst he could end up never being really strong at end of season.

He looked puffy and crappy at prob bowl. I thought his performance stunk. If that's how he handles pressure then Chicago better look for some better interior lineman and hope Pace holds up for at least 14 games.

If you have proof of anything you just said , post it! Otherwise you will be considered a lunatic fan with an agenda.

outdoor_miner
04-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Yep...like a bunch of stalkers trying to handle being jilted by a woman...ridiculous.

And what does that make you? You run around and defend him against anyone who would dare slander his good name. You may be having breakup sex, but he's never gonna by your boyfriend again. He's just using you. Time to move on.

Popps
04-17-2009, 11:09 PM

Look, I've said it 100 times.... football is a big soap opera for men. If you think people are going to stop talking about things like this, forget it.

Add to that the fact that he left on bad terms, and our draft pick next year depends upon his (hopeful) failure, and you can rest assured he'll dwarf Jake Plummer for thread space by this time next year.

Oh, and he wasn't a "franchise" quarterback. Franchise quarterbacks win, or at least win big games. They also lead. He did none of the above.

He's put up fancy yardage numbers, which is great if it's fantasy football.

Popps
04-17-2009, 11:12 PM

Again, it's part of the drama.

Jay is directly tied to the outcome of this season, and our draft pick next season.

People expressing opinions about Bronco-related issues on a Broncos message board shouldn't surprise you. Fan is short for "fanatic," and Jay's behavior is going to spur ire in fanatical Broncos followers.

It's easy enough to just not participate in the discussions, but you won't be stopping them... so I wouldn't let it bother you too much. Expect lots of this, and it probably won't stop for years.

Dagmar
04-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Seriously **** Cutler.

It was my birthday and 1st game!

**** him. Beatle hair cut ****.

footstepsfrom#27
04-18-2009, 12:15 AM
And what does that make you?
Your daddy.

Los Broncos
04-18-2009, 01:06 AM
Well at least he isn't getting drunk then sucking cock.

elsid13
04-18-2009, 04:10 AM
You know what funny, Cutler was miked for the 2nd Raider game by NFL Films. And if he was hung over then it didn't sound it, and I know what bad hang over sounds like. Going out drinking the night before a game isn't a big deal, a lot of NFL, MLB, MLS NBA star players go out all the time before games.

Atwater His Ass
04-18-2009, 06:29 AM
You know what funny, Cutler was miked for the 2nd Raider game by NFL Films. And if he was hung over then it didn't sound it, and I know what bad hang over sounds like. Going out drinking the night before a game isn't a big deal, a lot of NFL, MLB, MLS NBA star players go out all the time before games.

Dude buy Kaylore has facts man! No really!! He heard it from someone who heard it from someone. Or I saw him and he looked drunk to me!! Ya whatever.

Kaylore's just another once well respected poster that has lost all credibility to me. Which is too bad. I really liked reading his camp reports and the like, but obvisouly he can't seperate reality from his agenda. Just like most posters here.

Atwater His Ass
04-18-2009, 06:30 AM
Seriously **** Cutler.

It was my birthday and 1st game!

**** him. Beatle hair cut ****.

You're a ****ing idiot.

baja
04-18-2009, 06:44 AM
Dude buy Kaylore has facts man! No really!! He heard it from someone who heard it from someone. Or I saw him and he looked drunk to me!! Ya whatever.

Kaylore's just another once well respected poster that has lost all credibility to me. Which is too bad. I really liked reading his camp reports and the like, but obvisouly he can't seperate reality from his agenda. Just like most posters here.

LOL And you say that because his first hand takes do not fit with your agenda. You are guilty of the same thing you are accusing him of.

Atwater His Ass
04-18-2009, 06:49 AM
LOL And you say that because his first hand takes do not fit with your agenda. You are guilty of the same thing you are accusing him of.

Last I checked, I'm not making **** up to make me look extra cool or to sleep at night.

I'm not on a message board judging someone's else's life based on "facts" I really don't know anything about.

Seems just like a bunch of butt hurt Salley's around here.

Rohirrim
04-18-2009, 06:51 AM

Yeah. That was so obvious you'd almost think he was being sarcastic. ;D

baja
04-18-2009, 06:57 AM
Last I checked, I'm not making **** up to make me look extra cool or to sleep at night.

I'm not on a message board judging someone's else's life based on "facts" I really don't know anything about.

Seems just like a bunch of butt hurt Salley's around here.

Explain this, how do you know Kaylore is making 'shiit" up

theAPAOps5
04-18-2009, 07:03 AM
Explain this, how do you know Kaylore is making 'shiit" up

This guy will just slam anyone if it isn't what he believes. Thats fine, he is looking like the hypocrite here.

Kaylore
04-18-2009, 07:10 AM
I don't care if Atwater His Ass believes me. I know enough people on here know me well enough to know I don't make crap up about players. I've never done that before and I'm not doing it now.

And If by "heard it from a friend" he means my three friends were in the bar with him and he was piss drunk and they had cell phone pictures, then yes that's the case.

Rohirrim
04-18-2009, 07:11 AM
And what's this fixation he has about Atwater's ass?

baja
04-18-2009, 07:14 AM
I don't care if Atwater His Ass believes me. I know enough people on here know me well enough to know I don't make crap up about players. I've never done that before and this isn't one of them.

And If by "heard it from a friend" he means my three friends were in the bar with him and he was piss drunk and they had cell phone pictures, then yes that's the case.

When it comes to things Bronco everyone here knows you are one of the best posters/sources of accurate information. If anybody lost credibility here it is Atwater his Ass.

broncswin
04-18-2009, 07:41 AM
No ... but I'm a Jay fan. Lostknight is right, stop sliming the guy already, he's gone.

Hey buff I never "slimed" :rofl: the guy, I was just merely asking if you were his PR guy...you gotta take it easy bro, your acting like someone is talking sh*t on your family. Relax:peace:

Kaylore
04-18-2009, 07:58 AM
I'd also love to know how all these people are coming up with the same rumor to smear him. Like the thousands of people in Denver who've seen him got together one night in a convention hall and had brainstorming session on how to smear the guy, and after heavy debate we decided that "Cutler's a drunk" is the rumor we'd all agree to say, and we're all repeating it as some kind of conspiracy.

Broncoman13
04-18-2009, 08:14 AM

Also in Apa's defense, he did talk about it to a few people outside of the OrangeMane board. Going back as far as last year at camp (3 or 4 of us Maners sitting together watching Jay act like a dick), this was pretty much a foregone conclusion... but it also had the twist of, maybe now with the "beetus" diagnosis he will change. That didn't happen either. Jay is taking some big time chances with alcohol. At some point something bad will happen and he'll straighten out... when that happens he'll shoot to the top of the league. That is, assuming it doesn't kill him first!

oubronco
04-18-2009, 08:58 AM

well at least he likes big tits :approve:

Rabb
04-18-2009, 09:00 AM
well at least he likes big boobies :approve:

with the faces to protect them

Broncos4tw
04-18-2009, 09:08 AM
I still don't get why fans are still dwelling on this crap. Why the original post? Who cares how he does now? We ditched Cutler, for better or worse, it really doesn't matter how he does now. I am REALLY confused about why people are so damned hateful of Cutler. Hmmm.. he got petulant and his agent was an ass. What a stunning and never-seen development for the NFL!

Pity our own front office bumbled the entire affair from the beginning. We ARE suck with these guys, I'm more worried about that, than anything else. Cutler is gone, let the damn thing go already.

oubronco
04-18-2009, 09:11 AM
step away from the edge

DenverBrit
04-18-2009, 09:12 AM
Yeah. That was so obvious you'd almost think he was being sarcastic. ;D

He wasn't?? Hilarious!

DenverBrit
04-18-2009, 09:13 AM
well at least he likes big boobies :approve:

And they look like supermodels after a bottle of Jack. Ha!

broncofan7
04-18-2009, 09:13 AM
This Blonde chick looks like she could be his MOTHER! Orton needs to up his game on the field AND OFF!

worm
04-18-2009, 09:14 AM
Every Cutler failure or perceived failure will be celebrated in all its glory in its own thread here at the Mane.

Every McDaniels misstep will have the same scrutiny.

Difference is one still has something to do with the Denver Broncos.

oubronco
04-18-2009, 09:22 AM
And they look like supermodels after a bottle of Jack. Ha!

I'd gladly take a crack at your avatar chick it couldn't get any better than that

Meck77
04-18-2009, 09:25 AM
Look, I've said it 100 times.... football is a big soap opera for men.

Maybe but this thread reads as if it was written by junior high school girls. Ha!

I keep visiting the mane and every time I think to myself. I should be fishing instead.

At least the draft is around the corner. I'm sure there will be plenty of wishes for McD to have aides infected dilrods shoved up his ass again. :thumbsup:

Oh and ALL OF YOU ARE GUTLESS DRUNKS!!!!!

mattob14
04-18-2009, 09:25 AM
I'd also love to know how all these people are coming up with the same rumor to smear him. Like the thousands of people in Denver who've seen him got together one night in a convention hall and had brainstorming session on how to smear the guy, and after heavy debate we decided that "Cutler's a drunk" is the rumor we'd all agree to say, and we're all repeating it as some kind of conspiracy.

Kaylore, you don't have to defend yourself here. I don't think a lot of it was posted here, but his drinking wasn't exactly a secret before the trade. I have a couple of friends who were at a benefit concert last year and Cutler was backstage with a bottle of Jager, acting like an ass throughout the concert. Granted, they weren't huge Cutler fans to begin with, but they have had season tickets for a number of years and were pretty dissappointed in his behavior. And this was post-diabetes. It's hard to pin losses specifically on his drinking, but anyone who says that all of this came up as a reaction to the dispute with McD is reaching.

Pony Boy
04-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Maybe a good time to post this picture again

Man-Goblin
04-18-2009, 09:39 AM
I love everything about this thread.

Cito Pelon
04-18-2009, 09:48 AM

The posts are there. Do the research, you'll find them from the 2008 season.

Cito Pelon
04-18-2009, 09:55 AM

Good lord, another post comparing trading Cutler to losing a girlfriend. Now it's the prom queen. There's a pattern here, a consistent pattern.

The posters that most bemoan losing Cutler at some point always compare it to losing a girlfriend, wife. What that tells me is they were deeply in love. And love is blind.

Bronx33
04-18-2009, 10:13 AM
Elway drank sitting alone at the bar? No he was known to party with his team mates, big difference!

I used to see him and keith bishop at the platnium triangle every freaking weekend.

BroncoBuff
04-18-2009, 10:15 AM
I wonder what brand of whiskey Kyle Orton prefers?

Bronx33
04-18-2009, 10:16 AM

No doubt 3/4 of the folks passing judgement have atleast 200 pictures on their hardrives of themselves drinking like a fish facedown in a toilet on vacation. Hilarious!

_Oro_
04-18-2009, 10:18 AM
This Blonde dude looks like he could be his FATHER! Orton needs to up his game on the field AND OFF!

fixed

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=24050&stc=1&d=1240071209

BroncoBuff
04-18-2009, 10:19 AM
The Raiders @ home and Buffalo were about his worst games. Funny - but those were both home games late in the season - exactly the scenario where a player would feel comfortable staying out late and drinking.

Sadly, this is making more sense ...

I gotta admit, as the season progressed, I wondered why he was playing worse and worse at home. I really did.

Kaylore
04-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Kaylore, you don't have to defend yourself here. I don't think a lot of it was posted here, but his drinking wasn't exactly a secret before the trade. I have a couple of friends who were at a benefit concert last year and Cutler was backstage with a bottle of Jager, acting like an ass throughout the concert. Granted, they weren't huge Cutler fans to begin with, but they have had season tickets for a number of years and were pretty dissappointed in his behavior. And this was post-diabetes. It's hard to pin losses specifically on his drinking, but anyone who says that all of this came up as a reaction to the dispute with McD is reaching.

You're right. I can't assume that the night-before drinking was the reason Cutler played poorly in those games. Certainly all loses are team loses. However I don't think it helped in anyway and certainly doesn't seem like the behavior of a team leader.

colonelbeef
04-18-2009, 10:30 AM

Like the Jets game. Or the Falcons game. Both heavy underdogs.

Oh wait.

mr007
04-18-2009, 10:30 AM
I'm actually starting to fall into the Cutler probably has a drinking problem category. As much as I hate to admit it, I think there was a bit of relevance to the story that McD was concerned with his drinking problem.

2 out of the 4 trips I made to Denver last year, I saw Cutler downtown and had jager shots with him. He was just as drunk as me, which is really no big deal since I tend to drink on the weekends, and as someone previously said, when you don't have to work the next day it doesn't matter.

The reality of drinking is that if you are getting drunk, you definitely need a day to recover, especially as an athlete.

There is definitely a category of athletes that are incredibly talented and just have problems dedicating as much focus as they can to the game. I don't know for sure that Cutler falls into this category, but I haven't seen many top-5 Quarterbacks that have a ****load of "I'm wasted" pictures posted of them.

I remain on the fence about moving Cutler. I'm starting to think this is the real reason the FO decided to pull the trigger on moving him though.

telluride
04-18-2009, 10:33 AM
2 out of the 4 trips I made to Denver last year, I saw Cutler downtown and had jager shots with him.

That's an amazingly high batting average.

colonelbeef
04-18-2009, 10:35 AM
What a bunch of girls in here, complaining about Cutler having fun. Guess what ladies? Drinking is perfectly legal and allowable on his free time. Your idol, John Elway, was not only a drinker, but a smoker- and *gasp* remains so to this day! Who gives a rats ass? I hope he opens up bottles of coors with his super bowl ring.

Bunch of absolute women on here, judging a world class millionaire athlete with whom they have had zero interpersonal contact. Jay Cutler can go out and have 10 drinks, bang 3 models, get a ride home in his limo, and then show up early for practice with his O-line. You susies have to get up the energy to complain on the internet.

Grow up, and stop being so judgmental.

Cito Pelon
04-18-2009, 10:47 AM
This Blonde chick looks like she could be his MOTHER! Orton needs to up his game on the field AND OFF!

You're avy is Claude Akins in football pants, and you're ragging on the hot blonde.

theAPAOps5
04-18-2009, 10:49 AM

Oh wait.

Yep played well on the road thanks for making my point. Look you can attack me all you want. Just shows how hard you are taking it and how pissed you still are. Thats your problem.

telluride
04-18-2009, 10:49 AM
Guess what ladies? Drinking is perfectly legal and allowable on his free time.

It's a bad choice when you're a mistake-prone diabetic, and it's the night before a game.

baja
04-18-2009, 10:58 AM
Every Cutler failure or perceived failure will be celebrated in all its glory in its own thread here at the Mane.

Every McDaniels misstep will have the same scrutiny.

Difference is one still has something to do with the Denver Broncos.

Well actually they both will atleast until the end of 2010 when the 1st rd draft pick position is determined.

broncswin
04-18-2009, 11:05 AM
What a bunch of girls in here, complaining about Cutler having fun. Guess what ladies? Drinking is perfectly legal and allowable on his free time. Your idol, John Elway, was not only a drinker, but a smoker- and *gasp* remains so to this day! Who gives a rats ass? I hope he opens up bottles of coors with his super bowl ring.

Bunch of absolute women on here, judging a world class millionaire athlete with whom they have had zero interpersonal contact. Jay Cutler can go out and have 10 drinks, bang 3 models, get a ride home in his limo, and then show up early for practice with his O-line. You susies have to get up the energy to complain on the internet.

:poke: --thats the spot

baja
04-18-2009, 11:08 AM

Bunch of absolute women on here,<b> judging a world class millionaire athlete </b> with whom they have had zero interpersonal contact. Jay Cutler can go out and have 10 drinks, bang 3 models, get a ride home in his limo, and then show up early for practice with his O-line. You susies have to get up the energy to complain on the internet.

Ya he looks like he's in world class shape;

http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/jaycutler1.jpg

Los Broncos
04-18-2009, 11:10 AM
But he's drinking the wrong Jack, get some single barrel gold label.

outdoor_miner
04-18-2009, 11:24 AM
I still don't get why fans are still dwelling on this crap. Why the original post? Who cares how he does now? We ditched Cutler, for better or worse, it really doesn't matter how he does now. I am REALLY confused about why people are so damned hateful of Cutler. Hmmm.. he got petulant and his agent was an ass. What a stunning and never-seen development for the NFL!

Pity our own front office bumbled the entire affair from the beginning. We ARE suck with these guys, I'm more worried about that, than anything else. Cutler is gone, let the damn thing go already.

Why do you care if we hate him? I mean, are you going to try to tell me to stop hating the Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers? He's no longer a Bronco! He played in Denver for 2 1/2 years... Definitely not long enough to be a "Bronco for life". And then, regardless of your position on how the FO handled things, he whined his way out of town. Why am I supposed to not root against him? He'll be a fun person to root against for the next several years. What the hell is wrong with that?

Broncos4tw
04-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Why do you care if we hate him? I mean, are you going to try to tell me to stop hating the Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers? He's no longer a Bronco! He played in Denver for 2 1/2 years... Definitely not long enough to be a "Bronco for life". And then, regardless of your position on how the FO handled things, he whined his way out of town. Why am I supposed to not root against him? He'll be a fun person to root against for the next several years. What the hell is wrong with that?

Because I'm tired of seeing Cutler posts on this board. It's a new season, how about we like.. move on? We are the Broncos. He isn't a Bronco. Get over it already.

I'll root against him any time we play him. But he is so far removed from us playing him, I really am not going to worry about it anytime soon. I am much more concerned about decisions are front office is making, since they are still around, and still can affect our team in a negative (or positive) way.

I just keep seeing endless "Cutler said this" or "Cutler drinks a beer omg!" posts. You may not think that dozens of threads on the guy is getting old, but I do.

baja
04-18-2009, 11:50 AM
<b<Because I'm tired of seeing Cutler posts on this board. It's a new season, how about we like.. move on? We are the Broncos. He isn't a Bronco. Get over it already.</b>

I'll root against him any time we play him. But he is so far removed from us playing him, I really am not going to worry about it anytime soon. I am much more concerned about decisions are front office is making, since they are still around, and still can affect our team in a negative (or positive) way.

I just keep seeing endless "Cutler said this" or "Cutler drinks a beer omg!" posts. You may not think that dozens of threads on the guy is getting old, but I do.

There is going to be Cutler threads and posts for a long time to come, better get used to it or move on....

Kaylore
04-18-2009, 01:15 PM
There is going to be Cutler threads and posts for a long time to come, better get used to it or move on....

I think it depends. If we do well and win a Super Bowl I think people won't care as much.

BroncoBuff
04-18-2009, 02:09 PM

Oh wait.
Those were both road games ... as were other great performances against the Browns and Raiders.

Playing on the road kinda precludes you from partying. I'm just sayin' ... and he sucked down the stretch at home ... Buffalo, Raiders, even the KC home game late in the year was unspectacular.

Kaylore
04-18-2009, 02:10 PM
So I went back to my old posts and I found this one from 6/08

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1995026&postcount=15

I haven't heard anything recently, but I know for a fact that last season Cutler was a regular at a few bars and he was pounding the sauce. He never drove home, but it just seems weird to do that during the season. I think the 'beetus had him scale things back.

So, my "agenda" was in full throttle even then.

BroncoBuff
04-18-2009, 02:13 PM
The evidence is piling up ... kinda sad.

This might explain why the Vikings coaches reportedly nixed the idea of trading for Jay, it might even explain why McD appeared to want him out.

APPEARED to. ;D

telluride
04-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Because I'm tired of seeing Cutler posts on this board. It's a new season, how about we like.. move on? We are the Broncos. He isn't a Bronco. Get over it already.

You know what? I don't care at all what or how he does during the 2010 season. Let him go 13-3, or whatever. More power to him. But this season? This season I want Cutler to fall on his ass. I want him to stink. I want him to lose every game. Because the worse he does, the better the Bronco's pick for next year.

So yeah, we're going to talk about him this year.

BroncoDoug
04-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Ya he looks like he's in world class shape;

http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/jaycutler1.jpg

well in his defense, that looks like it was from the 2007 season when he was suffering from the diabetes...

Where's Plummer???
04-18-2009, 03:34 PM
what happened to a good ole Budweiser??http://www.bigjohnstavern.com/images/budweiser_si_800.jpg

lazarus4444
04-18-2009, 03:42 PM
WOW, serious curves on her.

/end thread

Bronx33
04-18-2009, 04:25 PM

You know what i would do if i were you i would just quit responding to anything related to cutler ( buts that's just me)

mwill07
04-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Passer rating splits for home and away.

Interesting.

September-October:
Home:94.2
Away:91.2

November-December:
Home: 71.4
Away: 87.6

Early season passer ratings were nearly identical at home and away. Late in the season, Cutler statistically did much worse at home than on the road.

Northman
04-18-2009, 05:21 PM

Pot meet Kettle.

HEAV
04-18-2009, 06:12 PM
well in his defense, that looks like it was from the 2007 season when he was suffering from the diabetes...

The photo may be from 2006 his rookie year... also could be a 07 or 08 preseason game. Just based on the lack of a C on the jersey.

Only Captain C's are used in regular season and they started in 07.

Dagmar
04-19-2009, 10:29 PM
You're a ****ing idiot.

LOL

Hope you die in a fire.

:welcome:

BigPlayShay
04-19-2009, 10:37 PM
The photo may be from 2006 his rookie year... also could be a 07 or 08 preseason game. Just based on the lack of a C on the jersey.

Only Captain C's are used in regular season and they started in 07.

Pre-Season 2007 vs. 49ers.

bpc
04-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Gotta love how the witch hunt rages on.

I bet you guys will really be in a bitchy mood if he wins a super bowl, as you try to wipe all that egg off your faces.

How mad will people be if Shanny joins him in Chicago and they win together?

I think some people should go get a bronco jersey with Bowlen's name on it.

rastaman
04-20-2009, 02:54 AM
So if I understand this thread, Orton no longer has a drinking problem because he got Married???? Question is, did Orton get married as a crutch to stop drinking and screwing skanky groupies? Since no marriage is guaranteed and divorce rates among NFL players happen often, what happens should Orton's marriage ends! Does Orton go back to the bottle and become a DRUNK and start banging the skanky Denver women who make up the groupies who hang around Bronco players???

Since Orton stopped drinking and screwing Chi-town groupies, does this mean if Cutler gets married now.....he suddenly no longer has a drinking problem? I mean this seemed to be the cure for Orton and has obviously SNOWED the Orton fans of Denver! Why can't it happen for Cutler as well?

I think the Cutler haters are reaching a bit with Cutler's drinking problems....hell both Cutler and Orton might both be DRY DRUNKS and just know how to hide it a little better. Orton although married now and no longer hanging out at clubs getting plastered publically......may still go home and get plastered privately!

We fans or the public won't know unless Orton mis-judges his friend(s), and they download pics to the INTERNET for the world to see Orton drunk in his own house!

Question is, do both Orton and Cutler have drinking problems or is this just a passage of YOUTH? Both Orton and Cutler are not even in their 30's yet!

Oh well, I hope both Orton and Cutler become a success with their new teams.

LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL. ROFL!

rastaman
04-20-2009, 03:12 AM
Gotta love how the witch hunt rages on.

I bet you guys will really be in a b****y mood if he wins a super bowl, as you try to wipe all that egg off your faces.

How mad will people be if Shanny joins him in Chicago and they win together?

I think some people should go get a bronco jersey with Bowlen's name on it.

TOUCHE!

To add further insult and dis-may, imagine the anger and depression amongst the Bowlen apologist and McD faithful here in Denver, should the players Shanny drafted in 06, 07, and 08 get cut by McDaniel's and these same players end up in Chicago with Shanahan as HC and along with Cutler they all win SB's together!

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, McD becomes a Romeo Crennell of the Bill Bellichek(sp) coaching protégés. After all, the Patriot asst. coaches from the Bellichek family tree have yet to show they win as HC's in the NFL.......so why should a 32 year rookie HC and Bellichek disciple be any different??

Hell, before the Manchurian Candidate McDaniel's is through tinkering with and dismantling the Broncos, in four years he could find himself fired in Denver, and on his way back to where it all started and get reunited with Bill Beliheck as a 36 year old Offensive Coord at NE. And of course Bill pats McD on the head and says...."Job Well Done"! and makes McD the highest paid Offensive Coordinator in the NFL.

We haven't heard the last of this story........its only just beginning.:sunshine:

baja
04-20-2009, 06:53 AM
So if I understand this thread, Orton no longer has a drinking problem because he got Married???? Question is, did Orton get married as a crutch to stop drinking and screwing skanky groupies? <b> Since no marriage is guaranteed and divorce rates among NFL players happen often,</b> what happens should Orton's marriage ends! Does Orton go back to the bottle and become a DRUNK and start banging the skanky Denver women who make up the groupies who hang around Bronco players???

Since Orton stopped drinking and screwing Chi-town groupies, does this mean if Cutler gets married now.....he suddenly no longer has a drinking problem? I mean this seemed to be the cure for Orton and has obviously SNOWED the Orton fans of Denver! Why can't it happen for Cutler as well?

I think the Cutler haters are reaching a bit with Cutler's drinking problems....hell both Cutler and Orton might both be DRY DRUNKS and just know how to hide it a little better. Orton although married now and no longer hanging out at clubs getting plastered publically......may still go home and get plastered privately!

We fans or the public won't know unless Orton mis-judges his friend(s), and they download pics to the INTERNET for the world to see Orton drunk in his own house!

Question is, do both Orton and Cutler have drinking problems or is this just a passage of YOUTH? Both Orton and Cutler are not even in their 30's yet!

Oh well, I hope both Orton and Cutler become a success with their new teams.

LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL. ROFL!

Don't ya just hate it when those divorce rates happen often.

Mogulseeker
04-20-2009, 07:22 AM
You're avy is Claude Akins in football pants, and you're ragging on the hot blonde.

I like Orton... but that Blonde looks like a dude.