PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else been getting teased/ridiculed/harassed because of the chaos our FO?

Pages : [1] 2

lex
04-17-2009, 12:09 AM
Im just curious to know if anyone else has been getting the business? I guess this is mainly directed to people who dont live away from Denver. As I said, in the other thread, I live in Chicago and know a lot of people from Boston and with Cutler going to Chicago, Im constantly beaten over the head with the fact that our FO fumbled away our best player. People around here are giddy and it sucks. Not only that but its as a result of Bowlen going out and hired a Patriot...so I get harassed by NE fans that Denver is being burnt to the ground by one of their guys. It was bad enough Pat hired a Patriot in the first place. Now he's tearing it down.

I was just curious to know if anyone else has been getting the business because of the tumult in Denver caused by Pat and Josh?

Popps
04-17-2009, 12:10 AM
http://canuckjihad.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/crybaby.png?w=300&h=425

lex
04-17-2009, 12:16 AM
Perhaps you werent aware but our FO has turned itself into a punchline...and all we get is spin. Not only that but Ive doted on Bowlen for years and people are throwing that in my face.

Popps
04-17-2009, 12:20 AM
http://meunomeelegiao.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/chris-crocker-cries.jpg

BroncoDoug
04-17-2009, 12:21 AM
I was wearing my bronco Hoody at DIA and some kid walked up to me and said "i'm a bears fan, I just wanted to say thanks" I just gave him a thumbs up and said good luck...

DenverBrit
04-17-2009, 12:22 AM
Perhaps you werent aware but I've turned myself into a punchline...and all you get is whining.

Makes sense now it's 'fixed'.

lex
04-17-2009, 12:25 AM
http://meunomeelegiao.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/chris-crocker-cries.jpg

Whatever dude. I know you find it upsetting that not everyone is dumb enough to drink the koolaid. We're not all slurpers like you. I dont think Im allowed to post pictures of you slurping.

Dudeskey
04-17-2009, 12:27 AM
No. But then again you're in Chicago... I hope we'll be the ones laughing last though...™

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 12:29 AM
Im just curious to know if anyone else has been getting the business? I guess this is mainly directed to people who dont live away from Denver. As I said, in the other thread, I live in Chicago and know a lot of people from Boston and with Cutler going to Chicago, Im constantly beaten over the head with the fact that our FO fumbled away our best player. People around here are giddy and it sucks. Not only that but its as a result of Bowlen going out and hired a Patriot...so I get harassed by NE fans that Denver is being burnt to the ground by one of their guys. It was bad enough Pat hired a Patriot in the first place. Now he's tearing it down.

I was just curious to know if anyone else has been getting the business because of the tumult in Denver caused by Pat and Josh?

YES. I'm approached on almost a daily basis by acquaintances who want to know what I think of the Broncos' offseason moves.... it comes with the territory of being one of the more-high-profile Broncos fans here in Seachicken territory.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 12:32 AM
Oh... and end result? I currently hate the Patriots more than I hate the Raiders.

DBroncos4life
04-17-2009, 12:33 AM
Yeah I think my friends are not buying into the Orton is a Husker fan so Im glad he is here talk.

Cam07
04-17-2009, 12:39 AM

You are about the only one I know constantly beating Broncos fans over the head about the FO. I received a few questions from co-workers the day after it happened but most were able to move on with their lives much like myself and very much unlike yourself.

summerdenver
04-17-2009, 12:40 AM
I used to give a hard time to my colleagues about the WAshington Huskies and Sonics and they have been merciless with me. The worst however is my team mate who is a bears Fan. He is cloud nine since the trade went thru.

baja
04-17-2009, 12:42 AM
My guess is this is a self inflicted wound Lex.

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 12:47 AM
There's a Vikings fan at my gym who's gven me the business a couple times, in a nice way. He says "thanks a lot."

Two years there, and he and I had never spoken once. But right after the trade he made a beeline to the tall dorky guy who wears Broncos shirts all the time ... :~ohyah!:

SouthStndJunkie
04-17-2009, 01:17 AM
My buds who are Browns and Bengals fans are having a good laugh over all this.

It's not hard to counter against them....but the fact they enjoyed the whole cluster**** of a situation so much shows you what a soap opera it was.

OBF1
04-17-2009, 01:25 AM
Lex, I think they are just laughing at you... The resident Bronco DRAMA QUEEN.

Popps
04-17-2009, 01:25 AM
There's a Vikings fan at my gym who's gven me the business a couple times, in a nice way. He says "thanks a lot."

Two years there, and he and I had never spoken once. But right after the trade he made a beeline to the tall dorky guy who wears Broncos shirts all the time ... :~ohyah!:

If Minnesota's D gets up in Cutler's grill a couple of times and gets him off of his game, it's all over. Cutler will be yelling at the refs, playing slap-fight with opposing QBs, getting delay of game penalties called on him.

Just tell your buddy not to worry, and to spread the word that Cutler is soft, and any D can get under his skin.

No problem.

Popps
04-17-2009, 01:26 AM

That's a really polite way of saying it.

lex
04-17-2009, 01:37 AM
You are about the only one I know constantly beating Broncos fans over the head about the FO. I received a few questions from co-workers the day after it happened but most were able to move on with their lives much like myself and very much unlike yourself.

Not everyone is extra awesome like you.

Pick Six
04-17-2009, 01:40 AM
Chaos? It looks like McDaniels has a plan. Only time will tell whether that plan will work...

lex
04-17-2009, 01:43 AM

Perhaps you have a problem reading but Ill refer you back to the part where the FO has made itself a punchline. Someone actually told me, "I thought you said Bowlen is a good owner." I had just hang my head in shame.

Popps
04-17-2009, 01:48 AM
Chaos? It looks like McDaniels has a plan. Only time will tell whether that plan will work...

Seriously. I love this "chaos" nonsense.

Agree or not, if one thing can be said about what's happening now, it's being done with purpose. We made a bunch of early FA signings, moved on a huge trade and are loaded up with draft picks for next weekend. McDaniels and Co. held firm against an agent/pouty QB who were trying to extort the organization.

There's not one ounce of resentment being purveyed by the players. To the contrary, the tone has been enthusiastic across the board.

Chaos?

B#tch, please.

BroncoInferno
04-17-2009, 02:15 AM
No, not at all. I've got friends who are KC and Oakland fans and to a man they all said we got the best of the trade. Think Cutler is a douche of a leader etc. Doesn't mean they are right, of course, but that is the opinions I've gotten.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 02:23 AM
Consensus of what I've heard is that the new FO is in over its head. Seachicken fans mock us.

BroncoInferno
04-17-2009, 02:25 AM
Consensus of what I've heard is that the new FO is in over its head. Seachicken fans mock us.

I think you're being dishonest. That is not what the majority are saying. Most agree that Cutler was a baby who was bad for the organization.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 02:35 AM
I think you're being dishonest. That is not what the majority are saying. Most agree that Cutler was a baby who was bad for the organization.

Whatever. I guess I should provide quotes, right? I'm not joking when I say I'm being ridiculed every single day for the bungling of our front office.

BroncoInferno
04-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Whatever. I guess I should provide quotes, right?

You are saying what it is that supports your preconceived notion. That is not the reality.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 02:40 AM
You are saying what it is that supports your preconceived notion. That is not the reality.

I am saying that the McDaniels soap opera affects me personally almost every day.

Drek
04-17-2009, 04:38 AM
I am saying that the McDaniels soap opera affects me personally almost every day.

So you're surrounded by people who think they know football when they really don't. Great for you.

Meanwhile a guy who makes seven figures for his football knowledge is making the real choices. Great for him, and people who want to see a Broncos franchise that actually wins meaningful games.

This is a stupid thread full of half assed anecdotal bull****. I know just as many people (including Bears fans) who don't have a ton of faith in Cutler now that he won't be passing to the pair of best young WRs in the league with the best young OTs blocking for him. Its all worthless until meaningful games start being played.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 04:47 AM
So you're surrounded by people who think they know football when they really don't. Great for you.

Meanwhile a guy who makes seven figures for his football knowledge is making the real choices. Great for him, and people who want to see a Broncos franchise that actually wins meaningful games.

This is a stupid thread full of half assed anecdotal bull****. I know just as many people (including Bears fans) who don't have a ton of faith in Cutler now that he won't be passing to the pair of best young WRs in the league with the best young OTs blocking for him. Its all worthless until meaningful games start being played.

I've personally (in real life; not cyberspace) taken sh*t from Fins fans, Steelers fans, Seahawks fans, 9'ers fans, Chargers fans, and Raiders fans. All think the Broncos were better with Cutler. Wanna try again?

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 04:49 AM
Oh, excuse me.... Colts fans too. My bad.

frerottenextelway
04-17-2009, 04:50 AM
My Raiders friend has been mocking my ass.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 04:54 AM

It's a legitimate question... "Have you, as a Broncos fan, been personally affected by the clusterf*ck that is the McDaniels era?"

eddie mac
04-17-2009, 05:25 AM
I cant sleep, I can't eat, I can't go out of the house incase someone shouts obsenities at me re: The Denver Broncos Front Office.

Oh, hold on. I live thousands of miles away from the US on the Emerald Isle where people think your No1's called Oh Bummer and the good people here think McDaniels is best served with ice, the "Broncos" are a Country and Western Group, Denver's a good place for skiing and Bowlen is something you do on a Saturday night with pins and a ball.

On a more serious note, I frequent a board with thousands of members of NFL teams fans from across the league and not once have I heard that.

A. We got a bad deal from the Bears

B. Denver mismanaged the whole affair

C. Cutler not being the one totally to blame

D. Denver not being better off without the whiney ass b****

See I measure intelligence across the boards and not just on here where far too many fans wear their hearts on their sleeves.

Atwater His Ass
04-17-2009, 06:28 AM
I used to give a hard time to my colleagues about the WAshington Huskies and Sonics and they have been merciless with me. The worst however is my team mate who is a bears Fan. He is cloud nine since the trade went thru.

Funny I live and work in Japan now, but one of my co-workers is from Seattle and he now has buff's stabbing avatar as his background on him computer just so I have to see **** face's dirty as smile everytime I walk by.

Oh. And my other co-worker is a Steelers fan. Not sure it can get much worse.

80smith
04-17-2009, 06:28 AM
I know what you are saying Lex. I've been lucky. I only got BS from work and that only lasted 2 days. Surprisingly enough I have been wearing my broncos hoodie the last 2 weeks and I have been left alone. I expect heavy crap from bear fans later in the year though. I'm thinking about taking my broncos license plate holder off my car so my wife will be left alone. Plus its harder for me to listen to sports radio. Everyday I hear about Cutler.

Atwater His Ass
04-17-2009, 06:29 AM

Not really. But I'm sure those are the only types of stories you read or listen too because it fits your agenda. How teams you know of in the last 50 years have traded away a young, proven, sky's the limit QB, for any reason?

Traveler
04-17-2009, 06:36 AM

NO!

scorpio
04-17-2009, 06:44 AM
This can't be a real thread.

Dedhed
04-17-2009, 06:46 AM
The only comments I got from my boys who follow football were: "Why's your QB such a B!tch", and towards the end "Is Cutler retarded". That one was my favorite, it came after Cutler's infamous "I really didn't want to leave Denver" quote from a Bills fan who was literally praying that the Bills didn't go anywhere near Cutler.

chex
04-17-2009, 06:51 AM
I've personally (in real life; not cyberspace) taken sh*t from Fins fans, Steelers fans, Seahawks fans, 9'ers fans, Chargers fans, and Raiders fans. All think the Broncos were better with Cutler. Wanna try again?

Blueflame…….the pulse of Bronco Nation. Hopefully word will get back to Bowlen so he can pay for your relocation to a happier place where you won’t be bombarded by mean people affecting your life over Josh McDaniels.

I can safely and honestly say that not only has it NOT affected my life, but the few people that actually care to comment to me about it think Cutler acted like a petulant child. To come on here and gripe that this whole thing is affecting you personally is ridiculous. It’s a football team for chrissakes. No matter what goes on at Dove Valley, I still have to wake up at 5AM, and I still have a mortgage and bills to pay. Amazingly, this holds true whether they win the Super Bowl or trade Jay Cutler. So no, it has not affected my daily life, and I wouldn’t be foolish enough to even let it to.

It’s also a little curious how it’s only the most outspoken critics of the trade are the ones being “affected”.

scorpio
04-17-2009, 07:08 AM
I....I was walking to my car after work, when a surly Bears fan knocked me down and carved a B on my face. I still wake up screaming.

I HATE YOU MCDANIELS! YOU DID THIS TO ME!

http://media.bonnint.net/seattle/1/126/12624.jpg

Seriously though, it seems to be only the most vocal crybabies on this board who've been getting "harassed". So, either you guys are exaggerating for effect or you carry on IRL the same way you do here and people know you're easy targets.

Either way, it's pretty entertaining.

DrFate
04-17-2009, 07:15 AM
The 'plan' must include the following:

Run off the teams best player - check
Sign EVERY injury prone third down back on the market - check
Sign a 36 year old safety and other assorted scraps on defense - check
Get the owner to do a complete 360 on the HC having absolute control - check

I still wonder if this was the 'plan' Bowlen bought when he interviewed Hoodie Jr.

DrFate
04-17-2009, 07:16 AM
And to answer the original poster - yes. I have an assortment of friends (Skins fans, Cowboys fans, Steeler fans) who have enjoyed seeing my franchise of choice immolate itself in a matter of weeks.

Hercules Rockefeller
04-17-2009, 07:18 AM

Oh it is, and all it's revealed is that some people on this board are way too wrapped up in this team.

80smith
04-17-2009, 07:23 AM
Blueflame…….the pulse of Bronco Nation. Hopefully word will get back to Bowlen so he can pay for your relocation to a happier place where you won’t be bombarded by mean people affecting your life over Josh McDaniels.

I can safely and honestly say that not only has it NOT affected my life, but the few people that actually care to comment to me about it think Cutler acted like a petulant child. To come on here and gripe that this whole thing is affecting you personally is ridiculous. It’s a football team for chrissakes. No matter what goes on at Dove Valley, I still have to wake up at 5AM, and I still have a mortgage and bills to pay. Amazingly, this holds true whether they win the Super Bowl or trade Jay Cutler. So no, it has not affected my daily life, and I wouldn’t be foolish enough to even let it to.

It’s also a little curious how it’s only the most outspoken critics of the trade are the ones being “affected”.

I agree with you that its just a game and means nothing in the real life. But its still the team we root for. it still hurts. In Chicago it is Denver that is at fault and its Cutler that did not want to play for Denver anymore. Just the other day a sports station called Pat a "dope" cause Cutler would not call Pat back and found it ok that Cutler did that. They stressed once again that Jay did not want to play in Denver. It sucks.....

rugbythug
04-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Lex/Blueflame were getting made fun of for other things before this?

Hercules Rockefeller
04-17-2009, 07:29 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Lex/Blueflame were getting made fun of for other things before this?

No.

Gcver2ver3
04-17-2009, 07:30 AM
i don't get this thread...

you do realize that most fans think we robbed the Bears right?...

i've been on countless boards and they all were shocked at how much we got for Cutler...ESPECIALLY afc west rival's forums...

anyway, to answer your question...NO...i live in Tampa and all my people keep telling me "man you guys raped Chicago" or "i wanted us to get Cutler, but not for THAT much"...

so there you have it...

baja
04-17-2009, 07:33 AM
i don't get this thread...

you do realize that most fans think we robbed the Bears right?...

i've been on countless boards and they all were shocked at how much we got for Cutler...ESPECIALLY afc west rival's forums...

anyway, to answer your question...NO...i live in Tampa and all my people keep telling me "man you guys raped Chicago" or "i wanted us to get Cutler, but not for THAT much"...

so there you have it...

got any links

yerner
04-17-2009, 07:41 AM
hell yeah. and most of them are friggin' skins fans.

BroncoInSkinland
04-17-2009, 07:58 AM
Teased/ridiculed/harrassed or "affecting me personally" is a tad on the dramatic side, but I'd say 95% of the people I know who are into football think it was a bad move for us. I work with a large group of people which include Redskins, Ravens, Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Bengals, Browns, Patriots, Colts, and Bears fans. So far out of all of them the only one that really thinks the Broncos got the better of the deal is one of the Ravens fans. On the bright side, I happen to think the one guy who thinks we got the good end of the deal is probably the brightest football mind I personally know. On the downside, the Skins fans which are most numerous are laughing at our FO. When Schneider looks preferable to Bowlen, you know things have gotten bad. I have hopes that they may be eating crow with a good draft, and a little luck next year, but as of right now, the majority of people here think we are a joke. Many of the Skins fans also wish they would have outbid Chicago.

DenverBrit
04-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Someone actually told me, "I thought you said Bowlen is a good owner." I had just hang my head in shame.

Such an uptight Drama Queen.

Here, maybe this will help you 'loosen up'.

Steve Prefontaine
04-17-2009, 08:05 AM
There's not one ounce of resentment being purveyed by the players. To the contrary, the tone has been enthusiastic across the board.

Awesome, who do you know on the team?

I hope you are not referring to interviews with the media. Because players currently on the team might be inclined to favor with the side signing their paycheck.

FADERPROOF
04-17-2009, 08:06 AM
I live in a suburb of Cleveland and considering how terrible the Browns season was on top of the disarray that their team and FO is in...the answer is no.

Meck77
04-17-2009, 08:06 AM
I Im constantly beaten over the head

As you sow so shall you reap......

vancejohnson82
04-17-2009, 08:22 AM
my mom won't talk to me anymore because of this

Los Broncos
04-17-2009, 08:24 AM
A co-wroker and some others have given me the business over this.

One guy at a bar was asking why we traded Cutler blah blah.

Your defense sucks and you have no QB.

Paladin
04-17-2009, 08:25 AM

No, not at all. Drama queens get about what they deserve.....

I would bet that the "head whackers" and "teasers" really don't know crap about the situation.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-17-2009, 08:28 AM

When you're crying everywhere you go, folks are going to ask you what's wrong. That's just them being kind human beings.

Rohirrim
04-17-2009, 08:28 AM
Perhaps you have a problem reading but Ill refer you back to the part where the FO has made itself a punchline. Someone actually told me, "I thought you said Bowlen is a good owner." I had just hang my head in shame.

Hilarious!

vancejohnson82
04-17-2009, 08:31 AM
Lex,

Of course Bears fans are going to say that they robbed us...because, unlike you, they have some faith in their team

Paladin
04-17-2009, 08:32 AM
my mom won't talk to me anymore because of this

(Maybe this would work on my wife. Ummmmmm........)

2KBack
04-17-2009, 08:32 AM
Around here All I know is skins fans (maybe one or two baltimore fans) and they are just ****ing thrilled that they DIDN'T get Cutler. I only know one guy who wanted him here, and he's not too bright.

So no, no ridiculte, just jealously because we have something to do on draft day. Poor skins

Inkana7
04-17-2009, 08:36 AM
Awesome, who do you know on the team?

I hope you are not referring to interviews with the media. Because players currently on the team might be inclined to favor with the side signing their paycheck.

Tell that to the douche in the Blackhawks jersey.

Tom A Hawk
04-17-2009, 08:38 AM
Not getting any thing from anyone which is a relief.
Chiefs and Raider fans are now in your glorious shadow as the AFCW kick me dog.

I still think Denver made out like a bandit in this deal and Orton will not lose you any games with the offense that is being built. I think you all could be surprised. However, I am hoping he causes you to lose at least 2 games:wiggle:

BroncoInferno
04-17-2009, 08:46 AM
I still think Denver made out like a bandit in this deal and Orton will not lose you any games with the offense that is being built. I think you all could be surprised.

This is the majority opinion I'm hearing from non-Bronco fans.

Inkana7
04-17-2009, 08:47 AM
This is the majority opinion I'm hearing from non-Bronco fans.

That's what I've heard from most fans. Just because we didn't get 5 first round picks doesn't mean we didn't come out on top. We got a heck of a lot for Cutler.

montrose
04-17-2009, 09:02 AM
I wore a Broncos hoody to the hospital here in B-More Wednesday and a Custodian said to me, "Ya'll traded a good Quarterback..." That's the only thing I can think of.

rugbythug
04-17-2009, 09:07 AM
The Real Problem is we traded cutler a known QUantity for Orton and picks. In 3 years if one of the picks is an Al Wilson type player for our team. People will say you traded Cutler for Orton and Wilson. Much better deal than Cutler for Orton and x1,x2,

Gcver2ver3
04-17-2009, 09:29 AM
got any links

i don't feel like doing all of that but i suppose i can give you one real quick...

there's actually a thread titled "how badly did the Bears get ripped off" on a Charger's site...http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=67481

here are a few of many blurbs on the thread...

Orton doesn't make stupid throws like Cuddles so this could be a bad thing for us.

The Bears gave up 2 1st rounders and a 3rd!

The Bears in my opinion got ripped off and now the Broncos can reload their D. I'm not saying the DONKS will dethrone us in 09' but they will build baby build.

Cutler has NO ONE to throw to in Chitown. Greg Olsen and a converted CB/KR? Jeez the Bears are dumb. I know Devin is fast as hell but he isn't a #1 he's barely a #2 IMO

Cutler is 17-20 and threw for a bunch of yards to good WRs. Now the Bears will be lucky to get to 8-8.

Bears got slaughtered

Cutler is not worth 3 draft picks. Bears got ripped.

The Bears can't quite get ripped if they agree to the terms. However, the management team responsible for setting this up and making the deal, should be fired. This move will probably cost all of them their jobs within a couple of years.

and so you know, i didn't cherry pick...those were THE FIRST FOUR posts made on the thread...and could go on and on...this is just the tip off the iceberg...if you don't believe me then go to ANY other team's board and search for their Cutler traded threads...

only moronic Cutler loving Bronco homers think we should've gotten more than two 1st rounders and a third and a starting QB...

summerdenver
04-17-2009, 09:33 AM
I wore a Broncos hoody to the hospital here in B-More Wednesday and a Custodian said to me, "Ya'll traded a good Quarterback..." That's the only thing I can think of.

Hope your mother recovers well from the surgery.

Mountain Bronco
04-17-2009, 09:33 AM
Is somebody picking on you? Ohhh No the horror. Grow a pair.

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 09:37 AM

Why would you accuse her of dishonesty? She's heard what she's heard.

Most of the commentators are agreeing with that by the way. The consensus is that "Josh made a rookie mistake" by not communicating with Jay from the start. Dilfer, Herm Edwards, Schlereth, Mortensen, Rome, Reeses, most all the guys on PTI and Around the Horn ... the consensus is that Josh's inexperience was a big factor here. Not that it's all Josh's fault, but that he made rookie mistakes. Which is pretty much saying he's in over his head, so far anyway.

So ... am I dishonest now too?

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 09:40 AM
My guess is this is a self inflicted wound Lex.

Yet he is such a mental midget he will never get it.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-17-2009, 09:46 AM
I live in the heart of los angeles, home of the educated and compassionate :), and most people here have the reaction that most humans should have. "it was a difficult situation, lets see how it plays out." My great friend who is a bears fan is happy to get Cutler but told me he was convinced this season was gonna be a break out one for Orton. So no one is teasing me here. In fact, i'd say the majority of people think Cutler is the a-hole...not McDaniels.

cabronco
04-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Hopefully the sooner the season gets hear the easier this will to take. McDaniels is not my favorite person by far. Unfortuately he's the coach of the team I've supported for the past 26 years. I hope he can get us a D & make us a playoff contender soon. I wish Jay all the best, I think he got porked by McD & Bowlen. Now Jay gets to live his dream where he's always dreamed of playing. I do expect it to be a rocky road for him for awhile compared to Denver though. Chicago's not known for developing Qb's, yes Jay is talented but still needs fine tuning. I think he will be scrambling a bit more for his life with there O-line & their mediocre receiving group.

DrFate
04-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Around here All I know is skins fans (maybe one or two baltimore fans) and they are just ****ing thrilled that they DIDN'T get Cutler.

My friend, the Skins season ticket holder, was downright pissed they let Cutler get away. His friends, all Skins fans, were unanimuous in that feeling.

Living 30 minutes from the stadium, I haven't heard a single person say they are 'thrilled that they didn't get Cutler'.

baja
04-17-2009, 10:16 AM
i don't feel like doing all of that but i suppose i can give you one real quick...

there's actually a thread titled "how badly did the Bears get ripped off" on a Charger's site...http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=67481

here are a few of many blurbs on the thread...

and so you know, i didn't cherry pick...those were THE FIRST FOUR posts made on the thread...and could go on and on...this is just the tip off the iceberg...if you don't believe me then go to ANY other team's board and search for their Cutler traded threads...

only moronic Cutler loving Bronco homers think we should've gotten more than two 1st rounders and a third and a starting QB...

Thanks Who knew the chargers fans were so perceptive. ;D

Pony Boy
04-17-2009, 10:21 AM
The Real Problem is we traded cutler a known QUantity for Orton and picks. In 3 years if one of the picks is an Al Wilson type player for our team. People will say you traded Cutler for Orton and Wilson. Much better deal than Cutler for Orton and x1,x2,

When people ask I tell them we didn't trade Cutler, we got rid of a QB that that wanted out of Denver and it was not in the best interest of the Broncos to keep him or his sorry attitude on the team. Time to move on and I agree that only time will tell in the picks.

baja
04-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Why would you accuse her of dishonesty? She's heard what she's heard.

Most of the commentators are agreeing with that by the way. The consensus is that "Josh made a rookie mistake" by not communicating with Jay from the start. Dilfer, Herm Edwards, Schlereth, Mortensen, Rome, Reeses, most all the guys on PTI and Around the Horn ... the consensus is that Josh's inexperience was a big factor here. Not that it's all Josh's fault, but that he made rookie mistakes. Which is pretty much saying he's in over his head, so far anyway.

So ... am I dishonest now too?

I would say it was more a case of beginners luck....

Karenin
04-17-2009, 10:31 AM

What a sad little life you must live. I love football but I'm not about to let a bunch of multi-millionaires that couldn't care less about me effect my real world life in anyway. I think I'm a lot happier this way, you should give it a shot.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-17-2009, 10:33 AM
My friend, the Skins season ticket holder, was downright pissed they let Cutler get away. His friends, all Skins fans, were unanimuous in that feeling.

Living 30 minutes from the stadium, I haven't heard a single person say they are 'thrilled that they didn't get Cutler'.

Take it for what its worth, but KC Joyner said he wouldnt take Cutler for Campbell straight up. (i happen to disagree, but its at least one informed man's opinion)

barryr
04-17-2009, 10:34 AM

What are you 10 and hang around other kids? Who cares.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-17-2009, 10:34 AM

Yes, yes he is

Hercules Rockefeller
04-17-2009, 10:35 AM
What a sad little life you must live. I love football but I'm not about to let a bunch of multi-millionaires that couldn't care less about me effect my real world life in anyway. I think I'm a lot happier this way, you should give it a shot.

/thread

The response for anyone who has allowed any of those big meanies who root for other teams and tease you about a football team you have no control over.

HEAV
04-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by lex
Perhaps you werent aware but I've turned myself into a punchline...and all you get is whining.

Makes sense now it's 'fixed'.

LOL

Lex is such a fruck'n loon.

Kaylore
04-17-2009, 10:40 AM

Beat me to it. If Lex is anything in real life like he is here, they're probably picking on him because he's a douche bag. It also would explain the tough guy act here in cyber space where he can pretend he's Chuck Norris.

socalorado
04-17-2009, 10:44 AM

Just wait until draft day!!
The lex meltdowns are abslolutely hillarious!
I think this will be 3-4 in a row for me to witness!
Watching him get all drunk with anger from warm pepsi and then explode is something no poster here should miss!

Br0nc0Buster
04-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Is this a serious thread?

I guess in real life you cant put people on an ignore list like on here.

My advice Lex, tell your mom people are picking on you and maybe she can buy you a pony to cheer you up

baja
04-17-2009, 10:58 AM

My advice Lex, tell your mom people are picking on you and maybe she can buy you a pony to cheer you up

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/Mastertickles/ROT%20TOTS/ROT%20TOT%20NON%20DOLLS/my%20little%20evil%20pony/mylittleevilpony4.jpg

kamakazi_kal
04-17-2009, 11:38 AM
Seriously. I love this "chaos" nonsense.

Agree or not, if one thing can be said about what's happening now, it's being done with purpose. We made a bunch of early FA signings, moved on a huge trade and are loaded up with draft picks for next weekend. McDaniels and Co. held firm against an agent/pouty QB who were trying to extort the organization.

Chaos?

B#tch, please.

well no kidding you dont hear players b****ing about it. None of them really have the leverage Cutler did.

This draft better go well. Defense ... Defense ... Defense.

Gcver2ver3
04-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks Who knew the chargers fans were so perceptive. ;D

lol...i know, tell me about it...

the best way to guage whether a trade is good or bad is to see what your division rivals think...they have no reason to be biased, except that they want us to lose...

charger fans were NOT pleased to see that trade go through...:yayaya:

crush17
04-17-2009, 11:41 AM

oh it is, and Blue Flame is a real person too.
unfortunately....

crush17
04-17-2009, 11:41 AM

LOL

Awesome.

Paladin
04-17-2009, 11:53 AM
well no kidding you dont hear players b****ing about it. None of them really have the leverage Cutler did.

Cutler didn't have any leverage. That's what got his sorry arse traded. He did say that he didnt intend for things to go as far as they did, didn't he? Yep. Real smart biy there, Bubba.

This draft better go well. Defense ... Defense ... Defense.

Or you'll do what? Seems to me thjat the FO and McD will decide what needs to be done to make this team a winner. Frankly, if that means he takes Sanchez and Beanie Wells in the first round, so be it. I love it when bubbleheads make "threats" such as this. Seems rather pointless, but it does fit well with the general theme of the Board.

LMAO!!!!

FADERPROOF
04-17-2009, 11:58 AM
This is a ROF thread waiting to happen...

If you're really getting harrassed/teased/riduculed by people because of our Front office moves...look at them and say,"Hey jackass, it's the month of April!!!"

But you probably are too busy wimpering in a corner to do so, guess my advice wont come in handy.

vancejohnson82
04-17-2009, 11:59 AM

All the Jets fans I know around here were happy he didnt land in New York...but thats because they watched the Broncos at my house every weekend (late games at least) and saw some of the chinks in his statistical armor....

anyone who has WATCHED Cutler play and seen his attitude would not have the attitude that we got robbed

Traveler
04-17-2009, 11:59 AM

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/Papi728/drama_queen.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/Papi728/retard-owls.jpg

Paladin
04-17-2009, 12:03 PM
It is inconceivable to me that a bunch of "adults" actually believe that the Broncos "conspired" to "get rid of" Cutler. It is even dumber to read that our poor, poor, fandom is so distraught over the episode that they spend so much time on an Internet board trashing the HC and the FO. Calling the HC names and generally making arses of themselves with their little rants and veiled threats really is the mark of a truly mature fan base, yes?

Just to dig in a bit, I'd like to see the Broncos draft Wells and Sanchez, taking a WR in the second. The meltdown hereon would be immensely entertaining and filled with predictions of absolute doom and gloom. It would be great. I would bring the popcorn.

Killericon
04-17-2009, 12:04 PM
I've been getting some sympathy.

theAPAOps5

He has her on ignore..... You know fingers in his ears yelling LA LA LA LA at the top of his lungs stamping his feet.

DenverBrit
Beat me to it. If Lex is anything in real life like he is here, they're probably picking on him because he's a douche bag. It also would explain the tough guy act here in cyber space where he can pretend he's Chuck Norris.

He'll need this the next time he's laughed at until he cries. Ha!

Paladin
04-17-2009, 12:05 PM
I've been getting some sympathy.

Got a picture of her?

Pony Boy
04-17-2009, 12:05 PM
All the Cutler whiners just need to get over it, he gone, it's time to move on and get on the Orton train.

FADERPROOF
04-17-2009, 12:07 PM
All the Jets fans I know around here were happy he didnt land in New York...but thats because they watched the Broncos at my house every weekend (late games at least) and saw some of the chinks in his statistical armor....

anyone who has WATCHED Cutler play and seen his attitude would not have the attitude that we got robbed

The New York media would have a new bullseye had Cutler been traded there, A-Rod would've sent him a thank you card.

bronco610
04-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Anyone who knows me is smart enough to not bring up anything to do with the Broncos because they will then have to listen to the history of how at one time or another their own franchise screwed the pooch. That and my friends and I have something called respect for one another. Stop crying lex and get a life please. All of us will see what we have when the games are played and not before.

lex
04-17-2009, 12:20 PM
When you're crying everywhere you go, folks are going to ask you what's wrong. That's just them being kind human beings.

Who says Im crying everywhere I go? Trust me. People find me out to give me a hard time for the most part. And its not like I talk a lot of trash either.

BroncoInferno
04-17-2009, 12:21 PM

Yeah, both lex and blueflame seem like whiny malcontents, so if they are anything like that in real life folks are probably just giving them the business to get them going, not because that's necessarily their real opinion. If you visit most message boards of other fan bases the consensus is that Cutler was in the wrong and Denver got a helluva deal for him.

lex
04-17-2009, 12:23 PM
All the Cutler whiners just need to get over it, he gone, it's time to move on and get on the Orton train.

OK, but its fair to point out that this thread isnt about Cutler per se as much as its about getting harassed when you dont happen to live in Denver and youre surrounded by a lot of fans of other teams. Its amazing that half the posts in this thread are made by those who are not smart enough to realize that. And its not like the thread wasnt clearly labeled.

Paladin
04-17-2009, 12:25 PM

I don't care if they get on an "Orton Train" or not. They just need to STFU and move on.

lex
04-17-2009, 12:27 PM

OK, first Im a crybaby and now Im Chuck Norris. You guys need to get your **** together. Youre all over the place.

BroncoInferno
04-17-2009, 12:28 PM
OK, first Im a crybaby and now Im Chuck Norris. You guys need to get your **** together. Youre all over the place.

You're a crybaby who wants people to think he's Chuck Norris. Glad to clear that up :wave:

DenverBrit
04-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Who says Im crying everywhere I go? Trust me. People find me out to give me a hard time for the most part. And its not like I talk a lot of trash either.

Maybe, just maybe, it's because they just don't like you. ;)

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Gotta admit, lex's avatar is pretty creative, whichever side you're on.

If you don't agree, you should hang your head in shame.

DenverBrit
04-17-2009, 12:36 PM

No, the upside down logo is an insult to the Broncos and worthy of a Faider fan, nothing more.

lex
04-17-2009, 12:37 PM

Dont tell that to Rohirrim. He acts like my avatar is an actual American flag.

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 12:40 PM
No, the upside down logo is an insult to the Broncos and worthy of a Faider fan, nothing more.

I see it as "franchise in distress," which is pretty accurate lately, and dartned creative I think. You'll pull that pretty soon tgough, right lex? I hope so.

BTW ... what's with this "New to the Forum" nonsense? ???

broncosteven
04-17-2009, 12:41 PM

Everyone in the neighborhood has come up to me asking for my thoughts with a **** eating grin to stick it to me. Even people I don't know who live further down and have seen my Bronco flag flying have gone out of their way to run over and "chat".

Most of the ribbing from my Buds is over, I am expecting round 2 after PS starts.

It is very painful to see the city embrace him and watch him act like a class act. The guy has the keys to city.

I hope Orton enjoys the rebuilding year. Maybe one of his friends will take him to a Rookies baseball game dutch treat.

broncosteven
04-17-2009, 12:42 PM

This coming from a guy with an upside down Chick showing her cooch off in his avatar!

Priceless.

DenverBrit
04-17-2009, 12:46 PM
This coming from a guy with an upside down Chick showing her cooch off in his avatar!

Priceless.

Someone who doesn't know the difference between 'upside down' and 'bent over.'

Priceless!! :rofl:

And stop staring at her 'Coors light'.....or 'cooch' if you prefer. :spit:

lex
04-17-2009, 12:47 PM
I see it as "franchise in distress," which is pretty accurate lately, and dartned creative I think. You'll pull that pretty soon tgough, right lex? I hope so.

I dont have a definite date. I probably wont take it down until I no longer feel that way or until I feel compelled to go after another topic. We'll see how the draft goes.

DenverBrit
04-17-2009, 12:54 PM

The international rule on upside down flags is very specific.

The Flag Code states, "The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

Lex is just a closet Pats fan. ;D

vancejohnson82
04-17-2009, 01:18 PM
I dont have a definite date. I probably wont take it down until I no longer feel that way or until I feel compelled to go after another topic. We'll see how the draft goes.

I'm sure you'll be a ray of sunshine once the draft goes down....

FADERPROOF
04-17-2009, 01:22 PM

It's cause they realize what kind of personailty you have, and when opposing fans see someone that they can shake up with a few words, they'll go after it.

Or it's cause they find you just as annoying and irritating as 90% of this board does and want to piss you off.

Hercules Rockefeller
04-17-2009, 01:22 PM

If people are actually seeking you out, then yes, you were talking a lot of trash.

broncosteven
04-17-2009, 01:24 PM
The international rule on upside down flags is very specific.

The Flag Code states, "The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

Lex is just a closet Pats fan. ;D

Considering the franchise is in dire distress I think it is fitting.

He should turn it around after we have a winning season or win the 1st 4 games. (like that is gonna happen.....)

broncosteven
04-17-2009, 01:28 PM
If people are actually seeking you out, then yes, you were talking a lot of trash.

It is not hard to be sought out.

I have a lot of Broncos shirts and a nice warm comfy leather Bronco baseball jacket. It is hard to break habits of wearing Bronco gear when you are in the habit of wearing it all the time.

I don't do it to mock Bear fans I wear it to support my team. I don't run around yelling go broncos or THANK GOD we landed Orton! IN your face!

It is just habit and recently I have had to wear a different Jacket depending on where I go or a different Tee or Polo.

It sucks

DenverBrit
04-17-2009, 01:39 PM
Considering the franchise is in dire distress I think it is fitting.

He should turn it around after we have a winning season or win the 1st 4 games. (like that is gonna happen.....)

Time will tell if that's the case.

It certainly isn't the situation right now and there is certainly no 'extreme danger to life or property'.

Symbols turned upside down.....flags and crosses for instance, are often seen as insults. Not distress signals.

vancejohnson82
04-17-2009, 01:41 PM

I have a lot of Broncos shirts and a nice warm comfy leather Bronco baseball jacket. It is hard to break habits of wearing Bronco gear when you are in the habit of wearing it all the time.

I don't do it to mock Bear fans I wear it to support my team. I don't run around yelling go broncos or THANK GOD we landed Orton! IN your face!

It is just habit and recently I have had to wear a different Jacket depending on where I go or a different Tee or Polo.

It sucks

thats all on you if you are going to be embarrassed walking around in a jacket for a team that is officially 0-0...the same as the Bears....and the rest of the NFL for that matter...

a losing season might not be so bad around here....we might actually get to weed out some of the people around here

Pony Boy
04-17-2009, 01:43 PM
OK, but its fair to point out that this thread isnt about Cutler per se as much as its about getting harassed when you dont happen to live in Denver and youre surrounded by a lot of fans of other teams. Its amazing that half the posts in this thread are made by those who are not smart enough to realize that. And its not like the thread wasnt clearly labeled.

Probably not the first time a thread has moved off topic and probably won't be the last time. I really don't think it has anything to do with intelligence of the posters. I'm thinking about starting a thread on how to handle being harassed for being off topic.

lex
04-17-2009, 01:45 PM
It's cause they realize what kind of personailty you have, and when opposing fans see someone that they can shake up with a few words, they'll go after it.

Or it's cause they find you just as annoying and irritating as 90% of this board does and want to piss you off.

Like I said in the other thread. You have a lot of opinions on things you know nothing about.

lex
04-17-2009, 01:49 PM
thats all on you if you are going to be embarrassed walking around in a jacket for a team that is officially 0-0...the same as the Bears....and the rest of the NFL for that matter...

a losing season might not be so bad around here....we might actually get to weed out some of the people around here

At what point did he actually say he is embarrassed to walk around with a Broncos jacket?

vancejohnson82
04-17-2009, 01:52 PM
At what point did he actually say he is embarrassed to walk around with a Broncos jacket?

he goes into an explanation of how he WAS "in the habit of wearing his comfy Broncos jacket and shirts"

then he goes on to say, "I've just had to wear different jacket or tee or polo wherever I go"

so he's stopped wearing the gear out of either

a) fear
b) embarrassment

I gave him choice (b) but (a) could be true

Northman
04-17-2009, 01:55 PM
I get ridiculed all the time. No one loves the Punter for some reason.

lex
04-17-2009, 01:56 PM
he goes into an explanation of how he WAS "in the habit of wearing his comfy Broncos jacket and shirts"

then he goes on to say, "I've just had to wear different jacket or tee or polo wherever I go"

so he's stopped wearing the gear out of either

a) fear
b) embarrassment

I gave him choice (b) but (a) could be true

c) not wanting to be bothered/reminded of all of it.

vancejohnson82
04-17-2009, 02:01 PM
c) not wanting to be bothered/reminded of all of it.

well, thats some really dramatic $hit if that is the case.....

i think a lot of the fans around here are spoiled brats when it comes to winning and winning consistently....i think that is the problem

but instead of saying, how can we get back there? everyone is saying "lets trash the organization"

broncosteven
04-17-2009, 02:27 PM
well, thats some really dramatic $hit if that is the case.....

i think a lot of the fans around here are spoiled brats when it comes to winning and winning consistently....i think that is the problem

but instead of saying, how can we get back there? everyone is saying "lets trash the organization"

I agree, Bronco fans are spoiled, they think they are entitled to winning and want to fire the HC or run the QB out of town.

I am guilty when it comes to SOB and I wanted Plummer out after it was clear he didn't care anymore and his play suffered.

I am not sure why McStalin wanted Cutler out other than he felt his power would have been threatened by a player with a backbone. It has to be hard to be the HC when you are younger than some of your players and you only have 3 years OC experience.

I bet if McStalin was 10 years older with the same experience Cutler would still be here.

Kaylore
04-17-2009, 02:37 PM
I bet if McStalin was 10 years older with the same experience Cutler would still be here.

LOL Cutler didn't want to be here. He wanted out and got his way. That so many of you are so naive to believe his feelings were really just hurt by McDaniels is such a joke.

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 02:41 PM
LOL Cutler didn't want to be here. He wanted out and got his way. That so many of you are so naive to believe his feelings were really just hurt by McDaniels is such a joke.

Even funnier is McDaniels wanted to keep trying to get cutler back. It wasn't until Bowlen got sick of Leaf Jr. ignoring him that the trade happened.

You know I got a paper cut this morning. McD caused that, as reading the people here he is responsible for all things bad. Hilarious!

Tombstone RJ
04-17-2009, 02:49 PM

Eh, no.

This is what you do, because your too dumb to figure it out:

Cowtow to these Bears and Patriots fans. Agree with them. If you do this, it will SHUT THEM THE HELLLLLLLL UP!!!!!!!

I'm not saying you bad mouth the Broncos, you just pretend to be dissillusioned. Do the "poor, poor, pitiful me" routine.

Good God my man, wake up.

Then, when the Broncos start winning, you can go back to them and say "I guess it was all worth it."

Trust me, the Broncos will win.

Tombstone RJ
04-17-2009, 02:56 PM
Dialogue for lex:

Bears fan: "Wow, I can believe how stupid the Broncos are! You gave away Cutler and now we got him!!! Blaaahahahaha! You guys SUCK!!"

Lex: "Yah, I'm bummed about the whole thing. You guys are gonna win the Superbowl. There's no way in HELLLL!!!!! you all can lose. Congrats, I'm gonna go cry now...."

Your doing two things by this: you are shutting them up because they have no more ammo to fire at you, and you ARE NOT dumping the Broncos.

Get it?

lex
04-17-2009, 02:59 PM
I dont think his feelings were hurt. I simply think he didnt trust the current regime and enough things happened where he could finally not look past it. I think the trade and their rhetoric afterwards was the last straw. I dont think it was an emotional reaction as much as it was coming to a realization that it doesnt make any sense to be there when you cant trust anyone. The problem wasnt with Denver per se but with McDaniels and Bowlen.

DenverBrit
04-17-2009, 03:06 PM
I dont think his feelings were hurt. I simply think he didnt trust the current regime and enough things happened where he could finally not look past it. I think the trade and their rhetoric afterwards was the last straw. I dont think it was an emotional reaction as much as it was coming to a realization that it doesnt make any sense to be there when you cant trust anyone. The problem wasnt with Denver per se but with McDaniels and Bowlen.

No, he was offended that his name was mentioned in trade discussions that came to nothing.
His response was to sulk then demand the very trade that upset him.
It was a tantrum that he wasn't mature enough to pull back from.
Hopefully he won't make the same mistake again.

But you feel free to keep beating this dead horse to a pulp. have you no life at all? ;D

broncosteven
04-17-2009, 03:15 PM

I think he wanted out only after he was repeatedly lied to.

If MickyD came in and laid down the law his 1st day and said I am building a team, no one is above the team I will do what ever makes the team better, you play to win the game then I would go along with you.

McStalin came in saying **** like he came to Denver to work with Jay, at somepoint near that on the timeline Bowlen said Bates was safe.

Then they fire Bates and lie to Jay about listening to trade offers.

Then McStalin lets the shoe drop about no one being above the team and no one is untradeable.

No consistent gameplan, they make adjustments in the press to spin their way and cover their mistakes.

After seeing what Lynch pulled the year before I understand, though do not like, what Jay pulled. He decided to act like Lynch did after Lynch felt slighted.

It wasn't until after McStalin was quoted "I'll take care of it" that Jay stopped talking and Bowlen decided to trade him. I am guessing that Bowlen didn't like McStalin taking any credit away from him and layed down the edict that he wanted Jay traded.

You forget that Briggs said the same things and worse a couple years back, he said he would never ever suit up for the bears again. Well he got what he wanted which was $ and has been happy and their best player on D the last 2 years.

This is a sad precedence in the NFL. Sometimes players move on sometimes players get what they want.

I root for the franchise, not the player, it is harder to move on from Cutler as he is in my face when I want to watch the news or the 1st Hawks hockey playoff game in 7 years.

Pony Boy
04-17-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex

What do they say about people in glass houses?:wiggle:

lex
04-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lex

What do they say about people in glass houses?:wiggle:
Wheres the inconsistency?

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 04:18 PM

My life is just fine. Thanks for your concern. ::)

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 04:29 PM

It sucks

When one is well known in a small town for their NFL team affiliation and for generally being up-to-date on just about all the football news, then one's opinion is sought out by other football fans when the organization makes sports headlines. And like it or not, none of the people I've talked to think that the Broncos will be better this year; the consensus is that we'll most likely be vying with the Raiders and Chiefs for the division cellar.

Northman
04-17-2009, 04:44 PM
When one is well known in a small town for their NFL team affiliation and for generally being up-to-date on just about all the football news, then one's opinion is sought out by other football fans when the organization makes sports headlines. And like it or not, none of the people I've talked to think that the Broncos will be better this year; the consensus is that we'll most likely be vying with the Raiders and Chiefs for the division cellar.

You mean like last year?

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 04:50 PM
You mean like last year?

Um... last year, we were leading the division most of the year...;)

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 04:52 PM

Yep and the team including Cutler in grand fashion blew that. You made his point for him!

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Yep and the team including Cutler in grand fashion blew that. You made his point for him!

My point is that last year we were not vying with the Chiefs and Raiders for the division cellar.... but this year a lot of football fans I've talked to think we could very well be.

lex
04-17-2009, 04:57 PM
My point is that last year we were not vying with the Chiefs and Raiders for the division cellar.... but this year a lot of football fans I've talked to think we could very well be.

Wow, some people have the capacity of a gym shoe. Clearly we were not vying with KC or Oakland. You smashed his point. It was nowhere close to making it for him. WTH.

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 05:02 PM

Ha Lex thinks you smashed his point. You better rethink your stance! Fans can think what they want in April. I think Jay will look like the shell of what he did here with what he has surrounding him and they won't be much better then us. But its April and the NFL can be funny that way.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Ha Lex thinks you smashed his point. You better rethink your stance! Fans can think what they want in April. I think Jay will look like the shell of what he did here with what he has surrounding him and they won't be much better then us. But its April and the NFL can be funny that way.

First off, it's not necessarily "my" stance; it's the consensus of opinion I've heard from other football fans. Most think the Broncos have taken a step backwards; not forward from their perceptions of things in April. And of course any fans' opinions can be either right or wrong on any given topic or issue.

Karenin
04-17-2009, 05:16 PM
My life is just fine. Thanks for your concern. ::)

I have no concern for your life. I don't care what you do or how you think, as long as it doesn't affect me. See how that works?

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 05:19 PM
First off, it's not necessarily "my" stance; it's the consensus of opinion I've heard from other football fans. Most think the Broncos have taken a step backwards; not forward from their perceptions of things in April. And of course any fans' opinions can be either right or wrong on any given topic or issue.

Well they can fix this defense quick with the pillaging they did to Chicago so I would say those fans are pretty short sighted.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 05:20 PM
I have no concern for your life. I don't care what you do or how you think, as long as it doesn't affect me. See how that works?

Good. It's mutual then.

lex
04-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Why are you explaining this to him? You werent unclear on anything. It was a thread asking people away from Colorado what it has been like and you gave an answer. Apparently its too difficult for some to wrap their minds around. Its amazing that people try to grapple with you over this as though they can deny theres any dissension or criticism. LOL

Northman
04-17-2009, 05:22 PM

Yea, but my point was we werent picked to even be in it. :sunshine:

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 05:28 PM
Well they can fix this defense quick with the pillaging they did to Chicago so I would say those fans are pretty short sighted.

The draft picks have potential to fix the defense. Maybe. But Cutler's value is proven. Giving up proven value for potential value may, in the end, pay off. But there's also the possibility that the draft picks could wind up being busts; we just don't know yet if we'll get good return value or not. I'd be a lot more confident that we will if the Goodmans were still in charge of drafting (last year's draft was awesome), but we don't know if the new guys are good judges of talent or not.

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 05:31 PM
The draft picks have potential to fix the defense. Maybe. But Cutler's value is proven. Giving up proven value for potential value may, in the end, pay off. But there's also the possibility that the draft picks could wind up being busts; we just don't know yet if we'll get good return value or not. I'd be a lot more confident that we will if the Goodmans were still in charge of drafting (last year's draft was awesome), but we don't know if the new guys are good judges of talent or not.

Cutlers value as a losing QB? One who throws stupid int's is a baby has a piss poor attitude and likes to get ripped the night before the biggest game of his career to date? Thats a good point. Makes the trade even better.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Yea, but my point was we werent picked to even be in it. :sunshine:

Maybe not. I'd guess when the early odds come out, Vegas will have us ranked lower than last year though.

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Yeah but we would be ranked lower regardless if Cutler were still here. This team has a brutal schedule.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Cutlers value as a losing QB? One who throws stupid int's is a baby has a piss poor attitude and likes to get ripped the night before the biggest game of his career to date? Thats a good point. Makes the trade even better.

I'm glad you're happy with it.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Yeah but we would be ranked lower regardless if Cutler were still here. This team has a brutal schedule.

We'll be even lower without him.

Northman
04-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Possibly, just depends on the draft picks and the perception of how balanced this team might be this year which is really the more important aspect of it.

theAPAOps5
04-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Thats fine, Vegas will adjust pretty quickly when the pattern becomes clear on Cutleaf. I also will bump my own posts if I am wrong.

Karenin
04-17-2009, 05:40 PM
Good. It's mutual then.

I should hope so, after all, I'm just an anonymous message board poster. Yet, you let McDaniels affect you personally, as you pointed out in your earlier post. A guy who has no actual relevance to your real life, couldn't care if you were dead or alive, wouldn't give you a dollar if he passed you begging on the street. Yet, what he does affects you personally. Like, your day to day life is affected by what he does. Do you not realize how pathetic that is?

Do you also get sad when celebrity couples break up? I bet you do.

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 05:46 PM
I should hope so, after all, I'm just an anonymous message board poster. Yet, you let McDaniels affect you personally, as you pointed out in your earlier post. A guy who has no actual relevance to your real life, couldn't care if you were dead or alive, wouldn't give you a dollar if he passed you begging on the street. Yet, what he does affects you personally. Like, your day to day life is affected by what he does. Do you not realize how pathetic that is?

I don't get stopped in the aisles at the grocery store to be asked what I think of celebrity couple breakups.

Bronx33
04-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Well Karenin after reading a few of your posts you sir/mame are pleasent person.Uhh

lex
04-17-2009, 05:55 PM

Wow. The dimwitted among you really seem to want to believe that its making her lock herself in a room so she can have a cry when someone says something. Its really doubtful thats the case. But that doesnt mean its not annoying though.

baja
04-17-2009, 05:57 PM

I am going to enjoy watching you fall in love with McDaniels and the new Bronocs

DenverBrit
04-17-2009, 05:59 PM
I don't get stopped in the aisles at the grocery store to be asked what I think of celebrity couple breakups.

You might if you wear a Madonna hoodie. ;D

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Wow. The dimwitted among you really seem to want to believe that its making her lock herself in a room so she can have a cry when someone says something. Its really doubtful thats the case. But that doesnt mean its not annoying though.

Everywhere I go, people do bring up the Broncos and ask what I think of the recent developments. BTW... generally one's opinion is not sought out if one isn't liked and respected...

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 06:01 PM
I am going to enjoy watching you fall in love with McDaniels and the new Bronocs

I so very much hope it happens .....

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 06:01 PM
You might if you wear a Madonna hoodie. ;D

You're right... if I wore Madonna gear all the time and had a solid reputation of being a Madonna fan... ;D

Blueflame
04-17-2009, 06:05 PM

I'm never going to love the Patriot. ;D

BroncoBuff
04-17-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm never going to love the Patriot. ;D

It's gonna be very, very hard for me to love him either ... but I'm open to maybe.

scorpio
04-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Everywhere I go, people do bring up the Broncos and ask what I think of the recent developments. BTW... generally one's opinion is not sought out if one isn't liked and respected...

Do you live/work in a home for the mentally handicapped?

Just asking.

bombay
04-17-2009, 08:11 PM

Teased?

Really, it's not all that hard to stand up to the bullies.

Dedhed
04-17-2009, 08:30 PM

Yup, right up until it mattered.

lex
04-17-2009, 09:34 PM
Teased?

Really, it's not all that hard to stand up to the bullies.

Its not like that, dip****. Its good natured but youre still left thinking, "thanks, Pat, you ****ing drunk."

Blueflame
04-18-2009, 02:30 AM
Do you live/work in a home for the mentally handicapped?

Just asking.

This post isn't even worth a a response other than.... 4321~

rastaman
04-18-2009, 05:17 AM

Good points Lex. Both Cutler and Bowlen and McDaniels showed they're leverage in this situation. It came down to two strong willed personalities with player and management. Btwn the firing of Shanahan, the lost of Bates, and the lost of trust with McDaniels seeking/entertaining trading Cutler behind his back.

Then you have the understanding/belief that McDaniels told Cutler that he's the starting QB and looks forward to doing great things with Cutler....only to later say "Hey Cutler is trade-able" with the right offer......the lack of trust and integrity was in full force.

Bowlen remained in seclusion for far too long during this entire episode and should have made a public statement w/i 48 hours to put an end to any speculation that Cutler would NOT get traded.

Instead Bowlen remained silent for weeks making it appear he was behind McDaniels 100%; instead of mediating btwn HC and QB. Bowlen should have called a meeting with both Cutler and McD......and stated the future fortunes of the Denver Broncos over the next 4 years hinged upon both McD and Cutler working together as a team.

It finally came to the conclusion that its best to part ways and a trade must be made at all cost. Even if it means bringing in a career stop gap journeyman with Kyle Orton.

So, this season, the Bronco fans must endure a season with journeyman QB and an unproven 32 year old rookie NFL HC, who has embarked on a rebuilding program....with the trading of their Franchise QB and best player.

TailgateNut
04-18-2009, 06:07 AM
Maybe not. I'd guess when the early odds come out, Vegas will have us ranked lower than last year though.

When I was in Vegas a few weeks ago we were a 30-1 fav to go to the show.

I doubt it will get much worse now that the "whiny bitch" is gone.

rastaman
04-18-2009, 06:13 AM

Yes of course we fans are about to go on a journey of uncertainty with a career backup Journeyman Quarterback! ALL ABOARD!!!:thumbsup:

Pony Boy
04-18-2009, 07:32 AM
Yes of course we fans are about to go on a journey of uncertainty with a career backup Journeyman Quarterback! ALL ABOARD!!!:thumbsup:

I guess it's fitting here to use my favorite John Madden Quote,

“Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.”:)

Atwater His Ass
04-18-2009, 07:33 AM

What, you don't like the taste of the kool-aid? ****, popps and alec been all over it like stink on ****. Then the retards click a thread like this and post something about time to move on or some stupid ****. Hey hoss, how 'bout don't click the ****ing thread.

baja
04-18-2009, 08:07 AM
Good points Lex. Both Cutler and Bowlen and McDaniels showed they're leverage in this situation. It came down to two strong willed personalities with player and management. Btwn the firing of Shanahan, the lost of Bates, and the lost of trust with McDaniels seeking/entertaining trading Cutler behind his back.

Then you have the understanding/belief that McDaniels told Cutler that he's the starting QB and looks forward to doing great things with Cutler....only to later say "Hey Cutler is trade-able" with the right offer......the lack of trust and integrity was in full force.

Bowlen remained in seclusion for far too long during this entire episode and should have made a public statement w/i 48 hours to put an end to any speculation that Cutler would NOT get traded.

Instead Bowlen remained silent for weeks making it appear he was behind McDaniels 100%; instead of mediating btwn HC and QB. Bowlen should have called a meeting with both Cutler and McD......and stated the future fortunes of the Denver Broncos over the next 4 years hinged upon both McD and Cutler working together as a team.

It finally came to the conclusion that its best to part ways and a trade must be made at all cost. Even if it means bringing in a career stop gap journeyman with Kyle Orton.

So, this season, the Bronco fans must endure a season with journeyman QB and an unproven 32 year old rookie NFL HC, who has embarked on a rebuilding program....with the trading of their Franchise QB and best player.

Your a clever poster Rasta and you are correct in your assessment that defusing the situation between Cutler and McD was as easy as you say, that is why I think that both Bowlen and McD wanted to move Cutler because of fears about the personality of Cutler and choices he was making so when they got that big offer from Chicago they jumped.

It was a very easy task to fix the problem if they wanted to.

rastaman
04-18-2009, 08:30 AM
What, you don't like the taste of the kool-aid? ****, popps and alec been all over it like stink on ****. Then the retards click a thread like this and post something about time to move on or some stupid ****. Hey hoss, how 'bout don't click the ****ing thread.

Oh calm down why-don'tcha.....we fans can all agree that theres light at the end of the tunnel. However, we as fans just can't say whether its an out of control train wreck about to take place or are we back on track to happier days of division titles, playoff apperances and hopefully a SB appearance or two!!!!!:strong:

Cito Pelon
04-18-2009, 08:47 AM

This is an illustration of the lack of football knowledge of quite a few of the Cutlerettes. Orton has started 33 NFL games, won 21 NFL games, all with the same team.

Basically, most of the Cutlerettes simply had a crush on Jay, and love is blind.

Just look at the number of Cutlerettes that consider Jay being traded as akin to losing a girlfriend.

rastaman
04-18-2009, 08:57 AM
Your a clever poster Rasta and you are correct in your assessment that defusing the situation between Cutler and McD was as easy as you say, that is why I think that both Bowlen and McD wanted to move Cutler because of fears about the personality of Cutler and choices he was making so when they got that big offer from Chicago they jumped.

It was a very easy task to fix the problem if they wanted to.

It was a messy divorce thats for sure. Now we need to do everything possible next year to try and bring in Matt Cassell and sign him to a long term contract and allow McDaniels work his magic. McD already has his career backup-team player QB in Kyle Orton and he's keeping the zone blocking scheme so all is not lost.

Also, all the draft experts/pundits are questioning whether Xanders and McD with their lack of experience to take advantage in the draft this year to find the gems out there. That remains to be seen.

Lastly, I wish Cutler well and believe the only way he continues on the road of stardom is if he and Shanny reunite in Chicago with Shanny as the HC. Otherwise, its a crap shoot on whether Cutler continues to progress and improve.

baja
04-18-2009, 09:00 AM
This is an illustration of the lack of football knowledge of quite a few of the Cutlerettes. Orton has started 33 NFL games, won 21 NFL games, all with the same team.

Basically, most of the Cutlerettes simply had a crush on Jay, and love is blind.

Just look at the number of Cutlerettes that consider Jay being traded as akin to losing a girlfriend.

They are not in love with Cutler, they are in love with the pretty passes.

chex
04-18-2009, 09:00 AM

Good Lord, did someone actually do that? ugh!~

baja
04-18-2009, 09:03 AM
It was a messy divorce thats for sure.<b> Now we need to do everything possible next year to try and bring in Matt Cassell and sign him to a long term contract and allow McDaniels work his magic. McD already has his career backup-team player QB in Kyle Orton </b> and he's keeping the zone blocking scheme so all is not lost.

Also, all the draft experts/pundits are questioning whether Xanders and McD with their lack of experience to take advantage in the draft this year to find the gems out there. That remains to be seen.

Lastly, I wish Cutler well and believe the only way he continues on the road of stardom is if he and Shanny reunite in Chicago with Shanny as the HC. Otherwise, its a crap shoot on whether Cutler continues to progress and improve.

I think we already have our matt Casell his name is Orton.

rastaman
04-18-2009, 09:05 AM

Well it is overwhelmingly apparent you have found a new girlfriend and her name is McDaniela. You are married to her at the hip and you haven't even gotten a kiss yet....let alone made it to 3rd base!

Finally, your mistress is Kyle Orton. Lets hope your mistress dosen't end up standing you up at the party.

rastaman
04-18-2009, 09:06 AM
I think we already have our matt Casell his name is Orton.

Cassell will be the starter......and Orton will be our Career dependble back up!

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2009, 09:08 AM

Oh the irony.

Karenin wants to get all preachy about being a fan and how stupid it is, WHILE KARENIN IS ON A FAN MESSAGE BOARD. Hilarious!

Do us all a favor Karenin, keep your personal perspective on life in the closet, where your personality is. Or, get the hell off this board because you obviously don't understand that fans of the Broncos come here to talk about the Broncos, and yes, how this team affects their lives.

baja
04-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Well it's Farmer's Market time gotta go have breakfast burritos with Shanahan.

Karenin
04-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Oh the irony.

Karenin wants to get all preachy about being a fan and how stupid it is, WHILE KARENIN IS ON A FAN MESSAGE BOARD. Hilarious!

Do us all a favor Karenin, keep your personal perspective on life in the closet, where your personality is. Or, get the hell off this board because you obviously don't understand that fans of the Broncos come here to talk about the Broncos, and yes, how this team affects their lives.

Way to completely miss the point. Try again, old man.

Popps
04-18-2009, 11:05 AM

No, in fact... he nailed the point, very accurately. He quoted your words, and then addressed them very specifically.

He's absolutely correct.

FADERPROOF
04-18-2009, 11:33 AM
Like I said in the other thread. You have a lot of opinions on things you know nothing about.

Kettle:"Hey Pot"

Pot:"Yes, kettle?"

Kettle:"You're black"

Karenin
04-18-2009, 11:35 AM
No, in fact... he nailed the point, very accurately. He quoted your words, and then addressed them very specifically.

He's absolutely correct.

Ouch. Looks like that "old man" comment hit a little close to home. Don't worry Popps, you probably have a good 5 years left before you need to be put into a home.

FADERPROOF
04-18-2009, 11:41 AM

We're really going to start arguing this in April?

Bronx33
04-18-2009, 11:45 AM

Why don't you explain your point then cause you obviously f**** it up the first time.

FADERPROOF
04-18-2009, 11:46 AM

Yeah that journeyman QB who is now on his 3rd?4th?5th? nope...merely his 2nd team, same amount as Jay Cutler.

FADERPROOF
04-18-2009, 11:48 AM
Ouch. Looks like that "old man" comment hit a little close to home. Don't worry Popps, you probably have a good 5 years left before you need to be put into a home.

Never thought that someone who's pushing 30 would be calling someone who's 40 an "old man" that's only 5 years away from a nursing home.

rastaman
04-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Yeah that journeyman QB who is now on his 3rd?4th?5th? nope...merely his 2nd team, same amount as Jay Cutler.

Yep! How long will Orton start? Orton is not the long term solution and is only fullfilling a stop gap role.....plain and simple.

You have noticed Orton's Bronco jersey hasn't exactly been flying off he shelves, even fans aren't naive enough to spend $$$$ on authentic NFL Jerseys.

Orton either becomes a Bronco back up or Kyle will find empolyment with another team(s) as a career backup by 2010.

Bronx33
04-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Never thought that someone who's pushing 30 would be calling someone who's 40 an "old man" that's only 5 years away from a nursing home.

Have you noticed that karin likes to talk shyt and never defend his or hers claims.

SoCalBronco
04-18-2009, 04:27 PM
I have a good friend at the office who's a big Chargers fan. In the beginning he gave me **** about all this stuff, but he said its not that fun for him anymore when I'm nodding in agreement with him and saying worse things than he is.

Requiem
04-18-2009, 04:37 PM
No SoCal!

SoCalBronco
04-18-2009, 04:39 PM
No SoCal!

Req = Stud

Req's Cousin = Loser

Requiem
04-18-2009, 04:42 PM
You gettin' excited for the draft, buddy? One shot for every pick on the first day! WOO.

baja
04-18-2009, 04:43 PM
I have a good friend at the office who's a big Chargers fan. In the beginning he gave me **** about all this stuff, but he said its not that fun for him anymore when I'm nodding in agreement with him and saying worse things than he is.

Dude cheer up, here you need one of these;

http://www.bfeedme.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/turkey-sandwich.jpg

SoCalBronco
04-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Dude cheer up, here you need one of these;

http://www.bfeedme.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/turkey-sandwich.jpg

Damn...Shanny is a big eater. :)

DBroncos4life
04-18-2009, 04:46 PM
I got crap playing poker last night when ESPN came on to talk about Denver.

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2009, 04:50 PM

:rofl:

You are clueless.

Arkie
04-18-2009, 05:43 PM

Oh really? Quit lying. Are you saying that all the fans are giving you ****? The state of Washington thinks Denver got the better deal, but you keep running into the minority that would give you ****. What are the chances of that? At least Lex lives in Illinois, so his stories are believable.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/gjbronco/fleeced.jpg?t=1240098078

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/poll/index?pCat=46&sCat=380

Blueflame
04-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Oh really? Quit lying. Are you saying that all the fans are giving you ****? The state of Washington thinks Denver got the better deal, but you keep running into the minority that would give you ****. What are the chances of that? At least Lex lives in Illinois, so his stories are believable.

Dude, you don't know me and you don't know the people I've conversed with. You are in no position to decide that I'm "lying" (a rather incendiary word choice, btw) about anything.

Again, no one that I have talked to thinks that the Broncos will be a better team this season. They all think we'll struggle.

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Dude, you don't know me and you don't know the people I've conversed with. You are in no position to decide that I'm "lying" (a rather incendiary word choice, btw) about anything.

Again, no one that I have talked to thinks that the Broncos will be a better team this season. They all think we'll struggle.

As I told lex, the best way to placate these people is to just tell them there's no way in hell da bearzzz can lose.

In fact, tell these peeps that your putting your hard earned cash on da bearzz to win the SB.

That will shut them the hell up, guaranteed.

Blueflame
04-18-2009, 05:58 PM
As I told lex, the best way to placate these people is to just tell them there's no way in hell da bearzzz can lose.

In fact, tell these peeps that your putting your hard earned cash on da bearzz to win the SB.

That will shut them the hell up, guaranteed.

Now that would be a lie.... (I'm not a Bears fan and won't become one).

DenverBrit
04-18-2009, 05:59 PM

With Shanny, Slowic and Cutler and next years schedule....the team was going to struggle.
The D and ST need to be dismantled and reassembled before the broncos go anywhere.
It's time to put the team in perspective and to use the 'rebuild' word. ;D

Br0nc0Buster
04-18-2009, 06:00 PM

Why again do we care what random people think of our football teams?

Its not like their predictions will determine how we end up

No can knows how exactly this season will go down, so I dont see the point using opinions of random people and saying "see see I told you we are gonna be bad, Jill from accounting said so"

Bronx33
04-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Now that would be a lie.... (I'm not a Bears fan and won't become one).

Say it but then don't mean it hes basically saying to tell them that so they will STFU. ^5

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Say it but then don't mean it hes basically saying to tell them that so they will STFU. ^5

Exactly

UberBroncoMan
04-18-2009, 07:50 PM
I have a Broncos themed license plate, and some dude ahead of me switched lanes and when we came to a red light side by side I saw him motioning me to take down the window so I did (if he had a gun or something, it's not like a window would matter).

He then preceded to laugh and say I can't believe you're dumb **** team traded Cutler and drove off as the light hit green.

It was the highlight of my day.

baja
04-18-2009, 08:02 PM
Hey Lex someone teased me today and was really mean what should I do?

I'm so hurt

Hogan11
04-18-2009, 08:02 PM

There are a few fools on here who do that. The funny thing is they don't seem to realize how pathetic they are when they spew that lame shiat.

Hogan11
04-18-2009, 08:05 PM
No one says anything to me about it here in Bills country...I mean, after TO...how could they? ???

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2009, 08:10 PM
I have a Broncos themed license plate, and some dude ahead of me switched lanes and when we came to a red light side by side I saw him motioning me to take down the window so I did (if he had a gun or something, it's not like a window would matter).

He then preceded to laugh and say I can't believe you're dumb **** team traded Cutler and drove off as the light hit green.

It was the highlight of my day.

Hilarious!

Dude, I'm sorry but that is kina funny... Yah, it's azzholes like that who can put you over the top. Needless to say, I've lived in some towns where I absolutely got hassled over being a Broncos fan. I was either hassled or ignored, one of the two because I root for the Broncos and if your outside of the Rocky Mountain Region theres not a lot of love for the Broncos, IMHO.

Yah, I've had to fend off some turds, and the best way to do that, hands down is to placate them by talking about how great THEIR team is.

You just talk about their team and be very complimentary. I don't know how many arguments I've side stepped by doing this. Countless times.

It's not that I agree with them about the Broncos, I don't. I simply say something like, yah well, I'm always hopeful the Broncos will win a game or two, but how about your team? They gonna win it all this year? Dude, the got like the best RB in the league.... blah, blah, blah. Pretty soon they shut up.

Arkie
04-18-2009, 09:40 PM

I still don't believe you. I believe Lex to an extent after toning down his drama a little. I expect there are a few of those "superfans" that SNL spoofs. "Da Bears!" "Ditka!" "Cutler!"

Popps
04-19-2009, 12:09 AM

But, someone still might tease me.

I'm very afraid.

Blueflame
04-19-2009, 12:35 AM
I still don't believe you. I believe Lex to an extent after toning down his drama a little. I expect there are a few of those "superfans" that SNL spoofs. "Da Bears!" "Ditka!" "Cutler!"

And I don't care if you believe me or not. I know what was said because I was there. As for your opinion poll graphics, I could post internet polls that show that the state of Washington voted to elect Christine Gregoire as Governor. However, I can guarantee you that the county I live in preferred Dino Rossi. Following your flawed logic, because Christine Gregoire was elected, any Washington resident who said they'd spoken in person with Rossi supporters must be "lying"...

At any rate, think what you will. It's your right and option to be 100% wrong.

Blueflame
04-19-2009, 12:40 AM

Yeah, but these are people I know in real life... and they'd lose respect for me as a football fan if I lied and told 'em I planned to follow a single player to another team's bandwagon. Plus, I really have a problem with lying and liars, so I wouldn't want to do that.

lex
04-19-2009, 12:56 AM

I'm so hurt

In your case, I would recommend the bitter almond pill. But then again, I would have recommended that regardless.

BroncoBuff
04-19-2009, 12:58 AM
Only two guys have given me a "hard time" ... a Vikes fan at the gym, and a Bears fan at a shop I go to. The Vikings fan is ticked we traded him inside his division, and the Bears guy is kinda na-na-na-na.

I'll say this too ... I dunno about that poll, but everyone I speak to - maybe a dozen or more people here, all Seahawks fans - they all talk in terms of us "losing" Cutler. Nobody talks in terms of "two 1st-round picks, wow!"

TailgateNut
04-20-2009, 07:27 AM

I'm so hurt

Hilarious!

I can't wait to see him meltdown once again when/ if the draft doesn't "go his way".

Temper Tantrum part deux.

vancejohnson82
04-20-2009, 08:47 AM
just this morning a midget kicked me in the nuts because I had Broncos socks on....I think it was because of the trade

baja
04-20-2009, 09:26 AM
just this morning a midget kicked me in the nuts because I had Broncos socks on....I think it was because of the trade

Well either you are lying or you got some low hanging nuts. ;D

theAPAOps5
04-20-2009, 09:28 AM
You know I watched Super Troopers this weekend and I know exactly what type of guy lex is. He is Farva, a blow hard wanna be tough guy, who is the butt of jokes! It all makes sense.

TailgateNut
04-20-2009, 09:37 AM

Maybe he did one of those bicycle kicks which made Pele famous.;)

vancejohnson82
04-20-2009, 09:48 AM

I was in the middle of my normal morning routine....I woke up, paid homage to my Josh McDaniels poster collection, huffed some model airplane glue, did 1,000 pushups and headed over to Dunkin Donuts...

while on line waiting to order my Vanilla Nyquil Latte, I heard some yelling behind me and it turns out that there was a midget behind me yelling into his Iphone about some sort of kitchen granite deal gone south...he seemed perturbed so I gave him a quick look, picked up my pants legs and showed him my Broncos socks....I said, "Could be worse...you could be a BRoncos fan"

Next thing I know I'm lying on my back looking up at lights....bastard kicked me right in the nuts

Cito Pelon
04-20-2009, 10:12 AM
Only two guys have given me a "hard time" ... a Vikes fan at the gym, and a Bears fan at a shop I go to. The Vikings fan is ticked we traded him inside his division, and the Bears guy is kinda na-na-na-na.

I'll say this too ... I dunno about that poll, but everyone I speak to - maybe a dozen or more people here, all Seahawks fans - they all talk in terms of us "losing" Cutler. Nobody talks in terms of "two 1st-round picks, wow!"

Jay got lost all on his own. You probably didn't have the dubious pleasure of seeing his postgame pressers down the stretch last year. After losses, I can't think of a comparison. I can't even think of a movie comparison. It was pathetic. He stood and answered the question, but rolled his eyes at every question, gave one word answers, cut questioners off before they finished the question.

I've never seen anything like it from a person with responsibility. A 12 year old with responsibility would have done better. I concluded at that point that Jay was a loser, and many people I've talked to concluded the same.

Jay after wins, he's the big man on campus, all smiles and joking, any critical questions his answer is, "You thought I couldn't do it".

He was keeping it together early in the year, late in the year, he was losing it. There were some bigtime red flags with Cutler going into this year. Soon as there was some pressure on him, even the Phantom Trade, he lost his cool again. Better to get the picks and Orton now.

baja
04-20-2009, 10:16 AM
I was in the middle of my normal morning routine....I woke up, paid homage to my Josh McDaniels poster collection, huffed some model airplane glue, did 1,000 pushups and headed over to Dunkin Donuts...

while on line waiting to order my Vanilla Nyquil Latte, I heard some yelling behind me and it turns out that there was a midget behind me yelling into his Iphone about some sort of kitchen granite deal gone south...he seemed perturbed so I gave him a quick look, picked up my pants legs and showed him my Broncos socks....I said, "Could be worse...you could be a BRoncos fan"

Next thing I know I'm lying on my back looking up at lights....bastard kicked me right in the nuts

Ding Dong

Cito Pelon
04-20-2009, 10:16 AM

Leaping midgets, another consequence of global warming.

baja
04-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Jay got lost all on his own. You probably didn't have the dubious pleasure of seeing his postgame pressers down the stretch last year. After losses, I can't think of a comparison. I can't even think of a movie comparison. It was pathetic. He stood and answered the question, but rolled his eyes at every question, gave one word answers, cut questioners off before they finished the question.

I've never seen anything like it from a person with responsibility. A 12 year old with responsibility would have done better. I concluded at that point that Jay was a loser, and many people I've talked to concluded the same.

Jay after wins, he's the big man on campus, all smiles and joking, any critical questions his answer is, "You thought I couldn't do it".

<b>He was keeping it together early in the year, late in the year, he was losing it. There were some bigtime red flags with Cutler going into this year. Soon as there was some pressure on him, even the Phantom Trade, he lost his cool again. Better to get the picks and Orton now.

Sad but true.

DenverBrit
04-20-2009, 11:02 AM

He was keeping it together early in the year, late in the year, he was losing it. There were some bigtime red flags with Cutler going into this year. Soon as there was some pressure on him, even the Phantom Trade, he lost his cool again. Better to get the picks and Orton now.

Good take. :thumbs:
This is what Lex and others never see or ignore....the consistent immaturity and pouting.
We have all seen how he responded to being 'mentioned' in a trade scenario, one can only imagine his first meltdown when he's being 'coached' and criticized.
Better now than later.