PDA

View Full Version : Alternative to a Fathead

Jetmeck
04-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Don't go there/////please.

I have a house and wife/kids in kc WHERE I LOVE TO TORMENT ANY AND ALL CHEF FANS. However my job recently went to Tulsa and me with it. I have a one bedroom apartment and let me tell you it sucks going back to an apartment after 20 years. Most people don't have any common courtesy when it comes to neighbors so I prefer a buffer zone like my 3 acres back home.

Anyhow I have bought a small lcd, a 42" Vizio and nice stand and added 5.1. Have a few Broncos items I have brought down but need to do a large wall. I have heard the Fatheads won't stay up for long and the walls in this place are rough plaster like material.

Any ideas on a large Broncos logo or something similar would be appreciated, I mean a guy has gotta have the basics....right ?

broncosteven
04-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Blue paint from floor to about 3', an 1' Orange Stripe, White paint the rest of the way up all the way around the room, or just the TV wall.

vancejohnson82
04-16-2009, 01:41 PM
my fathead works great....moved it three times now

Jetmeck
04-16-2009, 01:53 PM
my fathead works great....moved it three times now

On a smooth wall I bet. This is rough as can be. Paint no way....

Any other ideas ?

cmhargrove
04-16-2009, 01:57 PM
On a smooth wall I bet. This is rough as can be. Paint no way....

Any other ideas ?

I made a Broncos wall case a couple years back. It has my signed Elway jersey hanging in it, then it has a few glass shelves full of memorabilia.

Something like that work?

And, welcome to Tulsa. If the Chef fans don't get you, the Cowboys fans will...

rugbythug
04-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Something wrong with regular old posters?

broncosteven
04-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Something wrong with regular old posters?

I framed the back of the Chicago Trib with the Elway Milk Moustache full page ad in color.

It say's "It's not just a milk Mustache, it's also a winning streak" on it with a great pic of John.

I have my signed Rod Smith Jersey and Signed Shanny banner framed also.

Is that what you are looking for?

Pony Boy
04-16-2009, 02:38 PM
You can buy a lot of house for your money in Tulsa, it a great sports town. Sooners, OSU Cowboys and Razorbacks all about 1 1/2 hours from Tulsa..

Where's Plummer???
04-16-2009, 03:28 PM
buy a crap load of posters... my room back home has a wall from top to bottom w/ dirtbike posters a wall full of bronco posters, one with chiks in bikinis and a wall my ever pecious avalanche

Cam07
04-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Perhaps a banner or flag?

http://www.proflagsandbanners.com/denver_broncos_flag_170_ctg.html