PDA

View Full Version : OT--Hulk Hogan's Cougar Queen wife dating a 19-year-old

broncofan7
04-16-2009, 05:36 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2008/06/hulk-hogans-wif.html

Hulk Hogan's got himself a young blond named Jennifer McDaniel who looks like his daughter Brooke's twin.(she is 34)

Now his ex-wife, Linda Hogan, has topped him with her young blond hunk, Charlie Hill, age (gulp) 19. So she's almost 30 years older than this kid? (Her reported bday was Aug. 24, 1959.) All together now, Eeeewwww!

Click here for more video and photos of the Cougar Queen and her new cub.

Apparently, LInda didn't have to look further than her children's high school year book to find her manboy,

"I went to school with him," admits Brooke. "He was a grade under me... Me and Nick know him well. Me and Nick are two years apart, and he was right between us" in school, says Brooke Hogan.

She also told E! that she is "totally freaked out. This is really weird. I personally don't like it at all or condone it."

Just when you thought your family was wacko, the Hogans make ya feel kinda boring and normal.

Photo: Linda Hogan and Charlie Hill at the Palms Palace opening in Vegas on June 1, 2008
Credit: WireImage

Poor Hulkster!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04152009/gossip/pagesix/hulk__i_could_kill_like_oj_164506.htm

HULK Hogan is sounding homicidal over the way his wife Linda dumped him, forced him out of his $18 million mansion, allegedly started spending his money at the rate of $40,000 a month and dating "some shaggy-haired pool boy 30 years her junior," Rolling Stone reports. "I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody's throat," he told the magazine. "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it." He and Linda are battling it out in a Florida divorce court, where Linda's attorney claims she's entitled to use the car and that Hogan's claims against her are merely an attempt to control her love life.

WHOA!

atomicbloke
04-16-2009, 05:41 AM
Divorce laws are too biased in favor of women.... some parity is needed in modern times... a guy takes all the risk in a marriage now....

snowspot66
04-16-2009, 06:05 AM
Mel is gonna lose around 450 million. He still will have another 450 so it's kind of hard to cry for him. But I would laugh at the system if he had to pay her more for some support law.

521 1N5
04-16-2009, 06:14 AM
wow-he's gonna kill that kid.

loborugger
04-16-2009, 06:15 AM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-tc-ft-hulk-hogan-0415-0416apr16,0,1394665.story

The award for the celebrity outrage of the week goes to Hulk Hogan. In an eye-popping new Rolling Stone interview, Hogan indulges in a surreal diatribe against his wife, Linda Bollea, 48, who is divorcing him and dating a 19-year-old.

"I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like O.J., cutting everybody's throat," Hogan, 55, told the magazine, according to Us Weekly. O.J. Simpson was acquitted of killing his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman in 1995. "You're driving through downtown Clearwater [ Florida] and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife," Hogan tells Rolling Stone. "I totally understand O.J. I get it."

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?!?

The Joker
04-16-2009, 07:47 AM
A big boot and a leg drop will sort this punk out.

RMT
04-16-2009, 07:49 AM
Divorce laws are too biased in favor of women.... some parity is needed in modern times... a guy takes all the risk in a marriage now....

you got that right! went through a divorce last year ... i hope my 3 boys realize what their mom is putting me through and don't marry for a LONG time. it's just not worth the risk.

Beantown Bronco
04-16-2009, 07:53 AM
Hulk better watch out or he's going to be in court not only against his wife but also against OJ. This has libel written all over it.

atomicbloke
04-16-2009, 07:57 AM
you got that right! went through a divorce last year ... i hope my 3 boys realize what their mom is putting me through and don't marry for a LONG time. it's just not worth the risk.

I hear you mate.... its worse when there are kids in the equation... i pray that you come out of the mess soon and achieve a rewarding life....

I have done my share of stupid things in life... but thankfully marrying was not one of them...

footstepsfrom#27
04-16-2009, 08:05 AM
YUCK! That's a skanky looking old broad. Even if I was single and getting out of prison I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole and I'm her age NOW...what's a 19 year old punk want with that? Or does he think he's gonne tap her bank account as well?

I don't get the whole couger thing...not from the guy's perspective..if you're 19 why do you wanta mix it up with your mom's friends? I married 8 years younger and she looks 15 younger...who wants to wake up next to granny? ???

This whole culture is wacked.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/images/2008/06/11/linda_hogan.jpg (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/11/linda_hogan.jpg)

tsiguy96
04-16-2009, 08:06 AM
Hulk better watch out or he's going to be in court not only against his wife but also against OJ. This has libel written all over it.

defense of libel is truth...

Hercules Rockefeller
04-16-2009, 08:09 AM
Landed on the Moon.

They've been together for awhile.

Beantown Bronco
04-16-2009, 08:22 AM
defense of libel is truth...

He was acquitted.

Taco John
04-16-2009, 08:23 AM
YUCK! That's a skanky looking old broad. Even if I was single and getting out of prison I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole and I'm her age NOW...what's a 19 year old punk want with that? Or does he think he's gonne tap her bank account as well?

I don't get the whole couger thing...not from the guy's perspective..if you're 19 why do you wanta mix it up with your mom's friends? I married 8 years younger and she looks 15 younger...who wants to wake up next to granny? ???

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/images/2008/06/11/linda_hogan.jpg (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/11/linda_hogan.jpg)

The "Mrs. Robinson" phenomenon is nothing new - it's just gotten a new name with this whole "Cougar" thing.

brncobrett
04-16-2009, 08:24 AM

I'd tap that.

Hercules Rockefeller
04-16-2009, 08:27 AM
He was acquitted.

And convicted in the wrongful death case in civil court.

No jury in the world would convict someone of libeling OJ Simpson because they said OJ did it.

Edit: and it would be slander, not libel in this case.

ElwayMD
04-16-2009, 08:34 AM
I feel bad for the Hulkster. It always looked like he was crazy for her. Watching their reality show it was clear that she was more attracted to his money. When he was contemplating retiring full time from wrestling it was clear that she wanted the money he made from beating the crap out of his broken body more than her husband home with her. It's just a sad story.

Beantown Bronco
04-16-2009, 08:36 AM
And convicted in the wrongful death case in civil court.

No jury in the world would convict someone of libeling OJ Simpson because they said OJ did it.

Edit: and it would be slander, not libel in this case.

A jury found him not guilty in criminal court. You underestimate juries.

rugbythug
04-16-2009, 08:43 AM
I feel bad for the Hulkster. It always looked like he was crazy for her. Watching their reality show it was clear that she was more attracted to his money. When he was contemplating retiring full time from wrestling it was clear that she wanted the money he made from beating the crap out of his broken body more than her husband home with her. It's just a sad story.

It was YOU!!!

rugbythug
04-16-2009, 08:44 AM

Dude is in prison right now. He has bigger fish to fry.

Hercules Rockefeller
04-16-2009, 09:06 AM

There's a difference between not guilty and innocent. Juries find people not guilty all the time, that does not mean the defendant was innocent.

No jury will ever find for OJ if he sues someone for libel/slander. People have said OJ did it for the past 15 years, and yet he's never sued anyone for saying that. I wonder why? Maybe because his attorneys said he has no chance of prevailing.

Beantown Bronco
04-16-2009, 09:14 AM
There's a difference between not guilty and innocent. Juries find people not guilty all the time, that does not mean the defendant was innocent.

Of course not. But it doesn't mean a newspaper can start referring to a person as a pedophile if they've been found not guilty in court for example, now does it?

Now, to be clear, I know nothing will come of it.....but you have to watch yourself at least a little if you're ever in Hulk's position. This is the kind of thing that HAS gotten people in trouble in the past. In OJ's particular case, he most likely wouldn't win in a jury case because of the result of his civil case and how people feel about him....but in other such cases, watch out.

ElwayMD
04-16-2009, 09:14 AM
It was YOU!!!

Yeah I have no clue why I liked that show but I think it was the fact that they came off as a "normal" family. Then it all went to crap real quick. Which is why I will never do a reality show, no matter how much VH1 wants me to :thumbs:

Los Broncos
04-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Mel is gonna lose around 450 million. He still will have another 450 so it's kind of hard to cry for him. But I would laugh at the system if he had to pay her more for some support law.

If you do the math it adds up to around 44k a day she was married to him.

ohiobronco2
04-16-2009, 09:48 AM
God she is so androgynous. Hideous really.