PDA

View Full Version : Strangest. Wildest. Offseason. In. NFL. History. Ever. ?

bronco0608
04-15-2009, 01:12 AM
As fans of an NFL team, we don't deserve this ****. We have blindsided left and ****ing right over the past four months. Everything we thought we knew in December is complete B.S. today.

* Pat Bowlen stated for a decade that Mike Shanahan was coach for life. Mike got Shanacanned. Can you believe that ****? I'm still recovering.

*Our master-genius scouting department gets fired just when they are starting to get **** right. No more Paul Tovessis, Darius Watts, Willie Middlebrooks, Deltha O'neals, Dorsett Davis', Travis McGriffs, or Terry Pierces on the first day, but some legit someofabitches like Cutler, Royal, Scheffler, Clady, Ryan Harris, and Marshall. After we start dominating the draft, now we fire the scouting department? Are you fo real? We couldn't have fired those ****ers 8 years ago? I mean, seriously, we were the best drafting team in the past three years, hands down. And the guys responsible for that **** get fired?

*There was more than enough evidence presented that would lead a reasonable juror to conclude that the defendant was guilty of the crimes with which he was charged. <--The DA against B. Marsh? I have no idea where that line came from.

*Alright, so Mike got canned. I can sort of deal with that. Team hires boy genius from New England. **** ain't so bad.

*Jay Cutler fiasco. **** what you heard, and what you believe, that was Days of Our Lives bull-****. I've never hated, loved, hated, a player as much as Cutler in my life. I feel like a scorned woman. Really, I do.

*Marshall whoops his woman's ass during the Cutler fiasco while cops are watching. WTF?

*Kyle Orton is our QB. Really? After we lost our last game of the season, the last guy I ever thought about QBing this team would be Kyle freaking Orton. Now, I'm not saying he isn't the next messiah of QBs. But Kyle Orton. I had such a low opinion of the guy since forever.

*Tony Scheffler is on the block. Damn good TE but we don't use TE's in our offense anymore. Kinda sucks.

*Switching over to a 3-4 defense when our players don't even fit a 4-3 defense, much less a 3-4. Dummervil in coverage? What?

Whatever the case, we have just went through the wildest offseason a fanbase could EVER imagine. EVER!

I'm still reeling. I don't know left from right anymore. Orton/Cutler. Who knows? McDaniels/Shanahan. Don't ask me, I'm confused. 3-4/4-3. **** it. 12-4/4-12 next season? I can see it.

Wow. This has really affected my life. I don't feel right.

Broncosfreak_56
04-15-2009, 01:20 AM
Unnecessary.Periods.F.T.W...?

BroncsRule
04-15-2009, 01:38 AM
Strangest. Wildest. Offseason. In. NFL. History. Ever. ?

Um, that would be a no.

Try waking up one morning to the news that you no longer have a football team in your town.

Grow up, Mary. At least you still have a team.

worm
04-15-2009, 06:38 AM
It has been an interesting off-season. In a jaws of life being used, car crash spectator kinda way.

Hogan11
04-15-2009, 06:45 AM
I tend to look on the bright side, it should be easy to get good seats now.

tsiguy96
04-15-2009, 07:22 AM
wow, you are a damn cry baby.

one thing stuck out to me though, saying we dont have the players for a 3-4. do you think we had the players for a 4-3 either?

Dagmar
04-15-2009, 07:31 AM
I seem to recall a couple of years back two of our players dying.

Dagmar
04-15-2009, 07:37 AM
Wow. This has really affected my life. I don't feel right.

Really, because you don't sound right you ****ing tard.

Today is the anniversary of one of the most tragic days in British sport, when 96 people were crushed to death at a soccer match because of mistake sof the police. Survivors of that day are still suffering, one killed himself two years ago, one family lost two teenage girls.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/55000/images/_56844_hillsb.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/af/Hillsborough_disaster_main.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster

Put your life in perspective, you sound like a teenage ****ing girl.

baja
04-15-2009, 08:11 AM
I seem to recall a couple of years back two of our players dying.

lock thread