PDA

View Full Version : Mcdaniels will win his first game as head coach

DBBBSBS
04-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Official schedule was released today and i see our first game is at cinccy. How many of you think we could win this ?

Poll coming

SureShot
04-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Opening weekend on the road at 11 am. I don't care who we play that will be tough.

Atlas
04-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Denver will lose at Cinncinati. I'll bet anyone on that.

Bronx33
04-14-2009, 05:41 PM
the negative sisters will be here shortly.

DBBBSBS
04-14-2009, 05:42 PM

with shanny we would lose a 11 am game.. not with mcd. i am sure we will win.

gay cu-nt-ler would have a hang over to recover from... but not this team

Rulon Velvet Jones
04-14-2009, 05:47 PM
This team will be prepared and wearing frickin' lasers on their heads for this 1st game.

garandman
04-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Yes, we will win that game, we should win the first 3, but after that we are going to be in trouble. It's not being negative its being realistic..

garandman
04-14-2009, 05:49 PM
This team will be prepared and wearing frickin' lasers on their heads for this 1st game.

What does that mean exactly...LOL

Taco John
04-14-2009, 05:49 PM
This should be a relatively easy win (relative to the rest of our schedule). If there's one team on our schedule that we should beat this year with relative ease, it's Cincinnati.

Bronx33
04-14-2009, 05:50 PM
What does that mean exactly...LOL

What do you mean ( what does it mean!) it's clear as apple pie you clueless ****!

chaz
04-14-2009, 05:52 PM
we should win the first three games and then go a month or two without a win

frerottenextelway
04-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Went to our last game in Cinci. Jake through for like 90 yards, 0 TDs, 3 INTs and we won by 20.

We'll win this game too.

DBBBSBS
04-14-2009, 05:54 PM
same here i see us at the least going 3-3 into the bye week

OBF1
04-14-2009, 06:31 PM
Yes

Rock Chalk
04-14-2009, 06:33 PM
16-0 bitches!

NYBronco
04-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Big W in Cincinnati.

Tyrant
04-14-2009, 07:59 PM
Actually, the last time we were in Cincy, we got blitzed pretty good. Chad Johnson bitch slapped Champ pretty good in that game.

frerottenextelway
04-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Actually, the last time we were in Cincy, we got blitzed pretty good. Chad Johnson b**** slapped Champ pretty good in that game.

You're right. I was at the 2003 game.

Plummer's line: 12 25 115 0 3

and we won 30-10. Interesting game to say the least. Ian Gold was a beast that day.

BMarsh615
04-14-2009, 08:06 PM
We will start off 3-0 and then have a 3-10 record the rest of the season.

FADERPROOF
04-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Went to our last game in Cinci. Jake through for like 90 yards, 0 TDs, 3 INTs and we won by 20.

We'll win this game too.

Wasn't our last game the Monday nighter down there that we lost?

DBBBSBS
04-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Wasn't our last game the Monday nighter down there that we lost?

night game.. we won.. champ fell down and ocho went in to score. champ got burned that day, they kept throwing to his side as though they wanted to prove a point

jake sucked big time , but broncos won

TDmvp
04-14-2009, 09:02 PM
night game.. we won.. champ fell down and ocho went in to score. champ got burned that day, they kept throwing to his side as though they wanted to prove a point

You are so on drugs ....

I have been to the last two games the broncs played here ....

2003 Jakes first game as a Bronc .... Palmer's first game as a Bengal the year he sit the bench behind Kitna .... Denver won Big ...

Monday night game 2004 ... WE LOST .... its the game Q Griff blew his knee , Chad scored on the Champ falling down play and we lost Cause I GOT **** ON by my bengals fans friends who i gave a ride home ...

here is the ESPN game recap ...
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=241025004

23 -10 Bengals ....

You have to be one of the most misinformed posters I have ever seen here DBBBSBS , still waiting for something you say to be either factual or at least well thought ....

FADERPROOF
04-14-2009, 09:03 PM

At Cincy? We lost the Monday Night football game there in 2004 I believe, if we played sometime after that down in Cincy and won then you are right, but last game I remember them playing there was the MNF game that we lost.

FADERPROOF
04-14-2009, 09:05 PM
You are so on drugs ....

2003 Jakes first game as a Bronc .... Palmer's first game as a Bengal the year he sit the bench behind Kitna .... Denver won Big ...

Monday night game 2004 ... WE LOST .... its the game Q Griff blew his knee , Chad scored on the Champ falling down play and we lost Cause I GOT **** ON by my bengals fans friends who i gave a ride home ...

23 -10 Bengals ....

You have to be one of the most misinformed posters I have ever seen here DBBBSBS , still waiting for something you say to be either factual on at least well thought ....

Yep, thought I was right. I went to that game as well, Bengals fans were merciless after the game...didn't say a damn word of smack to us before the game(I believe we were 5-2, and they were 2-5 at the time), but they sure let us hear it after the game.

TDmvp
04-14-2009, 09:15 PM
Yep, thought I was right. I went to that game as well, Bengals fans were merciless after the game...didn't say a damn word of smack to us before the game(I believe we were 5-2, and they were 2-5 at the time), but they sure let us hear it after the game.

dude you so said a mouthful .... I watched two female Broncos fans have to call the cops cause in the 3rd Q when Bengals fans knew they was going to win they started Fing with these two 40ish year old females .... throwing stuff , spitting beer and grabbing their banners and hats and throwing them over the side to the lower lvls .... classy as always ... I was so happy I didn't wear a broncos hat and had my jersey on under a jacket . cause they was violent ...

The day game Jakes first opener of 2003 i think , I was way decked out in broncos gear and everyone was cool to me .... different crowd for that monday night game , and they was pumped up cause they hadn't been on MNF in a decade ... and top it off they lucked out and won .... it was like they was on crack or something ...

Only thing that happened that day game was before the game I'm walking to game and 2 guys go by in a truck one in a Raiders hat and he grins and screams " YOU GOT SWEPT BY THE RAIDERS" , cause i guess we did in 2002 or whatever the year before was .... It was heartbreaking LOL all i could do was laugh hehee ...

broncofan2438
04-14-2009, 09:21 PM
I think he will have his first victory. He will have this team well prepared and ready to kick some ass

Kaylore
04-14-2009, 09:39 PM

There it is! We got this, fools! I'm going to totally bag on the receiver-less Bengals about how we're going to dink n' dunk their crap to death.:approve:

Br0nc0Buster
04-14-2009, 09:39 PM
We will beat their ass

Cincy doesnt have a defense, and they lost Housh on offense
Plus is Chad gonna play for them?

We got this

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 09:45 PM
We will beat their ass

We got this

and Ocho Cinco is playin like crap

TDmvp
04-14-2009, 09:47 PM
and Ocho Cinco is playin like crap

He will most likely be a Raider in a draft day swap for Michael Bush (hb) and like a late pick ... at least that is the stuff they keep saying here on radio ...

footstepsfrom#27
04-14-2009, 09:48 PM
We will beat their ass

We got this
I remember all this same crap being spewed in advance of that Miami opening game a couple years ago when we got owned. Cripes it's April for Pete's sake...nobody knows whose going to do what.

The MVPlaya
04-14-2009, 09:50 PM

Put your money where your ****in mouth is. How much do you want to bet?

TDmvp
04-14-2009, 09:51 PM
I remember all this same crap being spewed in advance of that Miami opening game a couple years ago when we got owned. Cripes it's April for Pete's sake...nobody knows whose going to do what.

LOL yea I'm just hoping we don't Bengal the Draft , after that I'll worry about if we beat the bungals ...

Br0nc0Buster
04-14-2009, 09:53 PM
He will most likely be a Raider in a draft day swap for Michael Bush (hb) and like a late pick ... at least that is the stuff they keep saying here on radio ...

wow and to think they could of had like a 1st and 3rd from Washington a year or so ago.

TDmvp
04-14-2009, 09:55 PM
wow and to think they could of had like a 1st and 3rd from Washington a year or so ago.

LOL yea I know ... typical Bengaldom ...

TDmvp
04-14-2009, 09:56 PM

1 and a 3 , and if had 80 catches the 3rd became a 2 ... and if he got 100 it became a 1 .... so could of been two 1's ... but 1 and a 3 was still damn good ...

Kaylore
04-14-2009, 10:11 PM
1 and a 3 , and if had 80 catches the 3rd became a 2 ... and if he got 100 it became a 1 .... so could of been two 1's ... but 1 and a 3 was still damn good ...

They would never have hit those because Campbell is too scared to not throw to his runninback, but it still would have been a killer deal.

Punisher
04-14-2009, 10:15 PM
I just hope he wins this draft :)

FADERPROOF
04-15-2009, 08:03 PM
dude you so said a mouthful .... I watched two female Broncos fans have to call the cops cause in the 3rd Q when Bengals fans knew they was going to win they started Fing with these two 40ish year old females .... throwing stuff , spitting beer and grabbing their banners and hats and throwing them over the side to the lower lvls .... classy as always ... I was so happy I didn't wear a broncos hat and had my jersey on under a jacket . cause they was violent ...

The day game Jakes first opener of 2003 i think , I was way decked out in broncos gear and everyone was cool to me .... different crowd for that monday night game , and they was pumped up cause they hadn't been on MNF in a decade ... and top it off they lucked out and won .... it was like they was on crack or something ...

Only thing that happened that day game was before the game I'm walking to game and 2 guys go by in a truck one in a Raiders hat and he grins and screams " YOU GOT SWEPT BY THE RAIDERS" , cause i guess we did in 2002 or whatever the year before was .... It was heartbreaking LOL all i could do was laugh hehee ...

Yeah that was their Super Bowl, and you really could tell that a lot of the Bengals fans had an early start to the tailgating, especially back then the games were at 9 PM and were drinking well into the 2nd half as well, I couldn't wait to just get to the car and get out of harms way.

Luckily I was in my "moderate drinking" mode and only had 2 at the game, otherwise I could've found myself in a huge mess.

broncosteven
04-15-2009, 08:31 PM
same here i see us at the least going 3-3 into the bye week

I can see us 1-1 after 2 games but 1-9 after 10. What a brutal 8 game stretch.

TDmvp
04-17-2009, 04:38 PM
You are so on drugs ....

23 -10 Bengals ....

You have to be one of the most misinformed posters I have ever seen here DBBBSBS , still waiting for something you say to be either factual or at least well thought ....

WHAT A COMPLETE POS YOU ARE DBBBSBS...
Just because you can't get your fact straight you Neg Rep me ahhhh you gutless pussy .

loborugger
04-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Put your money where your ****in mouth is. How much do you want to bet?

This post really works with your avatar.

Northman
04-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Why not. Most critics had us losing to Oakland in the first game last year so anything can happen.