#1 - BJ Raji -NT
#1 - Robert Ayers -DE/OLB
#2 - Patrick Chung - S
#3 - DJ Moore - CB
#3 - Steven McGee - QB

Overall... a pretty solid group. :thumbs:

eddie mac
04-14-2009, 01:56 PM
A little bit early for McGee but Raji at 12, Chung at 48 and even DJ at 79 would be absolute steals.

BroncoMan4ever
04-14-2009, 02:04 PM
A little bit early for McGee but Raji at 12, Chung at 48 and even DJ at 79 would be absolute steals.

i agree. that is like 2 rounds too early for McGee. after Freeman the rest of the QBs in this draft class have 5th round and later rankings.

eddie mac
04-14-2009, 02:34 PM
i agree. that is like 2 rounds too early for McGee. after Freeman the rest of the QBs in this draft class have 5th round and later rankings.

Problem with that is we could have a dick measuring contest between Denver and New England with him as it seems both may be interested.

TheDave
04-14-2009, 02:40 PM
If McDaniels really thinks he can make something out of this kid then you take him in the 3rd and don't look back. The QB position is just too important to risk losing a player debating if he is late 3rd vs 5th round value.

SouthStndJunkie
04-14-2009, 02:48 PM
I am not sold on Robert Ayers and the 3rd round is too high for Stephen McGee.

I like the rest of the selections.

HILife
04-14-2009, 03:03 PM
If McDaniels really thinks he can make something out of this kid then you take him in the 3rd and don't look back. The QB position is just too important to risk losing a player debating if he is late 3rd vs 5th round value.

oooooooooorrrrrrrrr Denver could use the 4th

Bronco Boy
04-14-2009, 03:12 PM
That site is garbage.

gyldenlove
04-14-2009, 03:34 PM
http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

#1 - BJ Raji -NT
#2 - Patrick Chung - S
#3 - DJ Moore - CB
#3 - Steven McGee - QB

We don't need any more Vanderbilt turds.

Honestly though, I would take this draft and be happy about it.

TheDave
04-14-2009, 05:59 PM
That site is garbage.

Feel free to post the mock drafts from some of the Non-garbage sites... :thumbs:

elsid13
04-14-2009, 08:10 PM

McGee is getting a lot love lately and I can see him going in 3rd due his skills sets and lack of good pro ready QB in this draft. He's a lot like a Kevin O'Connell from San Diego State last year.

BroncoMan4ever
04-14-2009, 08:42 PM
Problem with that is we could have a dick measuring contest between Denver and New England with him as it seems both may be interested.

i'd put money on Harrell being a Bronco or Patriot by the end of draft weekend, with neither team taking McGee.

broncogary
04-14-2009, 08:53 PM
What I've heard about McGee is that he has a good skill set, but got no coaching. I think it was Franchione who insisted on constantly working on pitch plays, and none on the passing game.

DBBBSBS
04-14-2009, 09:02 PM
http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

#1 - BJ Raji -NT
#2 - Patrick Chung - S
#3 - DJ Moore - CB
#3 - Steven McGee - QB

if we get the picks.. i am ok with it. but not realistic, considering raji and chung will be long gone. give me maybin or brown at 18 instead of ayers. Overall sounds like a fairytale and not reality draft. so whoever did this draft was smoking some crap

chickennob2
04-16-2009, 08:01 AM
if we get the picks.. i am ok with it. but not realistic, considering raji and chung will be long gone. give me maybin or brown at 18 instead of ayers. Overall sounds like a fairytale and not reality draft. so whoever did this draft was smoking some crap

You do realize that this isn't like most of the mocks you see here, the "I'm going to just make up who might be around for the broncos to pick" mocks. The guy did the full 32 team draft. If you think these guys will be gone, look at his picks and tell us who that was picked ahead of them should slide. It's not a matter of "Raji is a top ten player," its a matter of team need and who's available at any given pick. If you think you know better, tell us where he's wrong.

SoDak Bronco
04-16-2009, 09:12 AM
that would be efffing sweet, I love the 1st round.

GoBroncos84
04-17-2009, 05:42 PM
I agree that its too high for McGee. Though if they took Jasper Brinkley in the 4th (if he is there) that would be a nice draft. I'm still on the Rey in the 1st bandwagon though...