PDA

View Full Version : Cutler spotted with Julia Allison

PortisFanForever
04-14-2009, 08:17 AM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/04142009/gossip/pagesix/bear_qb_aims_for_end_zone_164274.htm

IT didn't take long for Jay Cutler to acclimate to his new home. The newly minted Chicago Bears quarterback, who landed in the Windy City after being traded by the Denver Broncos, spent Saturday night canoodling with Internet celebrity Julia Allison at club Sub 51 in his new town. "He was sitting in a banquette and she was standing between his thighs, touching them and facing him," says a spy. "They were all over each other. It was kind of gross. He was drinking beer all night but she stuck to water." Our witness says Cutler and Allison left together, but not before he asked the deejay to play the Bears' fight song. Allison isn't the first fame-whore to make inroads with the Bears: in 2004, Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Urlacher became a tabloid fixture after briefly dating Paris Hilton.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2292270245_3930c26719.jpg?v=0

521 1N5
04-14-2009, 08:19 AM
I hope she's the one on the left. Good to see he's not gay I guess.

LonghornBronco
04-14-2009, 08:20 AM
"Drinking beer all night" not smart with his health issues.

broncofan7
04-14-2009, 08:21 AM
He's a moron for drinking alcohol as a diabetic...........

bronco militia
04-14-2009, 08:21 AM
FYI, she's the one on the left

broncofan7
04-14-2009, 08:22 AM
I hope she's the one on the left. Good to see he's not gay I guess.

IS there a PIC on the page? I don't see it but my VPN may be filtering it.....

baja
04-14-2009, 08:24 AM
Keep drinking that beer Jay we need a high draft pick.

A leopard doesn't change it's spots, he's still drinking alone except for the gold diggers that is.

Where are his team mates? We got rid of this guy in the nick of time I tell ya.

Man-Goblin
04-14-2009, 08:24 AM
The cell phone pics of Jay's time in Chicago are going to be priceless.

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2009, 08:25 AM

100% of the medical community disagrees with you. So much for thinking we already put this issue to bed.

Kaylore
04-14-2009, 08:25 AM
Well he won't want for condoms.
http://guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/julia_allison_goldleather.jpg

baja
04-14-2009, 08:26 AM
Lol

521 1N5
04-14-2009, 08:27 AM
I can hear it now:

PR Person: Julia look there's Jay Cutler-

Julia:Who?

PR Person: Jay Cutler-The QB he's like the hottest thing in Chicago right now.

Julia: Ew I wouldn't say hot, He's all mopey and puffy looking.

PR Person: Think of what this could do for your career.

Julia: No way, that dude is nasty.

PR Person: Here take a few shots, and go face him, stand between his thighs and touch him, just to get in the tabloids.

Julia: I dunno, oh my gosh is he, is he crying right now??

PR Person: Yeah the waitress messed up his drink order.

Julia:Fine just for my career though. Where the **** are those shots?

lostknight
04-14-2009, 08:30 AM
Seriously, get over your pathological hatred of Cutler. It's getting old. And it doesn't have anything to do with the Broncos now.

Man-Goblin
04-14-2009, 08:33 AM
http://guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/julia_allison_goldleather.jpg

Condom fairies are soooooo 90's, man.

Also, I find it interesting that she went with the Magnum XL condoms.

Perhaps it was the gold wrapper.

baja
Seriously, get over your pathological hatred of Cutler. It's getting old. And it doesn't have anything to do with the Broncos now.

I have two words for you;

Brian Griese.

scorpio
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/34/Juliaallison2.jpg/400px-Juliaallison2.jpg

Knobby knees, would not hit.

no-pseudo-fan
04-14-2009, 08:37 AM

I don't hate Cutler, and I want him to fail this year because that means a better pick for us next year.

521 1N5
04-14-2009, 08:39 AM

haha awww

broncofan7
04-14-2009, 08:40 AM
100% of the medical community disagrees with you. So much for thinking we already put this issue to bed.

That's a VERY puzzling % that you cited considering I AM PART OF THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY.

Basically, Alcohol can cause the glucose levels to rise or get too LOW--if he had a drink or two--it can lead to hyperlgycemia(too much), whereas too much alcohol basically focuses the Liver on removing the 'toxic substance' from the body and it will not inject stored glucose into the bloodstream resulting in hypolgycemia. And that is why it is important that diabetics not only don't drink too much, but when they do, they first had better have good glucose control (HgB A1C around 7) and they should drink only while eating.

But let's be honest--he was 'getting his drink on' at a club and trying to get some action.........And for the record, I doubt he was drinking 'moderately'......

TheReverend
04-14-2009, 08:42 AM
Seems like he's really missing Denver.

Drunk Monkey
04-14-2009, 08:47 AM
That's a VERY puzzling % that you cited considering I AM PART OF THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY.

Basically, Alcohol can cause the glucose levels to rise or get too LOW--if he had a drink or two--it can lead to hyperlgycemia(too much), whereas too much alcohol basically focuses the Liver on removing the 'toxic substance' from the body and it will not inject stored glucose into the bloodstream resulting in hypolgycemia. And that is why it is important that diabetics not only don't drink too much, but when they do, they first had better have good glucose control (HgB A1C around 7) and they should drink only while eating.

But let's be honest--he was 'getting his drink on' at a club and trying to get some action.........And for the record, I doubt he was drinking 'moderately'......

Would using his insulin pump give him some wiggle room for drinking?

baja
04-14-2009, 08:50 AM
Seems like he's really missing Denver.

When you drink alone in a bar the address doesn't matter much.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-14-2009, 08:56 AM
I can hear it now:

PR Person: Here take a few shots, and go face him, stand between his thighs and touch him, just to get in the tabloids.

FTW

broncofan7
04-14-2009, 09:00 AM
Would using his insulin pump give him some wiggle room for drinking?

Depends on how much he had to drink -but let's be honest--he was at a club so I am guessing that he was doing more than 'moderate drinking'-insulin added to an already risk-toward-hypoglycemic patient would make that condition much worse and could result in diabetic coma related to the VERY low glucose levels....

Taco John
04-14-2009, 09:05 AM

He was drinking beer. That is drinking moderately.

Drunk Monkey
04-14-2009, 09:05 AM
Depends on how much he had to drink -but let's be honest--he was at a club so I am guessing that he was doing more than 'moderate drinking'-insulin added to an already risk-toward-hypoglycemic patient would make that condition much worse and could result in diabetic coma related to the VERY low glucose levels....

Interesting, sounds like he is really living on the edge. He had better be careful.

Taco John
04-14-2009, 09:06 AM
but let's be honest--he was at a club so I am guessing that he was doing more than 'moderate drinking'

Your "logic" isn't altogether that impressive.

telluride
04-14-2009, 09:07 AM
Saw this the other day. More evidence that young Jay has some very poor decision-making issues. And for those of you who (happily) don't know about the skeevy Ms. Allison, here's some background:

http://gawker.com/tag/julia-allison/

Also, handy analogy: Cutler just surpassed Leinart in the skeeze-off. This is not good news for Bear fans.

snowspot66
04-14-2009, 09:08 AM

It's well known he likes the alcohol. He's been a jock all his life. I doubt he's had less than a couple.

Beantown Bronco
As "part" of the medical community, you should know that diabetes is not a death sentence. Your social life does not have to end.

And it does not make you "a moron" to drink. You are more of a moron for saying that, given your supposed area of work.

Everyone I've ever known that has had type one has been able to drink and not have any negative side effects, or at least none that non-diabetics wouldn't have as well.

baja

TJ sometimes you are full of shiit, this is one of them.

You can over do it on beer without much trouble

Trust me on this I'm an expert.

SouthStndJunkie
04-14-2009, 09:10 AM
Cutler is out getting some poon and having fun....some of you need to get over it.

521 1N5
04-14-2009, 09:12 AM
TJ sometimes you are full of shiit, this is one of them.

You can over do it on beer without much trouble

Trust me on this I'm an expert.

The guy is such a Cutler apologist, his common sense has obviously been effected. I hope one day the veil will be removed.

521 1N5
04-14-2009, 09:15 AM
Cutler is out getting some poon and having fun....some of you need to get over it.

You're right I'm just sayin all this because I'm jealous. I would rock that for sure!!

Taco John
04-14-2009, 09:18 AM
The guy is such a Cutler apologist, his common sense has obviously been effected. I hope one day the veil will be removed.

What does Cutler need apologizing for? He went to a bar had a few pops, and made out with a girl. And a bunch of twelve year olds around here are hopping around and flapping their arms about it while posting Gawker links and acting like they're his mother.

I'm just here to laugh at little gossip girls, not apologize for anyone.

BroncoBuff
04-14-2009, 09:18 AM
I don't hate Cutler, and I want him to fail this year because that means a better pick for us next year.

Hadn't thought of that, but it's pretty good logic.

broncofan7
04-14-2009, 09:19 AM
As "part" of the medical community, you should know that diabetes is not a death sentence. Your social life does not have to end.

And it does not make you "a moron" to drink. You are more of a moron for saying that, given your supposed area of work.

Everyone I've ever known that has had type one has been able to drink and not have any negative side effects, or at least none that non-diabetics wouldn't have as well.

He was at a club--perhaps I am assuming that he was having more than a few beers. But if he was having more than ~ 2 drinks, he IS at MORE of a risk for negative health consequences because of his DIABETES--I hope that you seek the advise of medical professionals before you advise any of your diabetic friends that diabetes doesn't mean a person has to make lifestyle changes to maintain optimum health.......

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 09:19 AM
n/e one think he'll be kicked out of the Playboy mansion like ole McNown?http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/1398473.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F1067305D75AB16F2922 5A5397277B4DC33E

Smiling Assassin27
04-14-2009, 09:21 AM
He's Tony Romo-lite...

broncofan7
04-14-2009, 09:22 AM
Your "logic" isn't altogether that impressive.

I completely see your point, it is competely illogical to associate night clubs + 25 year olds and drinking alcohol in a more than a moderate fashion ...........Uhh

broncofan7
04-14-2009, 09:24 AM

With his reputation, you are willing to bet that he was drinking A beer? more power to you.....

Taco John
04-14-2009, 09:25 AM
I completely see your point, it is competely illogical to associate night clubs + 25 year olds and drinking alcohol in a more than a moderate fashion ...........Uhh

Indeed, it is. Especially if the guy is drinking beer all night.

Taco John
04-14-2009, 09:25 AM
With his reputation, you are willing to bet that he was drinking A beer? more power to you.....

I don't honestly care what he was drinking. I'm here to make fun of people who do.

TheReverend
04-14-2009, 09:27 AM
Two months ago and everyone bashing him for this would've been saying, "Hit that ****, Jay!"

TheDave
Do you think the bears would take a couple of #1's and a 3 for him?

Hell I'd even be willing to throw in Kyle Orton...

rugbythug
Getting DUmber!!

Must Leaf now before Speekh ablity lesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

snowspot66
04-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Personally I'm of the mind that drinking with diabetes is stupid no matter what.

I have Crohn's and I'm on some medication that doesn't have side effects but I'm advised not to drink because it interacts with the medication poorly and can cause damage. I've been told point blank to my face by two doctors I know personally that it's ok to have a beer every now and again.

I won't do it. I refuse to take the risk that it might aggravate my body or cause even the smallest amount of damage. Why? Because drinking a beer isn't that important to me. Never has been never will be.

I'm not a professional athlete. I'm not making millions off of my physical skills. I'm not making millions period. He's being a dumbass putting his tools at risk, no matter how small the risk, for the sake of having a beer by himself at a club. Never mind all the other problems it can cause when you drink too much. It's just like burger boy in Pittsburgh. He didn't want to stop riding his motorcycles and didn't like wearing helmets. Could have ruined his career. Damn near killed him.

You don't play pro football for a long time. The smart ones will realize if they take care of themselves and don't do dumb **** they can play, make money, and they do all that stuff ten years down the line and spend the last 50 years of their life on permanent vacation.

SoDak Bronco
04-14-2009, 09:29 AM
What does Cutler need apologizing for? He went to a bar had a few pops, and made out with a girl. And a bunch of twelve year olds around here are hopping around and flapping their arms about it while posting Gawker links and acting like they're his mother.

Amen, since when can't a 26 year old have a few beers. who the hell cares. I guarantee you he is in way better shape then most people posting on this blog, even with his medical condition. Get over it and quit hating on Cutler.

Pony Boy
04-14-2009, 09:30 AM
He should be at home learning his new playbook and only date ugly women, the bastard!

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 09:30 AM
what is it about QBs becoming idiots when they go as a "big prospect" to the bears? the only one who didnt go stupid was Orton but then a gain he wasnt considered a starter when he first went.

broncofan7
04-14-2009, 09:32 AM

Did you know that Hispanics are more prone to diabetes than some other races? I am worried for you Taco, perhaps with your reluctance to recognize beer as containing alcohol you too will be stricken. Have you had a glucose tolerance test performed lately?

baja
04-14-2009, 09:33 AM

Cutler will never become the QB you think you lost

Beantown Bronco
He was at a club--perhaps I am assuming that he was having more than a few beers. But if he was having more than ~ 2 drinks, he IS at MORE of a risk for negative health consequences because of his DIABETES--I hope that you seek the advise of medical professionals before you advise any of your diabetic friends that diabetes doesn't mean a person has to make lifestyle changes to maintain optimum health.......

Ahhhh, I see now that you've googled what you need, you are backtracking.
First it was, "if he drinks, he's a moron.....period". Now, it's "well.....if he's had more than two drinks he's more at risk than someone who doesn't....he should seek advice, etc."

Two VERY different statements.

I think it's safe to say that Jay knows EXACTLY how much he can get away with and exactly what he needs to do to stay in good health. He's said as much in interviews, etc. when asked about his prep before and during games, diet, etc. He knows exactly how things affect him, as he should.

If he were truly a moron, with all the drinking people around here claim he does, he'd be dead by now or at least a regular in the local ER by now....plain and simple. The fact that there have been ZERO such reports is telling, don't you think?

Taco John
When I was 25, I lived a block off the bar strip. I'd head to the strip about 4 nights a week. I'd drink two, maybe three beers at the most on most nights - whatever it was. I wasn't drinking to get drunk. I was drinking to have a drink while I hung out with my friends. I wasn't "getting my drink on" (Gawd that sounds like such a "churchlady" thing to say). I was just hanging out. On most nights, I would just go alone, knowing that as a bartender at the local pub, I'd run into any number of friends and could just go where the night took me.

It's completely possible to drink beer, and not have a "drinking problem."

TheReverend
04-14-2009, 09:34 AM
what is it about QBs becoming idiots when they go as a "big prospect" to the bears? the only one who didnt go stupid was Orton but then a gain he wasnt considered a starter when he first went.

Photo evidence begs to differ...

Taco John
04-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Cutler will never become the QB you think you lost

I can only hope that someday he'll make it up to me by becoming a handball champion.

broncofan7
04-14-2009, 09:38 AM
First it was, "if he drinks, he's a moron.....period". Now, it's "well.....if he's had more than two drinks he's more at risk than someone who doesn't....he should seek advice, etc."

I think it's safe to say that Jay knows EXACTLY how much he can get away with and exactly what he needs to do to stay in good health. He's said as much in interviews, etc. when asked about his prep before and during games, diet, etc. He knows exactly how things affect him, as he should.

If he were truly a moron, with all the drinking people around here claim he does, he'd be dead by now or at least a regular in the local ER by now....plain and simple. The fact that there have been ZERO such reports is telling, don't you think?

I see that you are reaching into the relm of semantics now--he was at a night club--It is a fair assumption to make that when I wrote 'drinking', I was not inferring moderate drinking

Garcia Bronco
04-14-2009, 09:40 AM
Wow. I read her bio. She's never done a day of real work in her life it seems.

baja
04-14-2009, 09:42 AM

Dude you need to educate yourself about the effects of beer

I have done most of the insane things in my life after drinking beer all night. You really don't know what you are talking about on this, don't believe me go to an AA meeting and ask if beer counts.LOL

many hard core drunks only drink beer and they don't have diabetes

Where's Plummer???
I can only hope that someday he'll make it up to me by becoming a handball champion.<!-- / message -->

Plummer would Punch the lil snot in the nose!

Popps
I had a hard time believing he drank at all with his condition. But, some locals there (Denver) informed me that he was a regular fixture in the Denver club scene, and drank regularly.

He's either brave, or stupid.

I Posted a few days ago that I thought the Chicago night life might be a bad combo for a guy with a disease, and the propensity for partying Jay has.

Looks like he hit the ground running.

I hope the dude is O.K.. "Having a couple of pops," as Taco put it... isn't a bright idea with his condition.

http://diabetes.webmd.com/drinking-alcohol

People with diabetes should follow these alcohol consumption guidelines:

Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one-day period. (Example: one alcoholic drink = 5-ounce glass of wine, 1 1/2-ounce "shot" of liquor or 12-ounce beer).

While moderate amount of alcohol can cause blood sugar to rise, excess alcohol can actually decrease your blood sugar level -- sometimes causing it to drop into dangerous levels.
Beer and sweet wine contain carbohydrates and may raise blood sugar.
Alcohol stimulates your appetite, which can cause you to overeat and may affect your blood sugar control.
Alcohol can interfere with the positive effects of oral diabetes medicines or insulin.
Alcohol may increase triglyceride levels.
Alcohol may increase blood pressure.

broncofan7
04-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Photo evidence begs to differ...

VERY true

snowspot66
When I was 25, I lived a block off the bar strip. I'd head to the strip about 4 nights a week. I'd drink two, maybe three beers at the most on most nights - whatever it was. I wasn't drinking to get drunk. I was drinking to have a drink while I hung out with my friends. I wasn't "getting my drink on" (Gawd that sounds like such a "churchlady" thing to say). I was just hanging out. On most nights, I would just go alone, knowing that as a bartender at the local pub, I'd run into any number of friends and could just go where the night took me.

It's completely possible to drink beer, and not have a "drinking problem."

Yes it is.

But were you a jock from grade school to college and beyond? Do you have a history of being seen out late drinking, even the night before a very important day? Do you have a disease that is almost assuredly going to reduce your life expectancy by ten to twenty years if not more.

I'm not saying Jay is an alcoholic. But it's unlikely Jay is going to the club to have a beer and absorb the atmosphere.

Beantown Bronco
I see that you are reaching into the relm of semantics now--he was at a night club--It is a fair assumption to make that when I wrote 'drinking', I was not inferring moderate drinking

I don't know why it's become a fair assumption. Not everyone walks out of a nightclub completely blitzed. Obviously Cutler didn't.....or he would've supposedly died or woken up in the hospital according to all the OMane medical experts.

Taco John
04-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Duded you need to educate yourself about the effects of beer

I have done most of the insane things in my life after drinking beer all night. You really don't know what you are talking about on this, don't believe me go to an AA meeting and ask if beer counts.LOL

I've gotten plenty of education. I'm just not an alcoholic. My brother is. He drinks one beer, he'll keep drinking until he is drunk. I have to have a catalyst to keep drinking past two or three. The "I need another beer" reflex doesn't come naturally. The "I've just finished my beer, I hope my steak is ready to come off the grill" reflex does though! :)

Broncomutt
04-14-2009, 09:46 AM
I can hear it now:

Laughing Out Loud!!!

baja
04-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Personally I'm of the mind that drinking with diabetes is stupid no matter what.

I have Crohn's and I'm on some medication that doesn't have side effects but I'm advised not to drink because it interacts with the medication poorly and can cause damage. I've been told point blank to my face by two doctors I know personally that it's ok to have a beer every now and again.

I won't do it. I refuse to take the risk that it might aggravate my body or cause even the smallest amount of damage. Why? Because drinking a beer isn't that important to me. Never has been never will be.

I'm not a professional athlete. I'm not making millions off of my physical skills. I'm not making millions period. He's being a dumbass putting his tools at risk, no matter how small the risk, for the sake of having a beer by himself at a club. Never mind all the other problems it can cause when you drink too much. It's just like burger boy in Pittsburgh. He didn't want to stop riding his motorcycles and didn't like wearing helmets. Could have ruined his career. Damn near killed him.

You don't play pro football for a long time. The smart ones will realize if they take care of themselves and don't do dumb **** they can play, make money, and they do all that stuff ten years down the line and spend the last 50 years of their life on permanent vacation.

This is a great web site check it out;

http://www.curezone.com/

broncofan7
04-14-2009, 09:50 AM
Wow. I read her bio. She's never done a day of real work in her life it seems.

We could only hope to be so lucky..........

baja
04-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Do you think the bears would take a couple of #1's and a 3 for him?

Hell I'd even be willing to throw in Kyle Orton...

Give it a year or two they would jump on that deal not that anyone would offer it.

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 09:54 AM
im tired of ppl giving in to the babies of the league... 10 yrs ago if you whined about something you didnt get your way. and the fact on orton i belive he's going to have an outstanding season and cutler not so much. ortons got weapons now and cutler doesnt.

baja
04-14-2009, 09:55 AM

<b>It's completely possible to drink beer, and not have a "drinking problem."

Of course it is but there are persistent rumors around Cutler's drinking and when there are concern<b>s </b>there is usually good reason

WolfpackGuy
04-14-2009, 09:56 AM
I bet Tony Scheffler is PISSED.
The chick has two first names, so Jay better be careful.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-14-2009, 09:59 AM

here's a roll model for kids with diabetes... doing commercials for McDonalds. Yeah, he knows what's best for him, alright. /rolleyes

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 10:02 AM
here's a roll model for kids with diabetes... doing commercials for McDonalds. Yeah, he knows what's best for him, alright. /rolleyes

like i sed he's an idiot. and im glad he's gone... we need a leader for this team like the plummer days. we did more with a "so so" leader than we did w/ a gunner. Elway had both qualities

Traveler
04-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Guess the nicest thing I can say about Jay is that at least he likes women.

Circle Orange
04-14-2009, 10:06 AM
He's trying really hard to seem like a 'playa' isn't he? Like most dorks who overcompesate...

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2009, 10:07 AM

There is a big difference between who he decides to wh0re himself out to for a buck and what he actually puts in his body when the camera stops rolling.

If Jay was really the absolute moron half of the folks here think he is when it comes to his health, he would be dead by now. There is no way around it. I'll say it again: the mere fact that he's alive, healthy and has had ZERO visits to the ER is very telling. This is indisputable. The guy knows what he's doing and obviously knows his limits more than any self proclaimed OMane medical expert.

footstepsfrom#27
04-14-2009, 10:08 AM
Two months ago and everyone bashing him for this would've been saying, "Hit that ****, Jay!"
Bingo. This place reminds me of my grandmother's Tuesday night Canasta game.

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2009, 10:09 AM
He's trying really hard to seem like a 'playa' isn't he? Like most dorks who overcompesate...

So every 26 year old who goes out to a bar or club is now "trying hard to seem like a 'playa'"?

baja
04-14-2009, 10:10 AM
There is a big difference between who he decides to wh0re himself out to for a buck and what he actually puts in his body when the camera stops rolling.

If Jay was really the absolute moron half of the folks here think he is when it comes to his health, he would be dead by now. There is no way around it. I'll say it again: the mere fact that he's alive, healthy and has had ZERO visits to the ER is very telling. This is indisputable. The guy knows what he's doing and obviously knows his limits more than any self proclaimed OMane medical expert.

Problems start showing themselves in small ways, you don't start out in the ER.

baja
04-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Do you think if Rod Smith had diabetes we would use any alcohol at all?

Jay is playing with fire IMO.

OBF1
04-14-2009, 10:13 AM

Beer = moderatley ??? Tell my older brother that while he was in a frat during his college years. a case a night is moderate?

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Problems start showing themselves in small ways, you don't start out in the ER.

That's not exactly true. One night of drinking too much can do it.

But, even if you were right, he's not "starting out."

According to some of the geniuses around here, they all have friends that have seen him out drinking 6 times a week for the last 3 years. Just ask them. It's not like we're talking about an innocent college freshman here who is just getting exposed to booze.

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2009, 10:15 AM
Beer = moderatley ??? Tell my older brother that while he was in a frat during his college years. a case a night is moderate?

It is if his roommate is drinking a 30 pack. :thumbs:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-14-2009, 10:30 AM

It's not about HIS body anymore. The minute he started being called a roll model for kids with Diabetes, the McDonalds ads should have ceased. THAT MOMENT. How do many people in this country end up with diabetes? Eating too much of the wrong food. McDonalds is the DEFINITION of wrong food.

Way to be a "roll model" there, guy. :approve:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-14-2009, 10:31 AM
Bingo. This place reminds me of my grandmother's Tuesday night Canasta game.

The hell are you doing at your grandma's Canasta game?

And how does the Mane compare at all? People talking? Good one.

snowspot66
04-14-2009, 10:32 AM
This is a great web site check it out;

http://www.curezone.com/

Pretty big site and a bit overwhelming with the wall of links and what not. What specifically did you have in mind?

gyldenlove
04-14-2009, 10:35 AM
FYI, she's the one on the left

I would hit it

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2009, 10:37 AM
It's not about HIS body anymore. The minute he started being called a roll model for kids with Diabetes, the McDonalds ads should have ceased. THAT MOMENT. How do many people in this country end up with diabetes? Eating too much of the wrong food. McDonalds is the DEFINITION of wrong food.

Way to be a "roll model" there, guy. :approve:

If you want to be technical, he could argue that he's a role model for kids with Type 1 diabetes, not Type 2. They are extremely different diseases in reality.

You're not going to get Type 1 diabetes from eating McDonalds. :strong:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-14-2009, 10:40 AM
If you want to be technical, he could argue that he's a role model for kids with Type 1 diabetes, not Type 2. They are extremely different diseases in reality.

You're not going to get Type 1 diabetes from eating McDonalds. :strong:

yes, but nobody's technical when they talk about Cutler being a roll model for people with diabetes. "I have to eat right." "Buy a cheeseburger at McDonalds." You don't see the problem there? Really?

Gort
04-14-2009, 10:49 AM

it's McD's fault!

just kidding. :~ohyah!:

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2009, 10:55 AM
yes, but nobody's technical when they talk about Cutler being a roll model for people with diabetes. "I have to eat right." "Buy a cheeseburger at McDonalds." You don't see the problem there? Really?

I honestly see a bigger problem with people buying things based off of who they hire to do their commercials or who their spokesperson is. I will never understand the value of celebrity endorsements for big, well-known companies.

Nobody that has an ounce of smarts that was previously going to sit home and make a salad is now all of a sudden going to buy a big mac because Cutler is in their commercials. Diabetes role model or not.

snowspot66
04-14-2009, 11:00 AM
I honestly see a bigger problem with people buying things based off of who they hire to do their commercials or who their spokesperson is. I will never understand the value of celebrity endorsements for big, well-known companies.

Nobody that has an ounce of smarts that was previously going to sit home and make a salad is now all of a sudden going to buy a big mac because Cutler is in their commercials. Diabetes role model or not.

Dumbass teenagers are some of the most susceptible. Trust me. The reason companies pay out the big bucks for things like this is because they've paid out the big bucks for market research showing it to be effective. Sometimes they pick the wrong celebrity and it leads to embarrassing or funny circumstances. It may seem strange but it does work.

They put too much money on the line to not put the time in to research if it actually works.

HorseHead
04-14-2009, 11:05 AM
thanks gylden..back to the chick, nerds...

Umm i'd hit...you'd hit..we'd all hit it...

she's almost as hot as the Snake's lady...

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2009, 11:11 AM
Dumbass teenagers are some of the most susceptible. Trust me. The reason companies pay out the big bucks for things like this is because they've paid out the big bucks for market research showing it to be effective. Sometimes they pick the wrong celebrity and it leads to embarrassing or funny circumstances. It may seem strange but it does work.

Which is why I went with the "ounce of smarts" criteria.

Though I'll admit, I don't trust a lot of those studies. It's on par with trusting the phone surveys of "average people" during election cycles. They're often way off.

I can see the value for some lesser known companies. But I'd be willing to bet that companies like McDonalds and BK could end all high priced celebrity endorsements tomorrow and not see a single dollar lost. The joint marketing they do with family flix, though, THAT is where I can see the real value. Kids rope their parents in daily to get the happy meals with those damn toys.

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 11:11 AM

ALMOST!!!

ZONA
04-14-2009, 11:21 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/34/Juliaallison2.jpg/400px-Juliaallison2.jpg

Forget her, that dude on the left has got to have the frickin skinniest legs I've ever seen on a human being. Unreal. Dude, go do some squats or calf raises for heaven sake.

broncocalijohn
04-14-2009, 11:27 AM

Ive seen you and you shouldnt be so critical of something like knees. I wouldnt hit it based on the fact she is standing next to that Idol reject Sanjaya.

snowspot66
04-14-2009, 11:28 AM
Which is why I went with the "ounce of smarts" criteria.

Though I'll admit, I don't trust a lot of those studies. It's on par with trusting the phone surveys of "average people" during election cycles. They're often way off.

I can see the value for some lesser known companies. But I'd be willing to bet that companies like McDonalds and BK could end all high priced celebrity endorsements tomorrow and not see a single dollar lost. The joint marketing they do with family flix, though, THAT is where I can see the real value. Kids rope their parents in daily to get the happy meals with those damn toys.

It really depends on the product. I don't have any research numbers at my fingers but it's not a huge leap to say that an electronics or clothing company would have much more to gain by celebrity endorsements than say McDonalds. McDonalds is like Coke. It just is. It merely has to remind us that it exists. That's why Coke's brand hasn't really changed in ages while Pepsi, in second place behind Coke, has the creative freedom to do what it wants. Being number one is great for business but really stifles your options. The board will love it but the art department probably gets a bit bored.

Basically what I mean is that McDonalds and Coke don't have to be cool. Clothing and electronics stores though have to be the cool thing. Kids need their phones and clothes because other people in school have them. What better way to make those items cool than have a celebrity kids love pimping their products?

Why does McDonalds do it? Probably to bridge the gap between the kids that want the toys and the kids that want the Ipod. You'll notice the celebrities they get are ones that will easily appeal to the 8-12 year olds. A lot of young kids idolize local athletes. You won't see a national Jay Cutler McDonalds commercial. It will be a Manning, or Brady, or Warner depending on the location. The age group is still very easily persuaded but not so interested in little kids toys. The next best thing is sports which most young children enjoy and they still have the connection of loving McDonalds from all the toys and good food they enjoyed from there. I use the words "good food" loosely. Kids think it's great while we would probably rather eat cardboard. It would make the next days **** a lot easier at least.

And you're right. The toy/movie marketing is huge for both sides of the deal and it's brilliant to bring in the pestered parents dollars.

broncocalijohn
04-14-2009, 11:35 AM
The guy (Taco John)is such a Cutler apologist, his common sense has obviously been effected. I hope one day the veil will be removed.

He dreams of lifting the veil everyday. In his dreams, Ron Paul is walking him down the aisle. He is about to "wed" Cutler and this is where he gets to lift the veil over his face to show the new Bears' QB what loyalty looks like. Cutler is too wasted to really care but appreciates all the cash gifts that Bronco Buff hoarded from everyone not only in the invitation to the Bromance but also with the collection basket as he is trailing TJ down the aisle. :thanku:

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 11:36 AM
http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Cutler.jpg

bpc
04-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Gotta love this place. We're a couple weeks away from the draft but the bronco fans are still more worried about flaming Jay over the internet and making sure to let everybody else know how much they hate him. It's good to know the lynch mob is still fired up and ready to string up Jay for the crimes he committed in Denver. ha ha.

Some of you guys crack me up. Let it go. I've hated almost everything about this offseason but i'm turning the page towards 2009 already with the new schedule coming out tonight. I'm even looking to book my plane tickets to Denver for opening weekend if Dallas is on the schedule that night.

Give up this stupid hate vibe for everything Jay and focus more on what we have going into next season.

Man-Goblin
04-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Gotta love this place. We're a couple weeks away from the draft but the bronco fans are still more worried about flaming Jay over the internet and making sure to let everybody else know how much they hate him. It's good to know the lynch mob is still fired up and ready to string up Jay for the crimes he committed in Denver. ha ha.

Some of you guys crack me up. Let it go. I've hated almost everything about this offseason but i'm turning the page towards 2009 already with the new schedule coming out tonight. I'm even looking to book my plane tickets to Denver for opening weekend if Dallas is on the schedule that night.

Give up this stupid hate vibe for everything Jay and focus more on what we have going into next season.

I agree with everything you say here, but it does not change the fact that Jay should have been back in his hotel room reading the bible.

snowspot66
04-14-2009, 11:54 AM

What's to focus on? We've got a week or two of crappy mockdrafts coming from every corner of the internet and we already know the schedule is probably going to be brutal. Now we just know what weeks will be worse than others. There's no news but the news we choose to bitch about.

broncocalijohn
04-14-2009, 11:56 AM
I agree with everything you say here, but it does not change the fact that Jay should have been back in his hotel room reading the bible.

He would have but Tatum Bell came through and took all the Gidean Bible's while Jay was getting Ice down the hall to cool his 12 pack.

gyldenlove
04-14-2009, 12:00 PM

Mrs Plummer is hot, she is easily a top 5 Bronco cheerleader.

HEAV
04-14-2009, 12:02 PM

http://www.diabetes.org/type-1-diabetes/alcohol.jsp

Follow these guidelines to avoid low blood sugar levels when you drink:

Never drink alcohol on an empty stomach.
Limit yourself to 1 drink if you're a woman or 2 drinks if you are a man.

HEAV
04-14-2009, 12:04 PM
This is what Jay wanted to be with his childhood (Fav) team and be a big celeb in town full of celebs.

19Morton77
04-14-2009, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 521 1N5
The guy (Taco John)is such a Cutler apologist, his common sense has obviously been effected. I hope one day the veil will be removed.

He dreams of lifting the veil everyday. In his dreams, Ron Paul is walking him down the aisle. He is about to "wed" Cutler and this is where he gets to lift the veil over his face to show the new Bears' QB what loyalty looks like. Cutler is too wasted to really care but appreciates all the cash gifts that Bronco Buff hoarded from everyone not only in the invitation to the Bromance but also with the collection basket as he is trailing TJ down the aisle. :thanku:

:strong:

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2009, 12:24 PM
http://www.diabetes.org/type-1-diabetes/alcohol.jsp

Follow these guidelines to avoid low blood sugar levels when you drink:

Never drink alcohol on an empty stomach.
Limit yourself to 1 drink if you're a woman or 2 drinks if you are a man.

Like I said.

easymobee
04-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Can't post it cause I'm on my phone, but over on the bears board there is abother picture of cutler getting smashed with greg olsen at another bar. You do know that his drinking along with his diabetes is gonna at least shorten his potential greatness. He probably has a personal chef to 100% maintain a great diet for diabetes, but can't quit partying.

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Can't post it cause I'm on my phone, but over on the bears board there is abother picture of cutler getting smashed with greg olsen at another bar. You do know that his drinking along with his diabetes is gonna at least shorten his potential greatness. He probably has a personal chef to 100% maintain a great diet for diabetes, but can't quit partying.

ppl say that its not hurting him... well it sure as hell cant be good for him lol. i agree w/ ya

Man-Goblin
04-14-2009, 02:23 PM

Buahahahaha. Jay really likes to get bombed with his TEs.

http://notqualifiedtocomment.com/wp-content/uploads/jay-greg.jpg

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 02:25 PM

LMAO!!!! he looks Fing PLASTERED!!! is it just me or does he seem like he's gained quite a bit of weight? :pimp:

tsiguy96
04-14-2009, 02:30 PM
jay cutler is one of the ugliest players in the NFL. after marshawn of course.

Taco John
04-14-2009, 02:31 PM

Yeah, who do you find attractive?

What do you think of Cutler's shirt? Gross huh?

Man-Goblin
04-14-2009, 02:36 PM

I like Greg Olsen's shirt. I think I have one a lot like it.

baja
04-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Pretty big site and a bit overwhelming with the wall of links and what not. What specifically did you have in mind?

check Crones' disease using their search engine for natural cures

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 02:37 PM

it reminds me of a shirt my granddad wore lol

baja
04-14-2009, 02:40 PM

Yes they will because they are looking for an excuse to continue with what they like. Cutler should choose one or the other.

WolfpackGuy
04-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Jesus, that's a horrible shirt.
It probably has those metal snap buttons.
Looks like Olsen has some kickin breath.

Taco John
04-14-2009, 02:42 PM
I wonder where Cutler gets off wearing that watch.

TACK-KY!

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 02:45 PM
he prob puked on himself and had to change while all drunk so he mugged his dads stuff

Popps
04-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Wow.

Good job, Jay. Keep that Booze n' Beetus lifestyle going.

No one's going to tell YOU what to do, huh buddy?

Well, if he's going to do it... here's hoping he continues to do it the night before games, like last year.

Taco John
04-14-2009, 02:46 PM
he prob puked on himself and had to change while all drunk so he mugged his dads stuff

I know!

And look at those bangs! Who cuts those! His mom?

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 02:48 PM
LMAO!!! i cant stop smirking and laughing at the idiot.. the more i see these pics the more im glad he's gone... LETS GO BEARDED ORTON!!!

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Yes they will because they are looking for an excuse to continue with what they like.

You honestly believe that someone who was going to eat a salad at home all of a sudden saw a McD's commercial and said "because Jay Cutler is in that commercial, I'm going to have a Big Mac instead"?!?

You can't really think that.

They clearly would've gotten that Big Mac regardless of who was in the commercial.

Cutler should choose one or the other.

Ummm, Cutler didn't choose to have diabetes.

baja
04-14-2009, 02:51 PM

That is NOT a healthy dude, glad he gone. Bring on the draft picks and hopefully we trade one first for a first next year plus a second

baja
04-14-2009, 03:04 PM
You honestly believe that someone who was going to eat a salad at home all of a sudden saw a McD's commercial and said "because Jay Cutler is in that commercial, I'm going to have a Big Mac instead"?!?

You can't really think that.

They clearly would've gotten that Big Mac regardless of who was in the commercial.

Ummm, Cutler didn't choose to have diabetes.

Normally you are easy to commutate with.

No I don't think he will toss his salad and run down to McDonald's for a big Mac but if Jay is a spokesman for both McDonald's and diabetes than yes it sends the message that it is fine to indulge in bad food even if you have diabetes

As for the second point I mean choose between being a spokesman for McDonald's or the Diabetes Foundation.

Taco John
04-14-2009, 03:07 PM
Which one pays better?

baja
04-14-2009, 03:08 PM

LOL Yo TJ what kind of beer is Jay nursing in that picture???

Taco John
04-14-2009, 03:08 PM

Can't really tell. Looks like a Jack and Coke to me though.

Since I'm not his mother, or his doctor, I couldn't care less what he drinks. He's his own man, and I'm my own.

worm
04-14-2009, 03:11 PM

Did you really just post this? Are you into guys, dude?

Not that there is anything wrong with that....

baja
04-14-2009, 03:18 PM

Since I'm not his mother, or his doctor, I couldn't care less what he drinks. He's his own man, and I'm my own.

Interesting just two pages ago you were making a case that Jay likely drinks just like you did in the tity bar.

LOL If I were you I would distance myself from this conversation too.

TJ jay Cutler has a drinking problem that I am sure of. How serious it is I have no idea but he is in dangerous water, enough so that I'm very glad we traded him and got what we got.

watermock
04-14-2009, 03:23 PM
There is a difference between type 2 and type 1 Juvinile diabetes.

When I was in the hospise, I mentioned that I peed alot. The doctor ordered a full ablood/urine analysis. The nerue told me I was fine, just passing sugar free urine from the hard rehab.

Next day, the doctor gave me a drug that stimulated insulin and I was violently sick for 3 days. That drug is off the market now and being sued for causing pancreatic cancer. A symptom of type 2 is passing sugar. I got 3 books on the disease and read about it.

I determined myself that I held extra reserves of sugar because I was alwas on alert 24/7, raising my adrenalin.

I crapped my diapers for 3 days under that poison. I refused the medicine and was threatened to be moved.

I drank alot of tea and pop during the day. Now, I don't even need a night urinal.

The fact is I was on high alert the whole time, and my blood sugars were stored in reserve. My BS is in the 90's now, or I might of had pancriatic cancer is I'd remained on tht drug. It made me so sick, I wanted to die.

tsiguy96
04-14-2009, 03:25 PM
good lord though, greg olsen is a big mother****er

bronco militia
04-14-2009, 03:30 PM
nice shirt, jay

wtf! LOL

watermock
04-14-2009, 03:31 PM
The fact is with type 1, Jay has the insulin to process sugars via his pump. I'm not condoning his behavior, but it's quite different from type 2.

And currently incurable but treatable.

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 03:32 PM
ppl who are happier with orton than cutler say I! :bronxrox:

watermock
04-14-2009, 03:33 PM
WTF does anyone care?

If he goes coma or to Ir we get a better pick.

Who cares? I hope the Williams pound him.

TDmvp
04-14-2009, 03:33 PM
She is hot ...
She is on this TV show Red Eye I watch all the time ...

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanner/2008/07/23-End/julia%20allison%20on%20horse.jpg

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/cms/ul/20071024-julia_allison_lingerie6.jpg

http://blog.juliaallison.com/Images/Julia%20Allison%20FoxNews%20RedEye%20with%20Andrew %20Levy.png

Good for Jay ...

Taco John
04-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Interesting just two pages ago you were making a case that Jay likely drinks just like you did in the tity bar.

Actually, two pages ago I was making the case that a person can drink beers moderately. I don't know how Jay drinks, what he drinks, or where he drinks. And I don't care.

Also, there weren't any strip clubs in Idaho when I lived there, so I'm not sure where you got that notion.

elsid13
04-14-2009, 03:39 PM

Ever thought it might not be an alcoholic drink? Never mind keep on bashing.

elsid13
04-14-2009, 03:41 PM
She is hot ...
She is on this TV show Red Eye I watch all the time ...

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanner/2008/07/23-End/julia%20allison%20on%20horse.jpg

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/cms/ul/20071024-julia_allison_lingerie6.jpg

http://blog.juliaallison.com/Images/Julia%20Allison%20FoxNews%20RedEye%20with%20Andrew %20Levy.png

Good for Jay ...

Elsid13 ~ would hit it. (Spider wouldn't because it appear she has all her teeth and theDave would make her wear a Bea Arthur mask)

azbroncfan
04-14-2009, 03:41 PM

This is such an inaccurate statement. How can you even say whether he was drinking moderately or not? How can anyone say one way or another unless they were there. What the hell does beer have to do with drinking moderately? You make it sound like you can't get drunk or have too much to drink on beer. The only thing that anyone can make a statement on is being a diabetic and drinking booze is not a good thing.

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 03:42 PM

considering in the article it says "Cutler was out drinking w/ his new TE" ya were gonna say he's drinking

azbroncfan
04-14-2009, 03:53 PM

Well I think what he is saying is that your assumption that he was having a couple beers is thrown out the window? BTW what is the difference in 3 beers vs 3 mixed drinks? Why is one considered being a drunk and the other is socializing?

baja
04-14-2009, 04:06 PM
Actually, two pages ago I was making the case that a person can drink beers moderately. I don't know how Jay drinks, what he drinks, or where he drinks. And I don't care.

Also, there weren't any strip clubs in Idaho when I lived there, so I'm not sure where you got that notion.

You said topless bar did you not?

baja
04-14-2009, 04:07 PM

Look at his face dude, do you think it's Gatorade?

azbroncfan
04-14-2009, 04:24 PM

Well soda comes in a tall water glass normally at 90 percent of the bars. I dare say that isn't coke or gatorade as that is a cocktail glass.

colonelbeef
04-14-2009, 04:36 PM
That is NOT a healthy dude, glad he gone. Bring on the draft picks and hopefully we trade one first for a first next year plus a second

oh please. you people are ridiculous

oubronco
04-14-2009, 04:47 PM
damn she's hot and he needs to give up the hooch not too smart to drink with diabetes

Bronx33
04-14-2009, 04:49 PM
why is this a thread?

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 04:51 PM
becuz my putting up a thread about the differences between cutler and plummer is lame yet a story on him w/ some chick is actually more sports worthy than n/e thing else i guess

HEAV
04-14-2009, 04:55 PM
why is this a thread?

Offseason mode^5

A season when "Welcome Back Drunk post'n Mock" & "Where in the world is Spider at" threads fill the mane page...

snowspot66
04-14-2009, 04:57 PM
New season of Deadliest Catch starts tonight too. That should get some posts.

Bronx33
04-14-2009, 05:01 PM
New season of Deadliest Catch starts tonight too. That should get some posts.

Iam sooooooooooo watching that! GO! TIME BANDIT!

snowspot66
04-14-2009, 06:35 PM
I'm a Northwestern fan. Most of my blood is Norwegian.

Rohirrim
04-14-2009, 06:41 PM

Coors Light is beer? See? That's why I come here. To learn new things.

elsid13
04-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Well soda comes in a tall water glass normally at 90 percent of the bars. I dare say that isn't coke or gatorade as that is a cocktail glass.

The bars I go to it about 50/50.

broncosteven
04-14-2009, 08:07 PM
The bars I go to it about 50/50.

50% Bi and 50% gay?

elsid13
04-14-2009, 08:16 PM
50% Bi and 50% gay?

No 50% pro-Cutler, 50% anti-McDaniels.

broncosteven
04-14-2009, 08:19 PM
No 50% pro-Cutler, 50% anti-McDaniels.

The ones I go to are 100% Pro Gene.

I am the only one there though.

Los Broncos
04-14-2009, 08:22 PM

To bad condoms don't always save you.

telluride
04-14-2009, 08:25 PM
He's a drunk (http://deadspin.com/5211867/jay-cutlers-windy-city-heat):

Busy first week for Jay Cutler, who seems to be familiarizing himself into the Chicago nightlife scene quite nicely since his arrival.

According to numerous reports, Cutler spent the Easter weekend bonding with teammates (like Greg Olsen) at Chicago's Sub 51, boozing and boinking internet starlets, I assume as a way of decompressing from his messy divorce from the Denver Broncos. Why else would he be so young and foolish? HE'S RISKING A DIABETIC PATIENT'S LIFE.

Of course, Cutler could be kicking back with Diet Coke or a Mr. Pib, but wasn't Cutler's alcohol consumption one of the things that got him booted out of Denver? The Italian Fella at Pro Football Talk brought up that issue in late March, per Fox 31 in Denver's Broncos Insider blog:

"The source said there are concerns about Cutler's consumption of alcohol, and ‘that he's not that sharp.'

Well, the photo doesn't do much too disprove Cutler's lack of acuity.

Nicely done, Jay.

broncosteven
04-14-2009, 08:27 PM

Nicely done, Jay.

Do you think Elway every had a Mr Pib when he could have a Beer?

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2009, 08:31 PM

Nicely done, Jay.

National Enquirer I assume.

Los Broncos
04-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Nice buck tooth photo.

snowspot66
04-14-2009, 08:55 PM
National Enquirer I assume.

I kind of like them even though I only view their covers while standing in line. They're one of the few publications to not photoshop their images through the pretty machine.

Where's Plummer???
04-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Do you think Elway every had a Mr Pib when he could have a Beer?

Elway won games tho.

lazarus4444
04-14-2009, 10:03 PM
I hope he got some that night, good for him. I hope he also gets stupid drunk and has orgies every Saturday night during the season too :P

Punisher
04-14-2009, 10:06 PM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/04142009/gossip/pagesix/bear_qb_aims_for_end_zone_164274.htm

IT didn't take long for Jay Cutler to acclimate to his new home. The newly minted Chicago Bears quarterback, who landed in the Windy City after being traded by the Denver Broncos, spent Saturday night canoodling with Internet celebrity Julia Allison at club Sub 51 in his new town. "He was sitting in a banquette and she was standing between his thighs, touching them and facing him," says a spy. "They were all over each other. It was kind of gross. He was drinking beer all night but she stuck to water." Our witness says Cutler and Allison left together, but not before he asked the deejay to play the Bears' fight song. Allison isn't the first fame-whore to make inroads with the Bears: in 2004, Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Urlacher became a tabloid fixture after briefly dating Paris Hilton.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2292270245_3930c26719.jpg?v=0

I'll fl_lck both of there faces

broncocalijohn
04-14-2009, 10:11 PM

LOL Ha!

baja
04-14-2009, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2009/04/jay-greg.jpg

Ya I'm sure it's Sprite.

worm
04-14-2009, 10:33 PM
why is this a thread?

Because this is the only way you can post boobs on the main board.

The things that have to be done for some mojo.

Hulamau
04-14-2009, 11:22 PM
Keep drinking that beer Jay we need a high draft pick.

A leopard doesn't change it's spots, he's still drinking alone except for the gold diggers that is.

Where are his team mates? We got rid of this guy in the nick of time I tell ya.

Yeah Priceless stupidity, but hey all power to ya Jay!

The only thing I wish we could swap schedules with Chicago. :pimp:

kappys
04-14-2009, 11:27 PM
Who the hell is Julia Allison?

lex
04-14-2009, 11:33 PM
They were talking about Cutler hitting the Bars tonight on Comcast Sports Net. BTW, they had Popps' guy, Morrissey on and the 3 other guys were giving him the business for being the only one who has been slightly negative about Cutler. Ultimately when Morrisey was asked, he said he would rather have Cutler than Orton. But the bigger tidbit was Kaplan saying that he has heard word of mouth that Bowlen has been second guessing hiring McDaniels.

Sassy
04-14-2009, 11:38 PM
But the bigger tidbit was Kaplan saying that he has heard word of mouth that Bowlen has been second guessing hiring McDaniels.

Ha!

baja
04-14-2009, 11:41 PM
But the bigger tidbit was Kaplan saying that he has heard word of mouth that Bowlen has been second guessing hiring McDaniels.

Ha!

Ya well I heard by word of mouth that Cutler failed his physical and will be back in Denver tomorrow and that he pulled his house off the market today.

lex
04-14-2009, 11:43 PM
Ya well I heard by word of mouth that Cutler failed his physical and will be back in Denver tomorrow and that he pulled his house off the market today.

Where?

baja
04-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Where?

The same guy this guy heard this from;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy

kent156
04-15-2009, 04:37 AM
damn jay you can do better than that your the saviour of chicago

DB Doom
04-15-2009, 05:49 AM
i think the one on the right is better..lets face it..bones are for dogs..

snowspot66
04-15-2009, 06:45 AM

Ha!

Well it seems pretty obvious he would. Nobody wanted this kind of offseason. But we have him and it's time to move on. Can't fix what's already broken.

Traveler
04-15-2009, 07:05 AM
i think the one on the right is better..lets face it..bones are for dogs..

Isn't the one on the right America Ferrera?

lex
04-15-2009, 08:59 AM
The same guy this guy heard this from;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy

Are you implying that he is making this up? You dont even know the guy.

baja
04-15-2009, 09:07 AM
Are you implying that he is making this up? You dont even know the guy.

Dude this is 'lite rail' stuff, believe it is it makes you feel better

gyldenlove
04-15-2009, 10:03 AM

Ha!

Not even an unnamed source this time. Translation of ways reporters can get information:

Inside source: Janitor, Janitor's friend, Janitor's spouse or other relatives.
Source with information about the situation: Boy who works in coffee shop across the street.
Source: Guy in a bar, guy at the water cooler, guy at the gas station.
Unnamed source: Anyone who can be guaranteed to have absolutely 0 knowledge of the situation.
Rumors: May have dreamt it in an Zoloft and Valium induced nap.
Word of mouth: It was roughly spelled out by my corn flakes, peas or other small food or cloud formations or leafs and only required some creative interpretation. Or can be heard when playing Back Street Boys first album backwards at 37.51329 RPM.

TheReverend
04-15-2009, 10:15 AM

Coming from you, that is hilarious...

lex
04-15-2009, 10:17 AM

Who said thats what I believe. Lets get back to whether or not you think he's making it up when you dont even know the guy. Id like you answer whether or not youre implying that he's making it up? It kind of sounds like you automatically dismiss anything you dont agree with and label it as "lite rail stuff".

Beantown Bronco
04-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Who said thats what I believe. Lets get back to whether or not you think he's making it up when you dont even know the guy. Id like you answer whether or not youre implying that he's making it up? It kind of sounds like you automatically dismiss anything you dont agree with and label it as "lite rail stuff".

Of course it's made up. Seriously, even if Bowlen did regret the hiring of McDaniels, name one person he could tell and have even a remote chance of it not being leaked.....but then somehow it still gets leaked.

One.

baja
04-15-2009, 10:27 AM

It's hearsay. I have no opinion on it's validity. Why are you trying to pin me down on a piece of gossip? it carries about the same weight as any article in the Enquirer.

lex
04-15-2009, 10:39 AM
It's hearsay. I have no opinion on it's validity. Why are you trying to pin me down on a piece of gossip? it carries about the same weight as any article in the Enquirer.

If you read my previous post youll have your answer. What you consider valid seems like an arbitrary excercise and also one that requires supporting some previously held belief of yours.

lex
04-15-2009, 10:43 AM
Of course it's made up. Seriously, even if Bowlen did regret the hiring of McDaniels, name one person he could tell and have even a remote chance of it not being leaked.....but then somehow it still gets leaked.

One.

You might have thought the same thing about it leaking out about Cutler being traded. Name one person in the FO who would have leaked to Cutler or anyone else that he was being discussed in trade talks.

One.

baja
04-15-2009, 10:43 AM
If you read my previous post youll have your answer. <b> What you consider valid seems like an arbitrary excercise and also one that requires supporting some previously held belief of yours.

Congratulations you have just described the human experience on planet earth.

Beantown Bronco
04-15-2009, 10:46 AM
You might have thought the same thing about it leaking out about Cutler being traded. Name one person in the FO who would have leaked to Cutler or anyone else that he was being discussed in trade talks.

One.

That's WAAAAAY different. Extremely poor example. There were, reportedly, at least two to three other teams involved in those "discussions". Anyone and their mother from multiple cities could have leaked that info.

Now, we're talking about getting inside literally ONE PERSON'S HEAD. Nobody besides Bowlen knows how he feels about McDaniels. Why? Because there's no independent GM to go to about it right now. Who else is there to vent to? I'm being serious.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-15-2009, 10:48 AM

One.

Oops! Except that the story broke out of Boston, not Denver. Hmm... who ever could have leaked that information? Perhaps someone IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ORGANIZATION?

lex
04-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Oops! Except that the story broke out of Boston, not Denver. Hmm... who ever could have leaked that information? Perhaps someone IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ORGANIZATION?

Adam Schefter was the first to report this. He has stronger contacts in Denver, no?

lex
04-15-2009, 10:55 AM
Congratulations you have just described the human experience on planet earth.

I guess that also explains a series of inane statements.

vancejohnson82
04-15-2009, 10:55 AM
hey guys,

Reports are that Pat Bowlen doesnt like the hiring of Josh McDaniels and he is contemplating selling the team in order to put all of his money towards building a time machine in order to go back to the year 2005....he then plans on telling Shanny NOT to draft Jay Cutler and to stick with Plummer for another year and instead we drafted Demeco Ryans...the Broncos go to the Super Bowl in 2006 and Plummer tells everyone he is retiring and the Broncos make a suprise move to trade up for Patrick Willis.....the Broncos intentionally bomb the next season and grab Matt Ryan with the #3 pick int he 2008 draft....

so we just have to wait a while for Bowlen to get this time machine thing ready adn we're good...so there's hope....

but then again this is just from an undisclosed source..

lex
04-15-2009, 10:57 AM
That's WAAAAAY different. Extremely poor example. There were, reportedly, at least two to three other teams involved in those "discussions". Anyone and their mother from multiple cities could have leaked that info.

Now, we're talking about getting inside literally ONE PERSON'S HEAD. Nobody besides Bowlen knows how he feels about McDaniels. Why? Because there's no independent GM to go to about it right now. Who else is there to vent to? I'm being serious.

See my reply to MooseGuy. And also refer back to the fact that Cutler heard that he was possibly being traded. Its doubtful that he was hearing that from other teams when you consider there are too many people that he knows in the Denver FO.

Nice try though.

lex
04-15-2009, 10:58 AM
hey guys,

Reports are that Pat Bowlen doesnt like the hiring of Josh McDaniels and he is contemplating selling the team in order to put all of his money towards building a time machine in order to go back to the year 2005....he then plans on telling Shanny NOT to draft Jay Cutler and to stick with Plummer for another year and instead we drafted Demeco Ryans...the Broncos go to the Super Bowl in 2006 and Plummer tells everyone he is retiring and the Broncos make a suprise move to trade up for Patrick Willis.....the Broncos intentionally bomb the next season and grab Matt Ryan with the #3 pick int he 2008 draft....

so we just have to wait a while for Bowlen to get this time machine thing ready adn we're good...so there's hope....

but then again this is just from an undisclosed source..

2005???!!! What about 1999.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Adam Schefter was the first to report this. He has stronger contacts in Denver, no?

Oops! The Boston Globe website broke the information. They have stronger contacts in Boston, no?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-15-2009, 10:59 AM
See my reply to MooseGuy. And also refer back to the fact that Cutler heard that he was possibly being traded. Its doubtful that he was hearing that from other teams when you consider there are too many people that he knows in the Denver FO.

Nice try though.

He's insinuated numerous times that the first he heard of it was from a reporter. Another "OOPS! I crapped my pants!" moment for Lex.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/blwBvrFQy-Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/blwBvrFQy-Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

lex
04-15-2009, 11:02 AM
He's insinuated numerous times that the first he heard of it was from a reporter. Another "OOPS! I crapped my pants!" moment for Lex.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/blwBvrFQy-Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/blwBvrFQy-Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

"Insinuated" thats lite rail suff. LOL.

Beantown Bronco
04-15-2009, 11:03 AM

Nice try though.

Lex, you are wrong. Schefter did not break the story.

Even if he did, which he clearly didn't, it wouldn't matter because of the other reasons cited: there were multiple teams involved, multiple front offices, GMs and coaches, at least one agent. Literally dozens of people NOT employed by the Broncos' front office.....ALL with motivation for leaking the news.

How is that IN ANY WAY similar to a report leaking out about how an owner feels about a coach? You are now talking about information that only one person....not multiple people in multiple organizations....could possibly be aware of. So the leak would HAVE to be Bowlen. That's insane.

Nice try though.

lex
04-15-2009, 11:03 AM
Oops! The Boston Globe website broke the information. They have stronger contacts in Boston, no?

Link?

vancejohnson82
04-15-2009, 11:04 AM
2005???!!! What about 1999.

According to my insider the time machines Bowlen is looking at are "lower tier" models...they can only bring the user back in time in the same millenium...

Also according to my insider, there is a chance that something could go terribly wrong and we could all end up being the slaves of the canine race...but its a chance Bowlen is willing to take in order to get rid of McDaniels

baja
04-15-2009, 11:58 AM
I guess that also explains a series of inane statements.

There are degrees of validity that can be assigned to any statement and hearsay wins top honors on the bull shiit meter.

BTW here are only a few posters here I feel it is a waste of time to discuss issues with and you are one of them so feel free to think whatever you wish.