PDA

View Full Version : A bet with my roommate

JCMElway
04-12-2009, 09:00 PM
I just made a bet with my roommate. I think Byron Leftwich sucks, and he thinks he's at least decent. He challenged the Broncos QB to beat Leftwich head to head. So in the bet, he took Lefty, and I get the Broncos QB with the most attempts in the season. Here are the parameters of the bet.

There are 5 categories for the two QBs to compete in. The QB who has the best stats in 3 out of the 5 wins. The categories are:

-- Wins
-- TDs
-- INTs (The smallest amount)
-- Completion percentage
-- QB rating

In order to qualify for the wager, a QB must have 6 starts. If Leftwich does not have 6 starts but Orton/Simms/other Bronco QB does, than I win the bet, and vice versa.

If no QB on either side starts 6 games than the bet is null and void.

The stakes are.....steaks. At an upscale restaurant.

So, who do you think has the advantage in this wager?

ludo21
04-12-2009, 09:03 PM
obviously you do.

Leftwich sucks and wont start, and our offense is still a top 20 offense so even if Orton sucks he will have 6 starts at least, or Simms.

SouthStndJunkie
04-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Leftwich is a slightly above average QB....but he can't stay healthy for a full NFL season.

Mediator12
04-12-2009, 09:24 PM
You do. TB is going to suck offensively next year no matter what and Leftwich is not going to have the stats Garcia ever did and that is if he beats out Luke McCown which he will not.

I like Leftwich, but that is a really bad place to play QB when Gruden was there and he left the Cupboard bare. Add in the fact that Winslow will probably be on Injured reserve 2-3 games into the season unless he is already on PUP preseason and you should ask for Fogo de Chao ;D

SoCalBronco
04-12-2009, 09:31 PM
You do. TB is going to suck offensively next year no matter what and Leftwich is not going to have the stats Garcia ever did and that is if he beats out Luke McCown which he will not.

I like Leftwich, but that is a really bad place to play QB when Gruden was there and he left the Cupboard bare. Add in the fact that Winslow will probably be on Injured reserve 2-3 games into the season unless he is already on PUP preseason and you should ask for Fogo de Chao ;D

Lefty is not bad, but if TB really wants to go places, they'll sign this stud.

http://www.footballspeakers.com/i/rix_chris.jpg :)

Kaylore
04-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Imagine a more fragile Drew Bledsoe at the end of his career and that's what you have with Leftwich.

enjolras
04-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Imagine a more fragile Drew Bledsoe at the end of his career and that's what you have with Leftwich.

With an even slower release. It's like watching someone throw in slow motion with Leftwich.