PDA

View Full Version : Who are your Breakout players for Next Season

elsid13
04-12-2009, 07:55 AM
Let try something different away from McDaniels/Cutler stuff.

Who is your breakout player for 2009 with the Broncos and in the rest of the League. Every year there is some 2nd or 3rd year player that light switches on and folks start talking about.

Here are mine

Denver

Spencer Larson - the switch to the 3/4 helps him alot. Since as the ILB, the new position plays to his strengths limits the issue he has MLB in cover-2 defense. Larson attacks the line of scrimmage, moves downhill with force to hold up the FB or makes a play. Great blitzer and and moves good enough sideline to sideline to help in short zones responsibilities in Nolan's defense

Other candidate is Thomas. I think that talent is really going to show this season in hybrid defense.

NFL

Greg Olson. Great talent that will see a lot of passes come his way as Cutler likes to use the TE and Olson has the ability to own the inside the hash lines

other candidate Vernon Gholston. It takes time for DE to convert to OLD and learn how to play the pass. I expect Ryan will find away to turn him loose and put him in position to be successful.

Mogulseeker
04-12-2009, 08:36 AM
Olson is going to have a HUGE year... he's Cutler's only target.

Pony Boy
04-12-2009, 08:43 AM
Lonie Paxton, he will make the pro bowl at the long snapper position.:wiggle:

400HZ
04-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Patrick Willis is going to reach the Samurai Mike level with B.J. Raji in front of him and the 9ers will be in the playoffs.

Inkana7
04-12-2009, 09:12 AM
For us? Carlton Powell.

Around the NFL? Shaun Hill.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Anthony alridge. Where ever he's playing:)

baja
04-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Orton