PDA

View Full Version : OT: Goob's moving home!

Goobzilla
04-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Sorry to interrupt the Cutlerfest, but after being out of CO for 20 years my wife & I are making the move back to the motherland. Should be settling in Wellington in the next couple months, looking forward to meeting some Northern CO Maners in person and attending a few tailgates this year. Can't wait!!!!!

BroncoBuff
04-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Centralia's about 100 miles south of Seattle, and was hit very hard when they closed that mine a couple years ago ... so you're getting out good there Goob ....

Wellington ... isn't that up north of Ft Collins?

Los Broncos
04-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Congrats man, I dream of one day moving to the rocky state.

Goobzilla
04-11-2009, 03:31 PM
Centralia's about 100 miles south of Seattle, and was hit very hard when they closed that mine a couple years ago ... so you're getting out good there Goob ....

Wellington ... isn't that up north of Ft Collins?

Yes, Wellington is about 10 miles N. of Ft. Collins. I've lived in Centralia for 8 years and I've loved it here. But you don't get a lot of opportunities to move home. Good job and small town living was an instant yes!

Archer81
04-11-2009, 04:03 PM
I dont think I will ever leave Colorado again unless its just for a trip or something. I love this place. Its unique.

:Broncos:

Goobzilla
04-19-2009, 08:45 AM
I'll be in Wellington June 1st, looking forward to meeting some of you after we get settled!

cutthemdown
04-19-2009, 09:49 AM

Dude then you won't be able to make the Cellar Happy hour!!!! Good thing country western music has that blues twang to it, maybe you would be ok.

cutthemdown
04-19-2009, 09:50 AM
I enjoyed my visits to my uncles place in Colo until he tried to hit on my mom 3 months after my dad died. That sort of made it weird LOL!!!!!

baja
04-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Of all the places I have lived and there have been many Colorado remains my favorite.

Dukes
04-19-2009, 10:22 AM

LOL And I dream of moving out of Colorado back to Socal

Bronx33
04-19-2009, 12:00 PM
LOL And I dream of moving out of Colorado back to Socal

Why? did your lungs finally clear up? and you missed hacking and coughing :clown:

Swedish Extrovert
04-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Sorry to interrupt the Cutlerfest, but after being out of CO for 20 years my wife & I are making the move back to the motherland. Should be settling in Wellington in the next couple months, looking forward to meeting some Northern CO Maners in person and attending a few tailgates this year. Can't wait!!!!!

Hells yeah. Maybe I'll see you at a game.

I'm moving back after a five year hiatus.

Meck77
04-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Right on Goob. See you around!

Dukes
04-19-2009, 07:51 PM
Why? did your lungs finally clear up? and you missed hacking and coughing :clown:

No, just miss this

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/nvrsumr/Oceanside_6-1.jpg

gunns
04-19-2009, 09:13 PM
No, just miss this

Absolutely love that too! But a visit is fine with me. I don't think I could live in SoCal. I would miss the mountains a lot. I could live in Colorado, beautiful, much like Utah.

dreasher54
04-20-2009, 05:33 AM
cool.

HorseHead
04-20-2009, 05:44 AM
Dukes, where is that ?, looks like Newport Beach....my Kingdom for an "In 'N' Out " Burger.....

crawdad
04-20-2009, 05:59 AM
I love those In 'N' Out burgers!

Goobzilla
04-20-2009, 07:46 AM
I love those In 'N' Out burgers!

Had one yesterday, down in Riverside for the old company for 2 weeks. Double double=heaven on earth!

Dukes
04-20-2009, 11:01 AM
Dukes, where is that ?, looks like Newport Beach....my Kingdom for an "In 'N' Out " Burger.....

It's actually Oceanside, just north of the pier. I took it just before I moved back to Colorado.

broncocalijohn
04-20-2009, 11:57 AM

Holy crap! That is where my family resides (cousins, grandma, etc.). Not sure if this is the greatest place to live unless you love the Friday night auction. If so, say hi to my almost toothless uncle Gerald as he is a fixture there. Right across from the Mexican restuarant. My cousin lives in Nunn which is on the other side of the 25. Lucky for you, my other cousin is back in prison unless you like drugs and need a dealer. Watch out for Grandma driving down the main road. If you can avoid some of my family and not get out bid for some worthless crap, you can do ok! I will be up there when I visit during Omane weekend. See ya there!
BTW: My cousin in Nunn is hosting a huge biker party for 4th of July weekend that they rent the land from him so if you like rowdy and nudity from the biker chicks, head up there.

Goobzilla
05-15-2009, 12:44 PM
Worked my last day in Centralia yesterday, heading off to Wellington in 2 weeks!

Ambiguous
05-15-2009, 02:44 PM
No, just miss this

Is that in Oceanside? That looks familiar - if it is the street I think it is, I am about 10 minutes away from there.