PDA

View Full Version : Woody Harrelson: Zombie-fearing dbag

BowlenBall
04-11-2009, 07:21 AM
First the Twinkie defense, now the Zombie defense:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/?iref=mpstoryview

"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.

Yes... quite understandably.... :puff:

BroncsRule
04-11-2009, 07:44 AM
"One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn zombies."

BroncsRule
04-11-2009, 07:51 AM
I'm totally on Woody's side in this, BTW. Some douchebag follows me and my daughter through an airport with a camera for the better part of ten minutes, all the way to my car - close enough to where all I have to do is turn around and he's within arm's reach

..is looking for a throat punch, is all I'm saying.

that, and we need a throat punch emoticon.

OK, there is this one: :punched:

Atwater His Ass
04-11-2009, 08:01 AM
sphere's don't have throats

manchambo
04-11-2009, 08:05 AM
I think it's pretty funny, and I don't blame him in the least.

The story says another TMZ roach already has a civil suit against Woody for another incident. I hope Woody takes that to trial--somehow I don't think paparazzi are going to get a whole lot of sympathy.

snowspot66
04-11-2009, 08:09 AM
After Harrelson returns the camera to him, a scuffle appears to ensue.

"Woody, this is assault. Woody, this is assault," the photographer is heard saying. "Woody, chill out. Would you please chill out?"

The photographer continues to follow Harrelson for another four minutes as the actor and his daughter walk to the airport parking lot. At one point, Harrelson again turns toward the cameraman.

"I'm being chased by Woody Harrelson while I'm talking to you," the photographer says as he talks to an unidentified person on a cell phone.

I'd like somebody to explain to me how you can follow somebody but be chased by them at the same time.

Rohirrim
04-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Paparazzi should be killed on the spot. Justifiable homicide. They're scum suckers.

bronco610
04-11-2009, 09:12 AM
"Woody Harrelson has a history of anger management issues with people and we intend to put a stop to this," Cyrus Nownejad, Levine's lawyer, said Friday.
TMZ is partly owned by AOL, part of CNN's parent company, Time Warner.

How about just not following him around and sticking cameras in the guys face. <!--startclickprintexclude-->

BowlenBall
04-11-2009, 09:44 AM
I'm totally on Woody's side in this, BTW. Some douchebag follows me and my daughter through an airport with a camera for the better part of ten minutes, all the way to my car - close enough to where all I have to do is turn around and he's within arm's reach

..is looking for a throat punch, is all I'm saying.

that, and we need a throat punch emoticon.

OK, there is this one: :punched:

Yeah, I'm on Woody's side too (the 'dbag' in the title was a reference to the other Woody thread)... just can't get my head around the zombie quote....

BroncoDoug
04-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Paparazzi piss me off to no end...There should just be laws where people can beat the **** out of them if they get within swinging distance....

BroncsRule
04-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Yeah, I'm on Woody's side too (the 'dbag' in the title was a reference to the other Woody thread)... just can't get my head around the zombie quote....

The quote is from the end of "The Lost Boys". Except in the original quote, Grandpa is talking about vampires instead of zombies.

I took liberties.

Archer81
04-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Sadly, being "famous" means you forfeit anonimity. Not saying its right, but a statement of fact.

:Broncos:

footstepsfrom#27
04-11-2009, 02:35 PM
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/image-files/dawn-of-the-dead-2004-zombies-2.jpg

Archer81
04-11-2009, 05:00 PM
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/image-files/dawn-of-the-dead-2004-zombies-2.jpg

****. Looks like downtown detroit...

Popps
04-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Sadly, being "famous" means you forfeit anonimity. Not saying its right, but a statement of fact.

I'm 100% in agreement with that.

Though, I guess I still take the actors' sides when they're with their kids. Bother these guys all you want coming out of a nightclub, but jamming a camera up their ass when they're trying to spend time with their children?

I know it comes with the job, but I still think it's ****ed up in that specific arena. If there are children around, these guys should be kept the **** away.
It's not a kid's fault he/she was born to a celeb.

Dedhed
04-11-2009, 05:15 PM
... just can't get my head around the zombie quote...."who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie"

does that help?