PDA

View Full Version : The Incredible Awesome Spectacular Mock Draft delivered straight from GOD on Mt Sinai

JCMElway
04-10-2009, 12:51 PM
12. Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU -- He would not get by the Chargers and we need the stability on the D line. A perfect fit for us.

18. Brian Cushing, OLB, USC -- The Broncs pray he's still there at this point

48. Ron Brace, NT, Boston College -- Nose tackle, bitches!

79. Lawrence Sidbury, DE, Richmond -- Can play DE or OLB

84. Ramses Barden, WR, Cal Poly -- 6-6 and quick.

114. Chip Vaughn, SS, Wake Forest -- Finally some young talent at safety.

140. Jasper Brinkley, ILB, South Carolina -- Injury concerns push him to the fifth.

185. Graham Gano, K, Florida State. Losing our other 5th rounder is bad because this guy will probably not be here in this slot. We go with Louie Sakoda if Gano is gone.

225. Herb Donaldson, RB, W Illinois

235. Wopamo Osaisai, CB, Stanford -- Special teams demon who could cover the slot WR.

And in the free agency period the Broncs sign McDaniel's project, David Johnson, QB, Tulane. David Johnson finished the season with a 3,866 yards, 43 touchdowns and 18 picks. Most impressive was his sterling 10.3 YPA.

socalorado
04-10-2009, 12:59 PM
12. Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU -- He would not get by the Chargers and we need the stability on the D line. A perfect fit for us.

48. Ron Brace, NT, Boston College -- Nose tackle, b****es!

140. Jasper Brinkley, ILB, South Carolina -- Injury concerns push him to the fifth.

185. Graham Gano, K, Florida State. Losing our other 5th rounder is bad because this guy will probably not be here in this slot. We go with Louie Sakoda if Gano is gone.

235. Wopamo Osaisai, CB, Stanford -- Special teams demon who could play the slot WR.

And in the free agency period the Broncs sign McDaniel's project, David Johnson, QB, Tulane. David Johnson finished the season with a 3,866 yards, 43 touchdowns and 18 picks. Most impressive was his sterling 10.3 YPA.

Nice. Addressed are the 3 most important positions for DEN success on defense.
1. NT
2. OLB (SAM /JACK)
3. DE

They also happen to be the most glaring holes on DEN right now.

OBF1
04-10-2009, 01:23 PM
No wonder why you won survivor... I am voting for you again :)

If we ended up half way like what you have, I would be a very happy camper.

cmhargrove
04-10-2009, 01:26 PM
MOSES SAYS HELL NO TO THIS DRAFT!

just kidding, it's alright. Could be worse. "damned by faint praise."

Rohirrim
04-10-2009, 01:31 PM
:bs: Mine came straight from God. This is a lesser mock brought forward from a false god. YOU, SIR, ARE A FALSE PROPHET!

And your draft sucks. ;D

OBF1
04-10-2009, 01:36 PM
LMAO... this thread has real potential.

Pharroh like mock

Rohirrim
04-10-2009, 01:36 PM
LMAO... this thread has real potential.

Pharroh like mock

A plague of locusts on your ass.

LonghornBronco
04-10-2009, 01:37 PM

235. Wopamo Osaisai, CB, Stanford -- Special teams demon who could cover the slot WR.

I read another thread about the amount of guys we have that fit the 3-4 DE position this made me reconsider my top two selections (Jackson, Ayers). I really like your pick #79, I hope he doesn't move up too far...

Here is my mock.

#12) Malcom Jenkins CB/S - Ohio State
#18) Chris Wells RB - Ohio State
#48) Max Unger C - Oregon
#79) Lawrence Sidbury OLB - Richmond
#84) Alex McGee DE/NT - Purdue
#114) Rhett Bomar QB - Sam Houston State
#140) Sammie Lee Hill DE/NT - Stillman
#149) Bradley Flecher CB - Iowa
#185) Terrance Taylor DT/NT - Michigan
#225) Nick Reed RILB - Oregon
#235) Grahm Harell QB - Texas Tech

nickademus
04-10-2009, 01:38 PM
lex will be here soon asking " what no alex mack?"

LonghornBronco
04-10-2009, 01:40 PM
you spoke too soon...

JCMElway
04-10-2009, 01:42 PM
If Survivor has taught me anything, it's how to stir up trouble.

I do like my mock. The only thing that bugs me a bit is no attention paid to the O line. If we don't get a kicker in the draft it'd be nice to snag a guy like Cecil Newton, C from Tenn State, or Guards Ray Feinga from BYU or CJ Davis from Pitt.

Now, bow down to the superiority of my Mock or, by Jeebus, I will strike you all down with wrath and Fury I did it in Survivor, don't think I won't do it in the draft forum!!!

Rohirrim
04-10-2009, 02:09 PM

I do like my mock. The only thing that bugs me a bit is no attention paid to the O line. If we don't get a kicker in the draft it'd be nice to snag a guy like Cecil Newton, C from Tenn State, or Guards Ray Feinga from BYU or CJ Davis from Pitt.

Now, bow down to the superiority of my Mock or, by Jeebus, I will strike you all down with wrath and Fury I did it in Survivor, don't think I won't do it in the draft forum!!!

Ha! This is not divinely inspired. In fact, I think I know where this mock comes from...

could it be...

SATAN?

Paladin
04-10-2009, 04:42 PM

Some guys just don't know when they've become "Has Beens".....

Paladin
04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
N.B. This is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG two weeks.......

Northman
04-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Love the Sidbury pick. \m/

JCMElway
04-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Some guys just don't know when they've become "Has Beens".....

Wow, Survivor ended last week and already I'm a has been? That was fast.......

*goes and sulks in front of the TV eating Cap'n Crunch*

Paladin
04-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Wow, Survivor ended last week and already I'm a has been? That was fast.......

*goes and sulks in front of the TV eating Cap'n Crunch*

LOL!!!

JCMElway
04-11-2009, 05:38 PM
All your mock draft are belong to me now!

Broncoman13
04-11-2009, 07:01 PM

Don't care for Barden or Sidbury. Doubt that Brace lasts that long. Why spend high picks on Sidbury and Cushing to play the same position?

Tyson Jackson and Cushing would be a great 1st round though!!!

Tombstone RJ
04-11-2009, 07:58 PM

:thumbs: I salute you sir!:thanku:

Breaker
04-12-2009, 07:14 PM
I read another thread about the amount of guys we have that fit the 3-4 DE position this made me reconsider my top two selections (Jackson, Ayers). I really like your pick #79, I hope he doesn't move up too far...

Here is my mock.

Anyone who has an offensive player in the first 4 rounds should be banished for stupidity.

ludo21
04-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Anyone who has an offensive player in the first 4 rounds should be banished for stupidity.

I agree!

Were set at RB, and our OL is perfect and will never need youth at the Center spot!

In fact, this whole draft needs to be defense, defense defense!!

::)

JCMElway
04-12-2009, 07:44 PM

I think we can afford to get an offensive player in the 4th. Using our first 5 picks on D is a very good start.

Borks147
04-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Say NO to Ron Brace

JCMElway
04-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Say NO to Ron Brace

Why?

Paladin
04-12-2009, 09:34 PM
He just needed to be contrary.

Its a Mane tradition.....

DBBBSBS
04-12-2009, 09:35 PM

both 18 and 48 will not be there when broncos are ready to draft... so be realistic. it is one thing to project and one thing to project players who will be there. So you are no god or your draft has holes. correct it and try again

JCMElway
04-12-2009, 09:50 PM
He just needed to be contrary.

Its a Mane tradition.....

It is not! You DO NOT know what the F*** you are talking about! Do not mess with me, do YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I am the god dam**ed Survivor Champion, that's who!!! ;)

JCMElway
04-12-2009, 09:52 PM
both 18 and 48 will not be there when broncos are ready to draft... so be realistic. it is one thing to project and one thing to project players who will be there. So you are no god or your draft has holes. correct it and try again

I've done my research and I've seen at least four mocks with both of those players available at those slots.

Cushing may be gone, maybe not, I think it's a 50/50 chance. But I think Brace will be there at 48.

DBBBSBS
04-12-2009, 10:04 PM
I've done my research and I've seen at least four mocks with both of those players available at those slots.

Cushing may be gone, maybe not, I think it's a 50/50 chance. But I think Brace will be there at 48.

no way brace will be at 48. how about a 20 dollar bet ?

DBBBSBS
04-12-2009, 10:05 PM

also dont check the mock drafts. do your own mock if you can and come up with the picks.. i have checked more than 20 of them and there is no way brace will be available

JCMElway
04-12-2009, 10:06 PM
I'm not betting $ for the next couple months as I'm paying my taxes tomorrow. How about a sig bet, like: Ron Brace was/was not availabloe at pick #48 and I'm a complete dumba$$!

Something like that.

DBBBSBS
04-12-2009, 10:13 PM
I'm not betting $ for the next couple months as I'm paying my taxes tomorrow. How about a sig bet, like: Ron Brace was/was not availabloe at pick #48 and I'm a complete dumba$$!

Something like that.

sounds good. if we get him at 48 though i will be ecstatic and dont mind having that and calling you the real surveylor at that point :-)

JCMElway
04-12-2009, 10:15 PM
sounds good. if we get him at 48 though i will be ecstatic and dont mind having that and calling you the real surveylor at that point :-)

Done. The sig or avatar bet (whichever is turned on at that point) will have a one month duration.

DBBBSBS
04-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Done. The sig or avatar bet (whichever is turned on at that point) will have a one month duration.

sounds good. i would like to lose and want my beloved broncos to have him at 48 if he is there.

DBBBSBS
04-17-2009, 01:40 AM
i see ron sliding lately into the late 2nd early 3rd round as well. good call. bets off

JCMElway
04-17-2009, 07:05 AM
i see ron sliding lately into the late 2nd early 3rd round as well. good call. bets off

Ah......hold on a second here. You don't get to just call a bet off when it's inconvenient for you! I fully expect you to hold up your end of the bargain should Brace be available at #48.

No one likes an Orange mane welcher. If you do welch, that puts you in the same category as Boob. You don't want that now, do you?

Breaker
04-17-2009, 08:16 AM

Here is my mock.