PDA

View Full Version : If/When Sheffler gets 86'd will 87 be 88 again?

GoHAM
04-09-2009, 10:38 PM
In a classic chicken vs the egg debate (okay maybe not so classic), will The Putz #87 reclaim his rightful #88 if Tony Sheffler gets traded?

GoHAM
04-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Ok, so it's a stupid and irrelevant question but the bad number pun was too much to pass up. :~ohyah!:

Popps
04-09-2009, 10:46 PM
I'm not so positive we'll move him without a very solid offer, and I don't see that happening. But, I could be wrong.

McDaniels made a reference to Watson with regards to using the TE to catch passes, so I'd be a little surprised if he wanted to give away that weapon... unless he has other plans.

GoHAM
04-09-2009, 10:50 PM
I'm not so positive we'll move him without a very solid offer, and I don't see that happening. But, I could be wrong.

McDaniels made a reference to Watson with regards to using the TE to catch passes, so I'd be a little surprised if he wanted to give away that weapon... unless he has other plans.

Yeah I'd prefer to keep him. He just gives so much flexibility to the position that I can't believe McDaniels would give him away for anything less than a high 3rd.

Dudeskey
04-09-2009, 10:53 PM

I could see him being used to package w/ one of our 1st rounders to swap #1's w/ another team to move up. I think we did something like that w/ Deltha Oneal when we traded him to Cincy...

PRBronco
04-09-2009, 11:03 PM
I could see him being used to package w/ one of our 1st rounders to swap #1's w/ another team to move up. I think we did something like that w/ Deltha Oneal when we traded him to Cincy...
Not gonna lie, when I saw that Roscoe Parrish was being shopped, my brain jumped right to: Scheffler for Parish and a pick (5th rounder? I dunno, I'm no GM).

DBBBSBS
04-09-2009, 11:38 PM
another dumb thread.. great. this is really off season now

DHallblows
04-09-2009, 11:41 PM

It took THIS thread for you to get that???

HorseHead
04-10-2009, 05:42 AM
the Orange Jersey thread is not far off...

Broncos_OTM
04-10-2009, 06:19 AM

Dude i have seen some of your threads. talk about Dumb.......Pot meet Kettle.