PDA

View Full Version : Raji denies drug test reports

Pony Boy
04-08-2009, 03:48 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/news/story?id=4049988

B.J. Raji and his agents say Raji, who is considered the top defensive tackle eligible for this month's NFL draft, has not received notice of a failed drug test, and they are disputing reports that Raji had a positive test at the scouting combine.
"The biggest thing is trying to figure out how this started," Raji told The (Santa Rosa, Calif.) Press Democrat. "I couldn't understand how this rumor became such a big splash in the media when there was no evidence -- there was no substance to believe it. The last couple days, I was just trying to figure out: Who? What? Basically, why?
"Now, I'm happy the truth is out. Obviously, it's not going to be as big of a splash as the negative part. But as long as the coaches and the decision-makers know what is true, then I don't need to be concerned with everybody else," he told the newspaper.

supermanhr9
04-08-2009, 03:51 PM
wow,, there goes our shot at drafting him,,,,,, thanks BJ for being clean,, A-Hole

crowebomber
04-08-2009, 04:02 PM
wow,, there goes our shot at drafting him,,,,,, thanks BJ for being clean,, A-Hole

No kidding. Quick, someone start a hidden injury rumor!

barryr
04-08-2009, 04:09 PM
The Packers or maybe the 49ers are likely to draft Raji with their top pick. I still think the Broncos could find a decent NT later in the draft.

Pony Boy
04-08-2009, 04:16 PM
I would love to see Denver get him but Raji still has some character issues. I wonder what he will do when he gets the big bucks? Champ would have to adopt him and keep him under control.

orange skier
04-08-2009, 04:16 PM
McDaniels started the rumor.......no question.........

Garcia Bronco
04-08-2009, 04:21 PM
He should fall in the draft. Dirty drug smoker. I bet he goes number 12.

R8R H8R
04-08-2009, 04:59 PM
The Packers or maybe the 49ers are likely to draft Raji with their top pick. I still think the Broncos could find a decent NT later in the draft.

Where is he expected to fall to? Can we offer the extra #3 we got from the Bears to move up, or is that enough?

SportinOne
04-08-2009, 07:37 PM
McDaniels started the rumor.......no question.........

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me. Not even a little.