PDA

View Full Version : The Masters

ZONA
04-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Yes, it is Masters week. The best golf tournament in the world. I can't wait to watch it on DirecTV this year with how they are setting it up.

Of course everybody thinks Tiger or Phil are the favorites but I'm calling it now. You're 2009 Masters Champion will be Geoff Ogilvy.

JJJ
04-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Not seeing the favorites do well this year. The weather will likely be an issue.

Got to go with a darkhorse this year. Pat Perez.

Watch for Karlsson to be in the mix also.

baja
04-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Can't wait. What is Direct TV doing that is so special?

enjolras
04-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Hard to bet against Tiger.

Dedhed
04-08-2009, 03:20 AM
I absolutely love the Masters. I like the Ogilvy pick a lot, but he'll be carrying the weight of Australia on his back as no Aussie has ever won at Augusta. I've heard that they've set the course up to be borderline unfair which means there's always a chance for a complete fluke winner.

I'm taking Gary Player to win what he has vowed is his final Masters.

My sentimental pick is Couples, as it always is, but his play last week could be a confidence booster and Augusta has always treated him well.

I think Tiger is hungry after a four year drought, and if he's putting well I think we could see another 10 stroke win.

Whatever happens I will love watching it.

Garcia Bronco
04-08-2009, 04:08 AM
TW will be in the mix. Lefty might not make the cut

Irish Stout
04-08-2009, 08:19 AM
THE MASTERS IS SWEET!!!

This year my buddies and I have set up a first ever Buddies Golf Trip/Tournament set up around the Masters. We're calling it the Bastard Masters and we even got a green jacket off ebay to give away to the winner. Golf in the morning, watching the Masters in the afternoon! We all picked a fantasy group of golfers who are playing in the Masters (someone took JB Homes - we haven't told him yet he didn't make it) and will be combining those scores to our golf scores in a completely arbitrary and convoluted point system.

I can't wait to get out of work and on the plane!

I hope Fred Couples can break away from the pack to win, but I don't see it. My (extremely original) pick to win is Tiger. The guy is coming on right now and though he hits a lot of trouble shots he's got the mind game to still get it up and down with ease. I would have claimed that we'd see Padraig show up, but I just don't have faith in him and Lefty to actually come through this week.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-08-2009, 08:40 AM
For you golf fans: Tales From Q School (http://www.amazon.com/Tales-School-Inside-Golfs-Fifth/dp/0316014303) by John Feinstein. EXCELLENT read.

Oh, and DirecTV is doing a special, six screen display that shows any number of different locations from around the course, allowing the viewer to essentially watch all the action at once. Pretty sweet.

supermanhr9
04-08-2009, 08:47 AM
adam scott will take the cake

Pony Boy
04-08-2009, 09:07 AM
The perfect scenario would be Tiger 3 strokes back before the final round, that would awesome to watch him stalk the final group.

I would like to see the 19 year old, Roy Mcilroy do well.

Smiling Assassin27
04-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Being a lefty, i gotta go with a lefty...Just not the one you'd think.

Mike Weir will take his 2nd.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-08-2009, 09:49 AM
I've want Ogilvie to win it. But I think Tiger's just too damn good.

ludo21
04-08-2009, 09:53 AM
I want it to be a close match all the way through.

Im rooting for Tiger, but I wont mind if Padraig wins either, he is a good guy.

MileHighMagic
04-08-2009, 10:39 AM
http://images.forbestraveler.com/media/photos/inspirations/2007/06/tough-golf-holes-02-g.jpg

http://golfcoursepics.com/southeast/pics/golfcourse659.jpg

http://www.arnoldpalmer.com/images/kingdom/issue10/georgia_01.jpg

Garcia Bronco
04-08-2009, 10:48 AM
I want it to be a close match all the way through.

Im rooting for Tiger, but I wont mind if Padraig wins either, he is a good guy.

Harrington won't sniff it.

UboBronco
04-08-2009, 10:52 AM
My bucket list just got a little shorter. My wife was able to get 2 tickets to Friday's round. We fly down to Augusta tomorrow, can not wait to just view the course....

This is the best tournament in golf..... At least in my opinion.

BroncoLifer
04-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Being a lefty, i gotta go with a lefty...Just not the one you'd think.

Mike Weir will take his 2nd.

Risky pick -- Weir was pretty bad the last 2-3 years overall (not just the Masters), wasn't he?

baja
04-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Great Pics

Garcia Bronco
04-08-2009, 12:58 PM
My bucket list just got a little shorter. My wife was able to get 2 tickets to Friday's round. We fly down to Augusta tomorrow, can not wait to just view the course....

Nice. Have fun.

ZONA
04-08-2009, 01:48 PM
I've heard that they've set the course up to be borderline unfair which means there's always a chance for a complete fluke winner.

Let's hope not. This is NOT the US Open. The greens at Augusta are more then challenging enough and alot of the bunkers are total death. They already moved several tee locations back several years ago as well as added in some more trees closer to the fairways and yes, the now actually have a long rough cut. I'm not sure what else they could do besides move the tees even futher back, or let the rough grow even longer. If they do that the course will be absolutely too brutal. Part of the fun of watching the Masters was guy, even though they have missed the fairway slightly, still had a long shot to make the greens, and from there, we all know how tricky and fast they already are. If they grow the rough even longer, you won't see alot of the guys taking risks. Which sucks because that is a great risk reward type of course. The Masters is already the best course in the world and the best tourny in the world. They don't need to go trying to turn it into the US Open.

worm
04-08-2009, 02:21 PM

Definitely on my list as well.

Congrats.

Pony Boy
04-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Let me throw this out there.
If you could have sex with any super model or cheerleader of your choice or play 18 holes at Augusta with Tiger, What would you do?

Rock Chalk
04-08-2009, 03:21 PM
If you could have sex with any super model or cheerleader of your choice or play 18 holes at Augusta with Tiger, What would you do?

Sex.

Id rather doing the pounding than take a pounding. Thanks but no thanks.

24champ
04-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Ryo Ishikawa will win. LOL

http://tunagolf.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/hanikami.jpg

chaz
04-08-2009, 06:32 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UTuk5Uloyjg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UTuk5Uloyjg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

broncogary
04-08-2009, 06:54 PM

Be sure and give us a report when you get back. :thumbs:

Dedhed
04-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Let's hope not. This is NOT the US Open. The greens at Augusta are more then challenging enough and alot of the bunkers are total death. They already moved several tee locations back several years ago as well as added in some more trees closer to the fairways and yes, the now actually have a long rough cut. I'm not sure what else they could do besides move the tees even futher back, or let the rough grow even longer. If they do that the course will be absolutely too brutal. Part of the fun of watching the Masters was guy, even though they have missed the fairway slightly, still had a long shot to make the greens, and from there, we all know how tricky and fast they already are. If they grow the rough even longer, you won't see alot of the guys taking risks. Which sucks because that is a great risk reward type of course. The Masters is already the best course in the world and the best tourny in the world. They don't need to go trying to turn it into the US Open.
Unfortunately they've been moving steadily in the direction of the US Open over the last decade. Ever since Tiger blew away the field in '97 the good ol' boys have been been slowly stripping the Masters of everything it was.

It was the ultimately unique golf tournament for decades, but the black one scared the whiteys into changes that never should have come to Augusta, and as a result it's slowly becoming more like the other majors out there.

All that said, it's still my favorite.

Rock Chalk
04-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Unfortunately they've been moving steadily in the direction of the US Open over the last decade. Ever since Tiger blew away the field in '97 the good ol' boys have been been slowly stripping the Masters of everything it was.

It was the ultimately unique golf tournament for decades, but the black one scared the whiteys into changes that never should have come to Augusta, and as a result it's slowly becoming more like the other majors out there.

This is just a retarded post all around.

Tiger Woods may be black but Augusta has changed because an athlete has come around to force them too.

You think Augusuta is unique?

The half circle under the hoop was added in Basketball because Shaq so dominated the sport that they had to change it.

The mound was added to baseball because hitters (specifically Ruth) so dominated the sport they had to level the playing field.

It has NOTHING to do with Woods being black you dumbass. It has to do with him being SO dominant. Nicklaus, Palmer, Hogan, all were awesome, great, legendary golfers but they were not so dominant against the rest of the field like Tiger is.

Augusta, like almost every other sport worth note, is adjusting to the players who are improving. Like every other sport, the generations of players get better and better. Its not because he is black moron. They would have done it with any golfer who so dominated his opponents like Tiger has.

SouthStndJunkie
04-08-2009, 09:13 PM

Easy choice....sex with Tiger's super model wife while he is away golfing.

I will even wear one of his Green Jackets while I am tapping dat ass....don't put it under a black light when I am done with it.

I will play 3 holes, while he is away playing 18.

SouthStndJunkie
04-08-2009, 09:15 PM
That was crude.

baja
04-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Definitely was..

SouthStndJunkie
04-08-2009, 09:51 PM
It's more fun than rehashing the McDaniels/Cutler argument.

BroncoLifer
04-08-2009, 09:57 PM

Tiger Woods may be black........

As Tiger likes to point out, he is more Asian than anything, yet nobody refers to him as Asian.

PaintballCLE
04-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Am i ****ing lame or what?

Since im gonna be at work all day tomorrow and friday......... i plan on LISTENING to the masters coverage on the radio (sirius).........and people say gold is boring to WATCH, let alone listen to..............but I love it!

Arkie
04-09-2009, 05:29 AM

The Masters is run by the PGA. My theory is that they want to make it challenging, but they also have an interest in promoting their players and making them look good. The US Open is run by the USGA which puts the game of golf first. They will try to make it challenge the players to the extreme, bringing them to their knees, and making them look human.

SoDak Bronco
04-09-2009, 06:39 AM
****Direct TV owners Question***** So I am wondering about the "extra" coveage you guys get. I am going to watch the Masters online today starting at 3pm-4pm until the ESPN coverage comes on. Do people with Direct TV start watching earlier then the internet coverage at 3 or do they start at the same time??

I would go to a bar and watch if Direct TV gets started earlier. I tried to go to TV Guide and look (channels 701-705) but they don't even show as channels.

Dukes
04-09-2009, 06:40 AM
As Tiger likes to point out, he is more Asian than anything, yet nobody refers to him as Asian.

Just like nobody refers to Obama being white.

Oh and I would take golf with Tiger over sex. Easy.

Garcia Bronco
04-09-2009, 07:17 AM

18 at Augusta without blinking. It probably the most exclusive golf course in North America and proabbly top 10 in the world.

MileHighMagic
04-09-2009, 10:09 AM
I bet Paddy Harrington +1500
$20 to win $300

What channel is it on Sirius?

Anyone that watches the mix coverage on DirecTV let us know which channel the HD feed is on so I can tape it from work on my iphone and if it is cool.

MileHighMagic
04-09-2009, 10:11 AM
SIRIUS XM Radio to Broadcast the 2009 Masters Live Nationwide

--SIRIUS XM hosts will offer daily analysis throughout Masters Week

NEW YORK, April 7, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) announced today that it will offer live hole-by-hole coverage of the 2009 Masters Tournament this Thursday, April 9, through Sunday, April 12, nationwide on XM channel 146 and on SIRIUS channel 209 with the "Best of XM" programming package.
(Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080819/NYTU044LOGO (http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080819/NYTU044LOGO) )
SIRIUS XM will offer listeners extensive coverage of the season's first major championship with live play-by-play from Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA, plus expert analysis every day of Masters Week.
Live broadcasts from Augusta will begin at 12:00 pm ET Thursday through Sunday with SIRIUS XM's John Tautges and Brian Katrek hosting The Masters Today, a daily preview show that will lead into each day's on-course play-by-play. The live hole-by-hole coverage will air from 2:00 pm ET through the end of each day's play giving fans live reports from around the course and access to golfers on and off the leaderboard. On-course coverage will be immediately followed by a nightly wrap-up show, Masters Replay, that will include a recap of the day's action with highlights, analysis and interviews with players.
In addition to the live play-by-play, SIRIUS XM listeners will hear daily talk and analysis by The PGA TOUR Network's lineup of expert hosts.
Every weekday morning, listeners can tune into special Masters editions of the daily talk shows Playing Thru (8:00-10:00 am ET), hosted by T.J. Rives, and Making The Turn (10:00-11:00 am ET), hosted by Peter Kessler.
Tuesday, April 7 (7:00 am ET), brings a new edition of oPINionated, the weekly talk show hosted by popular PGA TOUR member Chris DiMarco and broadcaster Greg Warmoth, featuring DiMarco's thoughts on the week in Augusta. oPINionated re-airs throughout the week.
On Wednesday, April 8 (3:00-4:00 pm ET), John Tautges will host The Masters Preview Show, offering listeners a review of the tournament field teeing off the following day, plus a look back at Masters history.

azbroncfan
04-09-2009, 10:17 AM

You don't think it had anything to do with new equipment allowing players to hit driver/W on every hole? The course was designed to test all clubs in the bag and they had to adjust the course to accomodate newer technology. Scores are still similar to what they once were.

GSRelyea
04-09-2009, 10:47 AM
****Direct TV owners Question***** So I am wondering about the "extra" coveage you guys get. I am going to watch the Masters online today starting at 3pm-4pm until the ESPN coverage comes on. Do people with Direct TV start watching earlier then the internet coverage at 3 or do they start at the same time??

I would go to a bar and watch if Direct TV gets started earlier. I tried to go to TV Guide and look (channels 701-705) but they don't even show as channels.

Direct TV starts at 3:30 - I believe all bonus channels are in HD

Dedhed
04-09-2009, 11:53 AM

Tiger Woods may be black but Augusta has changed because an athlete has come around to force them too.

The half circle under the hoop was added in Basketball because Shaq so dominated the sport that they had to change it.

The mound was added to baseball because hitters (specifically Ruth) so dominated the sport they had to level the playing field.

It has NOTHING to do with Woods being black you dumbass. It has to do with him being SO dominant. Nicklaus, Palmer, Hogan, all were awesome, great, legendary golfers but they were not so dominant against the rest of the field like Tiger is.

Augusta, like almost every other sport worth note, is adjusting to the players who are improving. Like every other sport, the generations of players get better and better. Its not because he is black moron. They would have done it with any golfer who so dominated his opponents like Tiger has.Ever been to Augusta? I'm betting no.

Dedhed
04-09-2009, 11:56 AM
The Masters is run by the PGA. My theory is that they want to make it challenging, but they also have an interest in promoting their players and making them look good. The US Open is run by the USGA which puts the game of golf first. They will try to make it challenge the players to the extreme, bringing them to their knees, and making them look human.
The Masters is not run at all by the PGA. It's run entirely by the Augusta National Golf Club with no affiliations at all with the PGA Tour.

Dedhed
04-09-2009, 12:01 PM

Easy-Four hours on the greatest golf course ever built with the greatest golfer ever to play is an easy choice over 2 minutes with some bimbo.

ayjackson
04-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Easy-Four hours on the greatest golf course ever built with the greatest golfer ever to play is an easy choice over 2 minutes with some bimbo.

2 mins?

baja
04-09-2009, 12:52 PM

Ya I'd golf too if I were you.

Garcia Bronco
04-09-2009, 01:16 PM

Augusta, like almost every other sport worth note, is adjusting to the players who are improving. Like every other sport, the generations of players get better and better. Its not because he is black moron. They would have done it with any golfer who so dominated his opponents like Tiger has.

I would also add the changes in equipment and weight training.

SouthStndJunkie
04-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Ya I'd golf too if I were you.

bwahaha

baja
04-09-2009, 01:31 PM

Now I know where the screen name Dedhed comes from.

Smiling Assassin27
04-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Risky pick -- Weir was pretty bad the last 2-3 years overall (not just the Masters), wasn't he?

T-5 (-4) after 1 round... :thumbs:

BroncoLifer
04-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Well played, sir. Your risky pick is working out.

But Chad Campbell -9 thru 15!!!

24champ
04-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Fans can spot John Daly at Augusta this weekend, even get their pictures taken with him, but it won't be on the course. He's across the street hawking T-shirts and other memorabilia, the New York Post reports.

Daly is ranked 783rd in the world, has no exempt playing status to get into PGA Tour events, said he lost between $7 million and $8 million in sponsorship dollars last year and has no idea where his game is after sitting out the past six months in part because of a PGA Tour suspension.

"I don't have one sponsor right now," Daly told The Post "I'm on the verge of bankruptcy with the bad economy and the loss of sponsors. I don't want to go that route."

Daly, whose weight increased to 280 pounds at one point, had Lap-Band weight loss surgery seven weeks ago and told the newspaper he already has lost 40 pounds. He also is working with Phil Mickelson's former coach, Rick Smith, getting ready to play in Europe in a few weeks. He also says he's working with a therapist to address his personal problems, which have included divorces, drinking and financial issues.

"I've always been down on talking to a shrink, but I'm not ashamed to say I'm doing that right now," Daily told the newspaper. "I've had so many things going on in my life that I need it to help me. He's helped me settle on realistic goals. I've always expected too much out of myself and it's probably ruined my career to this point."

Daly says he badly wants to return to form but won't get ahead of himself. For now, he's standing across Washington Road from Augusta National, selling T-shirts, head covers, hats and practice balls.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=536889

Irish Stout
04-09-2009, 02:55 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=536889

I saw they're still selling John Daly clubs at Target... he should've picked up a few bags of those and sold them with his autograph as well... of course nobody really wants Daly's autograph anymore.

I wish Mr. Daly the best of luck and maybe in the future they'll let him back in the gates of Augusta. Maybe he can become a caddy or sell pimento sandwhiches.

Dagmar
04-09-2009, 08:50 PM
http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/gif/tw16.gif

Dagmar
04-09-2009, 08:51 PM
http://www.cr3static.com/data/gif/tigersmiley.gif

Garcia Bronco
04-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Chad Cambell is eating the field up. But he's bogeyed 11 and 12 and is now at 9 under. TW is at 3, and lefty is going to miss the cut at this rate, but he's got 18 to get back in range.

frerottenextelway
04-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Chad Cambell is eating the field up. But he's bogeyed 11 and 12 and is now at 9 under. TW is at 3, and lefty is going to miss the cut at this rate, but he's got 18 to get back in range.

Tiger gave one back at 9, is -2 overall (as of this moment). Seems conditions are harder today. Tiger has moved from 21st to 12th shooting even on the front half.

Garcia Bronco
04-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Tiger gave one back at 9, is -2 overall (as of this moment). Seems conditions are harder today. Tiger has moved from 21st to 12th shooting even on the front half.

Yeah...the field is moving back.

Garcia Bronco
04-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Tiger and Phil will be playing together tomorrow. Happy Easter.

PaintballCLE
04-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Tiger and Phil will be playing together tomorrow. Happy Easter.

should be fun to watch even though they are most likely out of contention.

happy Easter to you as well.

gunns
04-11-2009, 07:14 PM

2 minutes? Yikes!

Bimbo?

No wonder

PaintballCLE
04-11-2009, 07:25 PM

2 minutes? What are you a marathon man or something??? LOL

The Moops
04-12-2009, 03:48 AM
Perhaps neither have a shot at winning being 7 off the lead, but it will be great theater watching Mickelson paired with Woods!

The Joker
04-12-2009, 04:30 AM
I'd love for Tiger to go out and shoot 63, but I just don't see it happening.

He's never won a major from behind, never mind from a full seven shots back. It's something that's sorely missing from his legacy. Once he gets in front he's more or less unbeatable, but ironically enough Tiger is pretty **** at hunting.

Should change his name to Bull Elk I think.

Hope Cabrera wins it of the top 4, he's a lot of fun to watch. Plays the game like he's not bothered, just goes out and gives it a thump and tries to make birdie every hole.

Dedhed
04-12-2009, 05:50 AM
2 minutes? What are you a marathon man or something??? LOL

I'd be thinking about golf for the first 90 seconds.

Dedhed
04-12-2009, 05:53 AM
Bimbo?

No wonder
I've met a few models and acctresses, and I've had more intelligent conversations with sand.

rbackfactory80
04-12-2009, 05:53 AM
I'd love for Tiger to go out and shoot 63, but I just don't see it happening.

He's never won a major from behind, never mind from a full seven shots back. It's something that's sorely missing from his legacy. Once he gets in front he's more or less unbeatable, but ironically enough Tiger is pretty **** at hunting.

Should change his name to Bull Elk I think.

Hope Cabrera wins it of the top 4, he's a lot of fun to watch. Plays the game like he's not bothered, just goes out and gives it a thump and tries to make birdie every hole.

Yeah I love Cabrera. Since he is at the top I dont see the field coming back to far to Tiger and Phil. Interestingly Kenny Perry has a sick dad, he is trying to win it for his father, and Cabrera is trying to win it fro Seve Ballesteros, who has just underwent surgery for brain cancer. Both have very good causes and I would not mind either of them winning.

PaintballCLE
04-12-2009, 06:15 AM
I'd be thinking about golf for the first 90 seconds.

LOL, hell if i was thinking about golf while doing the deed i would go from 60 seconds down to 30 LOL

PaintballCLE
04-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Phil is making anice little run here.....

baja
04-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Wow did you see that shot by Phil on 6

ludo21
04-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Phil is playing amazing right now. He is not scared by Tiger at all.

If Mickelson can finish around -13, he has a real chance to make this comeback to win.

Dagmar
04-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Lefty is having a ridiculous day!

baja
04-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Tiger gaining some mo.

ludo21
04-12-2009, 01:29 PM
If Tiger can Eagle this hole somehow, he will have a great chance to actually win this thing.

baja
04-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Phil found his mojo again.

baja
04-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Tiger is going to have to work to save par on 14

Dagmar
04-12-2009, 01:48 PM
*Woods hits tee shot*

Caddy: Where is it Tiger? http://forum.football365.com/images/smiley_icons/icon_uhoh.gif

Tiger: Straight http://forum.football365.com/images/smiley_icons/icon_cool.gif

baja
04-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Tiger & Phil shot to both eagle 15

Dagmar
04-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Can't believe lefty missed that!

baja
04-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Tiger set for an eagle on 16 just Wow.

baja
04-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Can't believe lefty missed that!

Oh I can he's done in a few times before ;D

Dagmar
04-12-2009, 02:12 PM
This is an epic afternoon of golf.

baja
04-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Best ever!!

ZONA
04-12-2009, 02:16 PM
What more could you ask for coming down the stretch on the final Sunday at The Masters? Best time I have had watching golf in years.

baja
04-12-2009, 02:44 PM
Good for Perry.

tsiguy96
04-12-2009, 02:50 PM
haha i like shingo

Dagmar
04-12-2009, 03:14 PM
I think Perry just won it.

24champ
04-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Cabrera had a nice putt.

ludo21
04-12-2009, 03:38 PM
too bad the finish by phil and tiger was so sloppy.

It would have been fun to watch Perry sweat a little on these last holes.

24champ
04-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Ludo...Perry is already sweating. If he bogeys on this 18th hole...playoffs are coming up.

24champ
04-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Perry chokes in the last two holes.

Playoffs coming up.

Dagmar
04-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Classic classic Sunday at the Masters.

ludo21
04-12-2009, 03:53 PM
woah, your right! I go to work and get here and now its playoff time.

Masters have been awesome!

DBBBSBS
04-12-2009, 03:54 PM
masters always is great

24champ
04-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Cabrera is done, went into the trees...

Dagmar
04-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Then there were 2.

24champ
04-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Cabrera is done, went into the trees...

Really?

Hilarious!

Garcia Bronco
04-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Great Tourney. WOW.

SouthStndJunkie
04-12-2009, 05:28 PM
I was rooting hard for Kenny Perry to win.

baja
04-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Damn I left after woods and phil went into the club house thinking it was over and perry would win I should know better.

azbroncfan
04-13-2009, 04:49 PM
TW will be in the mix. Lefty might not make the cut

Why wouldn't he be? He plays good and contends pretty much every year there. This thread was full of jumping gun conclusions. Perry has it won, Angel C is done. Got to watch it all.