PDA

View Full Version : Wheeling and Dealing Mock draft

Elway777
04-06-2009, 06:42 AM
The Broncos do alot of Trades in this years draft. They Trade up with Jacksonville with the 12 pick plus a 3 rounder and Crowder for 8 pick.

They trade the 18 pick to the Giants for the 29 pick plus 60 pick. The Giants move up to get a receiver.

They Trade Scheffler to some team for a 3 rounder
They Trade Dumervil for a 4 round pick

Mock Draft 8. Brian Orakpo, The Broncos version of terrell Suggs. He will be the Rush end in 3-4 for the next 10 Years. He also makes Dumervil expendable
29. Conner Barwin: He will be the Sam in 3-4 for 10 years
48. Donald Brown , I love this guys work ethic
60. Ron Brace, 3-4 NT
3a Alex Magee 3-4 de
3b Kevin Barnes,corner for the future
4a. David Bruton, Safety with upside
4b travis Beckum, pass receiving Te
5. Jarrett Dillard, love this guy alot
6. Johnny Knox, fast receiver from small school
7a. Cecil Newton, Run blocking center
7b Tyler Roehl , Physical runner to backup at Fb-Hb
7b

rugbythug
04-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Mods is there a way to declare Elway777 King of the Mock Drafts?

Thanks Elway always fun to read.

BroncoMan4ever
04-06-2009, 01:42 PM
The Broncos do alot of Trades in this years draft. They Trade up with Jacksonville with the 12 pick plus a 3 rounder and Crowder for 8 pick.

They trade the 18 pick to the Giants for the 29 pick plus 60 pick. The Giants move up to get a receiver.

They Trade Scheffler to some team for a 3 rounder
They Trade Dumervil for a 4 round pick

Mock Draft 8. Brian Orakpo, The Broncos version of terrell Suggs. He will be the Rush end in 3-4 for the next 10 Years. He also makes Dumervil expendable
29. Conner Barwin: He will be the Sam in 3-4 for 10 years
48. Donald Brown , I love this guys work ethic
60. Ron Brace, 3-4 NT
3a Alex Magee 3-4 de
3b Kevin Barnes,corner for the future
4a. David Bruton, Safety with upside
4b travis Beckum, pass receiving Te
5. Jarrett Dillard, love this guy alot
6. Johnny Knox, fast receiver from small school
7a. Cecil Newton, Run blocking center
7b Tyler Roehl , Physical runner to backup at Fb-Hb
7b

You lost me on that part. I truly believe that Doom would get us a higher pick than Scheff would in a trade.

Doggcow
04-06-2009, 02:06 PM
I like it, I'd love having like 5 2nd round picks than the 2 first. this year seems weak in the 1st round, and a lot of guys will probably be there in the 2nd.

Anaximines
04-06-2009, 02:08 PM
it would be awesome to get Orakpo

BroncoInferno
04-06-2009, 02:13 PM
I know a rumor popped up a while back, but I don't see us trading Scheffler. I also think Dumervil projects well as a hybrid LB/DE in the new defense. Only way I see that happening is if McDaniels really sees something in Jarvis Moss. That would make Dumervil expendable since they would project to similar roles. But I doubt McDaniels has enough evidence on Moss for him to believe Dumervil expendable. Don't see either happening.