PaintballCLE
04-05-2009, 10:05 PM
Mark it on your calender!

PaintballCLE
04-05-2009, 10:13 PM
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/schedule.jpg

RhymesayersDU
04-05-2009, 10:47 PM
I think only 1 game for me this year, and it's Thanksgiving. So kind of ho-hum for me this year.

But I may need to get fitted for a paper bag to wear over my head a la Saints fans.

Los Broncos
04-05-2009, 11:49 PM
I'll be attending at least one game this year.

broncofan4life
04-06-2009, 05:27 AM
I come off the waiting list this year I'll be at 6 games this year cant wait!!

Ramathorn
04-06-2009, 05:50 AM
Ill be at 3-4 road games. cincinnati, baltimore, washington for sure and Phili is maybe.

Hogan11
04-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Probably just OMane weekend this year as those away cities are pretty unimpressive to say the least. John said something about closing the book on SD as well, so I doubt we make the trip out for that one now.

Next year has away games in both Seattle & San Fran, so an extra game next year could be in the cards to make up for the down year this season....we'll see.

brncs_fan
04-06-2009, 08:30 AM
I am trying to decide whether I want to try and get tickets to the Indy game (only 2 hours from me). Not sure I want to sit through another Indy butt kicking in person though.

GoBroncos DownUnder
04-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Ill be at 3-4 road games. cincinnati, baltimore, washington for sure and Phili is maybe.

Cool, so I'm NOT the only whack-job Bronco Fan thinking about the Phili game! :wiggle:

HILife
04-06-2009, 09:04 AM
if the washington game is in DC I might go get tickets to that game.

Dendave
04-06-2009, 09:11 AM
Next year has away games in both Seattle & San Fran, so an extra game next year could be in the cards to make up for the down year this season....we'll see.

Just curious how you know that...future schedules end this year...did i miss something somewhere?

On August 15, 2001, the NFL announced its scheduling rotation for the next eight seasons (2002-2009). These eight-season schedules will take each team through a cycle of games — home and away — against every other team in the league. In these eight seasons, every team will play every other team at least twice — once home and once away.
Under the new formula, every team within a division will play 16 games as follows:

Home and away against its three division opponents (6 games).
The four teams from another division within its conference on a rotating three-year cycle (4 games).
The four teams from another division in the other conference on a rotating four-year cycle (4 games).
Two intraconference games based on the prior year’s standings. These games will match a first-place team against the first-place teams in the two same-conference divisions the team is not scheduled to play that season. The second-place, third-place and fourth-place teams in a conference will be matched in the same way each year.

After the 2009 season, a decision will be made on whether to continue with the same rotation or modify it.

Dagmar
04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Question. Why is there a TV show for this? Is it compelling viewing?

RMT
04-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Just curious how you know that...future schedules end this year...did i miss something somewhere?

On August 15, 2001, the NFL announced its scheduling rotation for the next eight seasons (2002-2009). These eight-season schedules will take each team through a cycle of games — home and away — against every other team in the league. In these eight seasons, every team will play every other team at least twice — once home and once away.
Under the new formula, every team within a division will play 16 games as follows:

Home and away against its three division opponents (6 games).
The four teams from another division within its conference on a rotating three-year cycle (4 games).
The four teams from another division in the other conference on a rotating four-year cycle (4 games).
Two intraconference games based on the prior year’s standings. These games will match a first-place team against the first-place teams in the two same-conference divisions the team is not scheduled to play that season. The second-place, third-place and fourth-place teams in a conference will be matched in the same way each year.

After the 2009 season, a decision will be made on whether to continue with the same rotation or modify it.

probably here, http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm

but there is a BIG disclaimer on the site that the NFL hasn't made assurances the same pattern will be followed.

Dendave
04-06-2009, 09:38 AM
probably here, http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm

but there is a BIG disclaimer on the site that the NFL hasn't made assurances the same pattern will be followed.

That's what I thought, especially with the talk of adding games. No biggie, I thought I lost a step somewhere and missed it

broncofan2438
04-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Looking forward to it....first year with season tickets

TailgateNut
04-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Looking forward to it....first year with season tickets

Do they come with oxygen masks and bottles?

broncofan2438
04-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Do they come with oxygen masks and bottles?

Nope, taking over for someone this year

broncocalijohn
04-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Probably just OMane weekend this year as those away cities are pretty unimpressive to say the least. John said something about closing the book on SD as well, so I doubt we make the trip out for that one now.

I am figuring we can still get tickets together. I am not sure but I can bet that there will be a ton of tickets available as the Charger "faithful" dump their season tickets yet again. There schedule is horrible for resale value so if they dont go to many games, they will lose a ton of cash trying to recoop it. Don't fret, Mile High West will still be kicking some A$$. Plan it and do it. As for my travels, I have at San Diego as usual and Orangemane weekend. Anyone planning on the Bears preseason game that normally would not have gone?

Dendave
04-09-2009, 02:00 PM
I guess it's been moved to primetime

Schedule Coming April 14, In Prime Time (http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/09/schedule-coming-april-14-in-prime-time/)

Posted by Mike Florio on April 9, 2009, 2:26 p.m.
The NFL has announced that the sheet will be yanked from the 2009 regular-season schedule at 7:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 14.
The schedule will be revealed via NFL Network and NFL.com.
On NFLN, a two-hour special edition of Total Access will be broadcast, hosted by Rich Eisen.

Beantown Bronco
04-09-2009, 02:04 PM
The real question is: how many teams are going to leak their schedules 15-30 minutes beforehand? There are always a handful that seem to do it.

Rock Chalk
04-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Awesome birthday present for me.