PDA

View Full Version : Garcia to Oakland?

Tombstone RJ
04-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Sounds like a Davis move to me. Says alot about Russell too. I mean, if Russell can't beat out Garcia then the faid is in trouble.

Spider
04-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Garcia . I dont get him , he plays well where ever he goes , lays it all on the line every single play . yet he gets around more then I do

Bronx33
04-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Iam sure he will be happy about reconnecting with his boyfriends in sanfranciso.

Paladin
04-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Well, he may be a distraction in the locker room......

j/k

Actually, I agree that he seems to just play ball well. But I guess some people need a "franchise QB" to feel like they have a team......

Bronx33
04-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Sounds like a Davis move to me. Says alot about Russell too. I mean, if Russell can't beat out Garcia then the faid is in trouble.

And yes oakland ruins another youngster. ( go figure)

Spider
04-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Well, he may be a distraction in the locker room......

j/k

Actually, I agree that he seems to just play ball well. But I guess some people need a "franchise QB" to feel like they have a team......

LOL a shot over someones bow no doubt

broncos-rock
04-05-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm wondering if that means Andrew Walter gets released and is he a good project for McDaniels?

Spider
04-05-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm wondering if that means Andrew Walter gets released and is he a good project for McDaniels?

hmmmmmmmm ......

Bronx33
04-05-2009, 04:17 PM

You don't want anything that has been the oakland organization.

Circle Orange
04-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Garcia . I dont get him , he plays well where ever he goes , lays it all on the line every single play . yet he gets around more then I do

I'm thinking Garcie's age is the biggest deal now. He's rather prone to injury (guy is wiry strong, but frail at times). Helluva leader and personality, fiery as all get out. Nearly caused a split in Philly in the locker room, that's why they jettisoned him then.

Circle Orange
04-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Iam sure he will be happy about reconnecting with his boyfriends in sanfranciso.

LOL, I was waiting for that one.

Tombstone RJ
04-05-2009, 04:54 PM

OMG, this would be Al's nightmare...8')

Paladin
04-05-2009, 05:20 PM

Let's see. Would Li'l Abner make good decisions? Strong arm he has. Poor decisions he make. Padawan needs Grasshopper training......

Ummmmmm.........no thanks.

TonyR
04-05-2009, 05:29 PM

You wouldn't take Asomugha? Burgess? Gibril Wilson (now a Dolphin)? Michael Bush? Chris Johnson? Darren McFadden? Fargas? Just to name a few...

Bronx33
04-05-2009, 05:33 PM
You wouldn't take Asomugha? Burgess? Gibril Wilson (now a Dolphin)? Michael Bush? Chris Johnson? Darren McFadden? Fargas? Just to name a few...

it was a tongue in cheek comment :clown:

Dudeskey
04-05-2009, 08:37 PM

Too late, we have Renaldo Hill...

Rohirrim
04-05-2009, 08:42 PM

I wonder how much money Old Greasy is in hock with Russell? Of course, we all know, when the deal doesn't work out for Al he just refuses to pay.

phillybroncosnut
04-05-2009, 08:51 PM

Heres Jeffs Wife. If you can get this being gay, Well.... Smack my a$$ and call me Charlie!!!! :welcome:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x36/GeoFla/carmella2.jpg

Rabb
04-05-2009, 09:11 PM
I know it's the Faid, but damn they ****ed Russell up

we can consider ourselves lucky to be honest, with proper coaching he could be dominating

BroncoMan4ever
04-05-2009, 09:30 PM

as a man married with children, you better hope the wife doesn't see this or you may be getting a throat punch from her.

and if she can deal with you, something tells me she is pretty tough and would probably hit you like a hammer

Spider
04-05-2009, 09:36 PM
as a man married with children, you better hope the wife doesn't see this or you may be getting a throat punch from her.

and if she can deal with you, something tells me she is pretty tough and would probably hit you like a hammer

LOL yeah but thats not what I meant ....... Hell yeah she hits hard , no more cast iron skillets in my house ....... ;D

oubronco
04-06-2009, 07:33 AM

say what you will about him but he's got one HOOOOOOOOOOOOT Woman :thumbsup:

oubronco
04-06-2009, 07:33 AM
LOL yeah but thats not what I meant ....... Hell yeah she hits hard , no more cast iron skillets in my house ....... ;D

:spit:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-06-2009, 08:03 AM

Shanahan worked out pretty well...