NFLBRONCO
04-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Qb not on there? GO ORTON!

Thanks for heads up

skpac1001
04-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Rb: Wells

Wr: Dillard or Thomas

De: Torn here since I don't know how Nolan will want to implement his scheme. If he is going to do the alternating 3-4 and 4-3 fronts with the same personnel like he did in San Fran, then I would think Jackson or Gilbert would have the best pass rush ability at 4-3 end (since I figure the two 4-3 DT's are the NT and Thomas). If we are going to spend alot more time in the 3-4 like he did at Baltimore or substitute personnel before changing fronts, then I would guess a bigger type like Moala.

Nt: I like Taylor as a project/risk. Raji or Baker probably are the best multiple front guys, although I can't see McDaniels taking Baker. I am hoping that Thomas turns out pretty good when he gets his shot at NT because he would be a good multiple front guy.

Ilb: Maualuga if we are doing the changing fronts with same personnel scheme. Brinkley if not.

Olb: I like them all. Orakpo and Cushing I think are a little overrated though.

Qb: Mcgee

By the way, I did this more like favorite players/fits rather then highest rated.

gyldenlove
04-04-2009, 04:05 PM
RB: Moreno

WR: Maclin

DE: Gilbert

NT: Raji

ILB: Jasper Brinkley

OLB: Clay Matthews

QB: whoever is left in round 6.

meangene
04-04-2009, 04:24 PM
RB: Wells, D. Brown

WR: Maclin, Crabtree

DE: Ayers, Hood

NT: Taylor, Miller

ILB: Brinkley, Laurinaitis

OLB: Matthews, Sintim

QB: John Parker Wilson, Painter

NFLBRONCO
04-04-2009, 04:57 PM

Wr: Dillard or Thomas

De: Torn here since I don't know how Nolan will want to implement his scheme. If he is going to do the alternating 3-4 and 4-3 fronts with the same personnel like he did in San Fran, then I would think Jackson or Gilbert would have the best pass rush ability at 4-3 end (since I figure the two 4-3 DT's are the NT and Thomas). If we are going to spend alot more time in the 3-4 like he did at Baltimore or substitute personnel before changing fronts, then I would guess a bigger type like Moala.

Nt: I like Taylor as a project/risk. Raji or Baker probably are the best multiple front guys, although I can't see McDaniels taking Baker. I am hoping that Thomas turns out pretty good when he gets his shot at NT because he would be a good multiple front guy.

Ilb: Maualuga if we are doing the changing fronts with same personnel scheme. Brinkley if not.

Olb: I like them all. Orakpo and Cushing I think are a little overrated though.

Qb: Mcgee

By the way, I did this more like favorite players/fits rather then highest rated.

Cool great effort TY (Not a big fan of Texas pro's they seem to disappoint)

lex
04-04-2009, 05:10 PM

Wr: Thomas/Barden

De: Gilbert/Jackson

Nt: Taylor/Scott/Hill

Ilb: Maualuga/Kruger/McKillop

Olb: Matthews (? roids)/Cushing (? roids)/Barwin/English/Follett/Kruger

Qb: Painter/Reilly/Nate Davis

OL: Mack/Wood

see above