PDA

View Full Version : I was on the fence, unimpressed with both sides, until

thumpc
04-04-2009, 09:17 AM
The player's daddy returned the playbook to Dove Valley. That co****cking cumswilling sack of lock-on uselessness didn't even have his playbook with him in Nashville. Wasn't interested.
When the player told Glazer he thought he would not be traded so soon, but later at camp, Glazer asked "training camp?". No, the bitch said, "minicamp".
I was wrong. I thought they should make him come into the mandatory stuff and his competitive nature would make everything ok. That asshole was gonna go TO on my beloved Broncos. It was not going to get better.
**** the player. **** him right in his dead pancreas.
We are moving on.
I have 70,000,000 times more faith in Bowlen to bring us a championship than Cutler.
Go Broncos. Go Orton and Simms! Go Mc... Go M... Yes! Go McDaniels!

Spider
04-04-2009, 09:20 AM
Yeah the play book is your bible .....new coach coming in , new play book ,and he is off on vacation not studying it ? ....... Unless he sent it over night to his daddy .....

TheDave
04-04-2009, 09:33 AM
I have to be honest.... This bothered the **** out of me too.

This kidd really was done, didn't return the teams or owners calls, left the playbook to the new offense in denver??

Looks like the front office really had no other choice but to move him...

This still sucks...

Popcorn Sutton
04-04-2009, 09:46 AM
The player's daddy returned the playbook to Dove Valley. That co******ing cumswilling sack of lock-on uselessness didn't even have his playbook with him in Nashville. Wasn't interested.
When the player told Glazer he thought he would not be traded so soon, but later at camp, Glazer asked "training camp?". No, the b**** said, "minicamp".
I was wrong. I thought they should make him come into the mandatory stuff and his competitive nature would make everything ok. That a-hole was gonna go TO on my beloved Broncos. It was not going to get better.
We are moving on.
I have 70,000,000 times more faith in Bowlen to bring us a championship than Cutler.

Perhaps a bit more harsh that I am but I agree that it shows the lack of commitment. I am still in shock over this move but I think the initial shock is starting to turn into the realization that it's time to move forward. Jay Cutler decided he didn't want to be here anymore. Period. Now we move on with 4 first round picks in the next 2 years. Hopefully McD and Xanders can hit on those picks.

thumpc
04-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Yeah, it sucks.
Here's one way it won't suck though. If they trade down with a 1st rounder, and pick up even more picks and another 1st next year. By investing in the future this way the Broncos will have established themselves with a "trust" of draft picks. Call it a bond, a 401k... I want to invest wisely and live off the interest. We should always have three or four picks in the first two rounds for here on out, indefinitely. Xanders, God bless his quiet bean countin' ass, could become the loan shark for other teams whenever they're freakin' out and in need of the latest combine magician.
You see, movin' on.:OF1:

theAPAOps5
04-04-2009, 09:51 AM
I wonder if his dad snuck in during McD's press conference and sort of tossed it to the receptionist and then high tailed it out of there. I can see that being the case seeing how they raised Cutler to be such a child.

Rabb
04-04-2009, 09:54 AM
I have to be honest.... This bothered the **** out of me too.

This kidd really was done, didn't return the teams or owners calls, left the playbook to the new offense in denver??

Looks like the front office really had no other choice but to move him...

This still sucks...

yep, kind of sheds some light on who really wanted what here doesn't it

baja
04-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Did he pass his physical yet? I scared the Bears will wake up and realize they gave away the farm of one talented but unpredictable player and fail his physical.

Now I know why Denver pulled the triget so fast with other teams still interested, it's because they got a QB they wanted and all those picks.....

CHANGSTER
04-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Wow, I didn't even put that together when I heard his dad turned in his playbook. I just thought he was a child having his papa doing his business.
Last straw, now I hope he completely eats **** in Chicago.

theAPAOps5
04-04-2009, 09:59 AM
I am sure he did. Usually they don't hold press conferences and interviews with the new team until after they pass the physical. The virus is gone, THE DEAL IS DONE!

thumpc
04-04-2009, 10:03 AM
The Deal Is Done!

baja
04-04-2009, 10:07 AM
They're (Bears) f*cked!

baja
04-04-2009, 10:08 AM
This trade is gonna go down as the beginning of the dynasty.

thumpc
04-04-2009, 10:10 AM
That gorgeous rocket arm will be wasted there. His passes will look like rocks skipping across lake Michigan, or a game of playground 500.

Rabb
04-04-2009, 10:10 AM

I am an optimist by nature, so I have faith they will draft well.

If they hit on their drafts over the next 2 years, this could be the Dallas Cowboys all over again....seriously

thumpc
04-04-2009, 10:11 AM

:strong:

thumpc
04-04-2009, 10:27 AM
Yeah the play book is your bible .....new coach coming in , new play book ,and he is off on vacation not studying it ? ....... Unless he sent it over night to his daddy .....
It tells us that if he even showed up to minicamp, then he was going to suck on the practice field. He wouldn't be able to run plays. His trade value would have plummeted. The player had to go.

Tombstone RJ
04-04-2009, 10:32 AM
The player's daddy returned the playbook to Dove Valley. That co******ing cumswilling sack of lock-on uselessness didn't even have his playbook with him in Nashville. Wasn't interested.
When the player told Glazer he thought he would not be traded so soon, but later at camp, Glazer asked "training camp?". No, the b**** said, "minicamp".
I was wrong. I thought they should make him come into the mandatory stuff and his competitive nature would make everything ok. That a-hole was gonna go TO on my beloved Broncos. It was not going to get better.
We are moving on.

I think this is pretty telling too, Jay wanted out. Also, Jay's interview on NFLN last night was very telling. Jay basically admitted culpability when he said: "I think if both sides had some things to do over, they would...." Really Jay, you mean like return one of Bowlen's phone calls?

Whatever, time to move on...

Spider
04-04-2009, 10:38 AM
It tells us that if he even showed up to minicamp, then he was going to suck on the practice field. He wouldn't be able to run plays. His trade value would have plummeted. The player had to go.

yes sir ....... and I wouldn't know how long it would take Cutler to learn it .... Cut wanted out .So long see ya

thumpc
04-04-2009, 11:08 AM
He had to go, and I really didn't understand that until this morning. I thought he could play for Denver. I even thought some tension would be good for him.
I really like Marshall's reaction too.

s0phr0syne
04-04-2009, 11:10 AM

hahaha, nicely written thumpc.

I can't be the only one who thoroughly enjoyed the dead pancreas part, right?

Punisher
04-04-2009, 11:11 AM

^5

Drek
04-04-2009, 11:12 AM
I am an optimist by nature, so I have faith they will draft well.

If they hit on their drafts over the next 2 years, this could be the Dallas Cowboys all over again....seriously

They already have the better part of a dynastic offense. They just need to add a few more pieces (like a consistent game managing QB).

On defense I expect significant improvement simply because we'll now actually have a real system in place that we'll be drafting for, not some revolving door of half baked defensive philosophies forced to use the left overs of a previous guy's mad science experiment.

I honestly think people are going to be shocked at how quickly this team becomes an elite franchise again.

cdesignmaster
04-04-2009, 11:26 AM
I'm not making any claim to any insider knowledge, but rather than jump to the conclusion that Cutler didn't even have his play book in Nashville, I wondered if there isn't another scenario that no one has looked at.

There were reports that Cutler had already packed and shipped his car back to Denver prior to the announcement of a trade. IF that were true, then Cutler at the minimum was heading back to Denver. I wouldn't trust a moving company with something as important as a play book, but I wouldn't have a problem with FedEx delivering it to my Dad to hold till I arrived.

Then the trade is announced, Cutler heads for Chicago, calls his Dad and have him drop the playbook off at Dove Valley.

Remember, Cutler left Denver on vacation after spending two weeks with McD. At the time he left, there wasn't any rumor of a trade, thus, he wouldn't have any reason NOT to take the playbook with him, especially since at that time, he needed to study the playbook to be ready for OTA that he was planning on attending, until things went South.

Cutler may be many things to many different people, but let's not jump to conclusions and turn him into the Dark Sith over speculations that make no sense.

worm
04-04-2009, 11:29 AM
I wonder if his dad snuck in during McD's press conference and sort of tossed it to the receptionist and then high tailed it out of there. I can see that being the case seeing how they raised Cutler to be such a child.

Wow. Now we are taking shots at Mom and Dad? You guys can hate with the best of them.

First it is suggested that he has mental disorders, then he is an alcoholic, now his Dad and Mom are to blame for the way he was raised. Might as well don a white hood and burn a cross in his yard.

He is gone. The Broncos are moving forward. The rest of you should to. Let it gooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

This franchise will compete THIS year!

TonyR
04-04-2009, 11:29 AM
This might just wake up a few more people who still haven't figured out what a loser Jay Cutler is. Part of me is still mourning the loss of the idealized Jay Cutler, but since that Jay Cutler is a dream and not reality I'm getting to be more and more okay with this. He was never going to be what we hoped he'd be.

Popps
04-04-2009, 11:30 AM
When you say his daddy, do you mean Bus Cook or his actual daddy?

thumpc
04-04-2009, 12:25 PM
His actual daddy.

Garcia Bronco
04-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Chicago Barbie probably couldn't and wouldn't make an appearance at the old compund.

thumpc
04-04-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm not making any claim to any insider knowledge, but rather than jump to the conclusion that Cutler didn't even have his play book in Nashville, I wondered if there isn't another scenario that no one has looked at.

There were reports that Cutler had already packed and shipped his car back to Denver prior to the announcement of a trade. IF that were true, then Cutler at the minimum was heading back to Denver. I wouldn't trust a moving company with something as important as a play book, but I wouldn't have a problem with FedEx delivering it to my Dad to hold till I arrived.

Then the trade is announced, Cutler heads for Chicago, calls his Dad and have him drop the playbook off at Dove Valley.

Remember, Cutler left Denver on vacation after spending two weeks with McD. At the time he left, there wasn't any rumor of a trade, thus, he wouldn't have any reason NOT to take the playbook with him, especially since at that time, he needed to study the playbook to be ready for OTA that he was planning on attending, until things went South.

Cutler may be many things to many different people, but let's not jump to conclusions and turn him into the Dark Sith over speculations that make no sense.
Far from calling the player a Dark Sith, I have much less respect for him than that. If he shipped the playbook back ahead of him, then he would not have had it during the two weeks leading into minicamp.
You see, I really thought Jay had more pride than that. I thought there would be no possible way on this earth that Jay Cutler would show up at minicamp and stink it up, incapable of running the offense. I thought he was a competitor, with football pride.
We dodged a bullet. Arriba McDaniels, Ole!

thumpc
04-04-2009, 12:53 PM
This might just wake up a few more people who still haven't figured out what a loser Jay Cutler is. Part of me is still mourning the loss of the idealized Jay Cutler, but since that Jay Cutler is a dream and not reality I'm getting to be more and more okay with this. He was never going to be what we hoped he'd be.

If he stayed the whole team would be walking on eggshells, wondering when and how he does go TO. I would rather spend my hope on the condition of Marshall's hip than wondering if the QB is gonna be a dick to his own team for no constructive reason.
Viva Pat Bowlen, andale andale!

Bronx33
04-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Paging Mr taco.lostknight.rastaman will mr taco.lostknight,rastaman please report to the closest courtesy phone and explain this one.

enjolras
04-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Cutlers Dad was always the biggest issue with him. Parcells (best team builder in football history) has a few rules about QB's,. For him a Quarterback that brings his dad to practice was a huge red flag. It's apparently not just something Cutler does, but it does seem bizarre to me. Your parents belong in the stands, not actively involved in the game. Your a grown man, act like it.

BlaK-Argentina
04-04-2009, 01:00 PM

Wow, those are EXACTLY my feelings. I actually couldn't care less about him right now and I'm excited to see where we go.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Paladin
04-04-2009, 01:04 PM

Yes, you were. You are sort of creepy and twisted, you know.......

:wave:

Bronx33
04-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Wow, those are EXACTLY my feelings. I actually couldn't care less about him right now and I'm excited to see where we go.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Exactly GO BRONCOS!!!

thumpc
04-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Cutlers Dad was always the biggest issue with him. Parcells (best team builder in football history) has a few rules about QB's,. For him a Quarterback that brings his dad to practice was a huge red flag. It's apparently not just something Cutler does, but it does seem bizarre to me. Your parents belong in the stands, not actively involved in the game. Your a grown man, act like it.
Interesting. Do you know what QBs Parcells was talking about?

gunns
04-04-2009, 01:20 PM

Is that so important, that people realize what a loser Cutler is? He's a Chicago Bear and it's time to refocus. In other words, GET THE **** OVER IT! Many here talk as immaturely as Jay Cutler. I mean how many times can you say **** Cutler or dog on other members of the Mane who have a different opinion from yours. We have truly moved on, GET OVER IT, HE'S A BEAR!

Bronx33
04-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Is that so important, that people realize what a loser Cutler is? He's a Chicago Bear and it's time to refocus. In other words, GET THE **** OVER IT! Many here talk as immaturely as Jay Cutler. I mean how many times can you say **** Cutler or dog on other members of the Mane who have a different opinion from yours. We have truly moved on, GET OVER IT, HE'S A BEAR!

People are going to talk about it gunns and some are still defending jay like he was the victim in this whole thing, people will move on ( but not right now) soon though.

baja
04-04-2009, 01:26 PM
If he stayed the whole team would be walking on eggshells, wondering when and how he does go TO. I would rather spend my hope on the condition of Marshall's hip than wondering if the QB is gonna be a dick to his own team for no constructive reason.
Viva Pat Bowlen, andale andale!

So is that supposed to be Spanish?

HEAV
04-04-2009, 01:29 PM
I just hope Jay finds happiness and grows up.

As for the Broncos let's draft!

thumpc
04-04-2009, 01:31 PM
So is that supposed to be Spanish?
Speedy Gonzales spanish, sabes?

baja
04-04-2009, 01:31 PM

We can get over it easy hey he didn't want to be here remember Quiterson all we need is a good name of Cutler and we done. ;D

thumpc
04-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Vive le Pat!

thumpc
04-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Realizing Jay did force the situation is helping me to get over it. His actions were in part designed to confuse the fanbase, and it worked on me. I was ill about it early this morning, still wondering how and why Bowlen would cave so fast.
Most important, it helps me get behind McDaniels and the team. This Cutler anger is temporary. Soon I'll be as indifferent to him as I am to whatever SOB does on the field on any given Sunday.

TonyR
04-04-2009, 01:55 PM
...In other words, GET THE **** OVER IT!

Um, if that is in any way directed at me I think that was the point of my post. I am "over it" for the most part.

PRBronco
04-04-2009, 02:02 PM
hahaha, nicely written thumpc.

Hahaha yeah I was gonna quote that too, ice cold.

thumpc
04-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Hahaha yeah I was gonna quote that too, ice cold.
Thanks guys. I'll admit though, I don't really know how to **** a dead pancreas.

Punisher
04-04-2009, 02:27 PM
I just hope Jay finds happiness and grows up.

As for the Broncos let's draft!

Draft away Go Broncos!

gunns
04-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Um, if that is in any way directed at me I think that was the point of my post. I am "over it" for the most part.

I'd believe you if you hadn't posted "This might just wake up a few more people who still haven't figured out what a loser Jay Cutler is." Do we need more people woke up to that fact? Look at the number of threads and posts that essentially say the same thing. We've got a draft coming up that for once in an offseason we haven't said everything there is to say. It'll be the Denver Bronco draft with all those picks. My focus is on praying that McDaniels uses them wisely, ala Jimmy Johnson, and we get a defense. Now that's a subject I can be stubborn about and run into the ground. The Defense.

Gort
04-04-2009, 03:16 PM
i've been squarely in McD's corner throughout this, but to be fair to Jay... it is possible that he had the playbook with him in tennessee. there's a company HQ'ed there called FedEx and they have this service called express overnight. basically the way it works is this. you give them some money and your documents and they fly the documents overnight from tennessee and deliver them anywhere in the contiguous USA the next day. Jay could simply have express overnighted the playbook to his dad and had his dad drop it off at Dove Valley the next day. :P

mfisher5648
04-04-2009, 03:29 PM
i've been squarely in McD's corner throughout this, but to be fair to Jay... it is possible that he had the playbook with him in tennessee. there's a company HQ'ed there called FedEx and they have this service called express overnight. basically the way it works is this. you give them some money and your documents and they fly the documents overnight from tennessee and deliver them anywhere in the contiguous USA the next day. Jay could simply have express overnighted the playbook to his dad and had his dad drop it off at Dove Valley the next day. :P

Why not just FedEx it to the Broncos office then if this was the case? Why mail it to you Dad so he has to then drive over and drop it off?

thumpc
04-04-2009, 03:29 PM
No way, he would've shipped it direct to Dove Valley then. The playbook was in daddy's posession the whole time. I have a source, I know it for fact!

Bronx33
04-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Why not just FedEx it to the Broncos office then if this was the case? Why mail it to you Dad so he has to then drive over and drop it off?

cause jay never had it with him.

thumpc
04-04-2009, 03:34 PM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=thead noWrap>Posted By</TD><TD class=thead>Comment</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2369659 width="50%">I was on the fence,... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2369659#post2369659)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>04-04-2009 01:56 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>TDmvp (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=2047)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">classy god should make you watch a loved one die of diabetes ... classless moron ...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Looks like somebody's blood sugar is getting low.

Old Dude
04-04-2009, 03:41 PM
My eyebrows lifted when I saw the Chicago press conference. Cutler stated that he felt Chicago would be a better place for him because it had a longer NFL tradition (true), that it was a bigger market (true) and that the fans were more passionate.

Taking nothing away from Bears fans, which team has the longer string of sellouts? You could say a lot of bad things about Bronco fans ... but lack of passion?

What planet was this kid living on?

TonyR
04-04-2009, 03:42 PM
cause jay never had it with him.

Exactly. He had no intention of every taking a snap for the Broncos again. And yet some still want to blame McD and/or Bowlen for this mess.

TonyR
04-04-2009, 03:43 PM
My eyebrows lifted when I saw the Chicago press conference. Cutler stated that he felt Chicago would be a better place for him because it had a longer NFL tradition (true), that it was a bigger market (true) and that the fans were more passionate.

Probably more bars in Chicago, too...

Bronx33
04-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Notice we don't see rastaman and lostknight and the other cutler apologists on this thread this kinda puts a new light on jays/bus cooks intentions/mindset in this whole cluster**** ( they created).

bronco610
04-04-2009, 03:54 PM

Unfortunately your probabley right. Screw gutlesser !!!

barryr
04-04-2009, 03:54 PM
It's obvious of course, but Cutler has A LOT of growing up to do.

Bronx33
04-04-2009, 03:57 PM

And the bears get to deal with it he just might be a ryan leaf 2.0 he better hope for early success or it could get ugly fast.

thumpc
04-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Quitler can easily will them to 8-8 this year.

thumpc
04-04-2009, 04:04 PM
I mean, The Blade.

barryr
04-04-2009, 04:07 PM
My feeling is still that he wanted out once Shanahan and Bates were let go and he and his agent was looking at any other excuse to request a trade. Not having his playbook pretty much proves this.

gunns
04-04-2009, 04:20 PM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=thead noWrap>Posted By</TD><TD class=thead>Comment</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2369659 width="50%">I was on the fence,... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2369659#post2369659)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>04-04-2009 01:56 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>TDmvp (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=2047)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">classy god should make you watch a loved one die of diabetes ... classless moron ...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Looks like somebody's blood sugar is getting low.

Pathetic.

halfcreek
04-04-2009, 04:26 PM

Jayby

Spider
04-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Actually I have type 2 beetus ...... I didnt find the Pancreas part funny , but i was on board with the rest of his post though ......

Bronx33
04-04-2009, 04:32 PM
I truely doubt thumpc meant to be disrespectful but he should have just let it go and not posted TDmvp neg rep.

HEAV
04-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Speaking of Jay's dad and speaking of double talk...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-090303-jay-cutler-ron-turner,0,523485.story

Fusionfrontman
04-04-2009, 10:18 PM
What did Marshall say that was telling?

thumpc
04-04-2009, 11:53 PM
"Mr. B has a couple of Super Bowl Rings, and I believe Coach McDaniels does, too - and neither Jay or me have any rings, so I'm gonna take the lead of the guys who have the rings...just believe in Coach McDaniels and the direction he's leading us in, and we'll be fine...it means nothing to throw for 4,500 yards, 25 touchdowns and you don't win. Kyle's a proven winner."
Brandon Marshall gives Rich Eisen his take on the trade. (http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f992e3)

~Crash~
04-04-2009, 11:59 PM

for the bears lol... I do think we will suck enough this year that our pick next year might help with our own dynasty

~Crash~
04-05-2009, 12:01 AM
tim tebow time

baja
04-05-2009, 12:05 AM
for the bears lol... I do think we will suck enough this year that our pick next year might help with our own dynasty

Got your tomato sets going yet?

dsmoot
04-05-2009, 06:20 AM
tim tebow time

This is a thread unto itself. No one is talking about him for next year. There are many who think this guy has the intangibles and is a winner.

watermock
04-05-2009, 06:34 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f992e3

What do you expect him to say? He's under the scrutiny of not only Das Furher, but McDummy.

watermock
04-05-2009, 06:35 AM
This is a thread unto itself. No one is talking about him for next year. There are many who think this guy has the intangibles and is a winner.

Ha!

Someone will waste a 3rd on him.

watermock
04-05-2009, 06:38 AM

You meant to say both our picks won't be enough to pick Colt or Bradford, or that McDummy still thinks he can make chicken salad out of chickencrap?

thumpc
04-05-2009, 07:15 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f992e3

What do you expect him to say? He's under the scrutiny of not only Das Furher, but McDummy.
Sure, still, it was very encouraging to see Brandon take the pro team stance.