PDA

View Full Version : Cutler was a douche. And here is the list of douchebag incidents to prove it.

bronco0608
04-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Just look at all the signs we missed over the Cutler era:

* How many times did some opposing NFL player call him a punk? I remember one, but there has to be more than that. For an opposing NFL player to call another player a punk, Cutler HAD to do something to elicit that reaction. You are not a punk for being good; how many times has Peyton Manning been called a punk?

*Matt Wilhelm called Cutler one of the biggest crybabies in the league and that was last year! How in the hell can you be known as the biggest crybaby in the league unless you are doing something to warrant that accusation?

*Cutler demands a trade after his coach gets fired. Where in the world of professional sports have you ever heard of this kind of petulant **** from a player? Few and far between if any.

*Cutler runs to the media bitching after almost getting traded for Matt Cassell. That's not common in professional sports either, is it? Most players say, "it is what it is. It's a business." Cutler, oh the hell **** no. He's got to let it be known how upset he is to the world.

*Cutler doesn't accept Bowlen's calls. Really now, if any child on this board REALLY believes Cutler never passed on Bowlen's phone calls during this fiasco after the history of his childish behavior needs to get a grip and snuggy. That case is closed. Cutler intenionally, like a woman scorned in a relationship, avoided Bowlen's call.

*Cutler lies like a som-of-bitch. First Cutler demands a trade, then denies demanding a trade after **** hits the fan. Team says that they tried to call him, he denies ever even receiving a single damn call from the team! That SOB can't stop lying. And you expect players to follower a liar?

*Cutler throws teammates under the bus. I don't care where you are, if any SOB, no matter how talented he is, even if that SOB is a head hot-dog vendor, talks **** about his fellow employees, guess what, those employees don't like you! Cutler bitching at his receivers, kickers, etc. When did Cutler ever say anything was his fault? When did he ever accept blame for a lose? The most he ever said was, "I got to make better decisions." And that was usually and infrequently on Wednesday after he time to think about eight ill-advised throws. When asked about his latest late season collapse, he tells the reporter to ask the defense why it happened. That's a leader? Really?

*The dude mopes on the field. Mopes! Can you imagine ANY leader getting down on himself? Can the president mope? nope. Can a CEO of a forturn 500 company mope? nope. Can the sanitation manager mope? nope. Leaders can't mope! Its just a fact of life, like women complaining. Leaders don't mope, they LEAD! They don't crawl into shells, they keep charging away. They inspire, face every challenge head on, because if they don't, who will?

*Jay loves the liquor,the beer, the wine. That can't help.

*He's an arrogant loner. Better arm than Elway? bitch, please.

*Why was half the San Diego Chargers yelling at him again, talking ****? Because he is such a great guy? What opposing teams ever yelled at Marino or Elway. Sure, some jackass players tried to get in their heads, but they werent' doing it because they despised them. And what exactly did Jay do for those guys to hate his ass?

*Why didn't Kerry Rhodes, the Jets safety, want him on his team? What in the hell is Jay doing?

*Why did Minny pass on him because elements of the coaching staff said no-way to Jay when their only other option at the time was Tavaris ****ing Jackson? That's some ****. that's damaging.

* Jay telling the world that B-Marsh isn't his favorite guy in the world and he needs to make better decisions? If you are some kind of icon, sure, say that about your teammate. But when you are getting hammered on white russians and blaming your teammates everynight, you aren't exactly the right guy to be telling other teammates to make better decisions, are ya, jay?

* Scott Hastings called him an arrogant little punk. Are we seeing a theme here.

* Then to put a cherry on top, Jay blasts the DENVER FANS and says that Chicago fans are more passionate than Bronco fans.

When's the last time your leader was an arrogant little punk and you respected him?

BroncoBuff
04-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Jay Cutler was a d!ck. But he was OUR d!ck.

:thanku:

Popps
04-03-2009, 11:37 PM
It's funny, I've always said that you can get a pretty good vibe for a player by how the fans react when he LEAVES town.

Sure, there's always a little sour grapes, but you usually get the general truth.

Ever hear any bad words about Champ Bailey from Skins fans?

How about John Lynch when we was released?

Dawkins?

Those teams' fans almost all said very kind things about the player on his way out the door. That's very telling, imo. Why? Because if a guy was a great player and good teammate... fans generally hate to see them go.

But, if a guy is a ****head, or a sub-par talent, or a head-case... you get a lot more chatter on the way out the door.

And, I present you... Jay Cutler.

Don't say we didn't warn you, Chicago.

DeusExManning
04-03-2009, 11:37 PM
I actually liked all of that stuff.

lex
04-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Just look at all the signs we missed over the Cutler era:

* How many times did some opposing NFL player call him a punk? I remember one, but there has to be more than that. For an opposing NFL player to call another player a punk, Cutler HAD to do something to elicit that reaction. You are not a punk for being good; how many times has Peyton Manning been called a punk?

*Matt Wilhelm called Cutler one of the biggest crybabies in the league and that was last year! How in the hell can you be known as the biggest crybaby in the league unless you are doing something to warrant that accusation?

*Cutler demands a trade after his coach gets fired. Where in the world of professional sports have you ever heard of this kind of petulant **** from a player? Few and far between if any.

*Cutler runs to the media b****ing after almost getting traded for Matt Cassell. That's not common in professional sports either, is it? Most players say, "it is what it is. It's a business." Cutler, oh the hell **** no. He's got to let it be known how upset he is to the world.

*Cutler doesn't accept Bowlen's calls. Really now, if any child on this board REALLY believes Cutler never passed on Bowlen's phone calls during this fiasco after the history of his childish behavior needs to get a grip and snuggy. That case is closed. Cutler intenionally, like a woman scorned in a relationship, avoided Bowlen's call.

*Cutler lies like a som-of-b****. First Cutler demands a trade, then denies demanding a trade after **** hits the fan. Team says that they tried to call him, he denies ever even receiving a single damn call from the team! That SOB can't stop lying. And you expect players to follower a liar?

*Cutler throws teammates under the bus. I don't care where you are, if any SOB, no matter how talented he is, even if that SOB is a head hot-dog vendor, talks **** about his fellow employees, guess what, those employees don't like you! Cutler b****ing at his receivers, kickers, etc. When did Cutler ever say anything was his fault? When did he ever accept blame for a lose? The most he ever said was, "I got to make better decisions." And that was usually and infrequently on Wednesday after he time to think about eight ill-advised throws. When asked about his latest late season collapse, he tells the reporter to ask the defense why it happened. That's a leader? Really?

*The dude mopes on the field. Mopes! Can you imagine ANY leader getting down on himself? Can the president mope? nope. Can a CEO of a forturn 500 company mope? nope. Can the sanitation manager mope? nope. Leaders can't mope! Its just a fact of life, like women complaining. Leaders don't mope, they LEAD! They don't crawl into shells, they keep charging away. They inspire, face every challenge head on, because if they don't, who will?

*Jay loves the liquor,the beer, the wine. That can't help.

*He's an arrogant loner. Better arm than Elway? b****, please.

*Why was half the San Diego Chargers yelling at him again, talking ****? Because he is such a great guy? What opposing teams ever yelled at Marino or Elway. Sure, some jackass players tried to get in their heads, but they werent' doing it because they despised them. And what exactly did Jay do for those guys to hate his ass?

*Why didn't Kerry Rhodes, the Jets safety, want him on his team? What in the hell is Jay doing?

*Why did Minny pass on him because elements of the coaching staff said no-way to Jay when their only other option at the time was Tavaris ****ing Jackson? That's some ****. that's damaging.

* Jay telling the world that B-Marsh isn't his favorite guy in the world and he needs to make better decisions? If you are some kind of icon, sure, say that about your teammate. But when you are getting hammered on white russians and blaming your teammates everynight, you aren't exactly the right guy to be telling other teammates to make better decisions, are ya, jay?

* Scott Hastings called him an arrogant little punk. Are we seeing a theme here.

* Then to put a cherry on top, Jay blasts the DENVER FANS and says that Chicago fans are more passionate than Bronco fans.

When's the last time your leader was an arrogant little punk and you respected him?

Wow. Some of you are frighteningly obsessive. Youre like a bitter girl who got dumped as soon as she put out. Have a little dignity.

SouthStndJunkie
04-03-2009, 11:41 PM
Let's move on people.

BroncoBuff
04-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Don't say we didn't warn you, Chicago.

I am lining up these links to bombard you sir .... INCOMING!

Actually, you should be happy now, you got what you wanted. But instead, you seem even more angry. hmmm...

I'm thinking maybe you're like the young guy who complains about his girlfriend, "She's self-centered, she's not committed to the relationship, she's not worth a great guy like me, she's a b****! She should just go along with me and do what I want, SHE'S TOO SPOILED!" ...... and then when she breaks up with you, instead of being happy (a feeling that flows logically from your complaining), instead of that, you're even MORE angry!

Now, how does that compute? hmmm...

Popps ... are you secretly in love with Jay Cutler?

bronco0608
04-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Wow. Some of you are frighteningly obsessive. Youre like a bitter girl who got dumped as soon as she put out. Have a little dignity.

Sensitive, are we?

I DEFENDS JAYS TILLS THE ENDS!! I WOVE HIM!!!

watermock
04-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Jesus, go get a room with Popps.

We just should of made the deal for Cassell and lost our first and gotten him and a first from Tampa then, huh...

lex
04-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Sensitive, are we?

I DEFENDS JAYS TILLS THE ENDS!! I WOVE HIM!!!

Youre the one who's calling Cutler a douchebag.

BroncoBuff
04-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Jesus, go get a room with Popps.

Well, Popps is a male model from Los Angeles, while I'm just a middle-aged lawyer from Seattle.

Sounds like a deal to me!

watermock
04-03-2009, 11:55 PM
I wasn't talking to you, but go right ahead....

DeusExManning
04-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Popps you remind me of a homosexual homophobe who displays total hatred for gays while secretly being gay.

Just admit it. You fell for Cutler and he broke your heart.:thanku:

Florida_Bronco
04-03-2009, 11:59 PM
How about John Lynch when we was released?

Need I remind you of the venom thrown his way when we cut him?

OrangeRising
04-04-2009, 12:03 AM
I don't understand the animosity. Cutler delivered a terrific season last year, and honestly, I rather enjoyed his war of words with Phillip Rivers and that bunch.

In comes some kid coach who decides he will re-make the team in his own image, and you know what? That's ok. Change is the premise why the last coach was fired, but it had better work.

To any rational fan of this franchise, let me ask you; does it make sense to dismantle an offense that was working splendidly when the defense and special teams seem to need the most attention?

Since the Combine, the entire focus of this franchise has been the war of words between the starting QB and the new coach.

Not constructing a plan for re-building this defense and special teams. Not working the phones to work out deals to improve, or change positions in the draft. Not meeting with individual players and developing a new comaraderie, a new identity the team needs to move forward.

No, we're going to play text tag with our franchise QB before shipping him off to the netherlands.

Great three weeks work. now we have Kyle Orton, who, to be fair, seems like a worker bee type. We still have an older defense in desperate need of a re-build. Still no solid D-line, just a few good role players. A #1 WR just out of surgery, no clear starter at RB, and a dart-board mentality of how our shiney new head coach and nearly invisible GM plan to strategize maybe the most important draft since 1982 or 83 when the Elway era began.

Great plan. Can't wait.

24champ
04-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Ever hear any bad words about Champ Bailey from Skins fans?

Yeah he was unfaithful and hit downtown DC often...much like he does here in Denver.

Popps
04-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Popps you remind me of a homosexual homophobe who displays total hatred for gays while secretly being gay.

Just admit it. You fell for Cutler and he broke your heart.:thanku:

Nothing wrong with gay people.

Whiney, emo QBs who don't want to play in Denver? That's a different story.

Sure, I had high hopes for Jay, like anyone. Why wouldn't I have? Bought my son his jersey and thought we had a great QB in Denver. But, I was wrong. Not the first or last time.

Popps
04-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Yeah he was unfaithful and hit downtown DC often...much like he does here in Denver.

I wasn't talking about what the tabloids think about him, but thanks for trying to tear him down. Not a big surprise, really.

I was talking about the FANS, and how the fans perceive the PLAYER.

Keep up.

BroncoBuff
04-04-2009, 12:27 AM

Sure, I had high hopes for Jay, like anyone. Why wouldn't I have? Bought my son his jersey and thought we had a great QB in Denver. But, I was wrong. Not the first or last time.

There is something to this, Popps (not the gender stuff, the "jilted" stuff) .... 3 or 4 guys said it here.

No hostility from me here, but were you maybe secretly hoping Jay would stay? Maybe? Because you're definitely angrier now than before he was traded. That doesn't makes sense ... ???

24champ
04-04-2009, 12:39 AM
I wasn't talking about what the tabloids think about him, but thanks for trying to tear him down. Not a big surprise, really.

I was talking about the FANS, and how the fans perceive the PLAYER.

Keep up.

I didn't mention any tabloid reporting this, the skin fans said this about Champ Bailey after he was traded here.

Keep up.

bronco0608
04-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Is Cutler a habitual liar?

Angelo just better hope Cutler can get on board with (bears offensive coordinator) RonTurner, who told the Tribune in the past that Illinois never rescinded a scholarship because it never offered one to Cutler. Maybe they should get together on this one.

Why is that anyone who comes into contact with Cutler is automatically a liar and has the EXACT opposite to say what Jay has to say.

Broncos never called...Teams says they called 12 times

I never asked for a trade...Team said he did

Illinois rescinded a scholarship offer....Illinois says they never offered one

dbfan4life
04-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Can we linger on the subject some more, please?

Popps
04-04-2009, 01:18 AM
Well, Popps is a male model from Los Angeles, while I'm just a middle-aged lawyer from Seattle.

Sounds like a deal to me!

:rofl:

Dude, you're an attorney?

You should be kicking my ass in these debates. What's the problem? :)

Popps
04-04-2009, 01:20 AM
Can we linger on the subject some more, please?

Oh, you haven't seen nothin' yet.

But, the draft will rescue us, at least temporarily.

It's good drama. That's why we're all here. The best game in the world, best team in the world and a never-ending soap opera to go with it.

Taco John
04-04-2009, 01:37 AM
I need to merge some of these into the "Cutler broke up with you" thread. Some of you sound like one of my ex-girlfriends listing all the stuff that was wrong with me after I dumped her.

Hopefully by draft time, people will be ready to focus on the future.

Taco John
04-04-2009, 01:38 AM
What about that time that Cutler was listening to his IPOD on the sidelines... Let's not forget that one!

Popps
04-04-2009, 01:39 AM
I need to merge some of these into the "Cutler broke up with you" thread. Some of you sound like one of my ex-girlfriends listing all the stuff that was wrong with me after I dumped her.

Hopefully by draft time, people will be ready to focus on the future.

Do you have that list, Taco? Post it. C'mon, just for fun.

;)

Popps
04-04-2009, 01:42 AM
What about that time that Cutler was listening to his IPOD on the sidelines... Let's not forget that one!

What was he listening to, though? That's the real question.

He strikes me as a Linkin Park type. That, or Erasure.

Taco John
04-04-2009, 01:43 AM
Do you have that list, Taco? Post it. C'mon, just for fun.

;)

Hahaha! One of my fatal flaws is that I happen to know everything. :thanku:

Taco John
04-04-2009, 01:44 AM
What was he listening to, though? That's the real question.

He strikes me as a Linkin Park type. That, or Erasure.

That reminds me... I was going to burn a Faith No More cd for my trip to the mountain tomorrow...

Angel Dust never gets old...

watermock
04-04-2009, 01:49 AM
Well, we got our long snapper and safety of the future at last!

And, la-de-da...A QB battle!

boltaneer
04-04-2009, 01:50 AM
It took a while but I'm glad you guys have finally seen the light. :)

UberBroncoMan
04-04-2009, 02:40 AM

It was a bit creepy.

On a side note, Orton is as big a drunky and party animal as Cutler (maybe even bigger), so does that make Orton a douche since it made Cutler one?

A sensible person would look at what happened and realize that both parties were douches... McDaniels AND Cutler.

Drek
04-04-2009, 04:34 AM
Was this thread really necessary? The guy is gone. We got a boat load of compensation in his place. If people try to claim this is some massive **** up then debate it with them in those threads.

But I really don't see the need to start an outright hatchet job thread on Cutler at this point. Other than a lot of losing in '10 I've got no interest remaining in Cutler whatsoever.

HorseHead
04-04-2009, 04:49 AM
Orton: "big drunky and party animal"....

guy got married about a year ago, has settled down, and has got his head screwed on right...teammates loved him, played hurt all year and didn't b-tch about it...

is he the 2nd coming? Probably not, but I gotta admit, I like the guy...is he the starter on Opening Day who knows? That's the fun part...

Meck77
04-04-2009, 05:17 AM
This just in!

Per ESPN Jay Cutler is refusing to report to Bears camp because he said it's too windy and cold in Chicago!

HorseHead
04-04-2009, 05:22 AM
Jay also said that Chicago Deep Dish Pizza blows...he's a thin crust guy...also quoted as saying that Ditka smells like cheese...

rastaman
04-04-2009, 05:41 AM

Popps now you've got to go out and buy your son an "Orton Jersey" before they're sold out!!.....give it break! If anyone, you're the one acting like a spoiled azz fan with your non-stop character assassination and name calling of Cutler. Look who's whinning, biaching, and crying now.

Hey its evidently clear......you're a company man--you love the owner, the management and HC above all else! The players to you are just over paid little monkey's put out the field to placate to your arrogant immature ego!

ENOUGH! Take sometime off now so you you cry and complain about how Orton is stinking up the joint in the very near future.

rastaman
04-04-2009, 05:44 AM
This just in!

Per ESPN Jay Cutler is refusing to report to Bears camp because he said it's too windy and cold in Chicago!

Why is it just 3 years ago.....now seems like 30?

Ironlung
04-04-2009, 06:31 AM
That reminds me... I was going to burn a Faith No More cd for my trip to the mountain tomorrow...

Angel Dust never gets old...

Epic cd. The Real Thing is great too.

vancejohnson82
04-04-2009, 06:38 AM
I'm not going to go this far on it...

Cutler was "feisty" but he also cared about the game....I can't hate any player who cares and gives it 100%

I think he will struggle a little bit in Chicago but I dont harbor this kind of resentment for the guy

Broncos4tw
04-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Aside from the entire trade fiasco, for which I give equal shares of blame to the front office and our new coach, Jay, and his agent, Cutler was not a 'douche,' you are just trying to come up with reasons for everyone to hate him as much as you do.

He never moped, what in the hell are you talking about? He was passionate and did get on his teammates, but I'd rather have that, than a Griese who REALLY sulked, sitting by himself on the sidelines. He did not do this, he went to the coach, he looked at the playbooks, he tried to make it better.

In my mind, people don't like him because he is very much like Favre, including his playstyle, and people have just grown to loathe him (unless you are a GB fan, they loved him).

He was a very solid player, had good work ethic, was liked in the locker room, and when diagnosed with diabetes, he didn't wussy out, he worked harder.

Just let it go already. He is gone, you are not going to accomplish anything by trying to make us irrationally hate him as much as you do. We have Orton now, for better or worse. I am just laughing a little though, at how some folks act like he is some sort of upgrade. You'll be singing a different tune come the middle of next season. We better have ALL other pieces into place, including a much improved running game and a D-line, or it's gonna be a looong year.

McDman
04-04-2009, 07:17 AM
I don't understand the animosity. Cutler delivered a terrific season last year, and honestly, I rather enjoyed his war of words with Phillip Rivers and that bunch.

In comes some kid coach who decides he will re-make the team in his own image, and you know what? That's ok. Change is the premise why the last coach was fired, but it had better work.

To any rational fan of this franchise, let me ask you; does it make sense to dismantle an offense that was working splendidly when the defense and special teams seem to need the most attention?

Since the Combine, the entire focus of this franchise has been the war of words between the starting QB and the new coach.

Not constructing a plan for re-building this defense and special teams. Not working the phones to work out deals to improve, or change positions in the draft. Not meeting with individual players and developing a new comaraderie, a new identity the team needs to move forward.

No, we're going to play text tag with our franchise QB before shipping him off to the netherlands.

Great three weeks work. now we have Kyle Orton, who, to be fair, seems like a worker bee type. We still have an older defense in desperate need of a re-build. Still no solid D-line, just a few good role players. A #1 WR just out of surgery, no clear starter at RB, and a dart-board mentality of how our shiney new head coach and nearly invisible GM plan to strategize maybe the most important draft since 1982 or 83 when the Elway era began.

Great plan. Can't wait.

I'm hostile because I feel like a guy who has been dumped and now I'm praying my ex-girlfriend gets herpes.

Spider
04-04-2009, 07:20 AM
Dumped ? no I am always an azzhole,and i do have a pretty good track record,for hating all things non bronco ............

Ironlung
04-04-2009, 08:00 AM
Aside from the entire trade fiasco, for which I give equal shares of blame to the front office and our new coach, Jay, and his agent, Cutler was not a 'douche,' you are just trying to come up with reasons for everyone to hate him as much as you do.

He never moped, what in the hell are you talking about? He was passionate and did get on his teammates, but I'd rather have that, than a Griese who REALLY sulked, sitting by himself on the sidelines. He did not do this, he went to the coach, he looked at the playbooks, he tried to make it better.

In my mind, people don't like him because he is very much like Favre, including his playstyle, and people have just grown to loathe him (unless you are a GB fan, they loved him).

He was a very solid player, had good work ethic, was liked in the locker room, and when diagnosed with diabetes, he didn't wussy out, he worked harder.

Just let it go already. He is gone, you are not going to accomplish anything by trying to make us irrationally hate him as much as you do. We have Orton now, for better or worse. I am just laughing a little though, at how some folks act like he is some sort of upgrade. You'll be singing a different tune come the middle of next season. We better have ALL other pieces into place, including a much improved running game and a D-line, or it's gonna be a looong year.

Never moped? You better go watch some tape.

telluride
04-04-2009, 08:20 AM
Lifted this comment from a thread on ESPN. If true, it's pretty damning:

Cutler took down his Jay Cutler Foundation web site for kids and Diabetes in the Denver area, and put a Chicago Bear on it... Once again Cutler shows his true side, those Denver kids looked up to him...........now once he was traded he left out of town with out saying a thing to them! Like Elway said, he needs to come to grips! See you later Cutler!

Rohirrim
04-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Jay also said that Chicago Deep Dish Pizza blows...he's a thin crust guy...also quoted as saying that Ditka smells like cheese...

:rofl:

ColoradoDarin
04-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Lifted this comment from a thread on ESPN. If true, it's pretty damning:

Wow, yep, Bears logo and now "under construction"

All the other stuff I didn't care about since he was wearing a Broncos jersey, but that is messed up.

baja
04-04-2009, 09:13 AM
What am I going to do with all the Mexican Pinatta candy he ordered for next Halloween?

baja
04-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Wow, yep, Bears logo and now "under construction"

All the other stuff I didn't care about since he was wearing a Broncos jersey, but that is messed up.

I am soooo glad this prick is gone.

Captain 'Dre
04-04-2009, 09:20 AM

You're saying Popps is J. Edgar Hoover?!? ???