PDA

View Full Version : Come to admit your hypocrisy with Cutler

broncocalijohn
04-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Since last year, I think I was the only Broncos fan who couldnt see why people would defend Cutler and berate Rivers when the one difference in personality and being a QB was that Rivers was a winner and a pro bowler (Cutler got his PB this last season). Sure I stuck my neck out and threw my opinion out without the homerism glasses that 99% of the Broncos poster received. I felt like Adolph Eichmann with only reps from the enemy like 400HZ and other Chargers trolls. I saw the talk and not the walk unlike Rivers who is 100% into the game he plays and shows it. Our guy was mouthing off while getting our A$$es handed to us, not much on studying the photos and notes from the sideline. Only did a thread that had one of the best lines from BroncoBuff of , "Yeah, but he is our D**K!" or to that affect did some finally realize that Cutler, while a good QB, had issues that cannot be screened for homerism. So, all those that are bad mouthing Cutler now even though the clues have all been there, was it pure blinders on for the home team? Time to repent, vent and admit the wrong doings and wash away Cutlerism from your soul. I know some cant bare to admit the evidence and I hope you can soon see the light so we can have a true Orangemane in harmony or until draft time when I hope a Orange 4 Life can give us another Hall of Fame meltdown. Now, back on the high horse......8')

cutthemdown
04-03-2009, 10:38 PM
I was critical of Cutler but also in awe of his ability to throw a football. I thought he could be a great QB but I think Cutler already thinks he is that. It's really hard to get better as a QB when you switch teams and offensive systems. Orton and Cutler both have work cut out for them learning the new terminology and adapting to new styles of offense.

You wonder if Cutler can get much better if he already feels he is an elite QB.

~Crash~
04-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Since last year, I think I was the only Broncos fan who couldnt see why people would defend Cutler and berate Rivers when the one difference in personality and being a QB was that Rivers was a winner and a pro bowler (Cutler got his PB this last season). Sure I stuck my neck out and threw my opinion out without the homerism glasses that 99% of the Broncos poster received. I felt like Adolph Eichmann with only reps from the enemy like 400HZ and other Chargers trolls. I saw the talk and not the walk unlike Rivers who is 100% into the game he plays and shows it. Our guy was mouthing off while getting our A$$es handed to us, not much on studying the photos and notes from the sideline. Only did a thread that had one of the best lines from BroncoBuff of , "Yeah, but he is our D**K!" or to that affect did some finally realize that Cutler, while a good QB, had issues that cannot be screened for homerism. So, all those that are bad mouthing Cutler now even though the clues have all been there, was it pure blinders on for the home team? Time to repent, vent and admit the wrong doings and wash away Cutlerism from your soul. I know some cant bare to admit the evidence and I hope you can soon see the light so we can have a true Orangemane in harmony or until draft time when I hope a Orange 4 Life can give us another Hall of Fame meltdown. Now, back on the high horse......8')

See you at the supper Bowl:sunshine:

Singed Jay Cutler .

Popps
04-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Since last year, I think I was the only Broncos fan who couldnt see why people would defend Cutler and berate Rivers when the one difference in personality and being a QB was that Rivers was a winner and a pro bowler)

Oh, come on, now....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2215679&postcount=21

I hate Rivers, but he's twice the QB Cutler is right now.

broncocalijohn
04-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Oh, come on, now....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2215679&postcount=21

I hate Rivers, but he's twice the QB Cutler is right now.

You were a little later on the stick but proof is in the pudding. You can join as first infantry in the "F YOU JAY!" fan club. welcome aboard. No meetings and no dues.

baja
04-03-2009, 10:52 PM
I was critical of Cutler but also in awe of his ability to throw a football. I thought he could be a great QB but I think Cutler already thinks he is that. It's really hard to get better as a QB when you switch teams and offensive systems. Orton and Cutler both have work cut out for them learning the new terminology and adapting to new styles of offense.

You wonder if Cutler can get much better if he already feels he is an elite QB.

I think Shanahan and Bates spoiled Cutler and he is going to have a hard time taking constructive criticism and not respond well to coaching. That might have happened with MCD all ready in the first few weeks they worked together, might even be the root of all this drama. Going to be interesting to see how he does in Chicago

BroncoBuff
04-03-2009, 10:54 PM
I thought the Rivers stuff was fun ... I don't think it meant much really.

Cutler is a d!ck, we all know that. But Rivers and his cohorts overreacted with the waving ... ROFL!

Man, I am gonna miss that Rivers feud ... :~ohyah!:

Popps
04-03-2009, 10:54 PM
You were a little later on the stick but proof is in the pudding. You can join as first infantry in the "F YOU JAY!" fan club. welcome aboard. No meetings and no dues.

Late, I STARTED the F you Jay thread!

I also took heat back in 07 when I called him Mopey Jay, noting that there was something wrong with this guy's attitude.

I also stated from early on that this kid's mechanics go in and out. Usually fine, but sometimes ****ty. The Bears aren't exactly a QB factory. I wonder how Jay's sloppy habits are going to be dealt with in Chicago? (Or not.)

BroncoBuff
04-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Only did a thread that had one of the best lines from BroncoBuff of , "Yeah, Cutler is a d!ck, but he is our D**K!" or to that affect did some finally realize that Cutler, while a good QB, had issues that cannot be screened for homerism.

ROFL! I only saw you said this after I posted above, and it just so happens I nearly said it again. ;D

Blart
04-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Rivers is a twat

BroncoBuff
04-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Late, I STARTED the F you Jay thread!

I also took heat back in 07 when I called him Mopey Jay, noting that there was something wrong with this guy's attitude.

I also stated from early on that this kid's mechanics go in and out. Usually fine, but sometimes ****ty. The Bears aren't exactly a QB factory. I wonder how Jay's sloppy habits are going to be dealt with in Chicago? (Or not.)

"Sloppy habits"? Sheesh, you are OUT there.

You really must start a "HE-MAN JAY-HATING CLUB" or something ... get an outlet for that stuff. Why still upset? You got what you wanted, you should actually be gloating ...

watermock
04-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Two of our last 3 drafts were outstanding.

THAT was finally fixed, along with LT, WR's, and QB.

Signed:

Jake

watermock
04-03-2009, 11:06 PM

Wrong, I called him Mopey Jay first. Go on, your on a roll.

broncocalijohn
04-03-2009, 11:06 PM
Popps, the thread is on Jay's actions of personality not mechanics. You showed a post from the last game of the season so I said you were late to the party. If you had a sooner example, I will step down and make you Emperor of the F YOU JAY! fan club. I will not palm you to a nice breeze though. Blart can do that grunt work. TDMVP can do it too since he neg repped me on this thread for liking the Stray Cats.

Popps
04-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Popps, the thread is on Jay's actions of personality not mechanics. You showed a post from the last game of the season so I said you were late to the party. If you had a sooner example, I will step down and make you Emperor of the F YOU JAY! fan club. I will not palm you to a nice breeze though. Blart can do that grunt work. TDMVP can do it too since he neg repped me on this thread for liking the Stray Cats.

Yea, the only thing I could offer is my Mopey Jay posts, which I believe were in 07. But, you can head up the anti-fan club, that's fine with me.

Oh, and that dude neg-repped me like 40 times yesterday, talking about killing me and ****. Pretty stable guy, it sounds like.

watermock
04-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Yea, the only thing I could offer is my Mopey Jay posts, which I believe were in 07.

Wrong, but you sure ran with it.

Popps
04-03-2009, 11:18 PM
"Sloppy habits"? Sheesh, you are OUT there.

You really must start a "HE-MAN JAY-HATING CLUB" or something ... get an outlet for that stuff. Why still upset? You got what you wanted, you should actually be gloating ...

Upset? These are the same observations I made for the last couple of years.
The guy went in and out of good mechanics. He threw off his back foot too often and got lazy when he was in mopey-mode.

This isn't new stuff, Buff. I'm not sure why you're treating it as such.

As for gloating, I'm just happy we can move onto rooting for players that want to play for my Broncos again. As I've said, don't let me stop you from following Jay into Chicago.

Popps
04-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Wrong, but you sure ran with it.

True. He actually turned out to be a terrific guy.

My bad.

Taco John
04-03-2009, 11:21 PM
It's funny watching people dog pile eachother on the "I hated Jay all along more than you" train... The usual front runners doing their usual front running.

BroncoBuff
04-03-2009, 11:22 PM
As for gloating, I'm just happy we can move onto rooting for players that want to play for my Broncos again. As I've said, don't let me stop you from following Jay into Chicago.

"You're either with us or against us," is that it?

Don't let me stop you from following W to Dallas, my friend.

Popps
04-03-2009, 11:25 PM
"You're either with us or against us," is that it?

Don't let me stop you from following W to Dallas, my friend.

Hey, you know I'm a fan first, Buff. I don't make any apologies for it.

Want to talk politics, and you won't find anyone more independent and non-partisan.

But, this isn't politics, this is football. I'm a Broncos fan and Jay Cutler didn't want to play for my team. So, forgive me if my reaction is one of slight agitation.

Atwater His Ass
04-03-2009, 11:40 PM
It's funny watching people dog pile eachother on the "I hated Jay all along more than you" train... The usual front runners doing their usual front running.

Yeah, it's getting pretty deep in here.

Popps
04-04-2009, 12:10 AM

Taco, there was a bit of tongue in cheek fun going on here. Sorry man. A guy who didn't want to play for the Broncos is gone. Some fans may have a little fun with that.

Try your best to deal.

cutthemdown
04-04-2009, 12:49 AM
Hey, you know I'm a fan first, Buff. I don't make any apologies for it.

Want to talk politics, and you won't find anyone more independent and non-partisan.

But, this isn't politics, this is football. I'm a Broncos fan and Jay Cutler didn't want to play for my team. So, forgive me if my reaction is one of slight agitation.

I'm about ready to make a no more politics pledge on the mane. Time to commit 100% to being a Broncos fan first when it comes to the mane.

TDmvp
04-04-2009, 12:51 AM
I'm about ready to make a no more politics pledge on the mane. Time to commit 100% to being a Broncos fan first when it comes to the mane.

Without LA that whole forum has basically became a ad for Gaffs book...
and jew hate .

Popps
04-04-2009, 12:52 AM

Good call.

Talk about a fruitless mission. (Mane Politics)

There are some smart folks here, politically. (Taco being one of them, believe it or not!)

But, too much BS to wade through. Besides, we have plenty of football stuff to argue about. :)

cutthemdown
04-04-2009, 12:53 AM
I've never hated a Bronco player while he was on the team really. Pissed off at poor play but I'm fickle I admit it. I love it when the win period. I could care less about 4500 yrds and the pro bowl when you let Rivers kick your ass last game of yr and steal playoffs from you. Not to mention how poorly Jay played vs the Bills with playoffs on the line.

It's simple for me Broncos helmet on your head I love you. Broncos helmet not on your head you can get both legs broke on same play, I could care less.

I loved Cutler, now I hate Cutler, end of story.

At least Bears games will be fun to watch.......I hope.

TDmvp
04-04-2009, 12:55 AM
TJ on Fox news FTW ...

cutthemdown
04-04-2009, 01:01 AM
Good call.

Talk about a fruitless mission. (Mane Politics)

There are some smart folks here, politically. (Taco being one of them, believe it or not!)

But, too much BS to wade through. Besides, we have plenty of football stuff to argue about. :)

For sure there are smart people on the mane. I get impressed by some of the liberal arguments people have in the political room. Remember though you can be crazy and intelligent at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just say it no more politics for me until the Broncos win a playoff game. From this point on in the mane I'm 100% football. I hope a ton of you will join me. Every wasted post on politics could be used to talk football, share information and thoughts on the Broncos, for sure argue who is right and wrong. But at least we would all be Broncos fans instead of what we have become.

A bunch of people fighting all the time and calling each other stupid or worst. That's not what being a Broncos fan is all about. Not to me it isn't.

I'm more guilty then most of this. I spend more time making fun of and fighting with Spider then I do talking about the Broncos and how much I love them. You know what? I don't think Spider and I have had one argument over football or how much we want Broncos to kick ass.

I'm through with it. I'll be in Denver for a game this yr, I will be at SD, I'm going to buy a bunch of jersey's, t-shirts, all with Broncos on the them. No players names, only the colors!!!!!!!! New broncos hats, new Broncos everything. I love the Broncos and Jay Cutler can kiss my Orange ass.

More passionate in Chicago huh Jay Cuter? **** you we will see you someday and you will pay.

gyldenlove
04-04-2009, 03:32 AM

I love these guys who still think the QB is more important in terms of winning or losing than the 20 other starters.

Well, if you want the best QB in the league then go worship at the altar of Kerry Collins, of course that you would make your world collapse wouldn't it.

Meck77
04-04-2009, 05:08 AM
I hope a Orange 4 Life can give us another Hall of Fame meltdown. Now, back on the high horse......8')

O4life called it!

I guess some people might have to start complaining about winning ugly again.

We tried losing pretty for a few years. Wasn't much fun.