PDA

View Full Version : Link to B-Marsh Vid on Cutler from NFLN

UberBroncoMan
04-03-2009, 08:48 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f992e3

Everyone has hit on how he says if you throw for 4,500 yards and 25 TD's it means nothing if you don't win, and how Kyle is a proven winner. Also the whole following the guy with the rings thing has been hit on a lot.

But Marshall also said "I've played in Chicago and I HATED IT"

aka. Chicago sucks.

He also made it clear that in his opinion it was the rest of the offense that made Cutler look so good.

He made some really big jabs at Cutler in this vid. Marshall really wanted to set some Peyton Manning/Marvin Harrison records with Cutler and he knows he will never get that opportunity now.

Anyway enjoy the link for those who didn't see it.

DB_champ24
04-03-2009, 09:03 PM
I like the attitude of just win and all that matters is winning

Winning> Stats

ColoradoDarin
04-03-2009, 09:08 PM
I still wish he would have said "Jay's not my favorite person right now"

:)

Broncobuddy7
04-03-2009, 09:13 PM
I like how he said that Bowlen and McDaniels both have a couple of rings while Jay and himself have none. "I'm gonna take the lead of the guy(s) who have the rings."

cutthemdown
04-03-2009, 09:16 PM
For all Brandons problems it's hard not to like the guy. He seems sincere and very coachable. I hope he can get to 100% but hip surgery sort of a worry.

DHallblows
04-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Really great interview. Regardless of the stupid **** he does, Brandon sounds like a smart, mature young man. Now idk how much was straight up scripted and couldn't BE messed up hahaha (I guess we'll have to see how he feels off-cuff after a home loss ROFL!) but great all around interview!

broncolife
04-03-2009, 09:59 PM
I wonder if deep inside Brandon is hating this because he wont have qb that continues to lock on to him during his contract year.