PDA

View Full Version : Wheres cutlerfan?

Rock Chalk
04-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Remember that guy? Showed up, only talked about Cutler, only defended Cutler when he was criticized. Never talked about any other players?

Cutler's beckyj4 (oh you old skoolers will know who IM talking about).

Broncosfreak_56
04-03-2009, 04:11 PM
In chicago giving cutler a blowjob.

Rohirrim
04-03-2009, 04:11 PM
He's somewhere trying on Bears jerseys.

BMarsh615
04-03-2009, 04:12 PM
He is right here man. http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/thread/1522498.aspx

Bronx33
04-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Probably here under a new name or he has a gun in his mouth.

Kaylore
04-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Yeah he was a fan of his at vandy and followed him to the pros. He's if nothing else consistent in his fandom.

Punisher
04-03-2009, 04:15 PM
He is right here man. http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/thread/1522498.aspx

This whole thing makes me sick....

Rock Chalk
04-03-2009, 04:19 PM
This whole thing makes me sick....

I hear the Windy City is nice for pussies like yourself.

Punisher
04-03-2009, 04:26 PM
I hear the Windy City is nice for pussies like yourself.

Mile High for life my friend,it's time for the $hit storm in Denver Tho you should be smart and get a big umbrella like myself.

extralife
04-03-2009, 04:36 PM
I like how we have now come to the point where if you think trading a franchise quarterback is a bad idea you are a pussy and/or not a fan. Personally, I think it just makes you "not an idiot," but I guess that no longer flies around here. Maybe I'll amuse myself and dig up six month old quotes from some of the same people stubbornly screaming about how we never needed Cutler anyway.

Face it, we ****ed up all around. This is not and ideal situation.

Rock Chalk
04-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Mile High for life my friend,it's time for the $hit storm in Denver Tho you should be smart and get a big umbrella like myself.

This wont be worse than the year after Elway retired.

Or the Wade Phillips years.

Shanahan left the cupboard bare. Then Jay Choker decided he didnt want to be here anymore so, work is cut out for the team, but it wont be a ****storm adn even if it is, **** is pretty heavy I'd want more than an umbrella.

Rock Chalk
04-03-2009, 04:42 PM
I like how we have now come to the point where if you think trading a franchise quarterback is a bad idea you are a p***Y and/or not a fan. Personally, I think it just makes you "not an idiot," but I guess that no longer flies around here. Maybe I'll amuse myself and dig up six month old quotes from some of the same people stubbornly screaming about how we never needed Cutler anyway.

Jay Choker is not a franchise QB.

Get over it.

extralife
04-03-2009, 04:43 PM
I'm sure you were saying that in September. Why is it always the idiots that have a million posts around here.

Kaylore
04-03-2009, 04:45 PM

No we didn't. Cutler chose to act this way. I know many of you believe you can control people, but you can't. Especially someone like Cutler. By all accounts the compensation we got was a pretty nice haul, all things considered. Is it the ideal ending? No. But we got something back and can move on. Saying we failed at all levels is premature at best and ignorant at worst.

Punisher
04-03-2009, 04:47 PM

Get over it.

LMAO Yea right

Bronx33
04-03-2009, 04:47 PM
I'm sure you were saying that in September. Why is it always the idiots that have a million posts around here.

Congrats! you're an idiot in under 600!!!

Punisher
04-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Ok beside all the b!tching and mourning,everyone knows where a crappy team without Cutler,Now we Can't afford a bad draft day...

lizzard123
04-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Remember that guy? Showed up, only talked about Cutler, only defended Cutler when he was criticized. Never talked about any other players?

Cutler's beckyj4 (oh you old skoolers will know who IM talking about).

I think he was at Dove Valley today turning in a playbook.

Bronx33
04-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Ok beside all the b!tching and mourning,everyone knows where a crappy team without Cutler,Now we Can't afford a bad draft day...

Well iam going to reserve judgement until i see them play. (seems logical)

PRBronco
04-03-2009, 04:56 PM
For that matter, how is broncofan2438 taking this?

Bronx33
04-03-2009, 04:59 PM

He was here with urine soaked jeans awhile ago.

Punisher
04-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Well iam going to reserve judgement until i see them play. (seems logical)

Yea I should not pass judgment myself but i have a real bad feeling about this trade,I also had a bad feeling about the Champ trade too.But trading a FRAN QB is a big step back..

Bronx33
04-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Yea I should not pass judgment myself but i have a real bad feeling about this trade,I also had a bad feeling about the Champ trade too.But trading a FRAN QB is a big step back..

It also could be the best thing to happen to the broncos too ya never know.

Punisher
04-03-2009, 05:09 PM
It also could be the best thing to happen to the broncos too ya never know.

Well will see ^5 Thanks for the cooling down

Los Broncos
04-03-2009, 05:11 PM

He is having a big sale on Craigslist full of Bronco gear.

#1Cutlerfan
04-03-2009, 05:19 PM
When Bowlen hired McD from the land of cheaters (Patsies)...This is what we end up with...a huge mess...Bowlen NEVER would have allowed John Elway to be run out of town and that's basically what he has done by Hiring and siding with McD! Jay Cutler was the 3rd best quarterback in the NFL in 2008 and was only getting better (HE WAS IN THE PRO BOWL IN HIS 2ND YEAR PLAYING FULLTIME) I mean, what more could you want from a franchise quarterback!! I'm sick to death of all you people who keep blaming Jay Cutler. He didn't start this mess, and Mike Shanahan told them "don't mess with the offense, just go get a good defense", and what is the first thing that moron McD does, messes with the offense! Don't look for any Superbowl Championships, let alone playoffs, with, McD at the helm. He will be out of here as fast as he came in, and good riddance, when he's gone!

broncofan2438
04-03-2009, 05:23 PM

Hey cmon....why is this about me now? Actually I just got my Dawkins jersey in the mail today....so it can't be that bad

Los Broncos
04-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Hey cmon....why is this about me now? Actually I just got my Dawkins jersey in the mail today....so it can't be that bad

Didn't you hear, Dawkins was actually traded today.

Punisher
04-03-2009, 05:30 PM
When Bowlen hired McD from the land of cheaters (Patsies)...This is what we end up with...a huge mess...Bowlen NEVER would have allowed John Elway to be run out of town and that's basically what he has done by Hiring and siding with McD! Jay Cutler was the 3rd best quarterback in the NFL in 2008 and was only getting better (HE WAS IN THE PRO BOWL IN HIS 2ND YEAR PLAYING FULLTIME) I mean, what more could you want from a franchise quarterback!! I'm sick to death of all you people who keep blaming Jay Cutler. He didn't start this mess, and Mike Shanahan told them "don't mess with the offense, just go get a good defense", and what is the first thing that moron McD does, messes with the offense! Don't look for any Superbowl Championships, let alone playoffs, with, McD at the helm. He will be out of here as fast as he came in, and good riddance, when he's gone!

I'll be sure to sig this

Bronx33
04-03-2009, 05:34 PM

One ( i quit the broncos) tantrum stays with you forever you made your bed now sleep in it. :flower:

Shoemaker
04-03-2009, 05:37 PM
I mean, what more could you want from a franchise quarterback!!

I want my franchise quarterback to lead us to the playoffs by winning one game in the last three, not play three of his worst games of the season.

I want my franchise QB to think before he speaks, not b**** about the owner's offseason decisions the first chance he gets and whine when his boy-toy QB coach leaves.

I want my franchise QB to understand that football is a business, not think he is above the team or think he is untradeable.

I want my franchise QB to keep level head when asked about trade rumours, not flip out and leave town at the first sign of trade rumours, ignore his new coach, and blab to the media the first chance he gets.

I want my franchise QB to give his coach and owner the courtesy of a one-on-one meeting, not insist that his slimeball, drama-causing agent be present at every phonecall and meeting with his owner and new coach.

I want my franchise QB to show up and practice with his teammates when he claims that they're the reason he plays, not stay in Tennessee and pout.

I want my franchise QB to pick up his phone when the owner of the team paying him millions of dollars to play football calls, not ignore him like a scorned lover.

I want my franchise QB to at be honest with his fans, not blatantly lie and claim he didn't want to be traded after formally requesting a trade about two weeks earlier.

And I want my franchise QB to be respectful and gracious to his old town even in an ugly situation like this, not turn his back on the fans of his former team and insult their dedication or passion at his first press conference with his new team.

But maybe I'm asking for too much in a franchise QB. At least he can throw a pretty pass.

Rock Chalk
04-03-2009, 05:38 PM

Yet Bowlen was ultimately the one that ran Cutler out of town which just goes to show you Cutler is neither John Elway or a franchise QB.

Bronx33
04-03-2009, 05:41 PM
I want my franchise quarterback to lead us to the playoffs by winning one game in the last three, not play three of his worst games of the season.

I want my franchise QB to think before he speaks, not b**** about the owner's offseason decisions the first chance he gets and whine when his boy-toy QB coach leaves.

I want my franchise QB to understand that football is a business, not think he is above the team or think he is untradeable.

I want my franchise QB to keep level head when asked about trade rumours, not flip out and leave town at the first sign of trade rumours, ignore his new coach, and blab to the media the first chance he gets.

I want my franchise QB to give his coach and owner the courtesy of a one-on-one meeting, not insist that his slimeball, drama-causing agent be present at every phonecall and meeting with his owner and new coach.

I want my franchise QB to show up and practice with his teammates when he claims that they're the reason he plays, not stay in Tennessee and pout.

I want my franchise QB to pick up his phone when the owner of the team paying him millions of dollars to play football calls, not ignore him like a scorned lover.

I want my franchise QB to at be honest with his fans, not blatantly lie and claim he didn't want to be traded after formally requesting a trade about two weeks earlier.

And I want my franchise QB to be respectful and gracious to his old town even in an ugly situation like this, not turn his back on the fans of his former team and insult their dedication or passion at his first press conference with his new team.

But maybe I'm asking for too much in a franchise QB. At least he can throw a pretty pass.

Bravo! new guy! :thumbs:

listopencil
04-03-2009, 06:14 PM
I like how we have now come to the point where if you think trading a franchise quarterback is a bad idea you are a p***Y and/or not a fan. Personally, I think it just makes you "not an idiot," but I guess that no longer flies around here. Maybe I'll amuse myself and dig up six month old quotes from some of the same people stubbornly screaming about how we never needed Cutler anyway.

Go back to the draft and look up the responses. As I recall I was not happy about drafting him.

extralife
04-03-2009, 06:51 PM
I don't care what you thought about drafting him. What did you think about him in September and October, or even November and December? Probably that we had a potentially great quarterback, and that his value and potential gave us a direction to be true contenders in a few year's time. Because, you know, that was the prevailing opinion around here for quite some time.

Now it's all "what, ho--NFL teams don't need a QB anyway! What you need is a domineering coach and clueless leadership to engender a sense of desperation that binds your team together, hoping that is enough to overcome severe talent deficiencies, and a lack of a team strength or identity!"

Circle Orange
04-03-2009, 06:54 PM

Get over it.

It's the era of packaged superstardom. Like Kool Aid, just add water and stir. And the more people repeat it, the truer it becomes. Ergo, saying it a thousand times makes it ten more times right than a hundred.

Not bad...you don't even need a winning record to be a superstar these days. Wonder what they call guys with playoff wins?!

PRBronco
04-03-2009, 07:01 PM

You're here still! Good on you! ^5

2KBack
04-03-2009, 07:04 PM
I don't care what you thought about drafting him. What did you think about him in September and October, or even November and December? Probably that we had a potentially great quarterback, and that his value and potential gave us a direction to be true contenders in a few year's time. Because, you know, that was the prevailing opinion around here for quite some time.

Now it's all "what, ho--NFL teams don't need a QB anyway! What you need is a domineering coach and clueless leadership to engender a sense of desperation that binds your team together, hoping that is enough to overcome severe talent deficiencies, and a lack of a team strength or identity!"

Alec has voiced his opinion on Cutler consistantly, as have a few of us. While we have rooted for denver in every game, many of us have never been convinced by Cutler.

extralife
04-03-2009, 07:52 PM
It's the era of packaged superstardom. Like Kool Aid, just add water and stir. And the more people repeat it, the truer it becomes. Ergo, saying it a thousand times makes it ten more times right than a hundred.

Not bad...you don't even need a winning record to be a superstar these days. Wonder what they call guys with playoff wins?!

I like how the anti-Cutler arguments ALWAYS includes both oppositional statements that "Cutler doesn't have a winning record" and "individuals don't win games, TEAMS do."

Can you point out the logical fallacy in this one, kids?

Circle Orange
04-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Yet Bowlen was ultimately the one that ran Cutler out of town which just goes to show you Cutler is neither John Elway or a franchise QB.

Yup. Cutler never was Elway, no matter how many 'points' people strain in order to compare. Actually, Cutler had it right. He said you could pretty much compare any first rounder to John. Cutler himself said he wasn't Elway, but no one listened to that either. This chasing of the holy grail will be the end of us all. :flower:

Dude had a few brain cells that day.

Drek
04-03-2009, 08:01 PM
I like how the anti-Cutler arguments ALWAYS includes both oppositional statements that "Cutler doesn't have a winning record" and "individuals don't win games, TEAMS do."

Can you point out the logical fallacy in this one, kids?

I think the source of the argument is that the "franchise QB" mindset is not just a horribly inaccurate description of Cutler as a player, but also that in most situations it is really only being applied to guys who play on complete teams and accept their role as just another guy on that team.

Roethlisberger, Eli Manning, and Tom Brady all go out of their way to identify as just another guy on the team despite their hype, and to give credit to the other players well before themselves.

Peyton Manning is just about the only guy in the NFL today who is a true stand alone franchise QB who creates wins nearly single-handedly. He's not only one of the most dedicated players of all time, but his team got significantly better when he took on more of a team role.

Cutler has done just the opposite, touting the "franchise quarterback" label when he's done nothing to earn it on or off the field.

watermock
04-03-2009, 08:07 PM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2128/cutlersigsmall.jpg................

listopencil
04-03-2009, 08:14 PM

No, you're dead wrong. I thought he was pretty good and it didn't matter because our D was a big pile of ****. Gee, maybe that's why I've had "_enver _onkey _efense" as my avatar line for months.

Wow. Drama Queen much? Because now it's all,"Maybe we can actually build a team with these picks. One that includes a Defense."

UberBroncoMan
04-03-2009, 08:30 PM
I believe Cutlerfan also WORKS at Vandy and has even met/hung with Jay a few times etc.

No clue why people are pissed to see him over at the Bears forum now.

His name is what he is. No reason to get mad at him over it. He's not a Broncos fan... and get this... he's not a Bears fan.

HE'S A CUTLER FAN!

BroncsRule
04-03-2009, 08:31 PM

Well, in the case of Jake Plummer, it was "Moron", "Dolt", and "The Root of the Problem".

But hey, he's got Moxie!:thumbsup:

I was wondering BTW, is the mountain man beard the only requirement for Moxie, or is it only part of the equation?

Rock Chalk
04-03-2009, 08:36 PM
I believe Cutlerfan also WORKS at Vandy and has even met/hung with Jay a few times etc.

No clue why people are pissed to see him over at the Bears forum now.

His name is what he is. No reason to get mad at him over it. He's not a Broncos fan... and get this... he's not a Bears fan.

HE'S A CUTLER FAN!

I dont recall anyone being pissed.

I put the guy on ignore when I realized he didnt giv e a**** about the Broncos but was just interested in Cutler.

You werent around for the Griese years so you wouldnt know my reference to beckyj4. Many of the people in this thread WERE around for those years and knew exactly what I was referring to. This thing called beckyj4, talked solely about Griese all the time anytime. When he was kicked the **** out of Denver, this thing moved on (to Tampa Bay boards) and when he was kicked out of Tampa Bay that thing moved on to Chicago.

Cutlerfan was just another one of those. This thread was supposed to just be a good ole reminder of the original douche bag fan of a player, beckyj4.

Taco John
04-03-2009, 08:58 PM
I love how everybody's talking about Cutler like a scorned lover.

He's gone folks. He isn't coming back. We can talk about other things now.

theAPAOps5
04-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Taco, come on we aren't going to drop the Cutler talk until the season starts and even then he will always come up in discussion just like Denver's others failed QB's do. Yeah it will die down but things are still fresh with him.

tonngo0
04-03-2009, 09:14 PM
I am a Broncos fan, and I put in my 2 cents.
1. I think Bowlen fired Shannahan 1 year too early, I think Shanny deserved another year to get it right.

2. I think Bowlen was too rush to hire McD as a head coach, at first I thought McD was ok, but after McD fumbling with the Cutler situation I think McD was too inexperience. By trading Cutler, I think the Broncos next two years win no more than 4 games. Right now, I pretty much expect the Broncos will be last in the division.

scttgrd
04-03-2009, 09:55 PM
I am a Broncos fan, and I put in my 2 cents.
1. I think Bowlen fired Shannahan 1 year too early, I think Shanny deserved another year to get it right.

2. I think Bowlen was too rush to hire McD as a head coach, at first I thought McD was ok, but after McD fumbling with the Cutler situation I think McD was too inexperience. By trading Cutler, I think the Broncos next two years win no more than 4 games. Right now, I pretty much expect the Broncos will be last in the division.

Oh no, nothing less than the playoffs will do. McDaniels got the system QB he wanted and has the draft pics to get this team in contention this year. Or he damn site better after all this BS.

broncocalijohn
04-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Well, Cutlerfan is ready to tell the Bears forum how he is going to see Jay this weekend and post questions for him to answer. He will than ignore them and tell us how he got to hang with Jay (and the other 50 Vandy alums) at the local tavern and that he was really nice as he drank the beer he just bought. Of course it was the 12th free beer Jay received from his "friends".