03-30-2009, 01:02 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=9763

Popps
03-30-2009, 01:05 AM

ROFL!

Spider
03-30-2009, 03:08 AM
Do the words kiss my ass mean anything to you 2 ?

Miss I.
03-30-2009, 04:09 AM
Spider, you are so sweet, and the other two, well you might be careful inviting them near your bum, they may actually do that and ya know, with those guys don't know where they been...so be careful. ;D

I am doing pretty good in England...may have a found some permanent digs, but the jet lag is still lingering a bit and I am not sure about this English air, but I swear I am more umm, interested in umm, "social interaction" then normal. ;D

Now you boys play nicely and could you explain to the other boys starting sexist threads about women is not very nice. I could start about a million about how men are idiots too, however, I also enjoy "social interaction" with them so I try to refrain.

Be well you all.

Los Broncos
03-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Take care of youself out there MI.

Broncoman13
03-30-2009, 08:54 AM
Spider, you are so sweet, and the other two, well you might be careful inviting them near your bum, they may actually do that and ya know, with those guys don't know where they been...so be careful. ;D

I am doing pretty good in England...may have a found some permanent digs, but the jet lag is still lingering a bit and I am not sure about this English air, but I swear I am more umm, interested in umm, "social interaction" then normal. ;D

Now you boys play nicely and could you explain to the other boys starting sexist threads about women is not very nice. I could start about a million about how men are idiots too, however, I also enjoy "social interaction" with them so I try to refrain.

Be well you all.

Social Interaction??? Is that what we're calling it these days?

baja
03-30-2009, 08:57 AM
Hope you are using protection during that social interaction.

Miss I.
03-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Social Interaction??? Is that what we're calling it these days?
Well of course. I mean I enjoy talking to guys quite a lot. There intellectual insights help broaden my horizons.
;D

Dagmar
03-30-2009, 11:48 AM
What a slut!

;)

Miss I.
03-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Slut? Because I enjoy talking to men. Sheesh what do you call a girl who enjoys having sex with men when all I said was I enjoyed talking to them. Dang why ya gotta play me like that rusty? ;D

Irish Stout
03-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Slut? Because I enjoy talking to men. Sheesh what do you call a girl who enjoys having sex with men when all I said was I enjoyed talking to them. Dang why ya gotta play me like that rusty? ;D

Don't worry about it too much. Some people are so crass. If it makes you feel better I'm a slut too.

Kaylore
03-30-2009, 01:17 PM

:rofl: