PDA

View Full Version : How many polls...?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-28-2009, 09:12 PM
How many polls will baja post, beating this same topic into the ground, before the season starts?

poll coming.

BABronco
03-28-2009, 09:15 PM
50 bagillion

PaintballCLE
03-28-2009, 09:19 PM
i think he is already over 20, so the vote is easy! LOL

scttgrd
03-28-2009, 09:21 PM
Keep em comin' Baja, we love em!

watermock
03-28-2009, 09:33 PM
Mty eyes glaze over...huh?

Spider
03-28-2009, 09:36 PM
How many polls will baja post, beating this same topic into the ground, before the season starts?

poll coming.

why do you want to know ?
no one forces you to open them ........... Skip over them ....
threads bitching about other threads or polls are just as bad ......

baja
03-28-2009, 10:13 PM
2 I win.

Oh and I apologize I won't come over to your house an hold a gun to your head and make you open those damn poll threads anymore.

DBroncos4life
03-28-2009, 11:13 PM
A blond was watching the news when she heard that two brazilian men died.

She started to cry and asked out loud how many people are in a brazilian?

Popps
03-28-2009, 11:21 PM
Keep 'em coming, Baja!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-28-2009, 11:41 PM
why do you want to know ?
no one forces you to open them ........... Skip over them ....
threads b****ing about other threads or polls are just as bad ......

It was a ****ing joke. Cry about it.

Spider
03-28-2009, 11:56 PM
It was a ****ing joke. Cry about it.

That was a joke ? .........That was the best you could do ?
Here this is a freebie ............
young boy wakes up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom , sees his mom naked on the bed rubbing herself all over saying I need a man ....... Next night there was a man in his moms room with her , so the boy runs to his bed room , rips off all of his close and starts rubbing himself all over saying .... I need a bicycle ............... Now that is a joke son

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-28-2009, 11:58 PM
That was a joke ? .........That was the best you could do ?
Here this is a freebie ............
young boy wakes up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom , sees his mom naked on the bed rubbing herself all over saying I need a man ....... Next night there was a man in his moms room with her , so the boy runs to his bed room , rips off all of his close and starts rubbing himself all over saying .... I need a bicycle ............... Now that is a joke son

Awwww, thanks pawwwwwww! Tell me another one huh!?

Jesus ****ing christ, relax. Baja's dumb ass has started two threads on the same topic TODAY. He deserves to be made fun of a little bit. Deal. With. It.

Spider
03-29-2009, 12:06 AM

Jesus ****ing christ, relax. Baja's dumb ass has started two threads on the same topic TODAY. He deserves to be made fun of a little bit. Deal. With. It.

I am dealing with it ...........What does it matter how many threads Baja starts ? or Polls ? who died and left you in charge ?

baja
03-29-2009, 12:16 AM

Did you happen to read the posts on those threads? There are some very thoughtful posts there.

Spider
03-29-2009, 12:18 AM
A blond was watching the news when she heard that two brazilian men died.

She started to cry and asked out loud how many people are in a brazilian?

hear about the blond that got fired from M&M candies ? she was throwing out all of the W's

TDmvp
03-29-2009, 03:30 AM
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8445/designalldll.jpg

:clown: Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious! :clown:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-29-2009, 08:27 AM
I am dealing with it ...........What does it matter how many threads Baja starts ? or Polls ? who died and left you in charge ?

And I asked a question with another poll. Don't like it? You can skip over my thread too, Spider.

Or would it be too hard for you to see a thread and not weigh in with your brilliant thoughts?

baja
03-29-2009, 08:35 AM
And I asked a question with another poll. Don't like it? You can skip over my thread too, Spider.

Or would it be too hard for you to see a thread and not weigh in with your brilliant thoughts?

I can see you have that Jay Cutler personality, you attempt to make friends by the belittle them technique

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-29-2009, 08:38 AM
I can see you have that Jay Cutler personality, you attempt to make friends by the belittle them technique

Uhhhh, no. I don't need to make online friends. Do you?

It's easy to belittle someone who starts polls and so obviously has an agenda. "Who's more important?" They're both important. "If one of them HAS to go..." NEITHER ONE OF THEM has to go.

There ya go! Neither of those options was included with your poll.

Can we be friends now? :welcome:

worm
03-29-2009, 08:39 AM

So your advice to Spider is to do what you are incapable of doing?

Hypocrite. ;D

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-29-2009, 08:45 AM
So your advice to Spider is to do what you are incapable of doing?

Hypocrite. ;D

Actually, yes. He claims it's so easy to jump over threads that I don't like, yet he can't manage to do that himself.

Hypocrite?

baja
03-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Uhhhh, no. I don't need to make online friends. Do you?

It's easy to belittle someone who starts polls and so obviously has an agenda. "Who's more important?" They're both important. "If one of them HAS to go..." NEITHER ONE OF THEM has to go.

There ya go! Neither of those options was included with your poll.

Can we be friends now? :welcome:

Yes dear.

baja
03-29-2009, 08:51 AM
Actually, yes. He claims it's so easy to jump over threads that I don't like, yet he can't manage to do that himself.

Hypocrite?

What ever you say dear.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-29-2009, 08:54 AM

:clown: Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious! :clown:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Thank god someone gets it. ROFL!

Meck77
03-29-2009, 09:03 AM
For the newbs...........

You can never have enough poles.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9857/polegirl.jpg (http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=polegirl.jpg)

Spider
03-29-2009, 10:04 AM

Normally I just skip over you , dont consider you a good read ,you go off the deepend over Cutler or McD.. but you mentioned Baja .........you call out a poster , it gets attention .........If you had just started a thread called how many polls ... I would do what I normally do and just keep skipping over you

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-29-2009, 12:05 PM
Normally I just skip over you , dont consider you a good read ,you go off the deepend over Cutler or McD.. but you mentioned Baja .........you call out a poster , it gets attention .........If you had just started a thread called how many polls ... I would do what I normally do and just keep skipping over you

Thank god we all have your moral compass to guide us. I don't know what we'd do without you spider. I mean, where would I get my trucking updates? Hilarious!

Spider
03-29-2009, 12:10 PM
Thank god we all have your moral compass to guide us. I don't know what we'd do without you spider. I mean, where would I get my trucking updates? Hilarious!

what does trucking updates have to do with this ? ........ Or you realized I was right and you have nothing left ........

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-29-2009, 12:17 PM
what does trucking updates have to do with this ? ........ Or you realized I was right and you have nothing left ........

You're right? Right about what?

Plenty of people have answered the poll with the highest option; clearly I'm not the only one annoyed by your girlfriend's constant poll posting.

Deal. With. It. You don't need to keep responding.

It was an honest question. Many folks have answered. So... what's the problem, exactly?

Spider
03-29-2009, 12:20 PM

Plenty of people have answered the poll with the highest option; clearly I'm not the only one annoyed by your girlfriend's constant poll posting.

It was an honest question. Many folks have answered. So... what's the problem, exactly?

I am dealing with it .......... So again why does it matter to you how many threads and or polls Baja starts ?

TDmvp
03-29-2009, 02:10 PM
I am dealing with it .......... So again why does it matter to you how many threads and or polls Baja starts ?

says the guy with 70k in post LOL ...
:poke: :poke: :poke:

You see Spider , Most people start threads with a point , or a reason like to pass on info ...
Where some people on the mane just do it to start fights or add to the drama or to pad their thread count LOL...

Ha!

Edit : and I still Believe

Spider
03-29-2009, 02:26 PM
says the guy with 70k in post LOL ...
:poke: :poke: :poke:

You see Spider , Most people start threads with a point , or a reason like to pass on info ...
Where some people on the mane just do it to start fights or add to the drama or to pad their thread count LOL...

Ha!

Edit : and I still Believe
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8445/designalldll.jpg Oh you mean like Ranking QB's or Sweet Guitar , or Mary hicks ..... or worrying about Brothels in Amsterdam ?

TDmvp
03-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Oh you mean like Ranking QB's or Sweet Guitar , or Mary hicks ..... or worrying about Brothels in Amsterdam ?

No , you see those are threads providing info or having a point ..Not pointless BS or rambling about whatever random thought that goes through my head.

and i never started a thread about brothels ... Do your homework better.

Spider
03-29-2009, 02:31 PM
No , you see those are threads providing info or having a point ..Not pointless BS or rambling about whatever random thought that goes through my head.

and i never started a thread about brothels ... Do your homework better.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74703 .......... Nuff said

OBF1
03-29-2009, 02:33 PM
You need a higher number... Dude is totally out of control

Spider
03-29-2009, 02:34 PM
How about Kayne West hates Camera people ?

TDmvp
03-29-2009, 02:34 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74703 .......... Nuff said

O , I posted that cause it's about WEED , not brothels LOL ... Dirty road whores are not one of my priorities ... It just happened to be in the same story as the smoke shops ...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-29-2009, 02:36 PM
You need a higher number... Dude is totally out of control

To which Spider says, "JUST SKIP OVER THEM! I'LL DEFEND BAJA FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" /jackknifes truck

Gee, CBF, why can't you just skip over every poll that baby baja adds to the boards? /rolleyes

TDmvp
03-29-2009, 02:37 PM
AND you are still confused Spide... those threads are all info based ...
NOT just random BS like SOME people post over and over about nothing...
This place is almost as bad as TJs girlfriend twitter .
With all the updates about random stuff people are doing.

Spider
03-29-2009, 02:38 PM
O , I posted that cause it's about WEED , not brothels LOL ... Dirty road whores are not one of my priorities ... It just happened to be in the same story as the smoke shops ...

But you said you never posted about them ........... How about how Jesus loves Taco Johns ?

Spider
03-29-2009, 02:39 PM
To which Spider says, "JUST SKIP OVER THEM! I'LL DEFEND BAJA FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" /jackknifes truck

Gee, CBF, why can't you just skip over every poll that baby baja adds to the boards? /rolleyes still hurt i see .. just answer the question . what does it matter to you ?

TDmvp
But you said you never posted about them ........... How about how Jesus loves Taco Johns ?

Once again .. info based ... are you saying Jesus doesn't love taco johns ?

Spider
AND you are still confused Spide... those threads are all info based ...
NOT just random BS like SOME people post over and over about nothing...
This place is almost as bad as TJs girlfriend twitter .
With all the updates about random stuff people are doing.

Yeah Jesus loves Taco Johns was riveting

Spider
03-29-2009, 02:40 PM
Once again .. info based ... are you saying Jesus doesn't love taco johns ?

Pretty much .........face it you are just as guilty as everyone else

TDmvp
03-29-2009, 02:41 PM
Yeah Jesus loves Taco Johns was riveting

It had a cool movie in it LOL ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eq3fUBFC42Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eq3fUBFC42Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-29-2009, 02:42 PM
still hurt i see .. just answer the question . what does it matter to you ?

Yeah... except you've failed to tell me why on god's green earth I would be "hurt" by anything you've posted. Sorry spider, but you should get your spidey sense checked out; I don't live and die with what happens on a ****ing message board.

Maybe the real question is why you care enough to defend baja at every turn. Of course, that would require a level of introspection that I'm not sure you possess.

But keep fighting the good fight, you freedom fighter you. I'm sure someone here will jump in the dusty Jeep with ya.

Spider
03-29-2009, 02:42 PM
It had a cool movie in it LOL ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eq3fUBFC42Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eq3fUBFC42Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOL ........ I cant go on ........ That was funny as hell

baja
03-29-2009, 03:13 PM

The funny part is do don't even realize the polls are two completely different questions and that one answers the other.

BTW have you noticed most of the boards most popular are posting good takes on both threads?

Didn't think so, continue with your social work.

TDmvp
03-29-2009, 03:45 PM
cry me a river Baja ... So you can't take a joke you thin skinned silky boy ...
And silk comes from the butts of chinese worms ...but really man get over yourself .

Truce ...

baja
03-29-2009, 03:55 PM
cry me a river Baja ... So you can't take a joke you thin skinned silky boy ...
And silk comes from the butts of chinese worms ...but really man get over yourself .

Truce ...

I new you'd come around. ;D

TDmvp
03-29-2009, 04:24 PM
So, in the interest of being "fair and balanced"

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/7730/everybodylovesraymond17.jpg

Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious!