PDA

View Full Version : Hello all - hating the off season? IT'S YOUR FAVORITE RAIDER FAN!!!

DontBeMessin
03-27-2009, 11:58 AM
Well, nothing like getting biotch slapped by a Raider fan to make things speed up a little until Draft Day!!!

So... Who wants to be first!?!?

TheDave
03-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Who are you?

OBF1
03-27-2009, 12:02 PM
So you are dead??? That is my favorite faider trash

Bronx33
03-27-2009, 12:03 PM
keep right on walking homo.

brncs_fan
03-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Who are you?

+1

Gcver2ver3
03-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Well, nothing like getting biotch slapped by a Raider fan to make things speed up a little until Draft Day!!!

So... Who wants to be first!?!?

u change your name or something?...

never heard of you...

Peoples Champ
03-27-2009, 12:06 PM
You should be pumped for the draft. Raiders have had a top 5 pick for how many years now conscutively?

Gcver2ver3
03-27-2009, 12:08 PM
You should be pumped for the draft. Raiders have had a top 5 pick for how many years now conscutively?

lol...

yea the draft is like their Super Bowl...

Peoples Champ
03-27-2009, 12:10 PM
lol...

yea the draft is like their Super Bowl...

Ya I thought the draft was supposed to make the bad teams better? Isnt that why the bad teams get the highest picks? Maybe one day it will work out for the Raiders?

Bronx33
03-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Ahhhhhh useless pathetic trash talk attempt from raider fan before another subpar season gets completed in jokeland and we don't see raider fan until this time next year for yet another useless thread claiming to be capable of bitch slapping people. to freaking funny

OBF1
03-27-2009, 12:11 PM
I think this one has been in jail...typical. Hey ass munch, you guys have the worst record over the past 5 seasons than any other team...even Detroit.

BABronco
03-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Wait... whats a raider fan?

Bronx33
03-27-2009, 12:15 PM

Oakland ruins young players they are basically useless after going through that cluster**** organization and to top that off no real coaches want to come anywhere near that nightmare of a team so they are completely f***** until al davis takes a dirt nap.
(long live AL!)

Beantown Bronco
03-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Probably going to check out Monsters vs. Aliens this weekend with the little ones. Playing in IMAX 3-D near me. And there's an Outback Steakhouse right near the theater. Bloomin' Onion here I come.

Bronx33
03-27-2009, 12:18 PM

Legend has it that they thrived in the 70s and 80s when the rules allowed them too play cheap shot football.

socalorado
03-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Probably going to check out Monsters vs. Aliens this weekend with the little ones. Playing in IMAX 3-D near me. And there's an Outback Steakhouse right near the theater. Bloomin' Onion here I come.

Nice! I like their Steaks! We have a chain called the "Claim Jumper" Which serves way too much food and is similiar to Outback.
Good eats.

oubronco
03-27-2009, 12:21 PM

and still SUCK :rofl:

Hotrod
03-27-2009, 12:21 PM

That would actually make her a lesbian

How have you doing DBM?

This has been a crappy offseason. The 2 things that make me ok with it is

1. Its atleast been fun
2. I'm still not a faider fan

:)

oubronco
03-27-2009, 12:23 PM

How have you doing DBM?

1. Its atleast been fun

Gotta love a lesbian

socalorado
03-27-2009, 12:24 PM
How have you doing DBM?
1. Its atleast been fun

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh253/Joker4225/Raiders.jpg

broncofan2438
03-27-2009, 12:25 PM
I think this one has been in jail...typical. Hey ass munch, you guys have the worst record over the past 5 seasons than any other team...even Detroit.

Gotta luv dimitri!!!!

loborugger
03-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Just wait til a couple days til after the draft so this kid can come in and fire up some thread about how the guy they drafted is not only going to lift them over Denver but carry them to the playoffs...

socalorado
03-27-2009, 12:30 PM
http://lh6.ggpht.com/jriswick/SQIAQ2-ke-I/AAAAAAAAALQ/SP0kOayeYBo/s800/Raiders%20Fan.jpg

Bronx33
03-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Just wait til a couple days til after the draft so this kid can come in and fire up some thread about how the guy they drafted is not only going to lift them over Denver but carry them to the playoffs...

We should start a list of players that raider fan ran over here to tell us about remember when they got moss :spit:

Pony Boy
03-27-2009, 12:31 PM
This from a guy who's team started Andrew Walter at QB. He lost six of eight starts in 2006 and threw three touchdowns to 13 interceptions.

Bronx33
03-27-2009, 12:33 PM
What's really funny is this is the first raider beat down thread of 09 thanks for stopping by and running DBM.

Mogulseeker
03-27-2009, 12:33 PM

Raider fan: RADE'ur FAHN 1. n. A person who commences in the practice of fanfare of the Oakland Raiders football team, a common practice among confused youth in the bay-area region in California. 2. n. A person who engages in criminal activity, ie prostitution, robbery, and/or drive by shootings, usually wearing plain silver and black football jerseys. 3. n. An enthusiast of the hoplessly vapid franchise. Such enthusiasts are most likely clueless as to how poor their football team is, and typically rely on image much more than talent. 4. n. A crack addict.

See also: criminal behavior, denial

socalorado
03-27-2009, 12:35 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i168/ca_boy69/TFDS/RaiderBatman-1.jpg http://pic.photobucket.com/spacer.gif

http://pic.photobucket.com/spacer.gif Batman, Raiders, Oakland Raiders

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', [ { tag_id: 92107, tag:'Batman, Raiders, Oakland Raiders', url:'', p1x: 0.30916, p1y: 0.355301, p2x: 0.69084, p2y: 0.641834 } ]); }); </SCRIPT>

ZONA
03-27-2009, 01:00 PM
Hey ass munch, you guys have the worst record over the past 5 seasons than any other team...even Detroit.

Wow. Considering they draft in the top 5 every year, that is horrible.

Beej
03-27-2009, 01:06 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i168/ca_boy69/TFDS/RaiderBatman-1.jpg http://pic.photobucket.com/spacer.gif

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', [ { tag_id: 92107, tag:'Batman, Raiders, Oakland Raiders', url:'', p1x: 0.30916, p1y: 0.355301, p2x: 0.69084, p2y: 0.641834 } ]); }); </SCRIPT>

Nice fake crotch muscle!

Hotrod
03-27-2009, 01:14 PM

If I were that dude I'd be pissed. Someone let him walk right out of the house that morning letting him think this was actually a good idea.

SportinOne
03-27-2009, 01:28 PM
Nice! I like their Steaks! We have a chain called the "Claim Jumper" Which serves way too much food and is similiar to Outback.
Good eats.

CLAIM JUMPER!! Man, I went there about a week before i permanently left San Diego and I almost wish that I hadn't. I know it will be a while until I can find my way back to one of those... Their fish fry is damn good.

Edit: Correction, it won't be long at all. There is one in Brookfield, Wisconsin.. inexplicably.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-27-2009, 01:41 PM
gee at least denver dont celebrate cop killers now do we

DontBeMessin
03-27-2009, 02:12 PM
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!!! :)

Who are you?
Ask your mother.... Oh wait - she only knows me as Big Daddy...

Ahhhhhh useless pathetic trash talk attempt from raider fan before another subpar season gets completed in jokeland and we don't see raider fan until this time next year for yet another useless thread claiming to be capable of b**** slapping people. to freaking funny

What the hell? I make this site exciting!!! You've banned all the other damn Raider fans (I have no clue why) and I'm the only one you pathetic Donkey fans have left to try to slap around!!!

So bring it biotches!!!

DontBeMessin
03-27-2009, 02:35 PM
gee at least denver dont celebrate cop killers now do we

NOPE YOU DON'T... Just men who like penis is all...

socalorado
03-27-2009, 03:01 PM
CLAIM JUMPER!! Man, I went there about a week before i permanently left San Diego and I almost wish that I hadn't. I know it will be a while until I can find my way back to one of those... Their fish fry is damn good.

Edit: Correction, it won't be long at all. There is one in Brookfield, Wisconsin.. inexplicably.

Yeah, great place! Huge amounts of food and everything is super good! I dont eat lunch that day so i can truly get the whole effect!

Mogulseeker
03-28-2009, 12:57 PM
If I were that dude I'd be pissed. Someone let him walk right out of the house that morning letting him think this was actually a good idea.

I wouldn't be so sure... that would assume he has a wife and therefore a life, and I don't think that is very likely.

Bronx33
03-28-2009, 01:01 PM
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!!! :)

Ask your mother.... Oh wait - she only knows me as Big Daddy...

What the hell? I make this site exciting!!! You've banned all the other damn Raider fans (I have no clue why) and I'm the only one you pathetic Donkey fans have left to try to slap around!!!

So bring it biotches!!!

We beg to differ and nobody has been banned FYI most raider fans know they don't have anything to stand on and simply stay away you on the other hand failed to pick up on that.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-29-2009, 08:45 PM
semi off topic but my opinion of oakland just got lowered by 9thousand more points

03-25) 20:36 PDT Oakland -- About 60 people marched and rallied in Oakland on Wednesday to condemn the police and honor Lovelle Mixon, who was killed by Oakland police after he fatally shot four officers Saturday.

"OPD you can't hide - we charge you with genocide," chanted the demonstrators as they marched along MacArthur Boulevard, near the intersection with 74th Avenue where Mixon, 26, a fugitive parolee, gunned down two motorcycle officers who had pulled him over in a traffic stop. He killed two more officers who tried to capture him where he was hiding in his sister's apartment nearby.

The protest was organized by the Oakland branch of the Uhuru Movement, whose flyers for the march declared, "Stop Police Terror." Many marchers wore T-shirts featuring Mixon's photo, including a woman identified by march organizers as Mixon's mother. The woman declined to comment and gave her name only as Athena.

Lolo Darnell, one of Mixon's cousins at the demonstration, said, "He needs sympathy too. If he's a criminal, everybody's a criminal."

Asked about police allegations that Mixon was suspected in several rapes, including that of a 12-year-old girl, marcher Mandingo Hayes said, "He wasn't a rapist. I don't believe that."

Bystanders had mixed reactions. Nicole Brown said that she can't condone murder but that police don't respect residents of the area. Daria Belt said she had no sympathy for the protesters but sympathized for Mixon's family.

OAKLAND YOU DISGUST ME!!! may your city never even sniff 500 for the next 100 years