PDA

View Full Version : Draft 2009 Sweepstakes

HILife
03-27-2009, 09:27 AM
Everyone enter. Maybe one of use will win and get to rep the Broncos in the Draft!

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2009/sweepstakes?icampaign=DDS_HPbox

SouthStndJunkie
03-27-2009, 09:33 AM
I want to actually make the pick....not announce it.

HILife
03-27-2009, 09:42 AM

Well if you win the Sweepstakes maybe you can cut a deal with McDaniels.....Maybe something involving "The Player":rofl:

Beantown Bronco
03-27-2009, 09:51 AM

You could always ad lib on stage.....in reality, how could they stop you from saying any name you wanted?

no-pseudo-fan
03-27-2009, 10:25 AM
With the ....pick in the draft the Broncos select....John Elway...QB....Stanford University

HILife
03-27-2009, 11:49 AM
You could always ad lib on stage.....in reality, how could they stop you from saying any name you wanted?

Lawsuit perhaps

SoCalBronco
03-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Heh.

Atlas
03-27-2009, 11:53 AM
I imagine if McFailure has his way it will be a QB.

Beantown Bronco
03-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Lawsuit perhaps

Not to get too hung up on it.....but first, they'd have to get you to sign something beforehand. Something perfectly written and multiple pages long. Second, the key to any lawsuit with merit is proof of damages. It'd be REALLY tough for them to prove they were ever truly damaged because of something (probably on tape delay) that would be corrected within seconds, if not sooner. The player in question, if even in the audience, wouldn't even have time to get out of his seat before it was corrected.

BroncoMan4ever
03-27-2009, 12:27 PM
i'd end up getting tossed out when McDaniels handed me the slip of paper and i was basically like,
"**** that, this team needs this guy, not this hack you want Josh. now sit down before you hurt yourself."

Natedog24
03-27-2009, 12:30 PM
And with the 12th pick of the NFL draft the Broncos select....

Urban Meyer, coach, University of Florida....

I kid, I kid :sunshine:
No need to attack McDaniel supporters

BroncoMan4ever
03-27-2009, 12:37 PM
And with the 12th pick of the NFL draft the Broncos select....

Urban Meyer, coach, University of Florida....

I kid, I kid :sunshine:
No need to attack McDaniel supporters

I'd like to announce a trade. the Denver Broncos have traded Josh McDaniels for Mike Shanahan, and with the 12th pick select Tyson Jackson

HILife
03-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Not to get too hung up on it.....but first, they'd have to get you to sign something beforehand. Something perfectly written and multiple pages long. Second, the key to any lawsuit with merit is proof of damages. It'd be REALLY tough for them to prove they were ever truly damaged because of something (probably on tape delay) that would be corrected within seconds, if not sooner. The player in question, if even in the audience, wouldn't even have time to get out of his seat before it was corrected.

i'd end up getting tossed out when McDaniels handed me the slip of paper and i was basically like,
"**** that, this team needs this guy, not this hack you want Josh. now sit down before you hurt yourself."

I say we all vote for BroncoMan4ever, let him win and see if it's possible for the NFL to bring a lawsuit on him after he yells out the wrong name.

Arkie
03-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Joey who? It seems like a chance to announce a seventh round pick. I'd be sporting a Hillis jersey to commemorate the value we found in this round last year.

Killericon
03-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Don't bother entering, guys, I'm gonna win.

Requiem
03-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Just entered. I wanna win. I'm gonna draft myself. F-ck yes.

"With the 200th overall pick, the Denver Broncos select -- Christopher Hart, Student Senator -- NDSU!"