PDA

View Full Version : Lonie Paxton party trumps Tom Brady, Gisele do

HEAV
03-26-2009, 09:30 PM
http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1161434&srvc=home&position=also

Two local football legends, two parties, two weekends in April. But where would you rather throw back a few and do the Chicken Dance - Tom Brady [stats]’s second wedding to Gisele Bundchen or snapper stud Lonie Paxton’s Farewell Bash at The Greatest Bar???

No contest: We’re goin’ with Lonie!

First off, let’s do the side-by-side comparison of the invites: “Because you have shared in our lives by your friendship and love,” reads the BradyBundch’s wedding invite. “Gisele and Tom, together with our parents, invite you to share the joy of our marriage.”

Boooooring . . . .

Then there’s the Lonie summons, which features a photo of the jacked-up Snow Angel, his tattooed arm raised as he flashes the “Hang Loose” hand sign. “Join Lonie Paxton and many of his former Patriots [team stats] teammates at The Greatest Bar for a Great night,” says the invite. Short, sweet and to the point.

Then there’s the leading men. Tom, let’s face it, isn’t exactly a party animal. While Lonie, on the other hand, cut a raaaaather large swath through the city’s nightlife during his nine years in New England.

Some might say Paxton would go to the opening of an envelope. But let’s put it this way: Lonie made it his special mission to make sure no visting Playboy Playmate would ever feel unwelcome in our fair city!

Lonie’s do costs $20 at the door. Tom and Gi’s nups are in Costa Rica: Count on $400 for airfare, a $1,000 hotel bill - and don’t forget to bring a gift!

Advantage: Lonie.

Of course, Tom and Gisele’s invite went out to only about 50 of their nearest and dearest. (We guess ours blew off the porch . . .) While Lonie’s sendoff will feature a cast of thousands. Much better odds of hooking up!

Tom and Gi, as we have told you about 100 times, are re-tying the knot next weekend at her home by the ocean in Malpais, Costa Rica.

Meanwhile, the Snow Angel is flying to Denver after signing a hefty $5 million deal - with a $1 million signing bonus - to join Josh McDaniel and the Broncos.

Lonie, a perennial Track star, who briefly dated Jessica Biel (pre-Justin Timberlake), shot to local lore when he dropped to the ground in the end zone and made a snow angel after Adam Vinatieri hit a game-winning 23-yard field goal in overtime to beat the Oakland Raiders in the 2001 AFC divisional playoffs, aka The Snow Bowl.

His frequent appearances in the Track often got him in hot water with Coach Bill Belichick, who prefers that his players stay inside and watch film every night. But we are assured that Lonie’s April 11 goodbye will be one for the ages.

“Lonie’s been working out in Denver,” said Someone Who Knows. “So I don’t believe Belichick will have any influence on the festivities.”

---------

Maybe we found Jay a drinking buddy!;D

Mogulseeker
03-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Isn't Jessica Biel from Denver?

BigPlayShay
03-26-2009, 09:50 PM

Boulder. She went to Fairview High School.

NFLBRONCO
03-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Boulder. She went to Fairview High School.

The girl that went to fairview was S. Lee of Twin peaks.

Sheree Wilson Fairview 77 worked at Eakers in Table Mesa in Spring of 81.

Though she never directly attended Fairview, Jessica Biel was tutored through Fairview and apparently attended her Prom there. Fairview had a few famous people go there.

Rock Chalk
03-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Jessica Biel is ****ing hot. One of the best asses in Hollywood.

BroncoMan4ever
03-26-2009, 10:15 PM
another reason i now hate this long snapper. first he gets his buddy to toss him a big contract at the expense of Leach, and then i find out he nailed one of the hottest women on the planet......MOTHER****ER!!!!

BroncsRule
03-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Yes, but he's our mother****er now!

ludo21
03-26-2009, 10:42 PM
This move still pisses me off. LEach never messed up and gets canned for no valid reason..

Paxton better be perfect as a LS and make a ton of tackles like Leach did.

wandlc
03-26-2009, 11:22 PM
He only has 6 tackles in 9 years, Leach has 24 in 9 years so I doubt he will be making many tackles. Also, it appears he is not as much a community person as Leach, unless you consider partying with the locals helping in the community.

Beantown Bronco
03-27-2009, 07:18 AM
How long before our favorite "journalist" writes about how McDaniels is concerned about Mr. Paxton's drinking? :stirstir:

Drek
03-27-2009, 07:46 AM
another reason i now hate this long snapper. first he gets his buddy to toss him a big contract at the expense of Leach, and then i find out he nailed one of the hottest women on the planet......MOTHER****ER!!!!

He's also a direct descendant of Leonidas I of Sparta (hence the first name).

Popcorn Sutton
03-27-2009, 08:02 AM
This move still pisses me off. LEach never messed up and gets canned for no valid reason..

Paxton better be perfect as a LS and make a ton of tackles like Leach did.

OK, I'm with you for the most part. You lose me at the ton of tackles part. Neither of these guys will be making a ton of tackles. Leach had 3 tackles last season...

http://www.nfl.com/players/mikeleach/careerstats?id=LEA091822

TheReverend
03-27-2009, 08:04 AM
God help him if a single snap is low or high...

TheReverend
03-27-2009, 08:04 AM
OK, I'm with you for the most part. You lose me at the ton of tackles part. Neither of these guys will be making a ton of tackles. Leach had 3 tackles last season...

For a snapper thats a ton.

fontaine
03-27-2009, 08:54 AM
How long before our favorite "journalist" writes about how McDaniels is concerned about Mr. Paxton's drinking? :stirstir:

It'll be allright. It's the patriot way when someone in New England does it.

Chris
03-27-2009, 10:15 AM
I've seen Biel walking around here in real life. She's about 5'6", great chest.

ludo21
03-27-2009, 10:20 AM

thats a good amount from a LS I think.. Either way I always saw him hustle down and in on the play.

No matter what this Paxton guy does I am still angry at this signing by McD...

Smiling Assassin27
03-27-2009, 10:24 AM
Lonnie's so bad ass, he ripped the 'MF' moniker from Jack Williams. He's not to be trifled with.

HILife
03-27-2009, 10:35 AM

I prefer Jessica Alba.

Although Jessica Biel is good too.

Note: pic coming soon.....once I leave work. Can't get caught looking at that stuff here:spit:

BroncoMan4ever
03-27-2009, 01:16 PM
I prefer Jessica Alba.

Although Jessica Biel is good too.

Note: pic coming soon.....once I leave work. Can't get caught looking at that stuff here:spit:

are you kidding? Alba hasn't looked all that good in a long time, whereas Biel continues to get hotter.

Plus Biel has posed topless and Alba hasn't so.......ADVANTAGE BIEL

Beantown Bronco
03-27-2009, 01:29 PM
are you kidding? Alba hasn't looked all that good in a long time, whereas Biel continues to get hotter.

Plus Biel has posed topless and Alba hasn't so.......ADVANTAGE BIEL

You're welcome

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3A-oLWBwY8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3A-oLWBwY8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

BroncoMan4ever
03-27-2009, 01:36 PM
You're welcome

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3A-oLWBwY8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3A-oLWBwY8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

well i know a movie i will be looking to check out in the near future.

Broncojef
03-27-2009, 01:46 PM
God help him if a single snap is low or high...

Please, get over it... we signed a long snapper other than the one Shanahan had in his system for years...good God some of you guys are drama queens.

BroncoMan4ever
03-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Please, get over it... we signed a long snapper other than the one Shanahan had in his system for years...good God some of you guys are drama queens.

it undermines his entire speech about how, he wants to put the team in the best position to win. we had a LS who was amongst the best in the league and who made a few tackles a year(which is rare from a LS) and he was tossed aside in favor of a former Patriot that McDaniels knew.

there is nothing about the guy that is better than Leach was. it is just Paxton is a Patriots guy whereas Leach was not.

had leach been a ****ty LS it would have been no big deal upgrading to this guy and it wouldn't be a problem with anyone here, but it's at best a lateral move to get another Patriot here, and it might not even be that good because this guy doesn't make tackles.

TheReverend
03-27-2009, 04:19 PM

****ing idiot. I wasn't talking about me. I was talking about the over-reaction it will bring on.

Go put your head in the over, you douche.