PDA

View Full Version : Mel Kiper....

BroncoDoug
03-26-2009, 11:45 AM
So I'm watching ESPN for the first time in a while, and this talking hair piece is on just screaming at the top of his lungs about nothing at all. I think he just yells to to yell, everyone else was trying to talk in a sensible manner, but Kiper is just screaming.

Well that was the last time I watch ESPN for another long while...

/rant

Domostick
03-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Haha I was just watching that and thinking the same thing. McShay just took a dump on his chest and he yells and screams his ****ty point that is clearly retarded.

Flex Gunmetal
03-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Is there a mel kiper subforum here yet?

socalorado
03-26-2009, 11:50 AM
http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Mel_Kiper%2C_Jr.

DB Doom
03-26-2009, 11:54 AM
That's funny, i should have known..dickipedia.

Tankgunner95
03-26-2009, 11:56 AM
F@ck that MotherFAcker hes not sh!t, I wish someone on ESPN would just tell that MotherFacker to chock on a big fat COCK. I hate that motherfacker!!!

OBF1
03-26-2009, 12:05 PM
F@ck that MotherFAcker hes not sh!t, I wish someone on ESPN would just tell that MotherFacker to chock on a big fat COCK. I hate that motherfacker!!!

That would be choke.... Just sayin

Beantown Bronco
03-26-2009, 12:06 PM

dripping with AIDS, I assume.

BroncoDoug
03-26-2009, 12:06 PM

Umm, wow, why don't you tell us all how you really feel...

SportinOne
03-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Surprisingly, George Bush (either of them), Phillip Rivers, and Drew Rosenhaus are not in dickipedia. Yet...

Fly minions, fly fly.

BroncoMan4ever
03-26-2009, 12:14 PM
That would be choke.... Just sayin

maybe he meant Kiper was chock-full of cock

STBumpkin
03-26-2009, 12:15 PM

my favorite part:

Many coaches and administrators enjoy hearing suggestions from Kiper. One big fan was Indianapolis Colts manager Bill Tobin who praised Kiper saying, "Who in the hell is Mel Kiper, anyway? I mean, here's a guy who criticizes everybody, whoever they take. In my knowledge of him, he's never even put on a jockstrap, he's never been a player, he's never been a coach, he's never been a scout, he's never been an administrator, and all of a sudden, he's an expert. Mel Kiper has no more credentials to do what he's doing than my neighbor, and my neighbor's a postman and he doesn't even have season tickets to the NFL."

Kaylore
03-26-2009, 12:52 PM
This thread is amazing.

Tankgunner95
03-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Sorry really cant stand that motherf@cker he punks everybody out on ESPN. I dont understand why someone just dont say shut the F@ck up and listen to what im saying. Does anyone know why everyone thinks he is a god at picking the draft.

Northman
03-26-2009, 01:26 PM
So I'm watching ESPN for the first time in a while, and this talking hair piece is on just screaming at the top of his lungs about nothing at all. I think he just yells to to yell, everyone else was trying to talk in a sensible manner, but Kiper is just screaming.

/rant

Probably trying to immulate Dickie V only he just isnt any good.

BroncoDoug
03-26-2009, 01:40 PM
This thread is amazing.

I know! We should move it directly to the hall of fame forum!

HILife
03-26-2009, 02:16 PM

It is important to note that, in regards to football, Kiper does not have actual coaching or playing experience, and has been able to designate himself an expert simply by saying so, loudly, many times, without anyone questioning it. This is standard dick behavior.

ROFL! ROFL! Hilarious! LOL Hilarious!

Rock Chalk
03-26-2009, 04:11 PM
In 2001, Kiper predicted a dismal 0-16 season for the New England Patriots. The team finished slightly better than that prediction, managing to win just one Super Bowl the entire season.

CEH
03-26-2009, 04:34 PM

/rant

He's losing whatever he had. He can't even answer the questions asked

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4018087&categoryid=2378529

cutthemdown
03-26-2009, 04:48 PM
Someone should do a huge investigation. All of Kipers picks and comments, then how the players actually performed, then see how well he does compared to the GMS.

Tons of players wash out, seems like most prognosticators fail to account for that. You rarely see a mock draft that says only 15 players in the first round will be good players, the rest busts. But in the real NFL you see that a lot.

I think they just feed us what we want to hear. The real scouts play things closer to the vest. They have no problem saying this guy is a top 5 pick, when everyone knows that, but they keep things like this WR people think is a 7th round pick or FA, is going to be a total stud. They keep that secret, and IMO Mel Kiper, Mcshay, Mayock, aren't on that level. I like Mayock though the best out of all of them.

baja
03-26-2009, 04:52 PM
dripping with AIDS, I assume.

Aids on chock what if kids get ahold of it.

Dr. Broncenstein
03-26-2009, 04:52 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_I-kRGoN87OQ/SI120_x1sdI/AAAAAAAAAmo/uha9HBo9tyI/s400/mayock.bmp

Who is Mel Kiper?

Killericon
03-26-2009, 04:53 PM

Oh my god.

Archer81
03-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Someone should do a huge investigation. All of Kipers picks and comments, then how the players actually performed, then see how well he does compared to the GMS.

Tons of players wash out, seems like most prognosticators fail to account for that. You rarely see a mock draft that says only 15 players in the first round will be good players, the rest busts. But in the real NFL you see that a lot.

I think they just feed us what we want to hear. The real scouts play things closer to the vest. They have no problem saying this guy is a top 5 pick, when everyone knows that, but they keep things like this WR people think is a 7th round pick or FA, is going to be a total stud. They keep that secret, and IMO Mel Kiper, Mcshay, Mayock, aren't on that level. I like Mayock though the best out of all of them.

Dont have to go that far. Kiper thought TD was taken too high and there were "better" backs still on the board. Man made a career for being a fluffer for whoever the "it" kid is in college football. Anyone who thought Akili Smith and Ryan Leaf were going to be high character pro bowl QBs shouldnt have a job.

:Broncos:

Archer81
03-26-2009, 05:03 PM
http://sportsmedianews.com/02/conference-call-replay-with-espn-nfl-draft-expert-mel-kiper-jr/

Ran across this. Asked about one thing, nitpicks Cutler.

On quarterbacks Matthew Stafford (Georgia) and Mark Sanchez (USC) …
“You look at Stafford with the big arm. He’s got the great arm. You can put him in the same class with any of the others that have come out. I’m not going to say anybody has a John Elway or Bert Jones arm. Their arm was in a class all by itself. Cutler’s arm isn’t as strong as Elway’s or Bert Jones, and Stafford is in the Cutler mold. He’s inconsistent like Cutler was at Vanderbilt and still is with the Denver Broncos. The inconsistency sometimes doesn’t leave you. It was there with Cutler and is still there. ….Stafford had it at Georgia and if he still has that inconsistency in the NFL he’ll be an up-and-down quarterback. People will be raving about him one week and criticizing him the next. Stafford has great upside. … Inconsistency reigns supreme with some quarterbacks and that’s something he’s going to have to prove otherwise

BroncoDoug
03-26-2009, 05:29 PM

Haha! Imagine my disgust flipping through channels on this snowy day and coming across that! You're right, he can't even answer a simple question without screaming something incoherent just to prove his non-existent point.

BroncoMan4ever
03-26-2009, 08:29 PM
http://sportsmedianews.com/02/conference-call-replay-with-espn-nfl-draft-expert-mel-kiper-jr/

Ran across this. Asked about one thing, nitpicks Cutler.

On quarterbacks Matthew Stafford (Georgia) and Mark Sanchez (USC) …
“You look at Stafford with the big arm. He’s got the great arm. You can put him in the same class with any of the others that have come out. I’m not going to say anybody has a John Elway or Bert Jones arm. Their arm was in a class all by itself. Cutler’s arm isn’t as strong as Elway’s or Bert Jones, and Stafford is in the Cutler mold. He’s inconsistent like Cutler was at Vanderbilt and still is with the Denver Broncos. The inconsistency sometimes doesn’t leave you. It was there with Cutler and is still there. ….Stafford had it at Georgia and if he still has that inconsistency in the NFL he’ll be an up-and-down quarterback. People will be raving about him one week and criticizing him the next. Stafford has great upside. … Inconsistency reigns supreme with some quarterbacks and that’s something he’s going to have to prove otherwise

thank you for the reminder on why i don't watch ESPN anymore. i swear to god this guy has a vendetta against Jay. i am waiting for the news story that Jay banged his mom or wife or daughter or something.

he hates Jay's success and Young and Leinart's suck so much that he has to rag on Jay when he wasn't even asked about Cutler.