PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Atlas!

Los Broncos
03-23-2009, 07:09 PM
All those DVD's you sent me went right to my 120gig Zune.

Now I can watch the Broncos kick someones ass anywhere I go.....:thumbs:

Broncoman13
03-23-2009, 08:36 PM
You don't mean that Atlas would have sold you Denver Broncos games without the express written consent of the Denver Broncos and the NFL... right?

You mean he sold you some DVD's for you to do with what you please and low and behold there is some stupid foolsball game on them!!!

broncosteven
03-23-2009, 08:38 PM
Atlas is a god, a god that carries Bronconation on his shoulders,

with the help of kyla's boobs...

cbs1177
03-23-2009, 08:40 PM
Atlas I need your shank for this years survivor.

Florida_Bronco
03-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Atlas is the man! :notworthy:

broncosteven
03-23-2009, 08:56 PM

I woulda had your back if it wasn't for Baja,

Some of it was Med's fault

A lot of it was my fault,

Some of it was Gene's fault.

More was my fault

but I am blaming BAJA! **** face **** head **** **** **** **** penis **** **** ass

SureShot
03-23-2009, 08:56 PM
Atlas is a scholar and a gentleman.

theAPAOps5
03-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Atlas doesn't sell anything that could be the property of the NFL and Denver Broncos, why someone would make a thread on a public forum stating that is beyond me.

BroncoLifer
03-23-2009, 09:02 PM
Atlas doesn't sell anything that could be the property of the NFL and Denver Broncos, why someone would make thread on a public forum stating that is beyond me.

Yes, because "Any rebroadcast, retransmission or other use of this telecast without the written consent of the National Football League is prohibited."

eddie mac
03-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Yes, because "Any rebroadcast, retransmission or other use of this telecast without the written consent of the National Football League is prohibited."

That brings back memories before the internet hit the waves. AFRTS radio for all us foreigners to American soil.

theAPAOps5
03-23-2009, 09:04 PM
AFRTS Dude stand by I have a surprise for you! If you remember the radio ads this AFN TV ad will make just as much sense:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bvNMBrZW8BE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bvNMBrZW8BE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And of course don't waste energy!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGu5ZTk8_Sw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGu5ZTk8_Sw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

broncosteven
03-23-2009, 09:08 PM
That brings back memories before the internet hit the waves. AFRTS radio for all us foreigners to American soil.

Something tingles inside me when I listen to a Westwood 1 Monday night thingy

Joe Buck and Hank Stram playing on a crappy radio in a computer room back before it was called a Server room.

That and Chicago Blackhawk games...

I am tingley.

BigPlayShay
03-23-2009, 09:10 PM
Yes, because "Any rebroadcast, retransmission or other use of this telecast without the written consent of the National Football League is strictly prohibited."

Added some old school Al Michaels Monday Night Football flavor to it. Sometimes he would roll the "r" in strictly.

BroncoLifer
03-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Added some old school Al Michaels Monday Night Football flavor to it. Sometimes he would roll the "r" in strictly.

Don Meredith also did that sometimes.

BroncoLifer
03-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Dandy Don also stopped once after saying "written" and added "That's written, verbal permission is not sufficient."

Atlas
03-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Those DVDs were for free guys. I just happened to have these really cool DVD sleeves that he just absolutly wanted. Normally I don't sell these valuable sleeves, but Iron Clady is a true friend.

Atlas
03-23-2009, 09:45 PM

I have something better. I have "The Drive" on DVD, but what I did was file the edges of the DVD to a very fine sharp point. Now I can watch the Drive and if somebody is annoying me I can eject the DVD, throw, and cut the ****ers head off.

Atlas
03-23-2009, 09:46 PM
Oh yea and I do not sell games. Of course if anyone want a Bronco game you should PM me.

DarkHorse
03-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Hey wait - I want some DVD's damnit

Atlas PM me!!!!!!

Los Broncos
03-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Guess I didn't think about it before posting, my bad and thanks again.

OBF1
03-24-2009, 01:50 AM
change the wording now that you are thinking, The EDIT feature is good for that kinda thing LOL

GreatBronco16
03-24-2009, 06:01 AM
Damn I nearly forgot about that. I never got mine from you. :(

Circle Orange
03-24-2009, 08:18 AM
All those DVD's you sold and sent me went right to 120gig Zune.

Now I can watch the Broncos kick someones ass anywhere I go.....:thumbs:

Sounds like an illegal bootlegging operation to me...I may have to squeal...and tell the cops everything I know! ROFL!

I hear neon orange is very fashionable these days...;D

Circle Orange
03-24-2009, 08:35 AM

A lot of folk got run off of Ebay about three years ago, as I recall...now you can only advertise licensed, original copies with the trademarks. I got lucky, though...some good stuff was out there prior. ;D