PDA

View Full Version : Jay still not answering McD

SonOfLe-loLang
03-23-2009, 01:51 PM
Sorry if this has been posted:

DANA POINT, CALIF. Josh McDaniels may be saying Jay Cutler is his quarterback, but Cutler is not ready to call McDaniels his coach.

According to an NFL source, McDaniels sent a text message to the disgruntled Cutler before arriving here at the owners meetings. Cutler did not respond.

Cutler, who finished the past three seasons as the Broncos' starting quarterback, has formally requested a trade primarily because he's at odds with McDaniels.

McJaygate began when McDaniels attempted to deal Cutler on Feb. 28 in a proposed three-team swap that would have brought former New England quarterback Matt Cassel to the Broncos. McDaniels was New England's offensive coordinator and Cassel's coach last season. Cassel was instead dealt to Kansas City.

Although Cutler has said he understood McDaniels willingness to acquire his former pupil, he has come to distrust his coach. Two conversations between Cutler and McDaniels since the proposed trade have only aggravated the disagreement.

McJaygate has captivated the NFL nation as it pits a 32-year-old inexperienced coach in McDaniels against a young star quarterback in Cutler, who set a team record last season by passing for 4,526 yards.

Cutler skipped McDaniels' first team meeting last Monday and has yet to appear for the team's voluntary offseason conditioning program.

Cutler's trade request is serious enough that he's forfeiting a $100,000 workout bonus. More than 10 teams have contacted the Broncos, either through e-mail, text or phone call, to at least inquire about Cutler's availability.

McDaniels has shunned the Denver Post here at the owners meetings, deciding instead to interview with the NFL Network here Monday morning. In that interview, McDaniels said of Cutler, "he's our quarterback." McDaniels will be available for all media here Tuesday morning at the annual AFC coaches' breakfast.

It's possible the next watershed moment in McJaygate is April 17-19, when the Broncos hold a mandatory minicamp. If Cutler doesn't attend, the Broncos may step up efforts to acquiesce his trade request before the NFL Draft begins the following week.

Mike Klis: 303-954-1055 or mklis@denverpost.com

It's funny how the preferred method of communication between players/coaches/reporters is the text message. And Jay, it wouldnt kill you to answer it./

Rulon Velvet Jones
03-23-2009, 01:55 PM
A number of coaches and athletes I know only communicate through text now. It's bizarre as hell.

And with this - Jay, answer the ****ing text, you pussy.

Beantown Bronco
03-23-2009, 01:55 PM
It's funny how the preferred method of communication between players/coaches/reporters is the text message. And Jay, it wouldnt kill you to answer it./

I call BS.

Once again, it's a random "source" and not McDaniels or Cutler verifying any of this.

no-pseudo-fan
03-23-2009, 01:56 PM
It matters what the message is.

Jay I am going to give you a call after the owners meeting to set up some face to face time.

or

Baby come back, you can blame it all on me. I was wrong, and I just can't live without you.

WolfpackGuy
03-23-2009, 01:57 PM
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/usr/1/13255/text-message.jpg

Nice suit, Jay.

no-pseudo-fan
03-23-2009, 01:58 PM
or the DP may be upset about being scooped by larger media sources on a hometown issue, and just threw that out there to be relivant

Popps
03-23-2009, 01:59 PM

How dare you.

Don't you know what Jay has ben through? You think he's got the emotional strength left it requires to push several buttons on his cell phone?

He's devastated. You're an unfeeling bastard to even ask such a thing.

NFLBRONCO
03-23-2009, 02:00 PM
McD blew this in the beginning but, Jay's lack of maturity is showing again and again. I'd have no problem making millions and being brought up in surprise trade talks. Why can't he respond with trade me at least.

I don't know what to believe anymore. If Jay is still unhappy why isn't Jay demanding a trade again. They should sit down a resolve this one way or another.

montrose
03-23-2009, 02:02 PM
or the DP may be upset about being scooped by larger media sources on a hometown issue, and just threw that out there to be relivant

I think the local outlets are pissed in general because the Broncos and Cutler have been going to ESPN and NFL Network over them.

Memento
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me. I was wrong, and I just can't live without you.

Cool. Obscure "Player" reference... :)

lex
I wonder if this is why McDaniels is commenting to the media. He's trying to reach out. I kind of enjoy this.

Beantown Bronco
03-23-2009, 02:03 PM
Some folks here REALLY need a jump to conclusions mat.

no-pseudo-fan
03-23-2009, 02:06 PM

Classic!!!

Somebody has the case of the MONDAYS!!

Pseudofool
03-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Nothing on the content of the text message? Lame reporting.

Denver724
03-23-2009, 02:10 PM
A number of coaches and athletes I know only communicate through text now. It's bizarre as hell.

And with this - Jay, answer the ****ing text, you p***Y.

I agree. Jay is a p***y.

Gort
03-23-2009, 02:10 PM

don't be a hater. jumping to conclusions is the only exercise some people get!

;)

bronco militia
03-23-2009, 02:12 PM
LMAO!

is this real?!?!

WABronco
03-23-2009, 02:15 PM
hahahaha almost too hilarious to be true.

What a little pre-teen female. NO I WONT ANSWER UR TXT SUPER GAWD WE ARE NOT BFF.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-23-2009, 02:16 PM
How dare you.

Don't you know what Jay has ben through? You think he's got the emotional strength left it requires to push several buttons on his cell phone?

He's devastated. You're an unfeeling bastard to even ask such a thing.

Maybe Josh sent a picture message and Jay has an iphone:) Since we cant receive MMS messages, i often forget i get those since it involves punching codes into a webpage

Beantown Bronco
03-23-2009, 02:18 PM
LMAO!

is this real?!?!

For those who have gone "all in" with McDaniels, yes. Because whenever an unsubstantiated claim comes out in their favor, then it is fact. Turn it around, however, and they want a full, written report with first party quotes and certified as accurate by the league Comissioner before they'll even entertain the notion that it might be true.

WABronco
03-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Spam his inbox coach!

Beantown Bronco
03-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Spam his inbox coach!

That could be part of the problem. Cutler probably added McDaniels' # to his junk/spam folder.

bronco militia
03-23-2009, 02:21 PM

Nice suit, Jay.

Ha! Ha!

awesome

WABronco
03-23-2009, 02:22 PM
For those who have gone "all in" with McDaniels, yes. Because whenever an unsubstantiated claim comes out in their favor, then it is fact. Turn it around, however, and they want a full, written report with first party quotes and certified as accurate by the league Comissioner before they'll even entertain the notion that it might be true.

I don't think it's totally out of the realm of possibility with how thing's have been going that this would happen.

It's not anything ground breaking...more like status quo.

garandman
03-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Txt messaging! Wow, thats showing a lot of f'n effort. I can't believe Jay isn't responding to this!!

I think it is more and more likely the Broncos are going to call his bluff and wait it out until "mandatory" sessions start. This is a PR battle, and this would then lean towards the Broncos if Jay doesn't show. I don't see any reason to pull the trigger on a trade until then

WABronco
03-23-2009, 02:23 PM
That could be part of the problem. Cutler probably added McDaniels' # to his junk/spam folder.

Oooo that can't be good for reaching a resolution.

WABronco
03-23-2009, 02:24 PM

Nice suit, Jay.

What you can't see there is Bus Cook in the background zapping Jay with a tazer. He wants to answer, really, he does.

theAPAOps5
03-23-2009, 02:27 PM
I love that McDaniels is shunning the local media. Its making them squirm. I say the local media as it stands in its current state, IE the local TV and Denver Post. They suck and its awesome tehy aren't getting their way!

lex
03-23-2009, 02:29 PM
It will be interesting to see how it goes if things dont go well and the boos start cascading.

bronco militia
03-23-2009, 02:30 PM
I love that McDaniels is shunning the local media. Its making them squirm. I say the local media as it stands in its current state, IE the local TV and Denver Post. They suck and its awesome tehy aren't getting their way!

all their moles and sources got canned with shanny....mc****face will have to mend some fences before he gets the media on his side

SouthStndJunkie
03-23-2009, 02:49 PM
WTF is McDanielson texting Cutler for?

What is he 14 years old?

Call him or show up at his doorstep.

Show up on his doorstep and challenge him to a game of beer pong.

frerottenextelway
03-23-2009, 02:58 PM
lol @ whoever leaked that a freakin text wasn't returned. what's next, a note by dhl? aim? or maybe carrier pigeons?

rastaman
03-23-2009, 03:02 PM

And with this - Jay, answer the ****ing text, you p***Y.

Relax dude!.....its the off season and that means head games, leveraging, and business-positioning, negotiation time......and yes of course trying to force a trade----on Cutlers terms. Who knows it may or may not work and #6 will be either be the starter, sitting the bench, on team suspension, or traded.

In the off season between Feb thru May the NFL is a business. June thru the completion of the Super Bowl is when the NFL becomes a GAME!! :wiggle:

When Culter ask himself "How can he detect McD is lying".....its simple, McDaniels lips are moving!!! :spit:

You view Jay as a Puzzy8') !!! Jay views himself as a businessman and he must find a way how to trust a liar.

rastaman
03-23-2009, 03:04 PM

What is he 14 years old?

Nope, McD is 32 years old.....he's just had delayed development and maturity.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-23-2009, 03:05 PM
Jay views himself as a businessman and he must find a way how to trust a liar.

You're a moron. If Jay viewed himself as a businessman, he wouldn't waste his time with his "feelings" in a business situation.

Please pull your nose out of Cutler's ass.

Fitting that you mis-typed and ended up with "CULTer."

Beantown Bronco
03-23-2009, 03:10 PM
When Culter ask himself "How can he detect McD is lying".....its simple, McDaniels lips are moving!!! :spit:

That's why McDaniels will only text now. It's genius.

Rulon Velvet Jones
03-23-2009, 03:10 PM
Mike Leach, head coach of Texas Tech, texts.

It's a sign of the apocalypse.

Taco John
03-23-2009, 03:13 PM
It's a story that he texted him? Really?

And people are being critical that the story says he didn't respond to a text? Really?

"R U there? Call me, K?"

rastaman
03-23-2009, 03:15 PM
You're a moron. If Jay viewed himself as a businessman, he wouldn't waste his time with his "feelings" in a business situation.

Please pull your nose out of Cutler's ass.

Fitting that you mis-typed and ended up with "CULTer."

And you're a NIM ROD.....b/c you fail to realize that the off season in the NFL is the BUSINESS SEASON.

You are obviously a self-appointed "Butt Snorkeler" for McDaniel's and Bowlen.

By the way, who anointed you of all people the skirt wearing english editor???

rastaman
03-23-2009, 03:17 PM
That's why McDaniels will only text now. It's genius.

My bad.....maybe Cutler knows McD is lyng b/c McD is using his Thumps.

eddie mac
03-23-2009, 03:17 PM
I wonder if this is why McDaniels is commenting to the media. He's trying to reach out. I kind of enjoy this.

A non-Denver Broncos fan like yourself would.

no-pseudo-fan
03-23-2009, 03:18 PM
My "source" told me that McD went to Jay's Facebook account and left a message, but Jay has not gotten back to him yet.

rastaman
03-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Spam his inbox coach!

Hey Culter....send McDaniels a hidden trojan virus!!:rofl:

skpac1001
03-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Jay views himself as a businessman and he must find a way how to trust a liar.

As he asks Bus Cook what to do next.

SouthStndJunkie
03-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Maybe Cutler does not have unlimited texting on his plan?

clint7
03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Text: "Jay, are you on solid foods yet or still formula?"

Ratboy
03-23-2009, 03:33 PM
My "source" told me that McD went to Jay's Facebook account and left a message, but Jay has not gotten back to him yet.

Well, my source says they have both twittard and things are still not resolved.

SouthStndJunkie
03-23-2009, 03:34 PM
Text: "Jay, are you on solid foods yet or still formula?"

Reply: "Have you washed the taste of Cassel's sausage out of your mouth yet?"

Cito Pelon
03-23-2009, 03:44 PM
I think the local outlets are pissed in general because the Broncos and Cutler have been going to ESPN and NFL Network over them.

Yup.

Cito Pelon
03-23-2009, 03:54 PM

Jay I am going to give you a call after the owners meeting to set up some face to face time.

or

That was pretty good. Ha!

Rigs11
03-23-2009, 03:56 PM

What is he 14 years old?

Bowlen already tried that. Baby jay didn't answer and didn't return his call. Poor baby Jay...

lex
03-23-2009, 03:59 PM
A non-Denver Broncos fan like yourself would.

McDaniels is a patriot.

DrFate
03-23-2009, 04:03 PM
A text message? Geesh - I knew the new HC was young, but is he 14!?!

Try a phone call jack ass.

clint7
03-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Reply: "Have you washed the taste of Cassel's sausage out of your mouth yet?"

Repy: "No. What do you use to get the taste of Bus Cook's sausage out of your mouth?"

Rulon Velvet Jones
03-23-2009, 04:04 PM
The latest, from AP:

McDaniels sticking by his disgruntled quarterback

DANA POINT, Calif. (AP) - The Broncos may be listening to offers
for disgruntled quarterback Jay Cutler at the NFL owners meetings
this week. If coach Josh McDaniels has his way, though, they'll try
to work things out to keep Cutler in Denver.
"He's our quarterback. We can't predict the future. He's our
quarterback, we want him to be our quarterback, we made that very
clear to him and we hope he feels the same way," McDaniels told
the NFL Network on Monday, a day before he speaks publicly about
the feud for the first time.
McDaniels reiterated that trade talks never reached owner Pat
Bowlen's desk, a sign that the issue never got to the serious
stage.
"Conversations were had and we've never denied that, but at the
same time it's our job to look at every opportunity that we can to
see if it's something that could improve our football team, and
that's what we were doing," McDaniels said.
Their relationship was strained when McDaniels failed to inform
his Pro Bowl quarterback before trying to trade him for Matt
Cassel, whom he tutored as New England's offensive coordinator last
year. Cutler asked for a trade through his agent after two meetings
failed to soothe his hurt feelings.
McDaniels has said he'd rather meet face to face with Cutler
again to try to patch their differences before seriously
considering dealing the 25-year-old passer who set several
franchise records last season.
"I know it's been a very public issue and this is something
that I think happens more than people realize. We have a
relationship, nobody knows where it stands right now, but it's
going to get better," McDaniels said. "It will continue to get
better, I believe that. I think it's something that both parties
have to work toward a solid resolution. We have a good nucleus of
players there that are looking forward to seeing him back at the
facility and working with him. It will get to that point at some
point in the near future."
Of their strained relationship, McDaniels said: "I absolutely
feel that it is not irreparable."
Cutler skipped McDaniels' first team meeting last week and
hasn't participated in the team's offseason program, which is
voluntary. He has said he'll show up for a mandatory minicamp April
17-19 if he's still a member of the Broncos.
Cutler is halfway through the six-year, $48 million contract he
signed as the 11th overall pick out of Vanderbilt in the 2006
draft. He's 17-20 as Broncos starter, although that's misleading
because of Denver's dismal defenses. He's 13-1 in games in which
Denver held its opponents under 21 points.
McDaniels is scheduled to address the matter with reporters
Tuesday.

Cito Pelon
03-23-2009, 04:23 PM
Jay doesn't know what the heck he's gonna do right now. That's what comes from running your mouth too much.

cutthemdown
03-23-2009, 04:51 PM
I could never see myself just not answering the call or text. I was raised to believe that people who avoid things of this nature are week minded. The strong mind communicates. Even if it's to say nope I feel the same way nothing has changed from my end.

Avoidance is a sure sign Jay doesn't feel his reasons are very good. He has already decided his course, that is to show when it's mandatory, give a speech about how he is still not happy but will abide by his contract etc.

What he won't do is make up with the coach before then.

Cutler probably still hoping for the trade, then a huge deal. Trust me any team that gives up 2 or 3 first round picks will want a long term deal. That would mean big money for Jay.

In Broncoland he has 3 yrs left. He may get a new deal next yr if he had not done this but nothing like another team would have to give.

Anyone who thinks this is about anything but money is a fool. It's always either about playing time, or money.

Rock Chalk
03-23-2009, 04:58 PM

What is he 14 years old?

Cutler wont answer the phone.

He cant show up at his doorstep dip****, he's at the owners meeting.

Texting at least gets his message to Cutler since he wont answer his phone.

frerottenextelway
03-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Bowlen already tried that. Baby jay didn't answer and didn't return his call. Poor baby Jay...

That's been debunked. But keep on keeping on - whatever makes you feel better.

Broncomutt
03-23-2009, 05:06 PM
hmmm... Maybe he just doesn't know how to text?

His only NFL coach so far has been Shanny....I'm just sayin'.

oubronco
03-23-2009, 05:23 PM

or

NICE Hilarious!

lex
03-23-2009, 05:31 PM
I could never see myself just not answering the call or text. I was raised to believe that people who avoid things of this nature are week minded. The strong mind communicates. Even if it's to say nope I feel the same way nothing has changed from my end.

Avoidance is a sure sign Jay doesn't feel his reasons are very good. He has already decided his course, that is to show when it's mandatory, give a speech about how he is still not happy but will abide by his contract etc.

What he won't do is make up with the coach before then.

Cutler probably still hoping for the trade, then a huge deal. Trust me any team that gives up 2 or 3 first round picks will want a long term deal. That would mean big money for Jay.

In Broncoland he has 3 yrs left. He may get a new deal next yr if he had not done this but nothing like another team would have to give.

Anyone who thinks this is about anything but money is a fool. It's always either about playing time, or money.

That sounds like a bunch of silly psycho-babble.

Dagmar
03-23-2009, 05:43 PM

Do **** off lex.

Kid A
03-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Do **** off lex.

Talk like that might get you blacklisted in his sig :rofl:

cutthemdown
03-23-2009, 05:54 PM

Just my opinion based on yrs of human observation.

frerottenextelway
03-23-2009, 06:01 PM

Yep. Psycho-babble based on something that likely isn't even true.

Beantown Bronco
03-24-2009, 06:34 AM

If McDaniels was smart, he would've had Tatum Bell steal Scheffler's phone and just called Cutler from that one.

barryr
03-24-2009, 06:42 AM
There have been many QB's who did not like their head coach or vice versa. Bradshaw did not care for Noll, especially early in his career, but they went on to win 4 Super Bowls together.

Cutler not texting means to me he is asking Cook what to do and we all know that isn't good. Like Elway said, Cutler has been given bad advice and we know from who.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-24-2009, 06:51 AM
If McDaniels was smart, he would've had Tatum Bell steal Scheffler's phone and just called Cutler from that one.

I hate to admit it, but that was goddamn funny.

Rep.

Circle Orange
03-24-2009, 07:13 AM
WoW! all this, and he's going to participate in workouts, too...:clown:

ELEVATION
03-24-2009, 07:22 AM
you know the offseason is lame when stories about text messages become a big deal....for real? text messages? the local media is probally mad MCD didnt return there Text and spun there own version.....

Popps
03-24-2009, 09:45 AM

And the winner for Most Ironic Post of 2009 is.........

OABB
03-24-2009, 09:48 AM
And the winner for Most Ironic Post of 2009 is.........

and the winner of the most ironic, irony defining post is...

edit: yay! 1000 posts! and I did it insulting Popps! glorious!

DrFate
03-24-2009, 09:55 AM

Sparky needs to get his sorry ass to wherever Cutler is and stop making excuses. Who the hell cares if Sparky is at the owners meeting? Is he in a time out?

crush17
03-24-2009, 10:00 AM

Actually, it sounds perfectly logical.

You kill me, lex. I guess you better go ahead and add me to your list of closet Patriot fans because I agree with what everyone on that list has been saying on this board lol.

Beantown Bronco
03-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Sparky needs to get his sorry ass to wherever Cutler is and stop making excuses. Who the hell cares if Sparky is at the owners meeting? Is he in a time out?

I'm still trying to figure out why they are calling it an "owners" meeting if all the coaches and gms are there....

Rohirrim
03-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Jay is really turning into a major league sissified punk over this. Maybe not as bad as somebody who would turn the Broncos logo upside down, but pretty bad, nonetheless. I was hoping that McD would bring Jay in a clear this mess up. Now, I'm not so sure. Maybe the best thing for the Broncos is to get as much for him now as they can. If he's going to continue with this crap he won't be worth a damn next year. No team will touch him unless it's on the cheap.

oubronco
03-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Jay is really turning into a major league sissified punk over this. Maybe not as bad as somebody who would turn the Broncos logo upside down, but pretty bad, nonetheless. I was hoping that McD would bring Jay in a clear this mess up. Now, I'm not so sure. Maybe the best thing for the Broncos is to get as much for him now as they can. If he's going to continue with this crap he won't be worth a damn next year. No team will touch him unless it's on the cheap.

LEX...........tap tap...................is this thing on...............LEX are you there :rofl:

bronclvr
03-24-2009, 10:52 AM
I don't usually agree with everything he says, however I think Deion Sanders has it right-Jay, it's time to "man up", come back and lead the Team-it IS time, Jay-

lex
03-24-2009, 01:40 PM
LEX...........tap tap...................is this thing on...............LEX are you there :rofl:

Im not worried about it. I doubt he even knows what it means.

Rohirrim
03-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Im not worried about it. I doubt he even knows what it means.

It means the same thing as when some ****head flies the American flag upside down.

lex
03-24-2009, 02:13 PM
It means the same thing as when some ****head flies the American flag upside down.

And what does that mean?

barryr
03-24-2009, 02:18 PM
The Broncos will not get that much for Cutler in a trade, so that's why its best the Broncos do not deal him, especially since there isn't anyone on the roster who cab realistically take his place.

I'm sure Cook knows that and has been pushing for contract, trade, etc. but if Cutler were to really make a scene, he would damage future contract negotiations with the Broncos or whoever else.

sisterhellfyre
03-24-2009, 02:23 PM
And what does that mean?

If the upside-down Bronco head points to the left, it means you're a pitcher.

If the upside-down Bronco head points to the right, it means you're a catcher.

(Not baseball.)

Regards,
m.

DenverBrit
03-24-2009, 03:37 PM
And what does that mean?

It means you're a closet Patriots fan.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-24-2009, 03:54 PM
How do i make Lex's "Closet Pats Fan" list. I wanna be on it

lex
03-24-2009, 03:58 PM
It means you're a closet Patriots fan.

That doesnt even make any sense.

lex
03-24-2009, 03:59 PM
If the upside-down Bronco head points to the left, it means you're a pitcher.

If the upside-down Bronco head points to the right, it means you're a catcher.

(Not baseball.)

Regards,
m.

Gur.

crush17
03-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Lex has himself so ingrained in his hatred for McDaniels that he wont ever see this situation logically.

That really sucks, I always respected him as a poster here.

Rohirrim
03-24-2009, 04:08 PM
And what does that mean?

It means you don't agree with something so you disrespect the team.

lex
03-24-2009, 04:09 PM
It means you don't agree with something so you disrespect the team.

Thats what you think it means. But you should really avoid speaking out of ignorance. If you dont know, you should ask or google it.

Rohirrim
03-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Thats what you think it means. But you should really avoid speaking out of ignorance. If you dont know, you should ask or google it.

I don't have to google anything to know what it means to me, you pathetic little a-hole.

Turning any symbol of anything upside down is a sign of disrespect.

lex
03-24-2009, 04:25 PM
I don't have to google anything to know what it means to me, you pathetic little a-hole.

Turning any symbol of anything upside down is a sign of disrespect.

LOL. Youre speaking out of ignorance.

Rohirrim
03-24-2009, 04:28 PM

Written by the guy who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

lex
03-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Written by the guy who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

Maybe you should just walk away. You cant get anything right (or according to you "write").

Rohirrim
03-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Maybe you should just walk away. You cant get anything right (or according to you "write").

I just figure if you're going to accuse somebody of ignorance, you should at least use proper spelling. Otherwise, you end up looking like this guy:
http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanner/2009/03/01-07/moran.jpg

DenverBrit
03-24-2009, 04:52 PM
That doesnt even make any sense.

But you do?? Hilarious!

DenverBrit
03-24-2009, 05:13 PM

No he's not. For instance: Hanging a national flag upside down means extreme danger to life or property, but any other usage is disrespect.
It's the same as shouting fire in a movie theater, when there is no fire.
Or sending an SOS when there is no emergency.

"dire distress" signifying "extreme danger to life or property" (US Code Chapter 10, 176). Any other display of the flag with the union side down is categorized as disrespect.

Hanging the Broncos logo upside down is merely 'disrespect.' Something a closet Raiders or Patriots fan might do.

Rohirrim
03-24-2009, 06:00 PM
No he's not. For instance: Hanging a national flag upside down means extreme danger to life or property, but any other usage is disrespect.

Hanging the Broncos logo upside down is merely 'disrespect.' Something a closet Raiders or Patriots fan might do.

Exactly. Well put. It's something I would expect to see on a Raider board.

lex
03-24-2009, 06:57 PM

Using language specific to the american flag means nothing when you consider that there have been other applications.

lex
03-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Exactly. Well put. It's something I would expect to see on a Raider board.

Good grief. Nice try. LOL.

DenverBrit
03-24-2009, 06:58 PM
How do i make Lex's "Closet Pats Fan" list. I wanna be on it

It's easy, just point out how little he knows. He can't handle it. Ha!

Maybe he'll enjoy Jays new movie.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/kinematik/three_men_and_a_baby_funny.jpg

lex
03-24-2009, 07:02 PM
It's easy, just point out how little he knows. He can't handle it. Ha!

Maybe he'll enjoy Jays new movie.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/kinematik/three_men_and_a_baby_funny.jpg

Youre too clumsy to know any better. Its unfortunate I have to put you on ignore now. Its been kind of fun beating down the weak **** youve been throwing out there.

DenverBrit
03-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Using language specific to the american flag means nothing when you consider that there have been other applications.

Nope, I posted the US Code for your benefit There are no other applications.

You're disrespecting the Broncos by displaying their logo upside down, and you know it.

But you'll make up some other lame excuse, it's what you do.

http://www.rtfaces.com/faces/pout.jpg

DenverBrit
03-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Youre too clumsy to know any better. Its unfortunate I have to put you on ignore now. Its been kind of fun beating down the weak **** youve been throwing out there.

Awwwww, but you're winning, why put me on ignore? LOL ROFL! ROFL!