PDA

View Full Version : How many of you think....

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-21-2009, 06:12 PM
That McD is messing this up too. There are ten teams out there that want Cutler.

And your telling me that not 1 of those offers make a good deal?

Are you kidding me. This is the NFL. Johnny U, Joe Montana, and Jerry Rice can be cut and traded and you can't find somehing for Cutler.

Look people 90% of people out there that are mad at McD are not really that made at trading Cutler.

Its how the trade talks were handled!

Look when a player is asking to be traded, its over.

lex
03-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Jerry Rice and Joe Montana were at the end when they were traded. Cutler is 25.

Ambiguous
03-21-2009, 06:16 PM
I don't want him to be traded. This is good news.

garandman
03-21-2009, 06:18 PM
First off I am about to go into a seizure will all that is going on in your post, and for what you said, no, that is not true my friend.

Chad Johnson asked for a trade, was he traded, no he wasn't (and he should have been). Just cause someone "asks" to be traded, doesn't mean anything if there is enough in return

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-21-2009, 06:23 PM
First off I am about to go into a seizure will all that is going on in your post, and for what you said, no, that is not true my friend.

Chad Johnson asked for a trade, was he traded, no he wasn't (and he should have been). Just cause someone "asks" to be traded, doesn't mean anything if there is enough in return

And good a wr was he last year?

Rock Chalk
03-21-2009, 06:26 PM
That McD is messing this up too. There are ten teams out there that want Cutler.

Are you kidding me. This is the NFL. Johnny U, Joe Montana, and Jerry Rice can be cut and traded and you can't find somehing for Cutler.

Look people 90% of people out there that are mad at McD are not really that made at trading Cutler.

Ten teams have expressed interest IF Cutler goes on the trading block. Reading comprehension dude.

Not surprising as Cutler is better than at least 10 QBs. What I find most surprising is that for a supposed top 5 QB, that 27 teams havent contacted Denver. Guess he's not in the top 22 QBs in NFL circles.

Tombstone RJ
03-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Best case scenario for the Broncos is McD and Jay kiss and make up. Really, both parties should be excited to work together.

Hopefully, this will happen.

GreatBronco16
03-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Jay Cutler wants to be traded, and there are a few teams drawing interest? OMG, Alert the press!!!

barryr
03-21-2009, 06:47 PM

So let's see: people are made that the Broncos thought about trading Cutler and now someone is mad they haven't traded him? Again, looks like some want to hate McDaniels no matter what happens.

I think this just shows that the Broncos are not wanting to trade Cutler, much less give him away. Hmm, haven't the Broncos stated that already?

Just because some teams have called about Cutler, doesn't mean they have offered anything the Broncos like. The Broncos are not obligated to take any deal and they aren't desperate to this point at least, to make a deal either.

I can't believe this has to be explained.

broncofan
03-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Because despite his hardass Patriot way, he knows that trading Jay will put him in a hole to start his young coaching career.

BroncoMan4ever
03-21-2009, 06:53 PM
Jerry Rice and Joe Montana were at the end when they were traded. Cutler is 25.

exactly, not only that but in the case of Montana he had only played in 1 game his final 2 years in SF and a guy by the name of Steve Young had taken his job and was kicking ass at it.

Jay is 25 and can only get better.

BroncoMan4ever
03-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Because despite his hardass Patriot way, he knows that trading Jay will put him in a hole to start his young coaching career.

trading Jay will be the nail in the coffin of his career as a HC. he should know this. with Jay they could win a lot of games together and McDaniels can become a top tier coach, or he can trade him look like a moron when the team ends up dead last in the West, and kill any chance of him being looked at as a HC candidate for a very long time

bombay
03-21-2009, 07:03 PM
The Broncos do not owe it to Cutler to trade him, and he's under contract for three more seasons.

Tough luck. He may be forced to collect his millions in a Broncos uniform.

Inkana7
03-21-2009, 07:18 PM
Wow.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Ten teams have expressed interest IF Cutler goes on the trading block. Reading comprehension dude.

Not surprising as Cutler is better than at least 10 QBs. What I find most surprising is that for a supposed top 5 QB, that 27 teams havent contacted Denver. Guess he's not in the top 22 QBs in NFL circles.

I can read. I also can read between the lines too. Look, I bet you dollars to donuts that Jets, Bucs, and Viks are those teams. And they would be offering at least a 1st and a 3rd for Cutler.

rugbythug
03-21-2009, 08:37 PM
I can read. I also can read between the lines too. Look, I bet you dollars to donuts that Jets, Bucs, and Viks are those teams. And they would be offering at least a 1st and a 3rd for Cutler.

That would be a terrible trade get real. Cutler starts at 1,1,2, and should garner plenty more. That said. He should not be traded.