PDA

View Full Version : How long can the Bronco's play chicken?

Pontius Pirate
03-20-2009, 08:53 AM
Up through the start of mandatory camp (April 18th)?

All the way through camp?

All the way up till the start of the pre-season?

Through pre-season?

Through the start of next season?

I find it hard to believe that they would consider keeping Jay all the way to the start of the season if he keeps up his stance.

no-pseudo-fan
03-20-2009, 08:56 AM
Denver can just say, "WE ARE NOT TRADING JAY CUTLER!" Then refuse to talk about it anymore.

razorwire77
03-20-2009, 09:00 AM
If Jay is moved it will happen right before the draft, or on draft day. If he's not moved by draft day, Denver holds all the cards. Fines for missing training camps, missed opportunities to fulfill contract incentives and bonuses will lure Cutler back into camp. I doubt it gets to that point though, and he probably gets traded.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Denver can just say, "WE ARE NOT TRADING JAY CUTLER!" Then refuse to talk about it anymore.

It seems like they're doing just that. "WE ARE NOT TRADING JAY CUTLER." teams inquiring about Cutler are told "we are still trying to work it out, so he's not available."

This stance, combined with Belichick's statement to WEEI yesterday say that Cassel to Denver was NEVER actually going to happen.

Time to put your big boy pants on, Jay. Come back to Denver, lift with your teammates, and all will be forgiven. Plus, if you play well this year, you'll get a substantial pay increase next season. Pretty good deal, huh?

skpac1001
03-20-2009, 09:05 AM
I think up to the April minicamp. If he shows, they keep him, if not they need to get the starting qb in there learning the offense and building chemistry. If he doesn't show and they keep him, they won't be playing chicken anymore, they will be playing kick the baby.
http://www.thommo.id.au/images/cc_item/63467_1.jpg

rugbythug
03-20-2009, 09:08 AM
One Year. If he is still pissed next year we will be forced to trade him.

Crushaholic
03-20-2009, 09:10 AM
They need to know whether to draft a quarterback, so this won't last much longer...

dbfan4life
03-20-2009, 09:13 AM
Denver has the upper hand. I think the question is how long can Jay play chicken.

Beantown Bronco
03-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Time to put your big boy pants on, Jay. Come back to Denver, lift with your teammates, and all will be forgiven. Plus, if you play well this year, you'll get a substantial pay increase next season. Pretty good deal, huh?

Says who? Bowlen? Can anyone really believe anything that comes out of his mouth anymore? And, even if you did believe it, the chances of him "changing his mind" between now and then is at or near 100%.

I certainly wouldn't get into any "verbal contracts" with that guy any time soon.

Punisher
03-20-2009, 09:19 AM
Cutler has to understand this is the best sitution right now,Everyteam that doesn't have QB has a bad roster besides the Vikings.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-20-2009, 09:23 AM
Says who? Bowlen? Can anyone really believe anything that comes out of his mouth anymore? And, even if you did believe it, the chances of him "changing his mind" between now and then is at or near 100%.

I certainly wouldn't get into any "verbal contracts" with that guy any time soon.

First, who said anything about a verbal contract? In one of the other threads, I submit that we offer him a no trade clause instead of a contract extension, have it signed by all parties, in order to get this thing worked out. Remember, according to Jay, he just wants to feel the love. he's made no mention of money. So we sign a no-trade clause with him and his agent, continue to tell callers that he's not available, and move forward with our off season.

And second, can you really hold Jay Cutler up as a paragon of honesty? The guy put his house on the market Thursday, met with the Broncos Saturday, and then said that he was "really hopeful" that things would get worked out. Sorry, but that reeks of inconsistency. It also reeks of him not really wanting to work anything out, and going into the meeting without an open mind.

And spare me the whole "he's been thinking of putting his house on the market for a while now!" bull****. He knew the meeting was coming up, he knew off season conditioning was starting this week, yet he sells the house closest to the facility in a down market. Gimme a break.

It's over. All can be forgiven and we can all move forward (and maybe even improve the team, which is what I thought everyone wanted) if we can get Jay's sig on that no-trade clause. Seems to me, if Cutler is as honest as he and his defenders claim, he'd have no problem signing and coming back to continue learning his new offense.

Drek
03-20-2009, 09:26 AM
They need to know whether to draft a quarterback, so this won't last much longer...

We'll draft a mid to late round QB regardless.

They'll know by next off-season, which is all that is important. If Jay won't be here we can get Tim Tebow then.

SouthStndJunkie
03-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Denver can play chicken for 3 more years if they really want to.

Archer81
03-20-2009, 09:32 AM
April 17 is the first mandatory training camp...til then. But this should be over by then.

:Broncos:

telluride
03-20-2009, 09:35 AM
Not to be a downer, but there is no possible happy ending to this mess.

If Cutler is Traded: Any grace period that McDaniels may have enjoyed is instantly gone. Every loss will be brutally dissected. And every loss will be followed with the cry, by some, that "Jay would have won that game." The pressure on McDaniels will be enormous. Cutler's play with his new team will likewise be brutally dissected. Honestly, Jay's gotten a pretty easy ride thus far in Denver. His losses are blamed on our defense. His poor decision-making is explained away by his relative youth. His pouty behavior, and his blame-others attitude are either ignored or qualified because, well, he's got a great arm. Not so in his new city. The cost to that team to land him will put enormous pressure on Jay. Every pick, every pout, every loss, every episode of public drunkeness will be spotlighted. He's going to learn what real pressure is.

If Cutler Remains a Bronco: All the patience and forbearance we had with Jay is gone. Every pick, every pout, every episode of public drunkeness will unleash a world of criticism on him. If we lose, it'll be Jay's fault. Lose relatively often, and people will look at the unacted-upon trade and debate whether we should have pulled the trigger. If we resign him to a jumbo contract, and if he underperforms, people will savage him. If his health declines and becomes an issue, he'll become a scapegoat.

Really, the only winner in all this Bus Cook. He'll get his payout. But Cutler's reputation and possibly his career is going to take some serious dings. And McDaniels career has likewise become much more tenuous. The only -- only -- positive possible scenario is this: The Broncos refuse to trade Cutler. He reports, stays healthy, learns the offense, elevates his game under McDaniels, and the team sees some payoff success -- this year. We then reward him with his jumbo contract.

But the odds of that? Sadly, almost nil.

Beantown Bronco
03-20-2009, 09:35 AM
First, who said anything about a verbal contract? In one of the other threads, I submit that we offer him a no trade clause instead of a contract extension, have it signed by all parties, in order to get this thing worked out.

Now you are changing your argument. In your post above, you specifically said "Plus, if you play well this year, you'll get a substantial pay increase next season." I see nothing about a no-trade clause in that sentence, so let's leave that out of it. I'll go to the other thread if I want to deal with that.

By definition, this would have to be a verbal contract, because the league will not accept such a contract in written form.

And second, can you really hold Jay Cutler up as a paragon of honesty? The guy put his house on the market Thursday, met with the Broncos Saturday, and then said that he was "really hopeful" that things would get worked out. Sorry, but that reeks of inconsistency. It also reeks of him not really wanting to work anything out, and going into the meeting without an open mind.

And spare me the whole "he's been thinking of putting his house on the market for a while now!" bull****. He knew the meeting was coming up, he knew off season conditioning was starting this week, yet he sells the house closest to the facility in a down market. Gimme a break.

My statement had nothing to do with Cutler and made no claims with regard to his honesty. Let's focus on the current issue and not add 10 things to it. It's pretty simple. Would you or would you not feel comfortable accepting a verbal contract such as you presented above from Pat Bowlen right now?

Pseudofool
03-20-2009, 09:41 AM
The longer they play, the worse it is for Jay--Jay's already played his hole card "trade me" and there's nothing left he can do to create leverage.

Punisher
03-20-2009, 09:42 AM
Not to be downer, but there is no possible happy ending to this mess.

If Cutler is Traded: Any grace period that McDaniels may have enjoyed is instantly gone. Every loss will be brutally dissected. And every loss will be followed with the cry, by some, that "Jay would have won that game." The pressure on McDaniels will be enormous. Cutler's play with his new team will likewise be brutally dissected. Honestly, Jay's gotten a pretty easy ride thus far in Denver. His losses are blamed on our defense. His poor decision-making is explained away by his relative youth. His pouty behavior, and his blame-others attitude are either ignored or qualified because, well, he's got a great arm. Not so in his new city. The cost to that team to land him will put enormous pressure on Jay. Every pick, every pout, every loss, every episode of public drunkeness will be spotlighted. He's going to learn what real pressure is.

If Cutler Remains a Bronco: All the patience and forbearance we had with Jay is gone. Every pick, every pout, every episode of public drunkeness will unleash a world of criticism on him. If we lose, it'll be Jay's fault. Lose relatively often, and people will look at the unacted-upon trade and debate whether we should have pulled the trigger. If we resign him to a jumbo contract, and if he underperforms, people will savage him. If his health declines and becomes an issue, he'll become a scapegoat.

Really, the only winner in all this Bus Cook. He'll get his payout. But Cutler's reputation and possibly his career is going to take some serious dings. And McDaniels career has likewise become much more tenuous. The only -- only -- positive possible scenario is this: The Broncos refuse to trade Cutler. He reports, stays healthy, learns the offense, elevates his game under McDaniels, and the team sees some payoff success -- this year. We then reward him with his jumbo contract.

But the odds of that? Sadly, almost nil.

:thumbs: nice post

Archer81
03-20-2009, 09:42 AM
The longer they play, the worse it is for Jay--Jay's already played his hole card "trade me" and there's nothing left he can do to create leverage.

Except cry on Sheffler's shoulder while they camp in Wyoming...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Now you are changing your argument. In your post above, you specifically said "Plus, if you play well this year, you'll get a substantial pay increase next season." I see nothing about a no-trade clause in that sentence, so let's leave that out of it. I'll go to the other thread if I want to deal with that.

By definition, this would have to be a verbal contract, because the league will not accept such a contract in written form.

My statement had nothing to do with Cutler and made no claims with regard to his honesty. Let's focus on the current issue and not add 10 things to it. It's pretty simple. Would you or would you not feel comfortable accepting a verbal contract such as you presented above from Pat Bowlen right now?

With all the news that's come out, basically saying this trade was dreamed up in Chris Mortenson's sleep? Yeah, I think I would.

Makes a helluva lot more sense for him to come and practice and play with his team than to sit out and cost himself money. And the Broncos have him under contract at a super-low number for the next three years.

I'm trying to give answers here. You want the black cloud to follow you around? Fine.

Beantown Bronco
03-20-2009, 09:53 AM
With all the news that's come out, basically saying this trade was dreamed up in Chris Mortenson's sleep? Yeah, I think I would.

That's between Cutler and McDaniels....not Cutler and Bowlen. I have a problem with Bowlen because he's lying about or "mis remembering" things NOT related to the trade. Leave the trade out of it.

Makes a helluva lot more sense for him to come and practice and play with his team than to sit out and cost himself money.

For whatever reason, some here are assuming this despite him shooting it down. He has already come out and said that he will NOT miss any mandatory meetings/practices. He won't cost himself a dime there.

And the Broncos have him under contract at a super-low number for the next three years.

Not true....unless you think over $20 million in bonuses (that are guaranteed if he is simply on the roster) and salary over the last two years of his contract is chump change.

colonelbeef
03-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Cutler has to understand this is the best sitution right now,Everyteam that doesn't have QB has a bad roster besides the Vikings.

Jets roster is decent but they don't have what it takes.

Non point for me though, there will never be equal value back for Jay, which is why he cannot be traded

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-20-2009, 10:01 AM
That's between Cutler and McDaniels....not Cutler and Bowlen. I have a problem with Bowlen because he's lying about or "mis remembering" things NOT related to the trade. Leave the trade out of it.

Fair enough. The trade is very much involved, though, since that is supposedly what set off this entire firestorm, and now Cutler needs the love.

For whatever reason, some here are assuming this despite him shooting it down. He has already come out and said that he will NOT miss any mandatory meetings/practices. He won't cost himself a dime there.

He also said he was hoping to move forward as a Bronco, but put his house on the market. He also said he would be attending the non-mandatory offseason training with his teammates. As I've said all along when it comes to this: I'll believe it when I see it.

Not true....unless you think over $20 million in bonuses (that are guaranteed if he is simply on the roster) and salary over the last two years of his contract is chump change.

I think it's chump change when compared with Cutler would lose in his next contract if he sits and doesn't play anywhere for those two years.

Look man, I totally get what you're saying. I don't know what more McDaniels can do to satisfy Cutler's need for love and affection. He's said that he's not trading Jay Cutler. Belichick has come out and said that the trade never even got off the ground with any interest from Denver. The Post reported this morning that 10 teams have called requesting a trade, and that Denver rebuffed every single one of them, saying they are hoping to work it out with Cutler. So what more does Cutler want? That, to me, is more than enough evidence that McDaniels is on the level, wants Cutler as his quarterback, and wants to move forward.

Like McD, I think these two men would be the best thing for each other's career, if they could just get out of their own way. McD has. Cutler has not. And Bus Cook is orchestrating the entire thing.

Pseudofool
03-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Except cry on Sheffler's shoulder while they camp in Wyoming...

I wasn't talking about that kind of leverage. :wiggle:

DenverBrit
03-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Denver has the upper hand. I think the question is how long can Jay play chicken.

That's it. Denver has said repeatedly that they are not trying to trade Cutler.
Jay has 3 more years under contract, a contract that allows Denver to trade him if they want to.
Jay doesn't understand the business, or his agent has had an agenda to get a new contract or trade that pre-dates this drama.

Archer81
03-20-2009, 10:14 AM
I wasn't talking about that kind of leverage. :wiggle:

Leaving us with the question, are those sad tears, or happy tears?

Garcia Bronco
03-20-2009, 10:19 AM

Exactly. Cutler and his Agent have no leverage.

ZONA
03-20-2009, 10:27 AM

I don't think they will draft any QB's this year at all. None worth having. Working out somebody at QB right now is just a game being played. I think that is quite obvious.

Pseudofool
03-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Tim Tebow in 2010 /sarcasm

Ambiguous
03-20-2009, 10:34 AM
I don't think they will draft any QB's this year at all. None worth having. Working out somebody at QB right now is just a game being played. I think that is quite obvious.

I agree and would be livid if we spent our draft picks on a QB this year. Let's just get through this stupid Jay drama and go back to building a D.

Archer81
03-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Tim Tebow in 2010 /sarcasm

He works on his passing game its a realistic possibility.

Rohirrim
03-20-2009, 10:44 AM
The Broncos aren't "playing" anything. They don't have to.

Pontius Pirate
03-20-2009, 11:15 AM
If Cutler holds firm, and just does the bare minimum (i.e. attend only mandatory meetings in order to avoid fines), then I don't see the Bronco's starting him. I.e. they will do the whole "we're going to use the camp & pre-season to determine who our starting QB will be."

Which means Cutler will sit.

This would be a huge distraction for the entire team and I don't see the Broncos putting the team and organization through that.

Broncos will move Cutler before the pre-season for sure (assuming Jay doesn't budge).

Mogulseeker
03-20-2009, 11:54 AM
I think up to the April minicamp. If he shows, they keep him, if not they need to get the starting qb in there learning the offense and building chemistry. If he doesn't show and they keep him, they won't be playing chicken anymore, they will be playing kick the baby.
http://www.thommo.id.au/images/cc_item/63467_1.jpg

Hahaha Vigeland in Norway ... I've been there.

USMCBladerunner
03-20-2009, 12:04 PM
Jay only has the first mini-camp to demonstrate his resolve. I'm not sure the Broncos will take him seriously up to that point. I wouldn't. If someone offers the moon during the draft, then he'll be dealt, but I doubt that and would expect that he'll be kept. The Broncos can play chicken for a while really.

Irish Stout
03-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Tuesday

baja
03-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Up through the start of mandatory camp (April 18th)?

All the way through camp?

All the way up till the start of the pre-season?

Through pre-season?

Through the start of next season?

I find it hard to believe that they would consider keeping Jay all the way to the start of the season if he keeps up his stance.

At least a year without any real pain.

Beantown Bronco
03-20-2009, 12:15 PM
At least a year without any real pain.

Watching Simms play can be pretty painful....

baja
03-20-2009, 12:23 PM
If Cutler holds firm, and just does the bare minimum (i.e. attend only mandatory meetings in order to avoid fines), then I don't see the Bronco's starting him. I.e. they will do the whole "we're going to use the camp & pre-season to determine who our starting QB will be."

Which means Cutler will sit.

This would be a huge distraction for the entire team and I don't see the Broncos putting the team and organization through that.

Broncos will move Cutler before the pre-season for sure (assuming Jay doesn't budge).

Jay is a young kid who loves to play football and has no leverage to support his trade desire, within one or two practices he will be playing enthusiastically and in another week or so after that all of this will be a distant memory.

The only thing remaining at all of this issue in a month's time will be 10,000 threads on the Orange Mane.

baja
03-20-2009, 12:25 PM

McDaniels has proven he can take mediocre at QB and win.

Beantown Bronco
03-20-2009, 12:35 PM

no he hasn't....

CEH
03-20-2009, 12:36 PM

With a team that went 18-1.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-20-2009, 12:38 PM
no he hasn't....

Really? He molded a career backup into an 11 win quarterback. A threshold, I'll remind you, Cutler has not seen since high school.

baja
03-20-2009, 12:42 PM
no he hasn't....

Cassel is what than???

baja
03-20-2009, 12:44 PM
With a team that went 18-1.

Of which he was the OC and play caller.

frerottenextelway
Cassel is what than???

The former QB of Coach Belichick?

Drek
I agree and would be livid if we spent our draft picks on a QB this year. Let's just get through this stupid Jay drama and go back to building a D.

Prepare to be livid on Sunday, April 26th then because we're probably taking a second day QB.

McDaniels has shown no problems with carrying three QBs and he's going to go looking for a young guy he can start grooming. It won't be to replace Cutler, but to instead have a Matt Cassel contingency plan in place should Cutler get hurt a few years down the road when Chris Simms is no longer the backup.

My bet is Todd Boeckman, big, strong, solid all around tools, and a team leader in college. He fits the mold of what McDaniels has worked with in previous stops.

Beantown Bronco
03-20-2009, 12:53 PM
Cassel is what than???

Really? He molded a career backup into an 11 win quarterback. A threshold, I'll remind you, Cutler has not seen since high school.

Tom Brady was Griese's backup in college. People calling him "mediocre" during his first season soon found themselves eating those words.

You can't call him "proven" mediocre until all the evidence is in. We've only seen one season's worth of tape on him. Let's see what he does this year and next, with new coaching and a new team.

baja
03-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Tom Brady was Griese's backup in college. People calling him "mediocre" during his first season soon found themselves eating those words.

You can't call him "proven" mediocre until all the evidence is in. <b> We've only seen one season's worth </b>of tape on him. Let's see what he does this year and next, with new coaching and a new team.

he was mediocre last yearand you know it.

Beantown Bronco
03-20-2009, 01:51 PM
he was mediocre last yearand you know it.

Actually, no. I would definitely disagree with that.

baja
03-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Actually, no. I would definitely disagree with that.

where would you rank him?

would call him elite?

Beantown Bronco
03-20-2009, 02:01 PM
where would you rank him?

would call him elite?

As I said earlier, nobody can say with any certainty yet just how good he actually is....all we have is one year of tape. But if I'm ranking him solely based off that one year, I'd say he is clearly "above average." He ranked no lower than 11th in any statistical category for QBs, ranking ahead of Cutler in most of them. And, before anyone jumps on the "great WR talent he has", any slight advantage he MAY have had in that group was easily trumped by the fact that his OLine was WAY worse than Denver's last year. He got the crap kicked out of him all season long.

Circle Orange
03-20-2009, 02:25 PM

He has nice hair, though. That has to count for something. :flower:

baja
03-20-2009, 03:01 PM
As I said earlier, nobody can say with any certainty yet just how good he actually is....all we have is one year of tape. But if I'm ranking him solely based off that one year, I'd say he is clearly "above average." He ranked no lower than 11th in any statistical category for QBs, ranking ahead of Cutler in most of them. And, before anyone jumps on the "great WR talent he has", any slight advantage he MAY have had in that group was easily trumped by the fact that his OLine was WAY worse than Denver's last year. He got the crap kicked out of him all season long.

Cassel may be well become great or a goat but our discussion is about considering Cassel's abilities <b>last season</b> and the fact that McD helped coach that Cassel run offense to a 11 win season.

My point was and is that I believe McD's system is such that a franchise qb is not as necessary as it is in other systems. Furthermore if Jay cannot become Brady like in his attitude we are better off without him no matter how good he gets.

Archer81
03-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Cassel may be well become great or a goat but our discussion is about considering Cassel's abilities <b>last season</b> and the fact that McD helped coach that Cassel run offense to a 11 win season.

My point was and is that I believe McD's system is such that a franchise qb is not as necessary as it is in other systems. Furthermore if Jay cannot become Brady like in his attitude we are better off without him no matter how good he gets.

Cassel did pretty well. I would still prefer Cutler, but if a trade had to happen and McDaniels wants a guy he knows, we could do worse.

baja
03-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Cassel did pretty well. I would still prefer Cutler, but if a trade had to happen and McDaniels wants a guy he knows, we could do worse.

My take is if we were offered Cassel and 2 first round picks like is being reported not taking that deal is a much bigger black mark againt the young head coach than anything going on with the "dispute"

frerottenextelway
03-20-2009, 04:02 PM

Does anyone seriously think the Patriots wouldn't have been successful if Josh McDaniels wasn't an assistant coach there?

baja
03-20-2009, 04:25 PM
No way to know

In a reverse scenario do you think if Slowick had not been with us we would have been the same team.

baja
03-20-2009, 04:26 PM
To say the DC & the OC aren't a very important part of any teams success is just nuts.

garandman
03-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Does anyone seriously think the Patriots wouldn't have been successful if Josh McDaniels wasn't an assistant coach there?

Amen to that... We know who is behind there success and its not Pioli or some idiot coordinators

frerottenextelway
03-20-2009, 04:35 PM
No way to know

In a reverse scenario do you think if Slowick had not been with us we would have been the same team.

Well, imo, we kinda do know. McDaniels was a low level defensive assistant when the Pats won their first Super Bowl with a Tom Brady who was a pretty mediocre QB then. Not to take away from what he did the last 2 years, but they won Super Bowls before he had a big role there.

To your question, we may have been a different team, but imo we would've been as bad (or nearly as bad anyways) with a different philosphy. The lack of anything at the safety positions really hurt us in coming up with creative coverages to mask our front 7 like Coyer was able to do.

Dedhed
03-20-2009, 05:51 PM
That's completely circular.

You could also say that the success of the Pats grew as Josh's role on the coaching staff did.

Either way it's a pointless argument.

frerottenextelway
03-20-2009, 06:03 PM
You could also say that the success of the Pats grew as Josh's role on the coaching staff did.

Well, no you couldn't.

Inkana7
03-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Well, no you couldn't.

Going from 11 wins to 16 is impressive, no?

frerottenextelway
03-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Going from 11 wins to 16 is impressive, no?

All 3 of their SB wins (01, 03, 04) came when he was a low level assistant. They haven't won any since he's been a coordinator (05 - 08).

That's not to say he hasn't been a good coordinator (that wasn't my point at all), but clearly they had a good thing going before he got promoted and -- imo -- would've done just fine without him.

orinjkrush
03-20-2009, 06:37 PM
McLiar and JC Drama Queen have had their fates now tied together, historically.

For better or worse, in sickness and in health.

watermock
03-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Anyone that think Jay want a no trade contract is kidding themselves.

Anyone that thinks Jay is demanding a new or reworked contract is delusional too.

Jay wants a trade, what he does after that is of no concern to Denver.

Punisher
03-20-2009, 07:53 PM
I might be going out on a limb here but i think if McDickhole Coaches Simms well enough we can make it to the playoffs.....

baja
03-20-2009, 08:25 PM
Sims will make the probowl under McDaniels.

garandman
03-20-2009, 08:34 PM
Simms is not a bad QB. But why have cubed steak, when you can have filet mignon, JAY CUTLER son!

hambone13
03-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Sims will make the probowl under McDaniels.

If that's the case Bowlen will forget everything!

~Crash~
03-20-2009, 10:09 PM
I find these post to be sucky as heck going to bed and taking some swimming lessons night all you want to be's

theAPAOps5
03-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Hey took the board drunk and illiterate just paid a visit. Sucky as heck, oooh so witty!