PDA

View Full Version : What If.. Cutler is resigned But.....

DBBBSBS
03-19-2009, 01:08 PM
Yes Yes i started a cutler thread, because that is the big hit these days and anything else asked has no value. so lets discuss cutler and mcd.

What if we gave them 100 mill contract and he gets injured in the pre-season. who is to blame then ? who will you have under the center then ? will you be bringing in a cutler clone ?

Spider
03-19-2009, 01:09 PM
what if we give Cutler 100 mill , and he runs off with a crack whore and has Kids that hate polls and other threads on the mane ?

DBBBSBS
03-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Yes.. it is a big what if and if you and your truck have no good answer. just stay away from this thread

SoDak Bronco
03-19-2009, 01:12 PM
we need to trade for Foneco

OABB
03-19-2009, 01:12 PM
Yes.. it is a big what if and if you and your truck have no good answer. just stay away from this thread

I get the DB part of your name, but what does the rest stand for?

OBF1
03-19-2009, 01:13 PM

What IF your aunt had balls, would she be your uncle ??? Never mind, I just heard thru a "Source" of mine that she does.:spit:

Spider
03-19-2009, 01:14 PM

Here is another one .......If we give Cutler a 100 Mill , can we get a tax deduction ? and if so how much ?

montrose
03-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Wow, from the kid who made a thread about dumb threads...

Man-Goblin
03-19-2009, 01:15 PM
What if there really were cobras that spat AIDS?

Spider
03-19-2009, 01:16 PM
What if we give Cutler a 100 million dollars and find out he is related to Al Davis ?Would we get a refund ?

skpac1001
03-19-2009, 01:17 PM
I would blame Tuten, fire him, and bring in the Patriot conditioning and tape recording coach. Next I would draft a lanky kinda goofy qb in the 6th or 7th round from an overrated school who was always or mostly a backup, get his teeth fixed and put him in some fashion magazines. Can't miss really.

Spider
03-19-2009, 01:18 PM
I would blame Tuten, fire him, and bring in the Patriot conditioning and tape recording coach. Next I would draft a lanky kinda goofy qb in the 6th or 7th round from an overrated school who was always or mostly a backup, get his teeth fixed and put him in some fashion magazines. Can't miss really.

Come on that would never happen in the real world ;D

DBBBSBS
03-19-2009, 01:18 PM
What if we give Cutler a 100 million dollars and find out he is related to Al Davis ?Would we get a refund ?

what if you drive the truck with a permit and dont still get caught and sit behind bars.. will you mom still cry or will your wife be happy ?

SureShot
03-19-2009, 01:19 PM
Boob Jack!
http://media.photobucket.com/image/boobs/babeswithstuff/big%20boobs/boobs.jpg

Spider
03-19-2009, 01:20 PM
what if ........ Instead of giving Cutler a 100 mill , we trade him for a 12 pack of Bud light , a pack of Smokes and a rare vintage edition of Playboy Magazine ? And kept Simms .win win situation as I see it

Spider
03-19-2009, 01:21 PM
what if you drive the truck with a permit and dont still get caught and sit behind bars.. will you mom still cry or will your wife be happy ?

Oh come on you know you are my little snuggle bunny

DenverBrit
03-19-2009, 01:21 PM
What if your thread starting privileges were revoked?

Maybe I need to start a thread and a poll to ask that question.

OBF1
03-19-2009, 01:24 PM
Brit, I will give it a yes vote

Spider
03-19-2009, 01:25 PM
What if we give Cutler 100 mill and in late December right before the playoffs , Cutler is killed by a jealous homosexual lover ? Who do we blame ?

521 1N5
03-19-2009, 01:25 PM
what if we give Cutler 100 mill , and he runs off with a crack whore and has Kids that hate polls and other threads on the mane ?

lol

skpac1001
03-19-2009, 01:31 PM
What if we give Cutler 100 mill and in late December right before the playoffs , Cutler is killed by a jealous homosexual lover ? Who do we blame ?

I think we have to cover it up... we can't lose our starting qb and his main receiving tight end.

I put way too much thought into that sentence.

Popcorn Sutton
03-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Yes Yes i started a cutler thread, because that is the big hit these days and anything else asked has no value. so lets discuss cutler and mcd.

What if we gave them 100 mill contract and he gets injured in the pre-season. who is to blame then ? who will you have under the center then ? will you be bringing in a cutler clone ?

You couldn't even wait a day or so after starting your "dumb thread" thread?

Pot meet kettle.

Spider
03-19-2009, 01:32 PM
I think we have to cover it up... we can't lose our starting qb and his main receiving tight end.

I put way too much thought into that sentence.

:rofl: .........

BroncoBuff
03-19-2009, 01:33 PM

Can any of these kids throw a football?

Spider
03-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Can any of these kids throw a football?

No but they are born with 2 sets of lips so they can piss and moan at the same time .............................;D

Hallside
03-19-2009, 01:40 PM

You start a thread complaining about the number of Cutler threads and then you start this thread?

This is the dumbest Cutler thread I've seen yet.

SoDak Bronco
03-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Is that a Peterbuilt Spidey?

DBBBSBS
03-19-2009, 01:45 PM
You start a thread complaining about the number of Cutler threads and then you start this thread?

This is the dumbest Cutler thread I've seen yet.

All others sounded equally dumb to me. So i post asking for some sanity.. but sane threads get moved here to dump

DBBBSBS
03-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Why would none of them now discuss a valid cutler thread. this is a scenario that can happen. it happened to tom bardy and cutler compares himself to tom brady.. why cannot it happen to him

bronco_diesel
03-19-2009, 04:04 PM
i think i have a thread starter:

what if they resign cutler to 100mil and we find out that josh can't win without video tapes?

or what if they resign cutler and then josh goes blind and they suddenly need to convert all the playbooks to brail?

Ratboy
03-19-2009, 04:10 PM

What if you had a heart attack while making another 'What if Jay Cutler" thread?

DBBBSBS
03-19-2009, 04:12 PM
i think i have a thread starter:

what if they resign cutler to 100mil and we find out that josh can't win without video tapes?

or what if they resign cutler and then josh goes blind and they suddenly need to convert all the playbooks to brail?

that should be new thread by itself. that is what happens these days in mane

Spider
03-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Is that a Peterbuilt Spidey?

yes sir . I am driving a 1993 ,379 model ext hood pete

rastaman
03-19-2009, 04:32 PM
What if a story breaks that Bowlen has been secretly meeting with Shanahan behind the scenes and BEHIND McDaniel's BACK on advice with handling the Cutler situation. And to add insult to injury, while Bowlen has publicly stated "McDaniel's" is my HC and I give him full control.....Bowlen has also told Shanahan, McDaniel's is on a one or two year leash, and is seriously interested with bringing back Shanahan!!!

Ummmmmmm.......I wonder if we would hear McDaniel's squeal and whine of betrayal and mis-trust.

Broncojef
03-19-2009, 05:00 PM
What if a story breaks that Bowlen has been secretly meeting with Shanahan behind the scenes and BEHIND McDaniel's BACK on advice with handling the Cutler situation. And to add insult to injury, while Bowlen has publicly stated "McDaniel's" is my HC and I give him full control.....Bowlen has also told Shanahan, McDaniel's is on a one or two year leash, and is seriously interested with bringing back Shanahan!!!

Ummmmmmm.......I wonder if we would hear McDaniel's squeal and whine of betrayal and mis-trust.

If you fired McDaniels this instant he'd have an OC call before the end of the hour, no way is even the least bit afraid of getting the axe in Denver. The kid is seriously smart at running an offense and motivating people. Once this little escapade is over and McDaniels is given his shot people will love him. Shanny had 10 years to do nothing and you all loved his bland .500 team hoping for another rebuilding year, why not give Josh a shot ya know? not everyone acts like a baby when they experience adversity.

Bob's your Information Minister
03-19-2009, 05:08 PM
This is about the most retarded thread I've ever seen.

What if Cutler gets hit by a bus while signing the $100 million contract? What then?

What if he has a brain aneurysm after signing it?

Bronx33
03-19-2009, 05:09 PM
If you fired McDaniels this instant he'd have an OC call before the end of the hour, no way is even the least bit afraid of getting the axe in Denver. The kid is seriously smart at running an offense and motivating people. Once this little escapade is over and McDaniels is given his shot people will love him. Shanny had 10 years to do nothing and you all loved his bland .500 team hoping for another rebuilding year, why not give Josh a shot ya know? not everyone acts like a baby when they experience adversity.

Fair enough imagine that giving the guy a chance to prove himself in the only thing we all care about and that is wins and loses it almost sounds like the normal thing to do ;)

Bronx33
03-19-2009, 05:11 PM
Bob you are the last douchbag to call anything retarded ok.

Bob's your Information Minister
03-19-2009, 05:21 PM
No, Bronx. No.

I do not accept your post.

TDmvp
03-19-2009, 05:24 PM
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8811/shthread.jpg

rastaman
03-19-2009, 05:24 PM

What if Cutler gets hit by a bus while signing the $100 million contract? What then?

What if McDaniels suffers a stroke one day prior to the Broncos playing in an AFC Championship game! What then?

rastaman
03-19-2009, 05:26 PM

So how long do we give McDaniels to become the second coming of Bill Bilichick???:~ohyah!:

Spider
03-19-2009, 05:53 PM
What if , right before Bowlen signs the contract with Jay , Bowlens fur coat catches fire ? what then ?

Pat Bowlen
03-19-2009, 05:58 PM
What if , right before Bowlen signs the contract with Jay , Bowlens fur coat catches fire ? what then ?
Stop, drop, roll and then grab a spare one from the trunk.

spdirty
03-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Dumb thread. If he gets injured then we are ****ed...just like New England was ****ed, just like Indy would be ****ed if Peyton gets hurt, just like New Orleans would be ****ed if Brees got hurt, just like Sandy Eggo would turn into a contender if Phyllis got hurt.

Spider
03-19-2009, 06:02 PM

LOL well that covers that

spdirty
03-19-2009, 06:03 PM

Why dont you get off the frickin sauce and extend Cutler?

theAPAOps5
03-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Why dont you get off the frickin sauce and extend Cutler?

Because you don't reward children who throw fits.

OABB
03-19-2009, 06:26 PM

did you ever read that croyle vs. cutler thread?

Broncojef
03-19-2009, 06:47 PM
So how long do we give McDaniels to become the second coming of Bill Bilichick???:~ohyah!:

Depends if we trade for Quinn and two first rounders or give Cutler and our draft away to get Cassel. :thanku:

Northman
03-19-2009, 06:59 PM
What if Spidey ran over every numbnut who starts a pointless Cutler/McD thread. What if........

DBroncos4life
03-19-2009, 07:00 PM
well the team was ready to make a 13 million dollar jump with a new QB and gave the back up QB 3 million for next year so its clear that the team feels we don't have enough problems with things so we need to tie up more money in the QB position. Its painfully clear to me that the only way we can inprove this team is if we infact poor millions of more dollars into a postion that isn't a problem.

Spider
03-19-2009, 07:11 PM
What if Spidey ran over every numbnut who starts a pointless Cutler/McD thread. What if........

;D

TonyR
03-19-2009, 07:21 PM
What if Jay would do THIS:

"I'm going on my fourth season in this league, so I understand the realities of the situation. We have a new coach, a new general manager and an owner who wants to give them the latitude to do their jobs. My job is to play quarterback. Their job is to do what they think best helps the team.

"Sure, I was disappointed to be involved in trade discussions. Who wouldn't be? But I took the non-trade too personally and overreacted. In retrospect, I can see why Coach McDaniels was interested in Cassel. They have a great history together. But it didn't happen, so Coach and I will patch up our differences and move forward. That's what a pro does."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3988250&sportCat=nfl

Atlas
03-19-2009, 07:21 PM
what if ........ Instead of giving Cutler a 100 mill , we trade him for a 12 pack of Bud light , a pack of Smokes and a rare vintage edition of Playboy Magazine ? And kept Simms .win win situation as I see it

Have you seen Simms throw? IT would be a win for Jay anyway. Almost whereever Jay goes will be a better situation than Denver. Denver's offense sucks....now. The Defense has always sucked. Have a rookie (inept)(arrogant) head Coach, Rookie (powerless) GM and a senile, drunk of an owner.

If Jay goes to the Lions they will have a better record than Denver next year. Write that down.

DBroncos4life
03-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Have you seen Simms throw? IT would be a win for Jay anyway. Almost whereever Jay goes will be a better situation than Denver. Denver's offense sucks....now. The Defense has always sucked. Have a rookie (inept)(arrogant) head Coach, Rookie (powerless) GM and a senile, drunk of an owner.

If Jay goes to the Lions they have a better record than Denver next year. Write that down.

I tried telling people that as well. Do they even know how good Calvin Johnson is?

Spider
03-19-2009, 07:28 PM

If Jay goes to the Lions they will have a better record than Denver next year. Write that down.

Meh ..... I doubt that , but if Cutler doesnt want to be here , then he is no good to us ...........

DBBBSBS
03-19-2009, 08:22 PM

i did write it down

Dagmar
03-19-2009, 09:08 PM
What if Jay would do THIS:

"I'm going on my fourth season in this league, so I understand the realities of the situation. We have a new coach, a new general manager and an owner who wants to give them the latitude to do their jobs. My job is to play quarterback. Their job is to do what they think best helps the team.

"Sure, I was disappointed to be involved in trade discussions. Who wouldn't be? But I took the non-trade too personally and overreacted. In retrospect, I can see why Coach McDaniels was interested in Cassel. They have a great history together. But it didn't happen, so Coach and I will patch up our differences and move forward. That's what a pro does."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3988250&sportCat=nfl

http://www.oliverwillis.com/img/albabed.gif

TDmvp
03-19-2009, 09:09 PM
http://www.oliverwillis.com/img/albabed.gif

I think i just had a moment ....

Spider
03-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Have you seen Simms throw?

Not really , but then Morton didnt have the Skill Cutler does either , and right now I would love Morton leading the Broncos then Cutler ..........

SPORTSWRITER
03-20-2009, 12:44 AM

God forbid!! But, if such an awful thing were to happen, wouldn't it really be the s***s for y'all if that unlucky "BUS" (as in COOK) hit them both while Pioli was over-seeing the signing, just after Jay had been traded to the Chiefs for Cassel and KC's '09 #1 DP!! :flush:

I mean, Bronco fans have to think positive about all trade situations!! :sunshine: