PDA

View Full Version : Thank You all you bandwagon jumpers....

DBBBSBS
03-18-2009, 01:00 PM
I am getting my season ticks. I was 3600 away last year and now i am picked to be a broncos season ticket holder. I will never ever give up no matter who comes or goes in denver.

I have been a bronco for life and i have been waiting for this day for the last 5+ years. Now i can afford them and also watch a new pool of young players for a decade.

Everyone who are ready to jump on the bandwagon after 3 or 5 years.. a BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO YOU ALL............

Blart
03-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Wow. How much is Bowlen regretting this move now?

vancejohnson82
03-18-2009, 01:04 PM
ahhhh....you bastard

Kaylore
03-18-2009, 01:06 PM

This is probably a wash. I didn't even want to watch games this season when Shanahan announced that Slowik was coming back.

And whether you hate McDaniels or not, people that say they are "leaving their fandom when Jay leaves" are jerk offs and can take their fake fandom with them. We need people who love the team.

RunSilentRunDeep
03-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Did you already get to pick your seats?

OBF1
03-18-2009, 01:07 PM

Not at all.... Unless you are blind and deaf we are in the middle of a huge recession/depression right now. Is it also Bowlens fault the unemployement rate is almost 10% , Home prices have fallen almost 50% the past 3 years and the stock market is making everyones 401K's 201k's???

Wake up brother, times are tough all over. Season tickets are a luxury item.

rugbythug

Not at all. One Playoff game in the next 2 years and he is ahead of the game.

Shanahan was not going to the Playoffs in 09 with slowick and the D coordinator. Which means they all get fired. New coach first year no Playoffs. He is just jumping the team ahead a year.

Blart
Wasn't Bowlen was already having trouble selling the box seats?

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 01:08 PM

When you have a list at least larger than 17000 its not much.

Keep it up jumpers, I WANT MY TIX

DBBBSBS

Bowlen, need not regret. there are 1000's of fans like me who can fill the gap. So who are quit on this team and take a hike. And i am sure some of them did so because of the economy.. rather than shanny or cutler. So it is ok. And what if.. just what if.. cutler stays ?

Who will regret then on giving up those seats.

theAPAOps5
Wasn't Bowlen was already having trouble selling the box seats?

Nope, just club level. And those seats suck ass because of the hoity toity fans

DBBBSBS
03-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Did you already get to pick your seats?

No. My wife just called me as there was a message on our answering machine. So i need to call and find out the details.

RunSilentRunDeep
03-18-2009, 01:13 PM
No. My wife just called me as there was a message on our answering machine. So i need to call and find out the details.

Let me know. I got mine last season and section 502 was the best I could get. I requested an improvement so if you do better than me I'll be pissed. :rofl:

colonelbeef
03-18-2009, 01:15 PM
I am getting my season ticks. I was 3600 away last year and now i am picked to be a broncos season ticket holder. I will never ever give up no matter who comes or goes in denver.

I have been a bronco for life and i have been waiting for this day for the last 5+ years. Now i can afford them and also watch a new pool of young players for a decade.

Everyone who are ready to jump on the bandwagon after 3 or 5 years.. a BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO YOU ALL............

you do realize that you jumped up because of the crap economy right?

Rabb
03-18-2009, 01:17 PM
I am 6515 as of today, so hopefully a couple more years...congrats!

I will take the ****tiest seats they have to get in, I don't care

DBBBSBS
03-18-2009, 01:17 PM
you do realize that you jumped up because of the crap economy right?

Yes Sir.. I very much do. As such i was going to 2-3 games using a friends ticket. But this is certainly a upgrade.

I feel bad for those who had to give up because of the economy. But whoever gave up because of shanny or this team's status are real losers

DBBBSBS
03-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Let me know. I got mine last season and section 502 was the best I could get. I requested an improvement so if you do better than me I'll be pissed. :rofl:

I wanted something in the 100 level as well.. But i will settle for anything for now and later look for a upgrade. I normally keep some money away for this anyway. So this economy hopefully will not change my course ever.

montrose
03-18-2009, 01:19 PM
That's awesome DBBBSBS. I got into all of the games last year on single-game tickets but it would be nice to have the same seats each game. Let us know where you're seats are going to be!

bronco militia
03-18-2009, 01:20 PM
where are your seats?...I gave back two

Punisher
03-18-2009, 01:24 PM

Great News! ****ing banwagon jumpers need to die

Ambiguous
03-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Good thing all of the bandwagon jumpers who are reading a Denver Broncos message board in the middle of March got to read this. ;)

T/F Bronco
03-18-2009, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=DBBBSBS;2341695]I am getting my season ticks. I was 3600 away last year and now i am picked to be a broncos season ticket holder. I will never ever give up no matter who comes or goes in denver.

Congrats! I got mine last season. Now you will be eligible to buy playoff tickets! I have a friend in Cali that was #831. I bet he got his call. He'll be stoked!

TDmvp
03-18-2009, 01:39 PM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1824/thread_sucks.jpg

Typical Dbbb thread ... pointless and nonfactual .... yes it's the economy ....

Bronx33
03-18-2009, 01:41 PM
This is probably a wash. I didn't even want to watch games this season when Shanahan announced that Slowik was coming back.

And whether you hate McDaniels or not, people that say they are "leaving their fandom when Jay leaves" are jerk offs and can take their fake fandom with them. We need people who love the team.

I have to fully agree.

worm
03-18-2009, 01:43 PM
I am at 6,789. I need a few more implosions!

DBBBSBS
03-18-2009, 01:47 PM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1824/thread_sucks.jpg

Typical Dbbb thread ... pointless and nonfactual .... yes it's the economy ....

You are sitting where the bungles are... and jealous that you cannot watch broncos. ha ha ha ha... but now i can. every sunday they play in the mile high city... ha ha ha ha

BroncoMan4ever
03-18-2009, 01:48 PM

3600 people on the season tickets list jumped ship in the course of 1 year....WOW!

i hate McDaniels and am pissed that Cutler is probably gone, and am not looking forward to a season where i think it will be disaster, but there is no way in hell i would jump ship from the season ticket line if i was there(not currently on the list because i can't afford it right now, not because i am a bandwoagon fan)

Congrats on the tix bro. any idea where the seats are?

BroncoMan4ever
03-18-2009, 01:51 PM
When you have a list at least larger than 17000 its not much.

Keep it up jumpers, I WANT MY TIX

how much are the season tix? because i want to put my name on the list but have no idea how much i would be on the hook for when my time finally came.

Beantown Bronco
03-18-2009, 01:53 PM
You are sitting where the bungles are... and jealous that you cannot watch broncos. ha ha ha ha... but now i can. every sunday they play in the mile high city... ha ha ha ha

so can anyone.....I could've gotten tix to any home game last season for face value the week of the game through ticketmaster. You don't have to be a season ticket holder.

bronco militia
03-18-2009, 01:54 PM
how much are the season tix? because i want to put my name on the list but have no idea how much i would be on the hook for when my time finally came.

FYI...price listed is PER SEAT FOR 10 GAMES

http://to.denverbroncos.com/reserved_seat_info

TDmvp
03-18-2009, 02:01 PM

Dude you don't know $hit about me and it's not my fault your one of the most ignorant posters here and are clueless to facts .... And there is this thing called Sunday ticket that i have had forever .... and I hate people at games so that works out fine ... Been to many games and would rather watch it on my TVs ..

And by the way I own my own planes , a Cessna and a Remos, so being in Cincinnati really has nothing to do with anything .

BroncoMan4ever
03-18-2009, 02:05 PM
FYI...price listed is PER SEAT FOR 10 GAMES

http://to.denverbroncos.com/reserved_seat_info

awesome bro. thanks for that link. i think i am going to have to put my name on the list, because looking at that i can afford the cost of 2 seats a game, especially considering once i get the tickets it will take a few years before i get into the really good higher cost seats

24champ
03-18-2009, 02:10 PM
I can't believe people are foregoing their rights to season tickets.

You guys can still sell the tickets...but giving up your rights to season tickets is stupid IMO.

dbfan4life
03-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Where is this list? I want to put my name on it. In five years, I think I can afford them.

24champ
03-18-2009, 02:20 PM
Where is this list? I want to put my name on it. In five years, I think I can afford them.

It will be shorter than five years...I should get mine next year.

http://to.denverbroncos.com/waiting_list/personal_sign-up_form

Rabb
03-18-2009, 02:34 PM
3600 people on the season tickets list jumped ship in the course of 1 year....WOW!

it's crazy right?

Last year in December I was 8,001...I don't know how it works since I am 6,515 as of today

maybe I just suck

dbfan4life
03-18-2009, 02:34 PM
It will be shorter than five years...I should get mine next year.

http://to.denverbroncos.com/waiting_list/personal_sign-up_form

Cool! Just put my name down. Now, I just gotta tell my wife.

Rabb
03-18-2009, 02:39 PM

eff that you have a few years

24champ
03-18-2009, 02:42 PM

Now hold on sparkie....you don't have to say anything yet.;D

oubronco
03-18-2009, 02:48 PM

congratulations

watermock
03-18-2009, 05:13 PM
I don't have to lift up my middle finger to anyone.

All I have to do is walk up, give the peace sign, get two for the s stands, and be prepared to be frisked.

spdirty
03-18-2009, 05:17 PM
I don't have to lift up my middle finger to anyone.

All I have to do is walk up, give the peace sign, get two for the s stands, and be prepared to be frisked.

for less than face value as well.

Northman
03-18-2009, 06:56 PM

Well said. However, if Jay is traded i will still wish him the best but i wont follow him and abandon the Broncos because of it. We're not talking about Elway here.

Circle Orange
03-18-2009, 07:03 PM
Yes...all this leaping around is leading to sprained ankles everywhere.

Bowlen is pretty quiet in all this chaos. Odd. No presser from the owner?

T/F Bronco
03-18-2009, 07:10 PM
it's crazy right?

Last year in December I was 8,001...I don't know how it works since I am 6,515 as of today

maybe I just suck

They average 1500 a year. Maybe with the economy and the mess maybe more this year.

Spider
03-18-2009, 07:39 PM

So you super fan now ? congratulations .......... FVck Stick

ant1999e
03-18-2009, 09:10 PM
it's crazy right?

maybe I just suck

Where do you go to check where you are at on the list?

lex
03-18-2009, 09:52 PM

But it wasnt a choice between Shanahan and McDaniels. There were two choices: 1) Whether to keep Shanahan, and 2) Who to replace him with. #2 did not have to be McDaniels.

Broncos4tw
03-18-2009, 11:15 PM
Good for you! This is a good thing imo. Too many champagne sipping, socialite fans in the stands.. I hope we end up with diehards and that's all, once again.

I'm PO'd and shaking my head at this entire thing, and I have very little confidence in our head coach atm, but I'll be a fan always.

Los Broncos
03-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Will ticket prices go up this year?

Popps
03-18-2009, 11:48 PM
Keep in mind, folks... there's this deal called a global recession going on.

This might not be 100% about Jay's diaper rash. A lot of people may not be able to afford the luxury of season tickets right now.

Props to anyone who's able to get in there and grab them!

TDmvp
03-19-2009, 12:51 AM
Keep in mind, folks... there's this deal called a global recession going on.

This might not be 100% about Jay's diaper rash. A lot of people may not be able to afford the luxury of season tickets right now.

Props to anyone who's able to get in there and grab them!

Maybe if your reading comprehension was above 3rd grade level you would have noticed the economy was mentioned many times already ...

But we all understand by now your need to pat yourself on back to feel important and act like you are unwrapping some great mystery for the world every time you post ....

Or maybe you're just padding your thread count .
Either way it's pretty moronic , and stale ...

Peoples Champ
03-19-2009, 08:06 AM
If these are the "bad years" where people are OFF the bandwagon and we were 8-8 last year, then we as Broncos fans have it pretty good.

Imagine being a Chiefs fan and being 3-13.

Rabb
03-19-2009, 09:40 AM
Where do you go to check where you are at on the list?

I logged into my account manager on the Broncos site and did the "contact us" link.

I think their email is tickets@broncos.nfl.net or you can call 720-258-3333