PDA

View Full Version : How's the Civil War going?

sonsofkraftybob
03-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Figured after sabotaging your franchise, the least i could do is ask who's winning the war?

Culterites?

McDanielers?

Will the 'Mane split into 2 different websites or will you all just have your own sections of this one?

Has the factions split along the same lines of the Jake v. Jay war of before? I would assume so.:stirstir:

BTW, did you hear we might get Peparz! ::)

Rohirrim
03-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Oh boy, a nitwit has stumbled in. How did you guys do in the playoffs after that 11-5 season?

Spider
03-18-2009, 08:45 AM
LOL . this is childs play , should have seen the great griese debate

BroncoInSkinland
03-18-2009, 08:48 AM

Congrats for you guys, did he come from a team that went to the playoffs?

Shoemaker
03-18-2009, 09:12 AM
Figured after sabotaging your franchise, the least i could do is ask who's winning the war?

Culterites?

McDanielers?

Will the 'Mane split into 2 different websites or will you all just have your own sections of this one?

Has the factions split along the same lines of the Jake v. Jay war of before? I would assume so.:stirstir:

I believe the correct distinction for the sides in the great Broncos Civil War is the McDaniels Union vs. the Confederation of Cutler.

You see, we recently got a newly appointed leader that made some controversial decisions.

These decisions were not accepted by the entire team, and so Jay and Scheffler thought their rights were being threatened and decided to secede and form their own Broncos team, but McDaniels isn't willing to let them go.

The parallels are all there.

Also, are we really taking to taunting the Patriots, who went 11-5 this year and very barely missed the playoffs?

Everybody remembers that Monday night football game right? I mean, I've tried to block it out, sure, but its still there.

loborugger
03-18-2009, 09:26 AM
Hey,

Patswin has been noticeably absent during this whole debacle. Maybe there is a Pats conspiracy going on here!

sonsofkraftybob
03-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Oh boy, a nitwit has stumbled in. How did you guys do in the playoffs after that 11-5 season?

Playoffs? Yeah, we missed them. But we did even better in the long run...we pawned off a mediocre at best QB for the 34th pick and sent YET ANOTHER overrated co-ordinator to a HC job that he will fail at following in the footsteps of the likes of Wiess, Crennel and Mangini. So, I guess short of a Lombardi, I'm quite satisfied by last year. So now that the AFC West is pacified, we can turn all our attention to the East, South & North.:wave:

chickennob2
03-18-2009, 09:31 AM
I believe the correct distinction for the sides in the great Broncos Civil War is the McDaniels Union vs. the Confederation of Cutler.

You see, we recently got a newly appointed leader that made some controversial decisions.

These decisions were not accepted by the entire team, and so Jay and Scheffler thought their rights were being threatened and decided to secede and form their own Broncos team, but McDaniels isn't willing to let them go.

The parallels are all there.

Also, are we really taking to taunting the Patriots, who went 11-5 this year and very barely missed the playoffs?

Everybody remembers that Monday night football game right? I mean, I've tried to block it out, sure, but its still there.

this

BroncoInSkinland
03-18-2009, 09:37 AM

He comes on a Broncos site obviously and almost by self addmission trolling, and you want to play nice with him? Give him a 15" throbber and send him back to Boston with an STD. This will be my last post in this thread, hope someone sends it to the butt soon.

Cool Breeze
03-18-2009, 09:39 AM
Is there truth to the rumor that Matt Estrella is now employed by Bill Belichick & Sharon Shenocca?

Circle Orange
03-18-2009, 09:43 AM

Culterites?

McDanielers?

A pie to the face for thee, sir. ;D

Preferably frozen.

dbfan4life
03-18-2009, 10:03 AM
A pie to the face for thee, sir. ;D

Preferably frozen.

And preferably made of ****. ^5

LonghornBronco
03-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Krafty,

How did McD get along with Tom Brady?

TheReverend
03-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Playoffs? Yeah, we missed them. But we did even better in the long run...we pawned off a mediocre at best QB for the 34th pick and sent YET ANOTHER overrated co-ordinator to a HC job that he will fail at following in the footsteps of the likes of Wiess, Crennel and Mangini. So, I guess short of a Lombardi, I'm quite satisfied by last year. So now that the AFC West is pacified, we can turn all our attention to the East, South & North.:wave:

It's a slap in the face, but that was downright funny.

montrose
03-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Krafty,

How did McD get along with Tom Brady?

Didn't Gaffney say that he McDaniels wasn't afraid to yell at Brady and put him in his place at times? I wouldn't doubt it, Brady's the type of guy that would use it to get better.

Rohirrim
03-18-2009, 10:40 AM
It's a slap in the face, but that was downright funny.

Yeah, but it took him 45 minutes to post it. I think he had to gather a whole squad of Patsie knuckleheads to come up with it.

400HZ
03-18-2009, 10:46 AM

Culterites?

McDanielers?

Do you really think that NE will acquire Peppers? It would entail giving him a larger contract than Tom Brady's. Will Belicheat do that?

OABB
03-18-2009, 10:57 AM

Culterites?

McDanielers?

It's been pretty fun actually. It reminds me of two years ago when some team was caught breaking nfl rules and cheating.

It was a media circus let me tell you. There was burning of evidence and fines and all sorts of bad things going on.

Of course that was all squashed when that dirty, low down cheating team won 18 straight games, only to have the perfect seasoned squashed on the biggest stage of them all in an orgasmic explosion of karma and justice.

I have a feeling that soon this will blow over too, just like when that team cheated by filming defensive coaches and all was forgotten when they started winning.

when this whole thing passes over and our team starts to anchor itself amongst the elite, qb'd by the golden boy Jay Cutler, there will be endless fun in bumping some of these threads and rubbing some faces in the dirt. It will be endless joy to quote those who have really dug themselves deep into this turd spiral.

So as far as the civil war here goes, I have no doubt we will preserve the union.

DrFate
03-18-2009, 10:59 AM
we pawned off a mediocre at best QB for the 34th pick and sent YET ANOTHER overrated co-ordinator to a HC job that he will fail at following in the footsteps of the likes of Wiess, Crennel and Mangini.

Surprisingly accurate

ColoradoDarin
03-18-2009, 11:24 AM
18-1

Cmac821
03-18-2009, 11:25 AM
I am on Cutler's side

Broncos_OTM
03-18-2009, 11:33 AM

Culterites?

McDanielers?

BTW, did you hear we might get Peparz! ::)I might call you more of a broncos fan then a pats fan. The pats have a 99.9 chance of NOT getting peppers according to adam schefter. You might wannna check your sources before you start barking off

sonsofkraftybob
03-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Krafty,

How did McD get along with Tom Brady?Never heard of a problem. But Belichick runs things pretty tight so not much info comes out except rainbows and roses.

To be serious for a moment (unlike this thread and posts which were OBVIOUSLY in jest) the only problem I had with mcDaniels was with the SB v. Giants. No quick slants, draws, running. Every other play was a 5-7 step drop back looking for a bomb and with The Giants D Frony...that wass just too long.

But trashing an OC for one loss when he won 17 in a row prior to that seems duplicitous.

I think Cutler is better than Cassel but I think the time Cassel played in the system is why Josh wanted him...it wasn't just last year, he's known the system for several years..just last year he got to execute it finally.

sonsofkraftybob
03-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Yeah, but it took him 45 minutes to post it. I think he had to gather a whole squad of Patsie knuckleheads to come up with it.You know me better than that by now...And you know full well that if the Pats don't win a Superbowl, the following year the only Pats fans left are me and Patswin2002. Pats fans are bandwagoneers ya know!

sonsofkraftybob
03-18-2009, 12:02 PM
Do you really think that NE will acquire Peppers? It would entail giving him a larger contract than Tom Brady's. Will Belicheat do that?I see us getting rid of Seymour next year so it's possible but I don't think Peparz wants to play in a 3-4.

sonsofkraftybob
03-18-2009, 12:12 PM
I have a feeling that soon this will blow over too, just like when that team cheated by filming defensive coaches .They still film those defensive coaches you know...except instead of Estrella, Major network TV does it and broadcasts it to literally, get this now, MILLIONS of people at once in HUNDREDS of countries. Actually, 60,000-70,000 people stare and watch in person each and every week. You would figure all the people in the stands would have been given blindfolds by now so as to not "sneek a peek". But how would police something like that cuz you know that fat, drunk, obnoxious bastard sitting in section 106, row 3, seat 12 is gonna wanna see what defensive play is called every now and then and won't wait for the cell call from his buddies watching at home to tell them what they saw. The perfect plan would be a "No Fans Allowed" during the game and all games "Blackedout"...now that would solve problem of spying on something that is out in the open.

Your thoughts before I propose them to Goodell?

OABB
03-18-2009, 12:15 PM
They still film those defensive coaches you know...except instead of Estrella, Major network TV does it and broadcasts it to literally, get this now, MILLIONS of people at once in HUNDREDS of countries. Actually, 60,000-70,000 people stare and watch in person each and every week. You would figure all the people in the stands would have been given blindfolds by now so as to not "sneek a peek". But how would police something like that cuz you know that fat, drunk, obnoxious bastard sitting in section 106, row 3, seat 12 is gonna wanna see what defensive play is called every now and then and won't wait for the cell call from his buddies watching at home to tell them what they saw. The perfect plan would be a "No Fans Allowed" during the game and all games "Blackedout"...now that would solve problem of spying on something that is out in the open.

Your thoughts before I propose them to Goodell?

yeah, how do we make sure that these fat slobbering fan's don't record them on a tape device and walk into the team's locker room at halftime?

because, I think that's when it would go from "gamesmanship" to actual....what do you call that?

oh yeah

cheating.

If you would like, I can read you the nfl bylaws about recording devices bringing them into the locker room and spare you the trip to goodell's office.

sonsofkraftybob
03-18-2009, 12:17 PM
I might call you more of a broncos fan then a pats fan. The pats have a 99.9 chance of NOT getting peppers according to adam schefter. You might wannna check your sources before you start barking off

Hence the smily with the "eye roll". I am as sick as Peparz talk as anyone. Hey, I'll let you in on another trick...hit the button worded "CapsLock" and it makes all your letter Capital Letters!!! Need any other explanations, I here for ya...just PM me!

sonsofkraftybob
03-18-2009, 12:18 PM
yeah, how do we make sure that these fat slobbering fan's don't record them on a tape device and walk into the team's locker room at halftime?

because, I think that's when it would go from "gamesmanship" to actual....what do you call that?

oh yeah

cheating.

If you would like, I can read you the nfl bylaws about recording devices bringing them into the locker room and spare you the trip to goodell's office.

Now I know why you guys got rid of Shanny! Been wondering all off season...thanks!

BTW, all our Lombardi's are still there...like yours. People in glass houses and all...

OABB
03-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Now I know why you guys got rid of Shanny! Been wondering all off season...thanks!

BTW, all our Lombardi's are still there...like yours. People in glass houses and all...

shouldn't throw stones. That's a good point. I am thankful that I am not in one of those glass houses. Mine has windows, and maybe a skylight, but it is made of solid oak baby.

circumventing Stadium dollars isn't the same as actually cheating.

I wish we hadn't god rid of shanny either. He was the only coach smart enough to use multiple calls against the pat's. What was our record against you guys again?

ColoradoDarin
03-18-2009, 12:38 PM
18-1 lol

sonsofkraftybob
03-18-2009, 01:09 PM
circumventing Stadium dollars isn't the same as actually cheating.

?

Actually, I forgot about that...how many draft picks for finagling the salary cap stuff was it again?

I was talking about recording the defensive signals with binoculars and paper and pencil...you know, the old fashioned way of cheating. Thats what I like about Shanny...OLD SCHOOL!

Don't be so defensive dude...your Lombardi's are still there too!

OABB
03-18-2009, 01:17 PM
Actually, I forgot about that...how many draft picks for finagling the salary cap stuff was it again?

I was talking about recording the defensive signals with binoculars and paper and pencil...you know, the old fashioned way of cheating. Thats what I like about Shanny...OLD SCHOOL!

Don't be so defensive dude...your Lombardi's are still there too!

you mean gamesmanship. I like that too! it's good for the sport. Makes a man have to use his moxy to get an edge. There is a certain amount of glory in using what is legally allowed in front of you.

It's not like actually cheating. You know like when you film, document, and store the signals on tape so that you can break them down at halftime in the locker room.

sonsofkraftybob
03-18-2009, 01:25 PM
you mean gamesmanship. I like that too! it's good for the sport. Makes a man have to use his moxy to get an edge. There is a certain amount of glory in using what is legally allowed in front of you.

It's not like actually cheating. You know like when you film, document, and store the signals on tape so that you can break them down at halftime in the locker room.

Dude, you don't have to explain yourself to me. I have no problem with all that stuff, seems legit to me:thumbs:

If you do feel the need for confession, I would suggest a priest, not little old sonsofkraftybob. You know, thick as theives and all that.

Rock Chalk
03-18-2009, 01:47 PM
18-1

You know, this just never gets old.

Bronx33
03-18-2009, 01:51 PM
How did that last superbowl go?