PDA

View Full Version : Cutler over the years Pictures

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 09:18 AM
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=DN&Dato=20090316&Kategori=SPORTS0602&Lopenr=903160808&Ref=PH

Remember Jay likes the fans - it is the coach he does not trust.

Peace

Garcia Bronco
03-18-2009, 09:19 AM
Tell your buddy to cut the ****.

Smiling Assassin27
03-18-2009, 09:20 AM
Jay only likes himself.

Northman
03-18-2009, 09:22 AM
Jay likes the fans so much that he wants to leave. Uh, thanks Jay!

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 09:23 AM
Jay only likes himself.

McD lied. He should have been a straight shooter with Jay!

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Jay likes the fans so much that he wants to leave. Uh, thanks Jay!

If you like your wife's family and she betrays you - you have to go.

You still like your wife's family and respect them

It is nothing about money - It is respect!

Kaylore
03-18-2009, 09:27 AM
http://cmsimg.tennessean.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DN&Date=20090316&Category=SPORTS0602&ArtNo=903160808&Ref=PH&Profile=1002&Item=13&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60
This picture is awesome. This is right before they upset the Razorbacks.

Northman
03-18-2009, 09:28 AM

Are you insinuating that McD and Jay are intimate?

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Jay is a cry baby child. He needs to cut the ego down and the drinking and the immaturity. He wants to be bigger than the team. He screwed the fans and his teammates when he put his house up for sale and left town. He cares only about himself that much is apparent.

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 09:29 AM
Are you insinuating that McD and Jay are intimate?

come on man you are better than that!

I was just giving an example of breech of trust!

Kaylore
03-18-2009, 09:30 AM

This is the worst analogy ever.

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 09:31 AM

The breech of trust occured when Bus Cook asked for a trade after Bates was not retained. He wanted out after Shanny was fired and is trying to make himself look the victim.

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 09:32 AM
Jay is a cry baby child. He needs to cut the ego down and the drinking and the immaturity. He wants to be bigger than the team. He screwed the fans and his teammates when he put his house up for sale and left town. He cares only about himself that much is apparent.

Fact - Jay had came and talked with McD multiple times befor the trade talk.

Fact - Jay had every intention on being a Bronco

Fact - Jay had been wanting to sell his house for some land.

It is not he cares about himself. It is how can I play for a team that my coach does not respect me?

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 09:33 AM
The breech of trust occured when Bus Cook asked for a trade after Bates was not retained. He wanted out after Shanny was fired and is trying to make himself look the victim.

That is not the truth! That is a rumor!

socalorado
03-18-2009, 09:34 AM

It is not he cares about himself. It is how can I play for a team that my coach does not respect me?

Wondering where you have been!
Hey, maybe better not start a big sh!tstorm, em kay?!?!?
These guys are like a pack of wolves right now.

Northman
03-18-2009, 09:35 AM

And im pointing out that this is a business and your not always going to like your boss. It isnt like he has to live with McDaniels so its not a good comparison on your part. But when Jay comes out and says the fans and his teammates are important to him yet he is willing to give it up because he has a beef with the Coach is sad. And shows me that he would rather quit on us the fans and his teammates just because his ego got hurt. Ive said it before and ill say it again. If Jay wants to be a Bronco than he needs to come to work. If he thinks that McD doesnt have any faith in him than go out and prove him wrong. Right now, Jay is showing me he wants to be a quitter and i know HE is better than that.

DenverBrit
03-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Does this look familiar? ROFL!

http://cmsimg.tennessean.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DN&Date=20090316&Category=SPORTS0602&ArtNo=903160808&Ref=PH&Profile=1002&Item=12&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 09:36 AM
No its the truth but you have this allegiance to Jay so there is no point arguing with you. I hope he grows up and comes back his talent is off the charts.

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 09:40 AM
Wondering where you have been!
Hey, maybe better not start a big sh!tstorm, em kay?!?!?
These guys are like a pack of wolves right now.

Man - I have been trying to stay away from this place because I am sure I would get blasted.

I understand people are mad - I am too! I want Jay as a Bronco.

The coach screwed up and like last night on NFL network they said McD should have never taken the call!

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 09:42 AM
You are right McD should have never taken the call and it kills your argument that he made the call. Now go tell Jay that and tell him to grow up and stop quitting on his team and his fans.

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Does this look familiar? ROFL!

http://cmsimg.tennessean.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DN&Date=20090316&Category=SPORTS0602&ArtNo=903160808&Ref=PH&Profile=1002&Item=12&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60

Jay "has always" played that way. People get mad at him because the way he carries his self. It is just the way he is. People read way into things too much!

Northman
03-18-2009, 09:45 AM

Fact- Even before a new Coach was hired Jay badmouthed Bowlen by saying he didnt like the firing of Shanahan.

Fact- Jay was even further bothered by the fact that he might lose his OC although McD probably already had his own idea of who he wanted as his coaching staff.

Those two facts alone would tell any new Coach that the starting QB didnt seem willing to work with him regardless of who it was. You didnt see any other players crying to media about the firing of Shanahan. Why? They understand thats how the league works. Jay was already stirring the pot before the next Coach even got in place without giving that Coach a chance.

Doesnt make trying to trade Jay the best idea in the world but one would be hardly pressed to blame him for thinking about it. Especially if the idea arose that he could get a guy he was more familiar with who didnt come with the mental baggage. Sure, i would of handled it differently as i think Jay can operate McD's system. But Jay could of easily went to Bowlen as well and asked what was up. Instead, he went to media to air out the baggage some more. Those arent leadership qualities and anyone who thinks they are sadly mistaken.

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 09:48 AM
Yep Anubis and then when your owner, the guy who pays you, calls and you ignore his calls thats all you need to know.

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 09:49 AM
You are right McD should have never taken the call and it kills your argument that he made the call. Now go tell Jay that and tell him to grow up and stop quitting on his team and his fans.

What would you say if your boss said, "You know what I want John Whoever over you" Jay is human. You would be mad too.

McDaniels did say he wanted Matt Cassel. Jay has not taken one snap and you think that he is not good enough??

Look around the country. There are ten teams right now who want Cutler.

Maybe McD should see hey maybe Cutler is better than I thought!

I mean what has McD done as a head coach?? Nothing.

Cutler as a pro

Over 9,000 Yards passing 54 Td's

Set Franchise records in Passing, Completions, and "8" 300 Yard games.

Led the entire AFC in Passing. Was third overall in the NFL

Led #2 Offense in the league

Don't say we did not get in the playoffs that is not fair.

Even the biggest cynic could see that Denver's defense gave up 450 points was 29th in the league and Mike Lombardi from NFL films said that the 2008 Denver Defense was the worst he has seen on tape - ever.

And they were an improvement over the 2007 Defense.

Put Cutler on a team with a good defense = Playoffs.

Simple as that!

WolfpackGuy
03-18-2009, 09:51 AM
http://cmsimg.tennessean.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DN&Date=20090316&Category=SPORTS0602&ArtNo=903160808&Ref=PH&Profile=1002&Item=28&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60

We can thank our good buddy George Foster for this one.
Didn't Plummer come in and throw an immediate INT after that hit?

colonelbeef
03-18-2009, 09:53 AM

Shut the hell up. Who are you to say he can't have fun so long as he lives up to his commitments? He is a 25 year old millionaire athlete, just because you are jealous doesn't mean he has to lead a sad life like you do. Conjecture much?

Some of you are beyond absurd.

Mogulseeker
03-18-2009, 09:57 AM

It's all about money.

vancejohnson82
03-18-2009, 09:57 AM
Man - I have been trying to stay away from this place because I am sure I would get blasted.

I understand people are mad - I am too! I want Jay as a Bronco.

The coach screwed up and like last night on NFL network they said McD should have never taken the call!

yea, thats what we want our team doing is not taking calls and listening to offers...that would be horrible business

you are a Cutler fan, not a Broncos fan....you have the right to your opinion but its biased one way towards the invidual not the team...

Garcia Bronco
03-18-2009, 10:00 AM
McD lied. He should have been a straight shooter with Jay!

You'll get no argument from me on that, however it's time to move on and to quit being an ass. Just because McDaniels was one doesn't mean that gives Cutler the right to be the same way.

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 10:01 AM
Shut the hell up. Who are you to say he can't have fun so long as he lives up to his commitments? He is a 25 year old millionaire athlete, just because you are jealous doesn't mean he has to lead a sad life like you do. Conjecture much?

Some of you are beyond absurd.

Poor whittle baby, no wonder you are such a fan of Jay. Hilarious!

Man you are sensative about this. Are you crying about it, you sound like it.

Northman
03-18-2009, 10:03 AM
You'll get no argument from me on that, however it's time to move on and to quit being an ass. Just because McDaniels was one doesn't mean that gives Cutler the right to be the same way.

Amen brother.

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 10:04 AM

That sums it up exactly. You will get no argument from me that McD screwed the pooch. But Jay has been pouting ever since, its sad.

Garcia Bronco
03-18-2009, 10:06 AM
Jay "has always" played that way. People get mad at him because the way he carries his self. It is just the way he is. People read way into things too much!

I agree wth that too.

Garcia Bronco
03-18-2009, 10:07 AM
It's all about money.

I don't care about him being about the money either. That's hazard pay as far as I am concerned, but there is a time and a place for it. That time isn't now.

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 10:15 AM
It's all about money.

Is is not about the money.

It is all about Respect. Money can't buy respect!

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 10:18 AM
yea, thats what we want our team doing is not taking calls and listening to offers...that would be horrible business

you are a Cutler fan, not a Broncos fan....you have the right to your opinion but its biased one way towards the invidual not the team...

It is true I am biased. I am biased because I know this kid. I have watched Jay since we just got here at Vandy with a #17 Jersey before he earned the right to get #6.

But, to say I am not a Bronco fan is not true.

Regardless of what happens to Jay - I will keep up with the Broncos. I hope they can work it out.

BigPlayShay
03-18-2009, 10:18 AM
Thanks for posting Cutlerfan. Regardless of what happens I am a fan of Cutler. I have enjoyed watching him as a Bronco and will be sure to follow him closely if he plays elsewhere. I will root for him unless it is against the Orange & Blue.

Dagmar
03-18-2009, 10:20 AM
HAs he EVER visited a barbershop?

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 10:21 AM
HAs he EVER visited a barbershop?

Look at the buzz cut when he was kid. I think that scared him from barbers!

Who cares what his hair looks like. I mean Plummer looked like a caveman with that beard!:afro:

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 10:23 AM
Thanks for posting Cutlerfan. Regardless of what happens I am a fan of Cutler. I have enjoyed watching him as a Bronco and will be sure to follow him closely if he plays elsewhere. I will root for him unless it is against the Orange & Blue.

Thanks Man - I appreciate the nice words!!

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 10:25 AM
It is true I am biased. I am biased because I know this kid. I have watched Jay since we just got here at Vandy with a #17 Jersey before he earned the right to get #6.

But, to say I am not a Bronco fan is not true.

Regardless of what happens to Jay - I will keep up with the Broncos. I hope they can work it out.

I hope they can work it out too but I also hope Jay can grow up. Man if his maturity would just come up a bit it would be scary.

Dagmar
03-18-2009, 10:25 AM
Look at the buzz cut when he was kid. I think that scared him from barbers!

Who cares what his hair looks like. I mean Plummer looked like a caveman with that beard!:afro:

Plummer was dreamy. :curtsey:

Gort
03-18-2009, 10:26 AM
I mean what has McD done as a head coach?? Nothing.

Cutler as a pro

Over 9,000 Yards passing 54 Td's

Set Franchise records in Passing, Completions, and "8" 300 Yard games.

Led the entire AFC in Passing. Was third overall in the NFL

Led #2 Offense in the league

Don't say we did not get in the playoffs that is not fair.
Put Cutler on a team with a good defense = Playoffs.

Simple as that!

ok guys... this is the definition of a hanging curveball. who wants to take a whack?

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 10:29 AM
ok guys... this is the definition of a hanging curveball. who wants to take a whack?

Am I wrong?

Put Jay on a team with a good Defense and that will equate to playoffs.

Simple as that!

Look at the Ravens. They did not blow you away with Offensive play.

Did Trent Dilfer ever do anything but manage the game and they won the SB?

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Am I wrong?

Put Jay on a team with Defense and that will equate to playoffs.

Simple as that!

Stats are great wins and points are what matter. They were 16th in scoring. 7 games with 20 points or less last year. 3 games left 3 losses to lose out on the playoffs. In the red zone twice against Buffalo and Jay throws in INT and a pass to a wide open Stokely that was high and fast. The last point is on Stokely too but these are facts too.

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Stats are great wins and points are what matter. They were 16th in scoring. 7 games with 20 points or less last year. 3 games left 3 losses to lose out on the playoffs. In the red zone twice against Buffalo and Jay throws in INT and a pass to a wide open Stokely that was high and fast. The last point is on Stokely too but these are facts too.

I will agree Jay missed on the first pass so will Jay, but he hit Stokley on the second pass.

My point is - Is it all Jay's fault? I mean come on.

Hell in the 2006 SF game if the Defense could have stopped Frank Gore we would have one. It is a team game!!

Gort
03-18-2009, 10:34 AM
Am I wrong?

Put Jay on a team with a good Defense and that will equate to playoffs.

Simple as that!

Look at the Ravens. They did not blow you away with Offensive play.

Did Trent Dilfer ever do anything but manage the game and they won the SB?

this subject has been hashed over 100 times already. you cherrypicked the stats that you think shows Cutler in a favorable light. there are just as many stats showing him in an unfavorable light. but claiming that Cutler has somehow earned himself a position "higher" than a new HC who's done (in your words) nothing as a head coach based on your stats is not going to convince anyone to side with you who isn't already on your side.

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 10:34 AM
I will agree Jay missed on the first pass so will Jay, but he hit Stokley on the second pass.

He hit his finget tips and he had to jump but yeah Stokely should have caught that. Thats why I said it was on both could have been thrown better could have been caught.

cutlerfan
03-18-2009, 10:35 AM
I have to go.

Peace and hopefully things will work out!!

Gort
03-18-2009, 10:37 AM
He hit his finget tips and he had to jump but yeah Stokely should have caught that. Thats why I said it was on both could have been thrown better could have been caught.

my memory of that game is fuzzy... was that triple coverage, or only double coverage that he threw into?

:stirstir:

Pony Boy
03-18-2009, 10:38 AM
Jay's new unifrom is ready!

theAPAOps5
03-18-2009, 10:38 AM
I have to go.

Peace and hopefully things will work out!!

Take care, tell Cutler to come back and prove McD wrong rather than run and hide.