PDA

View Full Version : OM Draft

alkemical
03-18-2009, 07:05 AM
I don't know how this would work, etc.

But if you had to "draft" OM members for a team, a new message board, etc - who would you pick.

Before you answer - maybe some suggestions on how to define this "draft" - (what it would beforetc - that's joyce for be for etc)

vancejohnson82
03-18-2009, 07:21 AM
quality of posts not quantity of posts, relevant humor (not just posting 100 Lord of the Rings pictures per day, haha), knowledge of the game as far as schemes and strategy (not just players, shout out to Mediator)

Dagmar
03-18-2009, 07:25 AM
I'd like to see this. Legendary like Slap's it could be!

Went a bit Yoda there.

alkemical
03-18-2009, 07:28 AM
quality of posts not quantity of posts, relevant humor (not just posting 100 Lord of the Rings pictures per day, haha), knowledge of the game as far as schemes and strategy (not just players, shout out to Mediator)

Then you'd have to consider not JUST football contributions, but also contributions to the site, etc.

Kaylore
03-18-2009, 07:31 AM
(not just posting 100 Lord of the Rings pictures per day, haha)

Rohirrim is AWESOME! Watch what you say!

vancejohnson82
03-18-2009, 07:48 AM
Rohirrim is AWESOME! Watch what you say!

haha...I just can't stand looking at that wizard, troll (or whatever the hell he is) with Jays contract, a playbook, a McDaniels' quote, etc...but then again I'm not big on Lord of the Rings...

and yes, I would consider "miscellaneous" posts as good contributions...we had a good discourse on debt the other week that I thought was helpful...and there are always some good posts about personal stuff, business, etc that actually do make this a "community"