PDA

View Full Version : Cry Baby Nation

PaintballCLE
03-17-2009, 08:31 PM
A thread for all of those who are pissed off about the way Cry baby Cutler and his agent are handling the situation.

Maybe with a little luck of keeping this on the front page.........we can either have Jay STFU and get his ass ready for 2009 or trade the cry baby to the lions where he will be lucky to ever win a game again.

LOL

Just a little tribute to NPN

GreatBronco16
03-17-2009, 08:46 PM
I wish Jay would STFU. God, we should just trade him to the Lions and watch him fail.

PaintballCLE
03-17-2009, 09:38 PM
I wish Jay would STFU. God, we should just trade him to the Lions and watch him fail.

lol now all we need is apa

Pony Boy
03-17-2009, 09:45 PM
I don't want to see him traded, he can make throws that no other OB in the NFL can make, but if he forces a trade throw his ass to the lions. He will be out of the AFC and no possible way we would ever see him in the Super Bowl.

PaintballCLE
03-18-2009, 12:22 PM
bump

bombay
03-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Do people forget that although he didn't cry like a baby, John Elway's NFL career begin with his absolute refusal to play for the team that held his rights?

OBF1
03-18-2009, 12:43 PM
Do people forget that although he didn't cry like a baby, John Elway's NFL career begin with his absolute refusal to play for the team that held his rights?

Difference, Elway told the colts NOT to bother drafting him because he had already been drafted by the Yankee's and had zero interest in playing for the colts. Cutler is crying for who knows what reason since there seems to be so damn many.

PaintballCLE
03-31-2009, 07:14 PM
the mojo is now in full swing....LOL jk

Taco John
03-31-2009, 07:26 PM
Difference, Elway told the colts NOT to bother drafting him because he had already been drafted by the Yankee's and had zero interest in playing for the colts. Cutler is crying for who knows what reason since there seems to be so damn many.

That's not really a notable difference. In this case, the Broncos got busted talking trades about Cutler. It's a business, and Jay's got to look out for his own best interest when that happens. His "commit to me or trade me" stance is just as reasonable as our "we can trade any player at any time" stance.

It's a bad deal, it happened, we move on. Both sides could have handled this thing better, but at the end of the day we are where we are because the game is a business and each interest is more concerned about covering their own butts than committing to the other.

Flex Gunmetal
03-31-2009, 07:28 PM

The only solid parallel is the involved team.
Elway was smart, jay is a crybaby bitch.

PaintballCLE
03-31-2009, 07:30 PM
That's not really a notable difference. In this case, the Broncos got busted talking trades about Cutler. It's a business, and Jay's got to look out for his own best interest when that happens. His "commit to me or trade me" stance is just as reasonable as our "we can trade any player at any time" stance.

It's a bad deal, it happened, we move on. Both sides could have handled this thing better, but at the end of the day we are where we are because the game is a business and each interest is more concerned about covering their own butts than committing to the other.

Don't ban me for this disagreement!

But if every player thought that way..........the league would be in shambles. I like cutler, I really do, but at the same time he was the most overrated QB in the league last year. Sure, he but up big numbers, but with no running game any Qb would. Hell Griese was putting up 500 years a game for a while this year.

I see your point, but at the same point HE SIGNED A CONTRACT......the bronco shave aright to trade that contract, He DOESN"T have the right to demand a trade.

Broncobuddy7
03-31-2009, 07:34 PM
It's official! Jay Cutler is a little bitch!

crazyhorse
03-31-2009, 07:55 PM

The difference being, one is a business decision, the other is a hissy fit. Cutler is pissed off because because he thinks the coaching staff quit on him. The coaching staff, whether right or wrong was doing what they thought best for the team.

Cutler said something to the effect that he loved playing with these players. Only to quit on them in a way that he feels he has been quit on. He is the ultimate hypocrite. He is doing unto others what he is percieving being done to him and then looking down his nose at those people.

The commitment is there on the Broncos side. Through multiple efforts to contact him there is only one person trying to destroy the relationship.

Cutler is dead wrong. He's an idiot. He's acting like a child. He thinks he's bigger than the team. He's not. He's no leader. He's TO.

SoCalBronco
03-31-2009, 07:58 PM
Th

Cutler is dead wrong. He's an idiot. He's acting like a child. He thinks he's bigger than the team. He's not. He's not even a leader. He's TO.

Totally wrong. McDaniels DOES NOT represent the team. What he believes is in the best interest of the team is not necessarily what is in the best interest of the team. It is merely his opinion. But that doesn't stop people from flag waving and playing the you're with us or against us stupid game. The FO/HC is the problem. They are the cancer that needs to be cut out.

MplsBronco
03-31-2009, 07:58 PM

That is some of the dumbest **** I have ever read. Jay needs to look out for his own best interests? So every player ever consider for a trade should act this way? You continue to show you don't have a clue.

hades
03-31-2009, 08:17 PM
We were so close to winning it all last year with him as our QB too, this is just aweful news, awful... /sarcasm

crazyhorse
03-31-2009, 08:23 PM
Totally wrong. McDaniels DOES NOT represent the team. What he believes is in the best interest of the team is not necessarily what is in the best interest of the team. It is merely his opinion. But that doesn't stop people from flag waving and playing the you're with us or against us stupid game. The FO/HC is the problem. They are the cancer that needs to be cut out.

I stated rather clearly in my post that whether you think the coach is right or wrong he is doing what he thinks is best. I never said he was right.

However, there is no reasonable arguement that Cutler is right. He is doing what a 5 year old would do. Not a grown man. This is not a 1st in the NFL. There are sevaral ways to handle this situation. This is the worst possible way to handle it. Jay Cutler is making McDaniels look right for thinking theres a better option for QB.

I understand your bias for Cutler, and I understand your fear. But I dont understan your excuses for Cutler. He is way over the top on this thing and has become what he accuses others of being.

The guy has quit on his team. Just think if McDaniels was all pissed off screwing the rest of the team for some percieved injustice he thought was being dealt out to him.

I dont see how you get behind Cutler, yet point your finger at the coach. Only one of them lost control and crapping on the team. And it aint McDaniels.

Flex Gunmetal
03-31-2009, 08:27 PM
I stated rather clearly in my post that whether you think the coach is right or wrong he is doing what he thinks is best. I never said he was right.

However, there is no reasonable arguement that Cutler is right. He is doing what a 5 year old would do. Not a grown man. This is not a 1st in the NFL. There are sevaral ways to handle this situation. This is the worst possible way to handle it. Jay Cutler is making McDaniels look right for thinking theres a better option for QB.

I understand your bias for Cutler, and I understand your fear. But I dont understan your excuses for Cutler. He is way over the top on this thing and has become what he accuses others of being.

The guy has quit on his team. Just think if McDaniels was all pissed off screwing the rest of the team for some percieved injustice he thought was being dealt out to him.

I dont see how you get behind Cutler, yet point your finger at the coach. Only one of them lost control and crapping on the team. And it aint McDaniels.
Yes. The chiefs fan is right.

Ew that felt dirty.

bpc
03-31-2009, 08:35 PM
There is fault on both sides. I'm still pro-Cutler. If McDaniels approaches the Cutler situation in the beginning of February like he did last week, we probably aren't in this situation.

Bowlen has F'd up time and time again this offseason. To say he's been exposed as a terrible owner is putting it lightly. He's been a damn travesty with the battles he's picked... but hey, check the sig.

Xanders is a figure head.

Cutler is wrong. He should swallow his pride. Then again he feels violated. Some people take these situations that seriously. I don't blame him entirely for feeling that way. The FO has botched almost all things team related this offseason.

lostknight
03-31-2009, 08:43 PM
Do you really have nothing better to do then call Cutler names? He is not negotiating in the press, didn't start the trading discussions.

There is fault on both sides, but the bottom line is that it is the job of the FO to manage players. The FO failed. McDaniels claims that all decisions rest with him. That means he failed.

And the fans suffer.

Flex Gunmetal
03-31-2009, 08:45 PM
Do you really have nothing better to do then call Cutler names? He is not negotiating in the press, didn't start the trading discussions.

There is fault on both sides, but the bottom line is that it is the job of the FO to manage players. The FO failed. McDaniels claims that all decisions rest with him. That means he failed.

And the fans suffer.
This is actually all on cutler.

lostknight
03-31-2009, 08:59 PM

100% agreed with this post. The problem is when the owner starts covering his ass, the ability to fire someone to fix mistakes is much reduced.

PaintballCLE
03-31-2009, 09:15 PM

And the fans suffer.

So basically what your saying is a player signs a 48 million dollar contract........3 years into it the team THINKS about trading him........and hes in the right to be a baby and not answer phone calls from the person who signs those paychecks........and to request a trade? Go try that with your boss and tell me how it works out for ya....assuming you work that is

lostknight
03-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Given that the organization has lied about everything under the sun, leaked concerns about him being a drunk., generally shat on him to cover up McDaniel's **** up...

Yeah. I would probably want out of town too.

PaintballCLE
03-31-2009, 09:30 PM
Given that the organization has lied about everything under the sun, leaked concerns about him being a drunk., generally shat on him to cover up McDaniel's **** up...

and how do you know that stuff?????? are you taking things people say/post on the mane as 100% accurate? if you are you have a LOT to learn.

Think about it this way.....

You buy a car.......your halfway done paying on it, and you are thinking about trading it in........you decide to keep it.........and then the car refuses to run again because you were "thinking about trading it in" stupid huh?

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Jay won't return my calls waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jay won't return my texts waaaaaaaaaa

Hmmm Sounds lik McD got caught cheating on Jay and now is upset Jay doesn't want to talk to him.

SoCalBronco
03-31-2009, 09:34 PM

Excellent point. :thumbsup:

SoCalBronco
03-31-2009, 09:35 PM
Jay won't return my calls waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jay won't return my texts waaaaaaaaaa

Hmmm Sounds lik McD got caught cheating on Jay and now is upset Jay doesn't want to talk to him.

I love how McLoser said he hasnt talked to them when he just admitted a few days ago that Jay had been responding to him in texts.

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 09:39 PM
I love how McLoser said he hasnt talked to them when he just admitted a few days ago that Jay had been responding to him in texts.

They can't keep anything straight. We look foolish. As a fan I'm at a loss of words on how things got so bad. I don't for the life of me see any bright spot from this. Its clear we won't get the value we should out of him so now we are just dumping him to save face. Well from where I stand thats not how you move forward as a franchise.

Popps
03-31-2009, 10:26 PM
They can't keep anything straight. We look foolish. As a fan I'm at a loss of words on how things got so bad. I don't for the life of me see any bright spot from this. Its clear we won't get the value we should out of him so now we are just dumping him to save face. Well from where I stand thats not how you move forward as a franchise.

Pretty funny to watch you squirm.

You've been about as wrong on all this as any one person could have possibly been.

Jay wanted no part of this team and forced his way out of town. If we "don't get the value" we deserve out of him, it's because the dick-wad has been acting like a spoiled piece of **** since this whole thing broke.

But, I told you from day one he was hurting his own trade value. You just chose to argue and I suppose now, you're looking for another way to spin this into some sort of freaky, man-obsession, pro-Jay situation.

Farrakhan
04-01-2009, 06:43 PM
**** McDaniels. I am pulling for a 1-15 season. The sooner we get that ****head out of here, the better. He's already lost the team.

Popps
04-01-2009, 06:44 PM
**** McDaniels. I am pulling for a 1-15 season. The sooner we get that ****head out of here, the better. He's already lost the team.

You're not a alone. There are a lot of pseudo-fan, posers here.

PaintballCLE
04-01-2009, 06:47 PM

**** YOU you little C%&Ksucker..........your pulling for a 1-15 season? (assuming) you are a broncos fan why the **** would you do that? Just because they made a personel decision you didn't agre with you want them to go 1-15. Its fans like you that explain why invesco was half empty for a game in the middle of a playoff push last year, why the stadium is infested with oposing team's fans. Let me guess your one of those fans that sit at the game, on your cell phone, watching the game on the Jumbotron. Go **** yourself and die

OABB
04-01-2009, 06:49 PM
**** YOU you little C%&Ksucker..........your pulling for a 1-15 season? (assuming) you are a broncos fan why the **** would you do that? Just because they made a personel decision you didn't agre with you want them to go 1-15. Go **** yourself and die

He does have one of the biggest **********s of all time as his name and sig, so what do you expect?

Farrakhan
04-01-2009, 06:49 PM
**** YOU you little C%&Ksucker..........your pulling for a 1-15 season? (assuming) you are a broncos fan why the **** would you do that? Just because they made a personel decision you didn't agre with you want them to go 1-15. Go **** yourself and die

I realize Josh McDaniels is WAY OVER HIS HEAD and the best thing for the Broncos, fans and the franchise's long-term well-being is a legitimate reason to get him the **** out the door as fast as possible.

PaintballCLE
04-01-2009, 06:52 PM
I realize Josh McDaniels is WAY OVER HIS HEAD and the best thing for the Broncos, fans and the franchise's long-term well-being is a legitimate reason to get him the **** out the door as fast as possible.

Thats the most stupid **** i have heard.....What if shanny was the one who did this? Would you be rooting for the broncos to go 1-15 so we could fire shanny? Do us all a favor and either go become a raiders fan so you can actually be happy with a 1-15 record or die.

PaintballCLE
04-01-2009, 06:54 PM

and for the record dumb ass BOWLEN is the one that decided we are trading cutler. Cutlers being an ass clown for not returning calls and throwing a tantrum.

bombay
04-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Hey, that might be the real Farrakhan.

Wonder how he feels about Jews.

Farrakhan
04-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Thats the most stupid **** i have heard.....What if shanny was the one who did this? Would you be rooting for the broncos to go 1-15 so we could fire shanny? Do us all a favor and either go become a raiders fan so you can actually be happy with a 1-15 record or die.

Shanahan wouldn't pull this stunt because he's a brilliant coach who knows better. Unlike McDaniels, Shanahan knows how to handle players. That's why he is a Hall of Fame coach. The players admired Shanahan because he treated them like men, was up front and honest with them and he didn't air dirty laundry out in public.

McDaniels is toast. This kid isn't a leader of men. Instead of enduring his bull**** for three years, I just want his reign to be over as quick and easy as possible.

Meck77
04-01-2009, 07:00 PM

Let me give you a little advice. Just because people are registered here and/or have Bronco related handles that does not mean they are Broncos fans.

watermock
04-01-2009, 07:01 PM
So basically what your saying is a player signs a 48 million dollar contract........3 years into it the team THINKS about trading him........and hes in the right to be a baby and not answer phone calls from the person who signs those paychecks........and to request a trade? Go try that with your boss and tell me how it works out for ya....assuming you work that is

Hell yes. If there were 32 companies doing the EXACT same business and half of them would love to have you....

Regardless, Cutler never asked for a new contract, ever, AND WAS PLANNING ON COMING TO THE mandatory MEETINGS IN APRIL till Bowlen had a Midol moment again, what did he expect to hear from Bus Cook? hmmm?.

Wait till free agency.When it gets as ****ed up as baseball and Dallas holds the cxards.

WTF is your argument again? Oh, Cutler was seen in public, hey buddie, they've been showing his highlights on ESPN all day too.

OABB
04-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Shanahan wouldn't pull this stunt because he's a brilliant coach who knows better. Unlike McDaniels, Shanahan knows how to handle players. That's why he is a Hall of Fame coach. The players admired Shanahan because he treated them like men, was up front and honest with them and he didn't air dirty laundry out in public.

McDaniels is toast. This kid isn't a leader of men. Instead of enduring his bull**** for three years, I just want his reign to be over as quick and easy as possible.

At least mcdaniels didn't inject black children with aids like the jews.

Meck77
04-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Regardless, Cutler never asked for a new contract, ever,

Asking for a trade is asking for a new contract. Do you really believe he is willing to play for another team for the same amount he would make with the Broncos this season?

PaintballCLE
04-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Hell yes. If there were 32 companies doing the EXACT same business and half of them would love to have you....

Regardless, Cutler never asked for a new contract, ever, AND WAS PLANNING ON COMING TO THE mandatory MEETINGS IN APRIL till Bowlen had a Midol moment again, what did he expect to hear from Bus Cook? hmmm?.

Wait till free agency.When it gets as ****ed up as baseball and Dallas holds the cxards.

WTF is your argument again? Oh, Cutler was seen in public, hey buddie, they've been showing his highlights on ESPN all day too.

HUH? your supposed to puff, puff, PASS.......

rastaman
04-01-2009, 07:06 PM

I also see alot of Bronco fans crying b/c Cutler has the nerve to ask for a trade!!!.....go figure.:approve:

PaintballCLE
04-01-2009, 07:08 PM

so lets see since he was so brilliant he wouldn't have one of the worst defenses for years right? He wouldn't make huge mistakes on free agents right? He would havewon something in the last 10 years right?

I have nothing against shanny.....and wish he was still here, BUT HE SUCKED AS A GM especially with defensive players.

But all that aside........anyone who wants the team to go 1-15 (except lions fans because that would be an improvement) is a ****ing idiot

rastaman
04-01-2009, 07:10 PM

You've been about as wrong on all this as any one person could have possibly been.

Jay wanted no part of this team and forced his way out of town. If we "don't get the value" we deserve out of him, it's because the dick-wad has been acting like a spoiled piece of **** since this whole thing broke.

But, I told you from day one he was hurting his own trade value. You just chose to argue and I suppose now, you're looking for another way to spin this into some sort of freaky, man-obsession, pro-Jay situation.

Cutler has the seer athletic talent to land on his feet. And when it comes McLiar.....he'll return to the ranks of OC with another team after he's fired in 3 or 4 years.:~ohyah!:

watermock
04-01-2009, 07:11 PM

Bull****. The only thing that made Jay's trade value go down was Bowlen's stupid announcement.

There are at least 10 teams still interested, but fans are now thinking we have to dump him. Why? Instead of letting Jay show or not show, Bowlen in another stupid moment eerilie similar to the Shanny firing,stepped on his dick again.

Farrakhan
04-01-2009, 07:13 PM
But all that aside........anyone who wants the team to go 1-15 (except lions fans because that would be an improvement) is a ****ing idiot

One of my favorite teams in club history was the 1990 Broncos who finished 5-11. Watching Blake Ezor carry the rock on Thanksgiving made the gravy on the turkey taste that much richer.

bronco610
04-01-2009, 07:24 PM
The only way this works for me now is McD ends up fired after 2 seasons. Cutler ends up in detroit never getting a chance at the play offs or super bowl his entire career. Bowlen goes broke and has to sell the team to the fans, much like the Packers are owned by Green bay........
Then I would be happy and forget the whole mess this year.

Cito Pelon
04-01-2009, 07:24 PM
lol now all we need is apa

I can fill in:

Elton John:

"I'll go up to my room
And put on those sad songs
Sad songs say so much"

Poor baby Jay, go up to your room and play those sad songs.

"I will load up my car
And put on those sad songs
Loading up my car says so much"

~Crash~
04-01-2009, 07:28 PM
The difference being, one is a business decision, the other is a hissy fit. Cutler is pissed off because because he thinks the coaching staff quit on him. The coaching staff, whether right or wrong was doing what they thought best for the team.

Cutler said something to the effect that he loved playing with these players. Only to quit on them in a way that he feels he has been quit on. He is the ultimate hypocrite. He is doing unto others what he is percieving being done to him and then looking down his nose at those people.

The commitment is there on the Broncos side. Through multiple efforts to contact him there is only one person trying to destroy the relationship.

Cutler is dead wrong. He's an idiot. He's acting like a child. He thinks he's bigger than the team. He's not. He's no leader. He's TO.

that would be great one problem Cuter signed his contracts early in the idea he was going to be paid next time with all the extra work he put in .

~Crash~
04-01-2009, 07:33 PM
the broncos were going to spend how many million to dump him for cassel when adding this up add in cutlers bounes that were coming due if trade people can talk **** all they like about cutler ! I will not

~Crash~
04-01-2009, 07:38 PM
also talk about how you would feel if your back up was getting paid 3 times what you were at pay day after you were going to be traded for a guy that his base salary was going to be $14 mill not to mention the bones he would of gotten . yep that cutler guy what a prick he probably wants a raise wow !

crazyhorse
04-01-2009, 07:41 PM
that would be great one problem Cuter signed his contracts early in the idea he was going to be paid next time with all the extra work he put in .

I'm not following you. Whats your point?

PaintballCLE
04-01-2009, 07:43 PM
also talk about how you would feel if your back up was getting paid 3 times what you were at pay day after you were going to be traded for a guy that his base salary was going to be $14 mill not to mention the bones he would of gotten . yep that cutler guy what a prick he probably wants a raise wow !

his contract was front loaded...........meaning he got most of his money up front..........i dont have the numbers in front of me but i beleive it was something like 6 years 48 million..........so instead of getting 8 million a year........he got like 15 each year for the first 3, then only a million or so each year for the last 3. Another team would be stupid to give him a new contract when they can have him for 3 years at a million a year or whatever it is.

garandman
04-01-2009, 07:51 PM
and how do you know that stuff?????? are you taking things people say/post on the mane as 100% accurate? if you are you have a LOT to learn.

Think about it this way.....

You buy a car.......your halfway done paying on it, and you are thinking about trading it in........you decide to keep it.........and then the car refuses to run again because you were "thinking about trading it in" stupid huh?

Yeah, thats pretty stupid alright, stupid analogy....

PaintballCLE
04-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Yeah, thats pretty stupid alright, stupid analogy....

yet still a million times smarter than Jay formally requesting to be traded, and now saying he never wanted to be traded.........what a idiot

HEAV
04-01-2009, 09:58 PM
<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3855156&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff01 79&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3855156&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff01 79&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://vimeo.com/3855156">Manbabies</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/beefandsage">Beef &amp; Sage</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.

Popps
04-01-2009, 11:23 PM
**** YOU you little C%&Ksucker..........your pulling for a 1-15 season? (assuming) you are a broncos fan why the **** would you do that? Just because they made a personel decision you didn't agre with you want them to go 1-15. Its fans like you that explain why invesco was half empty for a game in the middle of a playoff push last year, why the stadium is infested with oposing team's fans. Let me guess your one of those fans that sit at the game, on your cell phone, watching the game on the Jumbotron. Go **** yourself and die

The thing is, we just can't get I Bleed Orange and Blue to come out of his shell.

The guy just tip-toes around.

Popps
04-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Cutler has the seer athletic talent to land on his feet. And when it comes McLiar.....he'll return to the ranks of OC with another team after he's fired in 3 or 4 years.:~ohyah!:

You keep wishing your own team to failure there, Broncos fan.

:thumbs:

OrangeRising
04-01-2009, 11:43 PM
bpc - "There is fault on both sides. I'm still pro-Cutler. If McDaniels approaches the Cutler situation in the beginning of February like he did last week, we probably aren't in this situation.

Bowlen has F'd up time and time again this offseason. To say he's been exposed as a terrible owner is putting it lightly. He's been a damn travesty with the battles he's picked... but hey, check the sig.

Xanders is a figure head.

Cutler is wrong. He should swallow his pride. Then again he feels violated. Some people take these situations that seriously. I don't blame him entirely for feeling that way. The FO has botched almost all things team related this offseason."

See, now, I'm glad someone here feels this way. I can't imagine the Bronco organization that I have known all my life screwing this up to the degree they have, from the owner down through the ranks. It's just unthinkable this situation, however it's resolved, can result in a net improvement in this team, and that's what the off-season is all about, isn't it?

PaintballCLE
04-02-2009, 06:18 PM
The Mojo Worked..........you all can personally thank me for getting rid of cry baby jay LOL