PDA

View Full Version : Schlereth ripping Bowlen on 104 The Fan...

Taco John
03-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Anybody listening to this? Wow!

Archer81
03-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Yay...more conjecture...

:Broncos:

OBF1
03-17-2009, 05:00 PM
useless banter.... lets just move on one way or another.

lex
03-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Yay...more conjecture...

Are you sure you have the right term?

SoCalBronco
03-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Sweet.

What is he specifically saying?

Flex Gunmetal
03-17-2009, 05:09 PM
Why don't you tell me more, taco john.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 05:11 PM
He also rips Cutler all the time too. At least he is unbiased in his ripping.

Still not as shocking as McDaniels being the only lone supporter in Dove Valley as stated by Clough on the Fan. Looks like Bowlen is sick of the immaturity shown by Cutler too. Maybe next time you will pick up the phone.

lex
03-17-2009, 05:11 PM
Sweet.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2339596&postcount=19

Im guessing its something similar to what BroncoSteven is saying here. He was on the radio here in Chicago today doing the same thing.

rastaman
03-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Anybody listening to this? Wow!

Sorry I tried, 104 the fan is not allowed to stream over the internet.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 05:15 PM
yes they are its how I listen to it at work. You have to be a fan insider.

BroncoBuff
03-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Wait ... Schlereth ripping Bowlen?

But but but but but ...

Popps told us it's all Jay's fault, and all the former players/commentators are on the team's side ???

Popps
03-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Sweet.

Something about a desert plant....

Archer81
03-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Are you sure you have the right term?

con⋅jec⋅ture   /kənˈdʒɛktʃər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-jek-cher] Show IPA noun, verb, -tured, -tur⋅ing.
–noun 1. the formation or expression of an opinion or theory without sufficient evidence for proof.
2. an opinion or theory so formed or expressed; guess; speculation.
3. Obsolete. the interpretation of signs or omens.

–verb (used with object) 4. to conclude or suppose from grounds or evidence insufficient to ensure reliability.

Popps
03-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Wait ... Schlereth ripping Bowlen? But but but Popps told us that all the former players are on the team's side ???

Wow, do you want my phone number so you can just call me every time you think of me? Jeezuz, dude... are we bordering on stalker?

I never said "all former players are on the team's side."

What I said was (and is on tape) .... is that Schlereth, among many, many others... have called out Cutler's for being a punk in this situation.

I imagine Schlereth thinks Bowlen should have gotten more involved? Fine. Not sure I agree, but it has nothing to do with him thinking Jay is a being a punk, which he all but said on national TV.

So, you're fishing... maybe just fishing for my attention, but factually, you're way off-base.

Dagmar
03-17-2009, 05:23 PM

But but but but but ...

Popps told us it's all Jay's fault, and all the former players/commentators are on the team's side ???

Even the best posters on this site are getting too carried away. Is Popps wrong to have an opinion?

SoCalBronco
03-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Something about a desert plant....

http://www.jardibotanicdesoller.org/imatges/guia_cactus_3.jpg

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PYR/PP30893~Jack-Daniels-On-The-Rocks-Posters.jpg

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/12/photogalleries/biggest-cobra/images/primary/longest-cobra-pictures-1.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2299/2046279720_fe68ae3942.jpg?v=0

I had to throw in Engelberger at the end there just for you. :)

Archer81
03-17-2009, 05:25 PM
Even the best posters on this site are getting too carried away. Is Popps wrong to have an opinion?

Only if it opposed the viewpoints of those who have Jay's balls on their foreheads.

Popps
http://www.jardibotanicdesoller.org/imatges/guia_cactus_3.jpg

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PYR/PP30893~Jack-Daniels-On-The-Rocks-Posters.jpg

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/12/photogalleries/biggest-cobra/images/primary/longest-cobra-pictures-1.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2299/2046279720_fe68ae3942.jpg?v=0

I had to throw in Engelberger in at the end there just for you. :)

!Booya!

I guess they just call it "The John," for short, huh?

lex
con⋅jec⋅ture   /kənˈdʒɛktʃər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-jek-cher] Show IPA noun, verb, -tured, -tur⋅ing.
–noun 1. the formation or expression of an opinion or theory without sufficient evidence for proof.
2. an opinion or theory so formed or expressed; guess; speculation.
3. Obsolete. the interpretation of signs or omens.

–verb (used with object) 4. to conclude or suppose from grounds or evidence insufficient to ensure reliability.

Where was the conjecture?

BroncoBuff
03-17-2009, 05:26 PM

No no ... it's all in fun. We agree most of the time. At least we did until he got this whole Cutler fiasco backwards ::)

Popps
03-17-2009, 05:27 PM
It's all in fun, really ... we agree most of the time. At least we did until he got this whole Cutler fiasco backwards ::)

I know... now you're all like....

http://www.joblo.com/images_movie_reviews/fatal_attraction.jpg

spdirty
03-17-2009, 05:29 PM
wow...he was all over Jays ass when this whole shltstorm started 2 weeks ago.

Archer81
03-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Where was the conjecture?

You ok? You normally are not this slow.

Schlereth offering his take on the situation is...

conjecture.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 05:30 PM
wow...he was all over Jays ass when this whole shltstorm started 2 weeks ago.

He still will be but Stink is at least being equal with his venom. Better than a lot of experts.

lex
03-17-2009, 05:31 PM

conjecture.

Were you listening to the broadcast? If not, how do you know it was conjecture as opposed to pure criticism?

Dedhed
03-17-2009, 05:32 PM

But but but but but ...

Schlereth was among the first people to call Cutler a whiny little brat, and that he should shut his mouth and get to work.

Kaylore
03-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Schlereth was among the first people to call Cutler a whiny little brat, and that he should shut his mouth and get to work.

Yeah he's laid into him three times now. He wants to throw blame on Bowlen too, that's fine. But let's not make this sound like Schlereth is on Jay's side. He thinks he's overrated and needs to grow up.

Dr. Broncenstein
03-17-2009, 05:34 PM
I'd like to see a summary of what Stink said. His takes are usually spot on IMO.

spdirty
03-17-2009, 05:34 PM

yep...right up there with popps and apa...now he is like socal?

Good.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 05:36 PM

conjecture.

It pains me to say this but I think Lex has a point and you have a point. Conjecture would be if he guessed where Jay is going or what was said. He was criticizing the hiring and moves and fumble of this trade debacle. So that is an opinion. Some of what he said may have been conjecture but a lot was personal opinion based on an observation.

Kaylore
03-17-2009, 05:37 PM
I'd like to see a summary of what Stink said. His takes are usually spot on IMO.

If you go to 104.3 the fan's website in their "on Demand" section there is a link of all the "major" interviews on their site. I'm sure this one will be up there and the one's where he's called out Cutler are as well. There are some pretty good ones not related to this situation too.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 05:38 PM
If you go to 104.3 the fan's website in their "on Demand" section there is a link of all the "major" interviews on their site. I'm sure this one will be up there and the one's where he's called out Cutler are as well. There are some pretty good ones not related to this situation too.

But they don't have one of Sandy Clough saying what he found out.

DrFate
03-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Bill Simmons stream about Cutler

http://sports.espn.go.com/stations/player?id=3990593

More evidence that the idiot HC started this entire thing by initiating the trade talk

"You cannot overpay for a great quarterback"
"The NFL is about having a great quarterback"

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 05:59 PM
He listened to the trade offer, big difference. :) Bowlen is disgusted with Cutler tells me all I need to know about Cutlers attitude.

Taco John
03-17-2009, 06:00 PM
They don't have Schlereth's interview posted, but they do have Eddie Royal's interview:

http://fm1043thefan.com/_themes/images/header_temp.gif
Download the Eddie Royal Interview (http://fm1043thefan.com/dynamic/podcasts/theSportsGuys/20090317EddieRoyalSGraw.mp3)

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 06:01 PM
They don't have Schlereth's interview posted, but they do have Eddie Royal's interview:

http://fm1043thefan.com/_themes/images/header_temp.gif

http://fm1043thefan.com/theSportsGuys/podcasts.cfm#

They used to have most if not all the shows. I wish they wouldn't just post the interviews as they do have contacts and they let lose decent stuff. I sent Sandy an email asking why they don't do that.

SureShot
03-17-2009, 06:03 PM
I sent Sandy an email asking why they don't do that.

Are you guys friends on Facebook or what?

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 06:04 PM
No you can email him at the station. He is really good with returning emails. If you have a question about anything ask him and you will get a very enlightened question. Facebook, pshaw thats for losers.......... ok I have a page.

SureShot
03-17-2009, 06:05 PM
No you can email him at the station. He is really good with returning emails. If you have a question about anything ask him and you will get a very enlightened question. Facebook, pshaw thats for losers.......... ok I have a page.

Loser.

oubronco
03-17-2009, 06:06 PM
well what did he say

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-17-2009, 06:07 PM
my take is some of you is on jays side some of yalls on bowlen side but we shouldnt wanna kill each other over it me im on the jay side but im getting tired of this circus jay should come to camp and show mcdildo he is a franchise qb and stfu about this trade crap .

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Loser.

Thats not what your stepmom said last night. Yeah I went there, I brought stepmom smack into it.

SureShot
03-17-2009, 06:08 PM
Thats not what your stepmom said last night. Yeah I went there, I brought stepmom smack into it.

Your mom goes to college.

BroncoBuff
03-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Loser.

Yeah! Facebook is for losers.

(Okay, I have a page ...)

SureShot
03-17-2009, 06:14 PM

Well if that doesn't prove my point nothing will.:giggle:

Rock Chalk
03-17-2009, 06:15 PM
It pains me to say this but I think Lex has a point and you have a point. Conjecture would be if he guessed where Jay is going or what was said. He was criticizing the hiring and moves and fumble of this trade debacle. So that is an opinion. Some of what he said may have been conjecture but a lot was personal opinion based on an observation.

Which is, by definition, conjecture :)

Rock Chalk
03-17-2009, 06:16 PM
my take is some of you is on jays side some of yalls on bowlen side but we shouldnt wanna kill each other over it me im on the jay side but im getting tired of this circus jay should come to camp and show mcdilrod he is a franchise qb and stfu about this trade crap .

Funny thing, McDaniels has repeatedly said he isnt interested in trading Jay. Repeatedly stated it. Was he? Who cares, he isnt now. So now its all on Jay and Jay is a ****ing whining bitch. End of discussion.

Popps
03-17-2009, 06:19 PM
my take is some of you is on jays side some of yalls on bowlen side but we shouldnt wanna kill each other over it me im on the jay side but im getting tired of this circus jay should come to camp and show mcdilrod he is a franchise qb and stfu about this trade crap ..

orinjkrush
03-17-2009, 06:20 PM
revenge is a dish best served cold.

if i'm McD, I keep JayC this year and watch him make me a genius OC or watch him destroy his trade value. evil.

Rohirrim
03-17-2009, 06:30 PM
One of the greatest moments in Broncos history was when Elway plowed through for a TD in the SB, fell to the bottom of the pile and saw Schlereth lying there next him, and Stink says, "What are you doing here?" And Elway started laughing. Great moment.

Kaylore
03-17-2009, 06:35 PM

Ha ha! You're a loser!

I have a page too and Pez posts on it more than he posts here!

24champ
03-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Loser.

Apa is listed on FB as in an "open relationship" with Pat Bowlen.;D

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 06:47 PM

You punk does that mean you have me off ignore now so I can stop leaving mean neg reps to get you to react?

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Which is, by definition, conjecture :)

Which is why I said both have a point..... ;)

theAPAOps5
03-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Your mom goes to college.

Best movie quote ever. Best smack ever. The self gratifying look he gives just ices it.

broncosteven
03-17-2009, 06:56 PM
He still will be but Stink is at least being equal with his venom. Better than a lot of experts.

Your right, he ripped everyone as he was ripping them he made them sound like they were at fault.

He started with Bowlen for hiring Shanny 2.0 then Ripped MickyD for inexperience and flat out lying to Cutler about the trade, then he finished with Ripping Cutler, since cutler was last I am guessing he is guilty.

On the Chicago show he distilled why all 3 are wrong very well.

I am guessing he said the same things in all markets.

Speaking of markets he said that the New York market wanted Cutler after watching him beat Farverer down in the Medowlands last NOV, he mentioned Chicago and one more market but I forget.

He also said that he thought it was 60-40 that Cutler gets traded but thinks they can still work it out.

I think this is just like the Lance Briggs dispute about 2 years ago with duh bears. Lance said he would NEVER EVER play for duh bears again and yet he showed. Who was Lance's agent?

Archer81
03-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Which is why I said both have a point..... ;)

;)

DeusExManning
03-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Sorry I tried, 104 the fan is not allowed to stream over the internet.

That is where I am listening to this.

SureShot
03-17-2009, 07:06 PM

Isn't Facebook for kids? Do you guys go to Hanna Montana concerts too?

24champ
03-17-2009, 07:09 PM

Me, Apa, Kahn, Buff, Pez all have tickets to the Jonas Brothers concert.Ha!

SureShot
03-17-2009, 07:12 PM
Me, Apa, Kahn, Buff, Pez all have tickets to the Jonas Brothers concert.Ha!

Don't forget your Purity Rings!

BroncoMan4ever
03-17-2009, 07:43 PM
i am on Cutler's side and that isn't going to change but i am sick of this **** and just want it over. if he is done in Denver say so, so that myself and the other Cutler supporters can move the **** on and quit holding out false hope on his return. if he is the man, give him his ****ing money and squash this ****.

2 possibilities, just pick one Pat. put down your bottle of scotch for 5 minutes and decide which way you want to go, because you are pissing everyone off letting this bull**** continue.

SureShot
03-17-2009, 07:46 PM
i am on Cutler's side and that isn't going to change but i am sick of this **** and just want it over. if he is done in Denver say so, so that myself and the other Cutler supporters can move the **** on and quit holding out false hope on his return. if he is the man, give him his ****ing money and squash this ****.

2 possibilities, just pick one Pat. put down your bottle of scotch for 5 minutes and decide which way you want to go, because you are pissing everyone off letting this bull**** continue.

Relax Cutler is going to be given an extension. Carry on.

broncosteven
03-17-2009, 07:47 PM

Over the last month or so there has been a huge influx of old people on it including me.

It is funny how the Facebook Internet wave swelled over the internet for the old people Demo so quickly...

24champ
03-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Over the last month or so there has been a huge influx of old people on it including me.

It is funny how the Facebook Internet wave swelled over the internet for the old people Demo so quickly...

Shouldn't be too hard to find you on there...there is one guy thats a "fan" of Gene Kranz.

SureShot
03-17-2009, 07:56 PM

Well that makes me want to rush out and get my own page. Just what I need grandma hitting me up on Facebook.

I get enough of you old farts on here as it is. ;)

broncosteven
03-17-2009, 08:12 PM
Shouldn't be too hard to find you on there...there is one guy thats a "fan" of Gene Kranz.

HAHAHAHA!

Am I the only one?