PDA

View Full Version : IF we trade to NFC, which team should it be

DBBBSBS
03-17-2009, 02:19 PM
I forgot where i posted my AFC thought process... I finalized it to be CLE. And here is the NFC debate

If we start thinking about NFC
Sea/Sfo/Ari/Stl.

This will be division that Cutler will lick his chops to go to. He has the best chance to go to playoffs year in and year out.

None of them have QB's to call themselves exceptional. If kurt did it, cutler can do it all decade long. Despite Matt H is injured mostly in seattle. Any team in this division will like cutler and they would like to trade for him.

Sea - We missed someone here last year, Patrick Kearney... Someone from here still like to have him ? along with there 2 number 1's. I would say 2 1's a 3rd this year and Kearney is what i will look. But i dont know how kearney fills in 3-4.

Stl - I am ready to give them, If they give 2nd overall and next year first with there RB. Stephen the moster jackson.

Ari - Can we get larry ? then we can talk.

Sfo - I dont see anyone player worth getting from them. Other than there MLB whom we so wanted. 2 1's and willis for cutler. I will be game to send him.

Dal/Nyg/Phi/Was

Dal and Nyg dont need him and Phi and Was has no ammo to trade for him.

Car/No/Atl/TB

NO and Atl dont need him and Car will be good. We can package cutler with one of our RB's whom we signed for Jake delhomme/Stewart and 2 1's and 2nd this year. As there 1st is deep in the round.

TB, without a three team deal they wouldn't be able to do crap.

Chi/GB/Det/Min

The division who will be looking for cutler. Brett favre hurt the other teams in this division so all will be wanting to hurt GB the same way.

Min is the perfect spot. And if we trade him there.. cutler is bound of richness and glory in his career. With AP in the back and some ok receivers and defense not in too bad a shape.. Min can make the move. But unless we get 2 1's a 2nd and One of the williams brothers.. no talk to minn. and this is the last team i want broncos to talk to.

Det and Chi.. Make it good and I dont think GB will go for it. If they do, rogers and 1st and 2nd will seal the deal. And i dont mind having rogers at all.

Det - i dont want that no 1 pick. I want no 2 because we can take curry and get it back on KC. But det will have to give 2 1's and something else but i dont see any player worth and they wont give there great WR.

Chi - I cannot think of any player other than hester whom i want to make our special teams dangerous. and they should give up 2 1's and 3rd.

So the options that are left which are good for broncos

CLE, CHI, DET, CAR, SEA, STL, SFO

And the team that will give the edge for cutler is
MIN, JAX.

Since he will be benefit going to NFC west.. the four choices that we should look at are CLE, CHI, DET and CAR.

If he should not be in a weak division or AFC. The bet is to send him to CAR.

The best phone call i would like is from carolina.. NO NO not for peppers. He is too expensive at this age.

So a backup in matt more or jake delhomme. with there RB stewart and 2 1's ( this and next year) with there 3rd from this year. for One of the RB we signed... mostly CB and JC.

DBBBSBS
03-17-2009, 02:43 PM
bump

NFLBRONCO
03-17-2009, 02:47 PM
STL I want shot at Curry if we actually move Jay.

FireFly
03-17-2009, 02:49 PM
All fairly well thought out.

I really don't want to see him go to a team where he has the potential to make them a real contender like the Vikings.

He will likely make any team better, but there are only some teams that (on paper) look to be a QB away, and while they might be the most inclined to make a move for Cutler, they're also the teams I least want him shipped to.

DBBBSBS
03-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Like the whole NFC west. Other than AZ any team can sign him and look lot better than what they were last year. I seriously think Sea will look a lot different with him in there. Same with Min as well.. And also Car will be a superbowl pick with JC in there and Delhomme sitting back and just doing the mop work. With that D and RB combo with JC and steve smith.. Oh my god they will make a run at NFC and Superbowl for sure

I really wonder why josh did the move. But now we are in a tight spiral and it will be huge contract and josh's pride both down the drain.

HAT
03-17-2009, 03:49 PM
I

Sfo - I dont see anyone player worth getting from them. Other than there MLB whom we so wanted. 2 1's and willis for cutler. I will be game to send him.

Hypothetical: Would you do this deal with SF?

Cutler for Gore, Hill & their #10 this year?

bronco militia
03-17-2009, 03:51 PM
detroit...let him rot

plus he's only a few hours away from his mommy and daddy

HEAV
03-17-2009, 04:07 PM
detroit...let him rot

plus he's only a few hours away from his mommy and daddy

Plus we get to see him play once a year @ 12:30 while eating turkey!

spdirty
03-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Atlanta. For Matt Ryan and a first.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-17-2009, 05:09 PM
Atlanta. For Matt Ryan and a first.

This is the 2nd time you broughtup this dumbass offer. Why IN THE WORLD would Atlanta get rid of Matt Ryan? He helped turn a dormant franchise completely around and is ALREADY a stud. They wouldnt even trade Ryan for Cutler straight up

SonOfLe-loLang
03-17-2009, 05:09 PM
Hypothetical: Would you do this deal with SF?

Cutler for Gore, Hill & their #10 this year?

Why must every rumored offer include some teams crappy QB as if we have any use for Shaun Hill.

spdirty
03-17-2009, 05:12 PM
This is the 2nd time you broughtup this dumbass offer. Why IN THE WORLD would Atlanta get rid of Matt Ryan? He helped turn a dormant franchise completely around and is ALREADY a stud. They wouldnt even trade Ryan for Cutler straight up

Because that is the only deal that I as a fan would accept. Approach Atlanta with the offer, they will obviously refuse it, however if they accept it then great, but when they refuse the offer then you say "well, equal value is out the window. K Jay, we can't trade you. Here is your extension."

And move forward with a potentially great offense and work on the defense.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
Because that is the only deal that I as a fan would accept. Approach Atlanta with the offer, they will obviously refuse it, however if they accept it then great, but when they refuse the offer then you say "well, equal value is out the window. K Jay, we can't trade you. Here is your extension."

And move forward with a potentially great offense and work on the defense.

OK, well, if thats the game we're playing...I think we should call Indy and ask for Manning, Clark, Addai, Freeney, Sanders, and Wayne..if they reject it...so be it

ColoradoDarin
03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
My preference would be to send him to Detroit and let him face the Vikes and Bears D twice a year or Cleveland and have to play the Steelers and Ravens twice a year.

spdirty
03-17-2009, 05:40 PM
OK, well, if thats the game we're playing...I think we should call Indy and ask for Manning, Clark, Addai, Freeney, Sanders, and Wayne..if they reject it...so be it

Now your starting to figure it out.:thumbsup:

spdirty
03-17-2009, 05:42 PM
My preference would be to send him to Detroit and let him face the Vikes and Bears D twice a year or Cleveland and have to play the Steelers and Ravens twice a year.

Yeah, lets trade our 25 year old pro bowl QB out of pure spite rather than trying to improving the team. Great way to build a champion right there. ::)