PDA

View Full Version : Poll. What Do You Really Want To Happen?

GreatBronco16
03-17-2009, 12:13 AM
Yes another poll about this. Yes it is public, so don't be all scared.

DBBBSBS
03-17-2009, 12:17 AM
just did option 1

Blueflame
03-17-2009, 12:22 AM
"Feud" is misspelled, btw... (just giving you grief... :P)

GreatBronco16
03-17-2009, 12:23 AM
I want to add to my pick. I think Jay should get a new contract. IMO, Shanny was going to do it before he was fired, and I'm pretty sure Bowlen agreed. He deserves a long term contract esp if McDaniel and Bowlen really think he is the QB. Even if they don't agree on anything, that show of faith that they are willing to even discuss a new contract will probably be enough to stop this whole thing.

GreatBronco16
03-17-2009, 12:24 AM
"Feud" is misspelled, btw... (just giving you grief... :P)

Yeah, I'm having to rush my posts since I'm at work. Wish you could edit the poll question, cause I wanted to edit #2. Oh well.

BroncoMan4ever
03-17-2009, 12:27 AM
i want Bowlen to call up Mike and say i am paying you 20 million to sit and work on your tan. I made a mistake please come and fix my mess, and work with the defensive coaches Mc****tard set up. and then i want GM Mike to get Jay signed long term.

but i will settle for the signing of Jay to a new deal, and getting him back to Denver and ready to play.

GreatBronco16
03-17-2009, 12:28 AM
Fedaykin, You have a change in heart?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2336063#post2336063

Just yesterday you wanted him to play out his current contract.

Fedaykin
03-17-2009, 12:29 AM
Both have to go:

I have little patience for buffoons, liars, money grubbers and crybabies.

Also, I don't want to see the proud Bronco's tradition to be sullied by the likes of a Cheatriot -- no matter what success it might bring.

Blueflame
03-17-2009, 12:30 AM
Yeah, I'm having to rush my posts since I'm at work. Wish you could edit the poll question, cause I wanted to edit #2. Oh well.

Um... I can edit it... ;)

GreatBronco16
03-17-2009, 12:33 AM
Um... I can edit it... ;)

You sly dog you. Just leave it be since people are already voting.

But I have a feeling that this one won't have a lot of votes since it's public.

I already see someone logs on with a 2 post history in the torrents forum just to vote. Hmm, multiple accounts I guess.

Blueflame
03-17-2009, 12:34 AM
You sly dog you. Just leave it be since people are already voting.

But I have a feeling that this one won't have a lot of votes since it's public.

I already see someone logs on with a 2 post history in the torrents forum just to vote. Hmm, multiple accounts I guess.

Well... I'll fix the spelling error anyway. Ha!

Crushaholic
03-17-2009, 12:45 AM
I have absolutely no problem with Cutler acting like a professional and playing out his contract. He might even want to negotiate a new contract if he has some success under McDaniels...:thumbsup:

baja
03-17-2009, 12:49 AM
I see option 1 as the only answer.

BMarsh615
03-17-2009, 01:06 AM
Right now option 1. But if we have a bad draft option 3. I am a little worried about BOTH McDaniels and Xanders when it comes to personnel.

Hogan11
03-17-2009, 01:14 AM
I'm sorry to be a debbie downer about all of this, but I just want it over.

I'm not into survivor, I just want it over. I'm not a draftnik, I just want it over. I'm not into March Madness, I just want it over. I'm not into the WBC, I just want it over. I'm not into this feud between people who are the emotional equivilent of three year olds, I just want it over.

I just want it all over, period.

Anaximines
03-17-2009, 01:53 AM
I'd be interested in seeing a poll of who people would prefer between Simms, Quinn, Sanchez, Stafford, Cassel, and whoever else (not including Cutler). But I'm too lazy/inept to make it.

bronco610
03-17-2009, 01:58 AM
I am now on board with Bowlen you gutless drunk !!!!!!!!

Blart
03-17-2009, 02:09 AM
I am now on board with Bowlen you gutless drunk !!!!!!!!

Same here, the meltdown has been validated.

BroncoInSkinland
03-17-2009, 04:32 AM
As sickening as it is I went with trade Cutler. At this point retaining him will do more harm than good. I hate losing a franchise quarterback (and I might add the only current Bronco whos jersey I own), but it is the best for the team. Any other situation results in losing or undermining the authority of our new HC. While McDaniels wasn't my pick, and while I wish we had kept Shanahan, we didn't. That means McD is now the guy, and we either back him, or go another direction.

The chaos caused by cleaning out the front office again and getting a new HC this off season would be disatorous, easily the most inept front office fiasco in NFL history. McD has played his hand, lets get a damn trade done for a high pick and a true all pro deffensive lineman. I wish Jay well wherever he goes, he will be one of the great ones from this decade IMHO.

Mogulseeker
03-17-2009, 05:31 AM
Make him sit!

We can manage without him, but we'd be pretty good with him. Make him sit and give ourselves 3 years to work out this situation.

Make Cutler realize who calls the shots, and that it is in his best interest to fire his agent, play with the grown-ups, and he'll get paid when the time comes.

Otherwise, he sits during the golden years of his career and misses out on tens of millions of dollars.

Dedhed
03-17-2009, 05:52 AM
Ask for huge compensation in trade, and if we don't get it, make him honor his contract.

The Broncos have all the power in this situation, and they should use it.

Mogulseeker
03-17-2009, 05:57 AM
Ask for huge compensation in trade, and if we don't get it, make him honor his contract.

The Broncos have all the power in this situation, and they should use it.

It would have to be HUUUUUGGGGEEE compensation... like Detroit for 1st, 20th AND their second rounder.

It would have to be a crappy offense so Cutler realizes what he *had* here.

Seriously, I'm still a Cutler apologist. I want him to stay, and I think he has potential to be one of the all-time best. I think McDaniels has handled this situation poorly. But if Cutler's immaturity and lack of testicular fortitude to stand up to his agent takes him from Denver, I only wish he becomes another Ryan Leaf.

We can send him to Detroit, where it will happen. Or we can make him sit, where it will happen. Or Jay can act like an adult.

At this point, I'm positive that B**** Cook is behind this.

Broncoman13
03-17-2009, 06:06 AM
I want to see McD come out and say, "Man I made a rookie mistake. I screwed the pooch and handled this in a bush league manner. If I could turn back time, I'd do things differently."

I want Cutler to say, "I've acted like a baby and let my teammates and fans down by throwing tantrums. I want to be respected and I want my coaches to have enough faith in me to want me to be a part of their team. I'm all in for the Denver Broncos, time for them to be all in with me. btw, Bus you're fired!"

Is that so much to ask? ;D

Spider
03-17-2009, 06:12 AM
I went with other ........... I just dont know what other is right now , but I know these things have a way of playing out ..........

Arkansas Bronco
03-17-2009, 06:19 AM
What I want to see happen is the depression ends and I find a job.

Spider
03-17-2009, 06:22 AM
What I want to see happen is the depression ends and I find a job.

Yeah it is bad the further west you go ...........right now the east coast is jumping